The Point of No Return

Printer-friendly version

Outline: A mainly factual auto-biographical account of my fascination with womens' clothes and crossdressing, and how, what I once thought was a harmless, clandestine kink transformed into a world of intense public humiliation, self humiliation, sexual submission and, ultimately, my irreversible transition to extreme submissive transvestite homosexuality.

I first tried on womens' clothes at the age of 9 — I remember it as clear as if it were yesterday. A pair of sheer tan stockings attached to a tight satin girdle and a bra — I loved the look; the exciting feel of the stockings on my legs: the tightness of the shiny corset around my and waist; the tight constrictiveness of the bra around my chest and the excitement of doing something taboo — boys don’t wear womens’ clothes.

It was an intoxicating feeling — all my senses aroused at once as well as feelings, senses and emotions I had never experienced before: a sense of aesthetic and tactile excitement: strange mixture of nausea and excitement in my stomach and the powerful stirring in my loins that, at that age I had no comprehension of. It was like an addictive drug on which I would be hooked on for the rest of my life.

It was something I knew I shouldn’t be doing. I kept thinking of the ridicule and the shame if my parents or someone else was to catch me dressed like that. I was constantly peeking through the curtains in case someone came home early. That combination of guilt and shame, together with the strange sensual and sensual excitement of dressing in womens’ clothes was an association that would have a powerfully pervasive impact on the rest of my life.

My father worked away from home a lot and when he was there he spent very little time with me. When he did it was usually in a disciplinary role.

I was always fascinated by women. I was seemingly always in the company of my mother and her coterie of friends including the attractive leggy 20 year old daughter of our next-door neighbours and her friends. In my daily life, in the absence of male role models, I was surrounded by women

In fact I actively sought out the company of women, especially young attractive ones, who would always make a fuss over the “cute little boy”. I loved being part of their conversations — about clothes and make-up and general gossip. I loved being complimented and comforted by them. .I adored the way they looked and smelled. I loved their mannerisms. I loved the way they dressed — especially stockings and high-heeled shoes. I enjoyed their warm, caring supportiveness rather than the briskness of men and the boisterous bullying of most boys my own age.

That first clandestine experience of dressing in womens’ was repeated hundreds of times in my childhood and adolescence. I loved stockings and later pantyhose the most — sometimes even wearing them under my pants to school, and at great risk of discovery and the consequent shame and ridicule. I progressed to panties, bras, tight foundation garments, high heels and occasionally make-up and perfume

Dressing like women do allowed me to feel what they felt. It was an intimacy at a distance that allowed me to love them without the embarrassment of rejection. As I grew older I discovered it to be an intimacy more satisfying than having sex with them.
But parallel to that, and always present, was an intense sense of embarrassment at what I was doing. It was not normal for a boy to dress in womens clothes - and especially to gain sexual satisfaction from it. So as I masturbated into my pantyhose enjoying the bizarre, androgynously feminine image in the mirror before me, I often thought of girls I longed for and what the boys at my school would think, say and do if they saw or knew about this - the shame and humiliation; the taunts of "sissy", "queer", and "faggot" would scroll through my mind as a I luxuriated in the feel and look of my pantyhose, heels, panties, and skirts, working myself to a fever pitch of arousal. I also began to experiment with light bondage, emulating images of damsels in distress that I would often see on afternoon television. The feeling of helplessness and vulnerability enhanced the feeling of femininity. In later life, I also often pondered whether it was also a means of reconciling my “perversions” with my “normal” life — that creating the fantasy of being forced to dress like a sexy woman took the choice out of it and made it “acceptable”.

Nevertheless, I went through this process of regular association of euphoric sexual arousal with the wearing of womens’ clothes, with vulnerability and with intense shame and embarrassment. Shame and humiliation and vulnerability became an essential- maybe indispensable part of the sexual experience.

As I grew older I dated and eventually, married, thinking these strange urges that so filled me with shame would go away once I had a real woman to satisfy my needs.

It didn't happen. I began to be more interested in their clothes than them. They often thought it a little strange that I wanted to have sex with them whilst they were nearly fully clothed. I frequently lost interest in sex once they had disrobed.

Once I confided to my wife a desire to wear pantyhose and panties to bed (I knew it was more than that but I thought introducing it a s a little fetish for shiny slinky things would be more likely to achieve acceptance) she never really looked at me in the same way. I think she tried to accept it but couldn't reconcile it with the image (façade?) of the man she thought she married.

After we separated my dressing took a very serious turn. I lived alone. I had the house to myself. I had a well paid job.

I threw out all my men’s underwear and socks. I wore panties and pantyhose or stockings full time. At work or with friends and family it would be opaques.

I began to invest heavily in my womens' wardrobe hosiery, shoes, boots, skirts, dresses, bras, panties, corsets, make-up, wigs, and jewellery. Mostly it was sexy day-wear, but I also bought a lot of fetish wear as well — latex dresses, skirts and cat-suits, frilly sissy maid outfits and lots more.
I went to gay clubs (not because I wanted to have sex with men, but because I believed it was a place I would find acceptance and be safe dressed as I was) in full makeup, wigs and womens' clothes. It was nerve wracking and again, the shame. Sometimes attempting to dress passably, sometimes more androgynously without a wig.

Occasionally a gay man would proposition me. I would occasionally dance with them because there was something excitingly humiliating about being seen by others dancing with a guy on a dance floor in full view of everyone in the room as my pantyhose sheathed lags shimmered in the strobe lights and 5 inch stilettos forced a very effeminately mincing step.

But I always rejected any physical attention. The idea of even kissing a man with his prickly stubble was repulsive. Let alone having sex with one was off-putting.

Most of the time I would seek out the attention of women that I found attractive — lesbian, bi or straight. Being with them; being dressed like them; crossing my legs like them; feeling the sensations they were feeling as they did so and knowing they were watching me as I did it - this is what turned me on.

The sexual identity I felt an affinity with was that of a feminine or “lipstick” lesbian. However, whilst most of the lesbians accepted me, I knew deep down I would not be attractive to them because I was male. I got lucky a couple of times but usually they accepted me as part of their group socially but that was it.

Similarly sitting among straight women - they would accept me as a curiosity (many thought it was cool to have cross-dressing friend) but they did not want me sexually (again with the odd exciting exception who was just wanted to a once-off experience).

But sitting there among these women gain reinforced my shame - I could never be one of them, but they would never see me as a male either. Again the shame and the excitement in tandem!

I started to take more and more risks to achieve the excitement and humiliation I was seeking. Going out in daylight to shopping centres, cafes, straight bars and cinemas fully dressed. I started to wear more daring outfits.

I loved self humiliation. I loved going out in public with a bra obvious under my shirt and sheer pantyhose and occasionally flat or low-heeled effeminate shoes on display under my trouser leg - sometimes tight womens' jeans with a plain-cut womens' shirt to keep them guessing.

I would love trying on stiletto heels in shoe stores and the look on the sales assistants face as I revealed a pair of stockinged feet and painted toe nails under my well cut suit. Sometimes disdain, sometimes surprise, sometimes a polite compliment about my nail polish or hose. I don't know what they were really thinking, but the words “sissy”, “transvestite”, “faggot” and “queer” kept going through my mind. These were terms I once eschewed but the humiliation associated with them began to turn me on. But regardless of what they actually thought, it was clear these women would never regard me as a normal red-blooded male.

One day on an overseas holiday in New Orleans I spent the day wandering around ultra shiny anthracite coloured Wolford pantyhose, a pair of black lace-up knee high boots with 5" heels and a plain dark grey silk womens blouse, with a little make-up, nail polish and no wig, and also a solid, heavily polished stainless steel slave collar.

Inside I was quaking with shame and apprehension, but also I pulsed with the excitement of being out in the open in busy French Quarter streets in broad daylight, my shiny hose sheathed legs, shimmering in the sunlight as they swished against each other was breathtakingly exciting.
There was no hostility, but I did attract I some stares, smirks, giggles and the occasional wolf-whistle.

I settled in at a mixed gay straight bar off Bourbon Street.

It felt like the whole room was staring at me. After I had a few drinks, a rather good looking, blonde haired, athletically built guy who had been sitting in the corner casting glances came over and asked if he could join me. He seemed harmless enough and I was getting a bit bored with just sitting there alone.

He asked me if I was a transvestite. There was that word. It excited and embarrassed me at the same time. It was pretty obvious from how I was dressed but it was his way of steering the conversation to what he wanted.

I gulped. I was blushing with burning embarrassment. I looked down at my stockinged legs and shyly whispered "yes". He then ran his finger over my steel collar and asked if was a submissive and into bondage. I again whispered in the affirmative, without raising my eyes.

He was reading me perfectly and playing me like a violin. He placed his hand on my stockinged thigh and began to caress it. His hand strong but also was soft and warm. I didn't resist. It was the first time I had allowed a guy to get that intimate with me. It felt kind of nice having someone caress my thigh through the sheer pantyhose.

Others were glancing at us - especially a group of young girls a few meters away. They not only saw a sissy transvestite who was not a real male, but one who was surrendering to the seduction of a man.

He spoke to me for another 20 minutes talking to me about my fetishes and his whilst caressing my leg, occasionally brushing over my swelling cock as I was getting more light-headed.

Then came the point where he just grabbed me by the wrist, firmly, but gently, pulled me off my stool and pulled me towards him. I felt so weak and helpless. Any resistance was only token. He was so big, strong and athletic and I so small effeminate and weak. And as if that weren't enough, I was dressed like a little sissified, androgynous faggot.

He placed his lips over mine and forced his powerful tongue down my throat. The stubble; the masculinity of it was a little off-putting, but the sheer helplessness of my situation and the humiliation of being so forcibly seduced by a man in front of the bemused eyes of countless other men and women in a crowded bar was so arousingly humiliating.

Shortly thereafter we left the bar with him grabbing me by the wrist. I had no will power. I was just following him wherever he wanted to go.

He led me to a shop off Decatur Street which was a leather and fetish shop. He bought a pair of steel handcuffs, a steel chain leash and heavy leather bondage helmet with nose whole, a zip opening at the mouth and no eye holes.

I was thinking about pulling out — telling him sorry, but I wasn’t ready for this. But whether it was my own weakness, or maybe my light headed inebriation, something kept me there. Maybe I wanted to be there or just to see what happens next.

He fixed the leash to me steel collar and cuffed my hands behind me.

Where was this going to end up?

He the tugged at my leash and marched me out, in broad sunlight, into a crowded street. Meekly I tottered along behind him pathetically in my stiletto heeled boots; my pantyhosed legs shimmering vibrantly in the sunlight and my hands helplessly cuffed behind me.

I was so obviously a bizarre transvestite queer. I was so obviously HIS. In a public street! Was this really happening? Was this really me?

I was so engulfed in the most intense humiliation and embarrassment I had ever experienced. Yet I was also on the cusp of a powerful orgasm, despite the fact that there was no contact with my genitals.

People stared open-mouthed; they pointed; they sniggered; they laughed. I was his pathetic little transvestite pet — out in a crowded public street and visible to all.

After what seemed like an eternity we eventually reached a build down a side laneway where a man opened the door and seemed to know my conqueror (I still didn't know his name).

We went down to a dark cellar which had about 20 or so black leather or PVC clad men in it. It appeared to be a gay S&M bar. A few of the men seemed to know my ... well.... Master. It was at that moment I came to accept having a Master. He sat down with a couple of them at a couch in the corner. With my hands cuffed behind me and the handle to my leash wrapped around his wrist, I was pulled down to kneel before him on my stockinged knees

“Where did you get this little Nancy-boy queer?” one asked.

"I found it dressed like this, sitting around in a bar in Decatur Street he said.

"It"???

I was a thing. An object!

I was then led over to a little cage built under a high drink table. He motioned for me to enter it, which I did. There was round hole in the bars through which he opened and pulled my head and then locked a steel fixture to prevent me withdrawing it. He then fitted the leather hood he had bought over my head and laced up extremely tightly. I was on my knees, in a cage, my hands cuffed behind. Totally helpless; totally vulnerable; totally intoxicated with sexual excitement! I couldn’t see anything. From here on in; I no longer had any ability to resist t or object to anything that would happen to me. I could hear some muffled voices I could still feel the sensuality of my panties and pantyhosed legs caressing slightly against each other.

All of a sudden I could feel a large throbbing cock brushing against my lips through the zip in the mouth of the hood. After pursing them initially, it kept pushing at my mouth. I eventually allowed it in. I nearly choked and almost vomited.

Here I was helpless, feminised, objectified and caged with a guy's cock in my mouth as he stood there drinking beer with his friends.

I started to work his cock as I would have liked mine sucked. It swelled in my mouth and eventually erupted.

I could in a muffled way through the hood hear him; matter-of-factly, put his cock back in his pants and resume his beer. I was kept there for about another hour before he eventually released me and made me masturbate into my pantyhose before the whole room.

Did I enjoy sucking his cock? No.

Did I enjoy the humiliation of being helpless, feminised, chained, hooded and caged whilst being forced to do so? WOW!

It was the point of no return. Until now I convinced myself I was a more or less “normal” male with a harmless fetish for womens’ clothes. Now I was a “queer”; a “faggot” … a “transvestite “gimp”. Forever! Whether I enjoy sucking cock for its own sake is irrelevant — and I don’t. I enjoy it for the humiliation. I only suck cock when I am dressed in womens' clothing.

And I am well and beyond the point of no return

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

too stereotypical

I'm going to note from the start here that the concepts aren't ones that I generally bother reading, but I'm going to try to remain unbiased on topics to provide a little feedback for a new author. Unfortunately, that feedback is going to be a bit critical due to the style and progression of the 'story.'

In an overall sense, the story was generalized to the point of being a stereotype of what the author thinks life might be like for someone who really allowed themselves to experience the fantasy. But each moment in this semi-erotic humiliation fantasy is glossed over so much as to keep it from revealing anything about what those scenarios might really be like... any anguish about how it could ruin a life (the protagonist isn't revealed clearly at all yet to purchase all these things to support a fantasy and to travel so freely, they must have a lifestyle of higher than average means and being revealed could easily destroy that lifestyle) and how sweet the feeling of giving in to those fantasies would be knowing how risky they are (isn't that a big facet of the appeal to being submissive).

Some of the moments push this generalization beyond the fabric of the believable story. One early mention strained my suspension of disbelief significantly, forcing me to go into the reading of the rest as if that moment hadn't been written at all. This scene refers to the discussion of a child of 9 dabbing in wearing the clothing of a woman... including that device of feminine bondage (a treat for submissives and TV's in general), the corset. Except anyone who has worn a corset knows how much the fit of a corset matters... a child of 9 would never don an adult woman's corset in any semblance of its real nature... at its tightest fit closure it would still not compress the torso and would slip down off the lack of hips without any real chance of staying in place (at least a bra would still be held up by shoulder straps, while hanging loosely on a small chest).

The reality of those early childhood moments in wearing mommy's clothing doesn't bring back any sort of memory of tightness or restrictiveness... because even the most petite woman is many times over the size of a pre-adolescent child. Now, the thing about memory is... its a funny thing. You can remember events far differently than they happened and still have them feel real. Where you went wrong in telling the story isn't that you told them how you remembered... but in insisting that they details are real and factual and vivid to you today. And then you went on to lay out your fantasy as if you were following an outline of events that explain why people should despise you for what you've done (thus satisfying your goal of self-humiliation).

But because everything is glossed over, we can't share your passion for these events. Not to sympathize, empathize, or even just to connect to the protagonist as a character in a story. As a result, what is intended as something to get the blood pumping... comes across with all the eroticism of a high schooler's "What I did this summer" essay... a list of events that could have been jotted down by anyone.

If you have had the fortune to experience some of these events yourself, allow yourself to reveal more... not just the details, but the fears and fortunes. Find a way to let the events build together in a way that frightens you, just the same as those events would frighten someone experiencing them.... so your reader's heart races along with you. If the story is nothing more than fantasy and you don't dare let yourself gain the experience you need to see where you went astray from the truth in your fiction... then allow yourself to explore the fiction completely. Don't limit yourself to basic details that may or may not be factual... dream big, let your fantasy really soar.

Truth or fiction, you need to commit to your tale. If the moment was important enough to you that you wanted to include it... then its important enough to tell right. Keep working!

Thanks

Thanks for that. For someone who appears to have contributed nothing to this site, you are pretty quick on the draw condemning the work of others.

I don't mind a little constructive criticism but an opinionated barrage like that, dripping in in ignorance, is something else gain.

You state: But because everything is glossed over, we can't share your passion for these events.

"We"? Who elected you spokesperson for everybody else?

Sorry, but I contributed to this site for a bit of fun. I do not seek a Nobel prize for literature. I am not a full time author. I have a full time job and what I sought to do here was use a little of my spare time to share some thoughts and experiences.

To have a sponge like you come along, full of assertions dressed up as insight, and to insult the work and impugn the truthfulness of others, does not encourage people to contribute to sites like this.

If all we had on this site was people like you, we would have nothing.

But thanks for sharing you negativity with us.

A little word of advice in return: Take yourself a little less seriously.

But, I have experienced such things!

Please don't be defensive, I doubt that she intended to be heavy handed.

I when I first came out as T, I recieved a lot of attention from Men who liked chicks with dicks. I did three blow jobs and can see that eventually I could manage it, "if I wanted to". For me, the emotional impact of such an act was like being stabbed in the heart. How could these Men do such things to me and then just LEAVE !!!! No talk afterward, no committment, but as I related this talke to a girl friend, she simply told me, "Welcome to Womanhood". Perhaps stupidly I got my thingie whacked off and those ardent seekers disappeared.

I really tried to try BDSM for a while, hoping to find someone to totally imprision me, chain me, whip me and degrade me; anything for a tender touch and someone to say, "I love you, slut". Guess what, those people aren't real! They are in love with themselves, and happily present their life style as if it were real when in reality they lack the courage and integrity to be anything but base perverts and cowards!

Later, I have found out that such things as Doms and Subs are bed time games for unfettered people who with good imaginations. I was extremely shocked to find out that if someone crosses the line with me, they face certain death if they do not change their ways, "care to look down my barrel, buddy?" Where is that meek, mild, submissive little subbie who just wants to be spanked and spend the night chained, with cum dripping out of her orfices, and sleeping on the chest of her master? What happened to her, the woman I thought I was?

I have contributed here! Go back and see what I have written, especially "Natural Slave", and try to understand the tone of much of my other work. At one time, I really did think that is who I was, and if I ever find a MAN who is really a man, not some little minded wussy who is focussed on his own insecurities, I would happily play those sorts of games with him, and giggle until I begged for mercy, and yes perhaps even sleep on is big hairy chest. But, in the end, we all have to get up and shower in the morning, and eat our oat meal.

Have you ever seen a Vagina that has eviserated? Have you ever seen a rectum so torn that it will not hold a person's shit in? Have you ever seen a friend whose face is so beaten that you don't recognize them? Ever wanted to kill the person who did it and you had the means to do it? In the end, I decided that I wanted to stay out of prison.

K

Encouragement

I didn't offer feedback out of lack of experience or to chase you away, but as an offering from one author to another. You posted as a new author and I saw a way (several really) that could aid you in connecting better with your audience. If you don't have any interest in improving your efforts, then I'll withdraw the advice and not bother reading any of your future efforts.

However, you might do well to prepare yourself for other responses. Putting your work into the public will result in feedback, both constructive and just plain insulting... even if its brilliantly done both creatively and technically. And my comments where actually quite constructive as online fiction site reviews go, pointing out where I thought your story was weak and how you could work on improving it.

As to my 'qualifications' on giving feedback, you'll have to look a little harder if you think I haven't contributed.

The Point of No Return

Me, I am not into bondage of any sor. But if you find fulfillment in such activities, I hope that you find a loving partner.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Why did you feel the need to make that distinction?

like..."Me, I am not into bondage of any sort. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) If you find fulfillment in such activities..."

Like how friggin' patronizing is that?


Happy to know you. Belle

Belle Meade

Have you ever heard the term passive-aggressive? It's like when someone looks you in the eye and smiles while saying "fuck you very much." Only the very subtle can pull it off; others come across as the village idiot.

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Angela Rasch (Jill M I)

Bell Meade, I Was

Simply wishing him well.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Ummm....

You are such a thoughful person to wish another author well with such a denegrating and insensitive comment.

Mea the Magnificent

Spot On!

I'm saddened that a community that should be building each other up continually seems to tear each other down for such trivial reasons but I suppose I should be used to that by now. Bondage and humiliation seem to be a sore point with some people, as if a clothing or gender fetish is so much more lofty than other sexual fetishes. Of course, there are also always people trying to prove how smart they are by pointing out an author's every mistake. This is exactly why I haven't written a story in many years.

That said, I feel compelled to announce that the first part of the above story almost exactly parallels my own life (sans corset), except my cross-dressing started at age 5 (yes, FIVE!). My self-bondage sessions started around age 8 and was also influenced by television damsels (Penny on Lost in Space, Cathy Lee Crawford's Wonder Woman, Batman damsels, etc.). I am very sure it was also a coping mechanism to reduce the guilt I felt over being a cross-dresser. The author got everything I felt as a child exactly right.

The story diverges from my own experience at the point the subject suggests cross-dressing with his wife. I've been married and divorced twice. My first wife knew nothing of my cross-dressing until after our divorce. My second wife was more of a sneaky con-artist type who discovered it on her own and suggested we incorporate it into our sex life. Cross-dressing had nothing to do with our divorce - but shortly afterword she wrote me an email excoriating me for "forcing" her to do perverted and "evil" things (which should tell you something about why I divorced her).

The upshot is that I now live alone and have a room devoted to my feminine side. My basement is rigged for my submissive side. I was a member of a bdsm club in downtown Chicago for many years but I could never bring myself to be myself there, so I quit. I admire people (and characters) who aren't afraid to follow their hearts and loose their inner selves. That is a kind of fulfillment I haven't found in life...yet. There is still time and there is still hope.

To those that have criticized this story or are thinking of doing so: bear in mind that the story is NOT so far-fetched. There are people like that out there and I am one of them. You would never know it by looking at me or even by knowing me intimately. There is nothing about my public persona to suggest anything but a normal, conservative guy who's been through some rough times. Think twice before you criticize, especially without knowing the story behind the story. If you're a know-it-all grammar Nazi and can't forgive even the slightest error, perhaps you shouldn't even be here. Personally, unless the errors become so numerous as to be a major distraction from enjoying the story, I am willing to let them slide.

My two pesos. Oh...and thanks for the story, degradedsissy. Keep on writing!
-Ami