The Sissy Farm 7

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 7 covers Michelle's introduction to her 'Uncle Penny' and a whole spectrum of 'Alternative Life-styler's' in London.


The Sissy Farm 7

List of Characters.

Me. Michelle A Natural transvestite sissy.

Janice My Younger sister

Aunty Bev Janice and My mother’s Sister.

Mistress Janet Headmistress of the young lady’s academy

Doctor Shirley Williams. My endocrinologist.

Miranda. A very effeminate Sissy sales assistant.

Miss Stern Miranda’s mistress who owns the shop.

Peregrine. AKA. Uncle Penny. My transvestite uncle. (Aunty Bev’s brother.)

James AKA. Auntie Jamie Peregrine’s Partner

Victoria An older RG friend of mine.

Jemima Victoria’s sissy brother.

Portia Victoria’s mummy.

Chapter 7

After completing the medical consultation with Doctor Shirley, Aunty Beverly gathered us, (her corseted nieces) and hailed a cab to take her to Pimlico. On the way she stopped at a pharmacists and returned with a large bag of medicines. Janice and I thought nothing of it; indeed, we didn’t even know what the word pharmacist meant.

Auntie Bev had never been to her brother’s flat so when the taxi put her off near a largish pub she was momentarily flummoxed. She stopped a lady who was emerging from the pub and as she asked for the address she realised the ‘lady’ was a transvestite. The transvestite looked at her and us corseted girls then gave a knowing smile as she replied.

“Why this is it love. The number is just there see, under the flower basket. Are you looking for anybody in particular?”

“Yes, a Mr Peregrine Halsey.”

“Oh I’m sorry. I don’t know anybody by that name. The landlady may be able to help you but I hope you realise what sort of pub this is.”

By now Aunty Beverly had realised that this was obviously a transvestite pub. She nodded knowingly and the transvestite smiled.

“Well if you ask Miss Penny, the landlady, she’ll put you right. Oh, I eehmm, - forgot to mention, Miss Penny is eehmm,’ dressed en’homme at the moment. You’ll recognise her in the yellow jacket and pink jeans.

She’s dressed down a bit, though I think her jacket is a bit flamboyant. I think she’s expecting fam, - oh my gosh! You look so like her! Are you her sis, - are you her sister?”

Aunty Beverly smiled and nodded as the transvestite did an immediate about turn, flung open the door and called excitedly across the bar.

“Penny! Penny! It’s your sister! She’s here!!

A very effeminate, curvaceous man with a permanent wave in his long hair looked up from the cash till and squealed with delight as everybody’s head turned.

“Oh Beverly! My sweetest, sweetest Beverly, where have you been all these years?”

The ‘man’ fiddled with the bar latch and lifted the section as he scrambled from behind the bar to give his sister a huge hug.

Then he noticed us two little girls standing demurely and respectfully behind our aunt. He gave another squeal as his eyes widened.

“Oh my! Oh gosh! Are these Susie’s children?”

Beverly nodded as she turned to present us but Penny anticipated her.

“But I thought they were sister and bro, -. Oh my. Oh my golly gosh!!” Then he whispered. “Is Mich, - is Mi, - and is the child like me?”

Aunty Beverly nodded, pleased that Uncle Peregrine had been quick-witted enough not to announce to the whole pub that I, dressed as a delightfully small-waisted young lady, was in fact a sissy boy. Although Aunty Bev reflected as she glanced around the pub that it would hardly have mattered. It was obvious to Aunty Bev, Janice and me that just about everybody in the pub was a transvestite or alternative life-styler of some sort and this was in the middle of a sunny afternoon in broadest daylight! Some trannies were even sitting outside on the pavement tables.

A relieved Aunty Beverly nodded and smiled as a tearful uncle Peregrine released his hug and turned to embrace us ‘nieces’. For long moments he wrapped his arms around our tiny waists and worked his fingers inquisitively as he savoured the boned corsets underneath our frilly frocks.

Like all transvestites, Uncle Peregrine often wore corsets and as he realised I, his nephew Michael was a transvestite just like him, he gave us both a desperate kiss to emphasise his affection as the tears began to flow. Uncle Peregrine stood up again and admonished his sister as he dabbed his eyes.

“You should have told me about Michael. Just look at me, all hommed up like a pox doctor’s clerk! I would have dressed down for you if I’d known.”

“You mean dressed up don’t you?” Countered Beverly with a wicked smile.

“Not at all Bev! I live en’femme all the time. I only dressed en’homme like this because I thought Michael would have been shocked.”

“Oh not at all,” countered Aunty Bev, “Michelle’s a thoroughgoing transvestite, full time. By the way; I like your blouse; sis. Is it OK to call you sis?”

“Oh heavens yes. Refer to me en femme all the time. I live virtually full time as a girl. Do you really like my blouse? It’s not very femme. I usually wear much prettier ensembles. I only bought it yesterday so as not to surprise Michelle. Do you really like it?”

“Yes darling,” replied Aunty Bev, “the blouse is beautiful but that awful jacket doesn’t do it justice. Why don’t you take it off? It’s such a warm day. Do you have a femme name?”

“Yes, of course I do! It’s Penny.”

Aunty Bev turned to us ‘girls and smiled.

“There you are girls. You can call your uncle Peregrine Aunty Penny.”

“Or you can call me Uncle Penny if you wish. This is a transvestite pub after all.”

“Which would you prefer u, - uncle or aunt?” I asked uncertainly.

“Oh call me Uncle Penny you little darlings. Let’s not cause confusion. Underneath these jeans I’m still a little boy.”

We smiled and nodded courteously as Uncle Penny smiled and immediately shed the loose fitting, oversized jacket. Aunty Beverly's eyes widened as we all noticed the well-filled bra underneath Uncle Penny’s flimsy blouse. I also noticed the jeans had no fly and a side zip. Auntie Bev’s eyes fastened onto Uncle Penny magnificent pair of breasts.

“Oh well done darling,” sighed Aunty Bev quietly. They’re nice, are they your own?”
Uncle Penny nodded as she smiled and proudly fingered her fulsome contours. Several eyes around the bar watched the interplay but nobody seemed unduly perturbed. Aunty Beverly quickly realised Uncle Penny’s breasts were not even an issue in this alternative lifestyle pub.

“Yes; they are nice aren’t they?” Added Uncle Penny as she glanced down at her womanly assets.
Aunty Beverly could not resist extending inquisitive fingers.

“Can I.”

“If you have to. I promise you they are real! Don’t you believe me?”

Aunty Beverly zeroed in on the prominent, thimble sized nubbins that protruded boldly against Uncle Penny’s flimsy blouse. Uncle Penny sagged then gasped wantonly and Aunty Bev was slightly startled by the hyper-erotic response.

“Oh my God! They are yours and so stiff. Why are you so aroused? What does James think?”

“You mean Jamie.” Replied Uncle Jenny. “He’s got a pair too.”

“So has one of you, - you know, gone all the way?”

“Gosh no, we’re transvestites, not transsexuals.”

“So where is James, - I mean Jamie?” Asked Aunty Bev.

“She’s in town checking out some new lines of cocktails at a trade show. She’s sorry she couldn’t be here but one of us had to attend, she’ll be back shortly. Come into the back room. Sandie here can look after the bar.”

The other transvestite barmaid smiled and nodded. The afternoon wasn’t busy and she was quietly polishing some newly washed glasses to fill her time. Her eyes followed Janice and me as we minced into the back room behind the bar. Uncle Penny closed the door and turned to give us another hug as she gushed effusively.

“Why you little beauties! And you’ve got such small waists. D’you like being corseted?”

“We nodded shyly as Uncle Penny motioned to two straight —backed chairs.

“I don’t suppose you’ll be able to slouch in the armchairs if you’re wearing long corsets. You’d better sit there. Have you eaten by the way?”

Aunty Bev told her no and Uncle Penny stepped into a little pantry. She emerged pushing a tea trolley full of cakes and fruit juices. Both Janice and my eyes widened hopefully and we turned beseechingly to Aunty Bev.

‘Would we be allowed to indulge in some cake?’ We both wondered.

Aunty Bev smiled and giggled.

“Of course you can girls. Eat up you’re at your auntie’s!”

This remark set both Aunty Bev and Uncle Penny into gales of laughter but it went straight over our heads. However we were too interested in eating some cake to wonder what was so funny.

Eagerly, Janice and I selected several delightful pastries and cakes then sat demurely and stiff-backed in the high straight chairs. By contrast, Aunty Bev and Uncle Penny settled on the long sofa and continued chatting ‘twenty to the dozen’ as they caught up on so much family history and gossip.

Eventually the subject of a night out with Doctor Shirley was broached and Aunty Bev was stunned to learn that the club they intended visiting was none other than Uncle Jenny and Aunty Jamie’s own club.

“You mean you two actually own it!” Squeaked Aunty Bev.

“The very same darling. It’s just a couple of doors down the street.”

“Oh my gosh! You’ve got your own little empire hereabouts haven’t you! Giggled Aunty Bev.

“Well, sort of,” replied Uncle Penny a bit self-consciously, “we also own the little breakfast café next door to the pub and a little boutique across the street.”

“Oh my gosh, did you hear that girls. Your uncle Penny is very rich!”

“And nobody to leave it to, unless of course, Jamie fathers a child.” Finished Uncle Penny as she rose and plied we girls with more cake.

“Don’t spoil them sis. Think of their waists.” Cautioned Aunty Bev.

“Oh fiddle sticks. You come to visit Jamie and me once every ten years and you deny them a bit of cake. It’s a celebration, especially Michelle’s development. This proves that transvestism runs in the family. D’you remember great uncle George? That’s almost one every generation. I’m just so happy.”

“In fact, it’s every boy in the family since great uncle George. You and Michelle are the only blood males.”

“Oh gosh. Why that’s just so sweet,” gushed Uncle Penny as she bent down to give me another hug.”

I responded by offering up my lips and Uncle Penny immediately accepted the invitation. Her soft lips and cheeks reminded me of mummy’s kisses and I savoured the affection.

Not to be denied, Janice also offered up her lips for a kiss and Uncle Penny was nothing if not fair. Janice got her kiss just as a car pulled into the back yard. Uncle Penny straightened up and smiled.

“Oh, lovely, Aunty Jamie’s here.”

Janice and I put our cakes aside and rose graciously from our chairs to watch the arriving car through the back window. As we watched, Uncle Penny stepped into the yard as a tall slender lady swung her legs out of the car and rose gracefully to meet Uncle Penny. She was wearing a beautifully cut two piece pink business suit and her curled up hair style made her look a perfect picture of femininity. The only feature to betray any hint of masculinity was her somewhat slender hips but as young girls we wouldn’t have noticed it. I only got to realise this about Aunty Jamie’s hips when I was older. Aunty Jamie had virtually no curves to her bottom. She was obviously not wearing a corset. Otherwise, she looked every inch a lady.

As Aunty Jamie stood up to greet her partner, Janice and I gazed through the window and smiled. The two trannies flung themselves into a passionate embrace and remained clinging tightly to each other for nearly a minute before Uncle Penny Finally declared.

“They’re here. My sister and nieces are here, and guess what!”
Auntie Jamie smiled before replying.

“Go on. You’re obviously bursting to tell me.”

“It’s my nephew, my Nephew Michael!

“Well! What about your nephew Michael?”

“Just come and see. You’ll be delighted!”

“Well help me carry these samples in.”

“Oh bugger the new samples. This is my family that’s come a’ visiting! I haven’t seen my sister for years and years and I’ve never, ever seen the children!!”

Uncle Penny’s obvious enthusiasm finally pierced Aunty Jamie’s sophisticated aura and she grinned eagerly.

“Oh! O.K., then. Let me meet them”

At these words, Janice and I wanted to dash outside and throw ourselves into Auntie Jamie’s embrace but our tight corsets proscribed such tomboyish enthusiasm.

Instead we minced eagerly forward into the yard then stopped and held out our arms eagerly like toddlers expecting to be scooped up by a familiar adult. Auntie Jamie stared at us then squealed with delight as she realised that one of Jenny’s nephews was in fact cross-dressed as a niece. The problem was she couldn’t decide which one of us was the sissy.
She hesitated for a moment with a perplexed gape then the smile broadened and she did a perfect bunny-girl bob and reached out to embrace us both with equal enthusiasm. We resumed mincing eagerly forward and almost stumbled into her outstretched arms.

”Ooof!” She gasped as our adolescent weights fell into her arms.

Fortunately Both Uncle Penny and Auntie Jamie had lived the last dozen or so years totally en’femme and, despite wearing fashionable heels, Auntie Jamie easily kept her poise and balance as she saved us from tumbling over completely. Corsets could make one clumsy at times if one lost one’s balance. As she hugged us around the waists, we also felt her knowledgeable fingers confirming her suspicions.

“I thought so. You two are corseted, aren’t you?” She whispered affectionately.

We nodded and Auntie Jamie let out a sigh of delight as she accepted our enthusiastic kisses before standing up again and taking us by the hands to meet Aunty Bev who stood in the back doorway. Auntie Jamie motioned us inside.

“So Sister in law,” charged Auntie Jamie in affectionate mock accusation, “why didn’t you tell your bro that his only male relative was just like him?

Aunty Bev smiled as she confessed quite openly.

“I only found out when the pair of them came to live with me.” Replied Aunty Bev. “I discovered she was wearing panties and bras at night.”

“Oh! I suppose that’s as good a reason as any. Anyway it’s fabulous to see you. Are you staying long?”

“Well, I hadn’t anticipated doing so. We had a doctor’s appointment this morning, mainly about Michelle, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone. It’s about time we got together again, after all Uncle Penny’s my last adult blood relative.”

“Uncle Penny?” Giggled Auntie Jamie. “That’s a strange title. Who decided to call her that?”

“We call her that.” I declared. “Janice and I decided.”

At this juncture, Uncle Penny followed us from the yard with some of the sample cocktail cases. She plonked them on the table and announced eagerly.

“My sister Beverly is coming to the club tonight.”

Auntie Jamie’s eyebrows arched slightly as she glanced at we two ‘nieces’ then replied to Aunty Bev.

“Oh that’s lovely. You know that it’s an, (she cleared her throat nervously,) ‘ahem’, alternative lifestyle’ club don’t you?

Members only, though of course you’d naturally be welcome as the owner’s blood relatives”

“Oh yes replied our Aunty Bev. Doctor Shirley Williams invited me as a guest. Is it right you’ve got some sort of crá¨che arrangements?”

“Well yes, actually. These two little poppets would be welcome to stay there.”

“Oh? What, here in the pub?”

“Yes. There’s a largish function room on the other side of the bar. It used to be a small grocer’s shop but we bought it and turned the back warehouse into an adjoining area connecting the club to the pub. We use it for all sorts of functions, but on certain family nights at the club, it serves as a crá¨che. The members bring put-you-up beds and cots where the children meet and sleep. It’s as much fun for the kids as their parents for it’s like a regular children’s summer camp. In fact they’ll start arriving in a couple of hours. The club opens at seven and it’s alcohol free until nine so the children mix with their parents and friends before the adult entertainment starts. Lot’s of the children are well aware that their parents are alternative life-stylers. There are all sorts but they’re mostly a very genteel crowd. We’re quite selective.”

The idea that a bunch or trannies, gays and other sexually alternative people could be considered genteel amused Aunty Bev slightly. She turned towards Janice and me as her smile broadened.

“Well, would you two like to visit the club tonight?”

We both smiled eagerly as we twitched inside our corsets and minced forward to give Aunty Bev a huge hug. Uncle Penny studied our mincing sissified gait and smiled affectionately.

“There are lots of activities for the children and many of them like dancing. Will they be allowed to dance with the other children until nine?”

Aunty Bev nodded so Uncle Penny explained.

“I’ve got some shorter corsets if you want. Dancing the way the children jump around might be difficult in those corsets. They’re thigh length aren’t they?”

Uncle Penny knew perfectly well that our corsets came down to about six inches above out knees. When she had hugged us in the bar she had surreptitiously felt under our frilly frocks. Aunty Bev nodded uncertainly. I could see that she wasn’t particularly keen to allow us such unsissylike freedom but eventually she relented as Uncle Penny reassured her.

“Don’t worry, the corsets I have will keep their waists extra slim. Just you come and see.”

Auntie Jamie nodded affirmation and resumed bringing in the remaining sample cases as we minced demurely up the stairs after Uncle Penny and Auntie Bev. By the time I had worked slowly up two flights of stairs. The tight corset had left me quite breathless and my heart fluttered as I tried to recover my wind with short, lady-like little breaths in my upper chest. Uncle Penny watched me with fascination and smiled wistfully as she spoke to me.

“Gosh, I wish your grand-mama had corseted me like you when I was a little boy.”

I smiled sympathetically as Uncle Penny gently took my hand and led me to one of a score of bedrooms that led off a series of corridors. Aunty Bev remarked with surprise.

“Gosh! This place is huge!”

Uncle Penny smiled as she explained.

“It used to be an old coaching inn during the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. It became a boarding house during the early nineteenth century and before we took it over it had been a high-class brothel for over one hundred and seventy years.
In fact, as you know, we’re not far from Westminster here in Pimlico and this place was much frequented by members of parliament. It’s led a pretty chequered life. The rooms are huge and each one will easily house a family. This old place could tell a few tales believe me.”

So saying, Uncle Penny took her key-chain and cranked a huge steel key in the door. The tumblers clunked heavily and the door creaked as she pushed quite hard to open it. She smiled as she explained further about the doors.

“Those old MP’s knew a thing or two about security. Even if the police raided they’d take a few minutes to smash one of these down. Time enough for some old political hypocrite and his whores to make themselves respectable. I hasten to add that the police don’t raid today. We don’t do drugs and stuff here. Everything is technically legal. The pub is a registered hotel. These doors are from the old Victorian days. They’re so stout and heavy that they were passed as fire doors after some modern modifications with the intumescent strips and stuff. The rest of the stuff’s pretty original. It was such a shame to waste it.

Talking of original, would you believe we found some old original Georgian sex machines? We discovered them behind a partition in the attic when the roof was being refurbished and we debated whether to gift them to the Victoria and Albert museum. Would you believe they actually accepted some of them for they must have some spectacular provenance. After all, who knows what famous, pervy, old Victorian prime ministers might have indulged themselves upon them? The originals are now mentioned in our tourist brochure. It raised quite a laugh around here when we discovered them. The remaining originals, that are the ones the museum
didn’t want, are on display in a room in the other wing though they are now too frail. A hundred years in a damp attic doesn’t do the wood much good. A friend of Jamie’s made some modern stainless steel copies and they are available to use in the sex toys room in the club.”

“But why stainless steel? That’s prohibitively expensive!”

Uncle Penny grinned and wagged his head.

“You won’t believe this sis, the council inspectors had to check the place out for health and safety. They had no technical specifications for ‘Health and Safety’ for Georgian sex machines so the only thing the inspector could do was demand that they be made of surgical quality stainless steel for strength and so that they can be safely sterilised to prevent spreading disease.

Talk about total lunacy!! It even raised howls of laughter in city hall. Several councillors actually came to see what all the hooting and laughter was about. They went away splitting their sides with laughter. Every new acolyte, H&S inspector gets dragged down here as part of the inauguration circuit. Nevertheless, we can and do regularly sterilise the kit in a large bath of disinfectant. The more intimate parts are sterilised after every application. All part of the service ma-am.”

Aunty Bev gasped and giggled at this news and asked if she could see them later. Uncle Penny smiled and nodded as she added.

“Not the girls though. They’re too young. That’s the law I’m afraid.”

“Ah! That’s not fair! Why can’t we see them?” We chorused.”

“Never mind girls,” consoled Aunty Bev, “it’ll be something to look forward to when you’re older.”

Janice started to sulk and flung herself onto one of the beds whilst I stood prissily disappointed. Auntie Bev wagged her head with disapproval and pressed her finger to her nose as a warning to Janice. Janice recognised the threat and struggled to sit upright on the bed. Unfortunately her corset restricted her mobility and she was forced to wriggle like a seal to the edge of the bed and finally arrange herself so that she could flip her knees and finally sit upright. It was a cursory lesson to us both that we could not flounce about in a hissy fit whilst our corsets so constrained our mobility.
Uncle Penny recognised our reduced agility and grinned condescendingly as she helped Janice to her feet. Once on her feet again, Janice recovered her composure and resumed her demure posture. Uncle Penny gave her a patronising kiss on her forehead then invited her and me to attend to our toilet whilst she chatted with Auntie Bev.

I realised I wanted a wee-wee and I twitched uncomfortably as I informed Janice.

“So do I, now you mention it. Quick, can you unlace me?”

We both realised that we had not been to the loo since visiting Doctor Shirley and it was now early evening. Suddenly we were feverishly trying to undress until we reached the laces of our corsets.

“Oooh Hurry Michelle. I’m bursting!” Squeaked Janice.

“Well so am I.” I replied as I finally managed to release Janice from the constraints of the corset.

“I can’t wait!” She cried as she dashed to the loo.

“No. Unlace me first!” I wailed as I minced after her towards the bathroom.

I found her sighing with relief with her bloomers around her knees and the prolonged splash of water betraying her urgency.

“Dammit Jan!” I pleaded. “Unlace me, I’m going to wet myself!”

Finally, Janice realised I was every bit as desperate as her and she reached out as I turned my back to her. I fidgeted and pranced as I squeezed my legs together and she scolded me.

“Stand still silly! How do you expect me to undo the knot?”

With my bladder now about to explode, I strained to stand still but my body betrayed me. Even as my corset finally came loose my pee-pee released a stream of shame into my bloomers.

“Oh you stupid sissy!” Scolded Janice. “Now look at the mess!”

I stood looking in disgust at the shameful pool of urine on the floor then I turned on Janice.

“You should have let me go first!” I whimpered.

“But I was desperate!” She squealed.

“So was I! Look!”

We both studied the incriminating puddle and grimaced.

“We’d better clean it up.” Declared Janice.

On this we both agreed and when we had finally relieved ourselves we set to cleaning up the mess. I was glad at least that my sister had the decency to help in the cleaning. Finally, we washed my bloomers and stockings then stepped into the shower. Fortunately we had come prepared with several changes of clothes thus when Auntie Bev returned from a tour of the Georgian and Victorian sex machines she found us partially dressed again, waiting all prim and proper for her to give the final tug to our corset laces. To further hide evidence of my mishap, Janice had also rinsed her bloomers and stockings through so it looked as thought we had both rinsed our undies as a matter of ordinary feminine hygiene.

As we stood in our underwear, Aunty Bev smiled and turned to Uncle Penny.

“Just look at them, aren’t they a delectable pair of pretty girls?”

Uncle Penny smiled sweetly and replied.

“Oh yes! Why they’re a perfect pair. If I wasn’t gay I’d find them quite delightful.”

“Would you like to lace them up in those corsets you brought Sis?” Asked Aunty Bev.

“Oh wouldn’t I just. Corsets are always a delight.”

Uncle Penny stepped forward and presented us the slightly longer corsets.

“I thought you said they were shorter ones.” I complained.

“I’m sorry, Auntie Bev thinks you shouldn’t be given too much freedom when other children are around. She decided you must use the longer ones.” Declared Uncle Penny.

“But these are almost as long as our sleeping corsets,” complained Janice as she held it up against her body. Reluctantly, we stepped into them and Uncle Penny deftly tugged Janice’s laces. Janice gave a gasp of surprise.

“Ooo-off. That’s too tight.”

Uncle Penny slackened them slightly and Janice gave a sigh of relief as Auntie Bev nodded with satisfaction.

“I’m glad you understand, young girls mustn’t be corseted too tightly. It damages their child bearing capacity.”

“But as for little sissies, -“ finished Uncle Penny as she took my corset laces in hand, “well, they can be thoroughly corseted.” What size waist is she now?”

“We’ve agreed that fourteen is suitable for her age. If she grows to those proportions, she’ll have a delightfully small sissy
waist when she’s older.”

Uncle Penny quickly reduced my waist then produced a tape measure and measured it. She studied it and remarked to Auntie Bev.

“That’s it, fourteen; she’ll go smaller you know. This corset is cut a little differently. There’s still some space before the lace holes meet.”

“No! I’m happy with fourteen.” Declared Auntie Bev Just look at her waist, it’s perfectly delightful”
Uncle Penny placed her hand span around my waist and easily lifted me like some ballerina. I was surprised that my ribs did not hurt. The strong boning of the corset served to dissipate my weight and prevent any undue pressure to my lower ribs. I squeaked nervously as Uncle Penny hoisted me above her head. I found I was forced to adopt whatever angle she chose to hold me, so stiff and rigid was the steel boning of my corset. I was a virtual prisoner and wriggled my legs uselessly at the knees as I kicked feebly. I was trapped like an Edwardian Lady in a hobble skirt. Uncle Penny grinned and deftly lowered me to the floor again as she selected one of the dresses Janice and I had hung in the wardrobe.

“Which colour d’you want darling, pink perhaps?”

I would have loved to wear the beautiful pink concoction of lacy frills and bows but it was Janice's dress. As a sissy I knew mine was the pale green one. Reluctantly I pointed to the green one. Uncle Penny frowned slightly.

“Oh dear, I thought you would have chosen the pink one. You are a sissy aren’t you? Promise me you are a sissy!” She begged hopefully.

I nodded as I smiled and explained ruefully.

“The dresses are part of our school uniform. Only real girls wear the pink ones. Naughty reluctant sissies have to wear blue ones while contented, good little sissies wear the green.”

Uncle Penny poo-hooed my remark.

“Oh fiddle! You’re at your auntie’s now. You can wear what you like. I would just love to see you in the pink one.”

“It’s Janice's,” I protested nervously. “You’ll have to ask her.”

Uncle Penny simply gave Janice a glance which said, ‘he’s going to borrow your dress, OK?’ Janice made to say no, but thought better of it. Instead, she acceded meekly.

Having more or less forced permission out of Janice, Uncle Penny wasted no time in buttoning me up in the frothy pink ‘wedding cake’ of a dress. As I stood primly in the mirror admiring the dress as it was slowly buttoned up, I could not resist making a delightful frou-frou. Then I caught Janice's eye in the mirror and realised she was a bit upset. After all I was now wearing her very favourite frock. I wanted to apologise but it was beyond my power. Uncle Penny had made me wear it. Janice was then made to wear my green frock and although it was every bit as frilly and lacy with lots of frothy lacy petticoats, it was still not her dress. Fortunately, Uncle Penny explained as he buttoned us both and fussed with the huge bows at our backs.

“I’m going to buy you each a beautiful pink dress with masses of frills and lace so every time you stop over you’ll look like the belles of the ball. Would you like that?”

Our eyes widened contentedly and we nodded eagerly. Then Uncle Penny turned to her sister.

“Bev, would you like to stay here in London with us for a few weeks, before school starts?” She asked.
Aunty Bev’s eyes widened eagerly and she turned to us ‘girls’.

“Would you two darlings like that?”

We both twittered eagerly before sighing a resounding yes. Uncle Penny gave the huge bows on our dresses a final adjustment then she explained.

“Once Auntie Jamie learned you were going to Mistress Janet’s academy, he told me of an outfitters in London that also sells those uniforms. I am taking you there tomorrow and I’ll buy you both some extra dresses.”

Auntie Bev opened her lips to protest but Uncle Penny hushed her.

“It’s on me darling. It’s the least I can do for my darling little nieces.”

Auntie Bev shrugged her shoulders while our smiled broadened. We were to have more dresses. With this arrangement confirmed, we went down to take dinner. Auntie Jamie was an excellent cook but the meal was somewhat sparse. No cakes and chocolates this time, just a fresh salad and some fruit juice.

“You know what they say darlings. Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and sup like a pauper.”

Janice and I eyed the meagre portions and resolved ourselves to developing very small waists. Nobody would ever grow fat on such a dinner. With the meal finished, preparations were made by the adults to go to the club while we were left to our own devices. We minced off to try and sneak a peek into the room with the sex machines but to our chagrin, it was firmly locked. Instead, we explored the rest of the pub and occupied ourselves for a couple of hours. We even asked if we could go outside and Auntie Bev warned us not to leave the street. Even though it was a warm summer’s evening and broad daylight, one could never be certain who was about in London. Having been warned of the dangers to pretty little sissies who would not be able to run or struggle because of their corsets, we resolved to remain near the front of the pub.

There we remained under the watchful gaze of many customers of the pub who were enjoying the pavement culture facilitated by the warm evening sun.

We were quite safe by now for everybody in the pub knew that the two delightfully frocked and petticoated little ‘girls’ were Penny’s nieces.

Whilst one or perhaps two pairs of the many eyes that watched us might occasionally have had a predatory interest we were well protected by the many more eyes that served as policemen, even though those same eyes belonged to trannies, gays and lesbians. Eventually Auntie Bev called us in and we minced demurely passed the pavement tables back into the pub. I have to admit, both Janice and I savoured the dozens of eyes that followed us into the pub. Inside, Uncle Penny explained.

“Auntie Jamie and Auntie Bev will shortly be opening up the club next door. I’ll be running the pub until it closes and I decamp to the club. You can stay here with me or go and play with the other children in the crá¨che.”

“We had seen the crá¨che earlier. The old grocery warehouse had been converted into a large roomy area with toys and swings and slides. There were even some computers for the older children so Janice and I elected to go to the crá¨che. It also had a large garden area. Uncle Penny introduced us to Margaret and Francine who ran the crá¨che. Francine explained the rules.

“No bullying, no violent games near the little children. There’s a garden out the back with enough room for ball games, though I don’t think you’ll be playing ball games in those dresses. By the way, are you corseted?”

We nodded submissively and Francine wagged her head slightly.

“Very well then. If you get breathless or excited, just take a rest on those chairs until you recover. If one of you gets the vapours, the other one must tell us, OK? We tend to concentrate on supervising the smaller children but if the older children break the rules, they are not allowed back. Now, nobody else has arrived yet so what d’you want to do?”

Janice and I chose to take a tennis ball and play catch. It was just about the most active thing we could do what with our corsets constraining our mobility. We soon found that it was more difficult than it looked to catch a ball when your mobility and balance was restricted. If we dropped the ball it was the Devil’s own job to pick it up again for bending in our corsets was almost impossible.

We spent more time learning how to do a ‘bunny-girl bob’ with a stiff back as we learned the strictures of corseted life. Eventually another group of children appeared in the garden. They were about our age that is between seven and eleven. On seeing two new little ‘girls’ playing ball they ran over and introduced themselves.

After exchanging names and stuff they invited us to play with them. Both Janice and I would have dearly loved to join them but their game of Rounders, which is an English version of Baseball, proved to be a bit too active for us. We were hopelessly restricted in our corsets and were finally forced to drop out. We could neither hit the ball hard nor run quickly to the bases.
Despite being a good ball player, I found it was almost impossible to swing hard at the ball and totally impossible to sprint to the bases. After only a couple of silly mincing steps, I stumbled and fell gasping for breath in effeminate little pants. I was immediately struck out and the amused, condescending smiles of the other children said it all. I was a corseted sissy, and corseted sissies did not play rough active games with other children.

Janice fared just as badly and we were soon relegated to resuming our gentle game of ‘catch’ in a quieter part of the garden.
Fortunately another group of children appeared and Janice and I exchanged relieved glances. They were of assorted ages but they were all obviously slightly older than us and dressed similarly to us. In fact they were dressed identically to us and when they recognised this they came over immediately.

Ever the ‘older brother’ I stepped in front of my ‘little sister’ and prepared for whatever was to come. I need not have worried. The oldest, or at least the tallest girl smiled invitingly.

“Oh hello. You’re new aren’t you?”

“Yes.” I replied in as soft and uncombative manner as I could.

“My name’s Victoria,” she added as she extended a graceful slender hand and studied my frilly dress. “What’s yours?”

“Michelle, and this is Janice, my sister.”

“Oh how delightful,” she continued as she compared our dresses and frou-froued her own.” “I see we are wearing the same dresses, are you pupils at Mistress Janet’s? I’ve never met you.”

“We will be in September, we’ve only just started.” Janice replied.

“Oh how sweet.” Replied Victoria as she studied Janice's green dress. “It’s perfectly delightful to meet a new girl. Especially a voluntary sissy.”

“I’m not the sissy, “ giggled Janice defensively, “Michelle is the sissy.

“Oh golly.” Giggled Victoria. “Well don’t let Mistress Janet find out that you’ve swapped dresses. You’ll get into an awful row.”

“We had no choice,” I added in my defence, “my Uncle Penny made us swap. She prefers pink.”

“Uncle Penny? Do you mean Miss Penny?” Victoria Blinked. “Miss Penny who runs the pub and the club?”

I nodded apologetically but Victoria simply smiled and shrugged it off.

“Oh isn’t that exquisite girls, Miss Michelle here is Miss Penny’s niece.” She turned to Janice and I as she smiled again.

“Gosh. You’re a lucky pair of children. Would you like to join us?”

We nodded and Victoria introduced her companions. Apart from her and one other girl, the others were all sissies. All of them, girls and sissies alike, had large breasts and tiny waists. Some sissies wore green dresses whilst others wore the blue.

There were at least a dozen all told so it was impossible to remember names. However they happily accepted us into their circles and then introduced us to several passive games that involved gentle activity without causing too much distress.

One was similar to tag but involved less chasing and running. I would liken it to netball compared to basketball. It was simple and involved throwing a ball to touch another. You could run, (or more correctly mince about,) and move while you didn’t have the ball, but you had to remain within the boundaries of the court that was marked out informally by some fruit trees. The ball holder had to remain still while she tried to hit the others with the ball and if she missed she had to collect the ball and stand where the ball had lain or return to the nearest part of the play area then try and hit another.

Bearing in mind that we were all heavily corseted, it was difficult to move quickly and avoid the ball so everybody ended up being ‘it’.

Eventually as darkness fell, we were all quite flushed with the game and we minced in to join the smaller children. The other children who had been playing Rounders also joined us and I was quite surprised that nobody was teased or bullied.

I asked Victoria about this and she gave me her opinion.

“I suppose it’s because everybody’s parents are alternative lifestylers so the children learn to be tolerant and understanding. In fact Michelle, if you think about it, we at Mistress Janet’s are better off than some of the other children. Take Anthony for example, the boy over there on the computer.” Victoria motioned to Anthony and he collected some fruit juices as he came over. Victoria explained as he joined us.

“Hi Tony, this is Michelle, she’s a transvestite sissy.”

Tony hardly blinked as he grabbed a chair and settled beside us. I was relieved that transvestism hardly raised an eyebrow amongst these children and accepted the proffered glass of juice. Victoria explained further.

“Tony’s got two mummies who are lesbians. He’s a turkey baster child and he gets teased unmercifully at his ordinary school. This is the only place where he can relax isn’t it Tony?”

Tony nodded and pulled a wry smile as he swigged his juice.

“Yeah. Tell me about it. It gets tedious. If they cant find some other poor bugger to tease or bully, the lesbo’s turkey-baster kid defaults to target number one. Still, I can handle myself so it’s not so bad. Tranny kids like you can be dead lucky if they’re going to Victoria’s school. In my school gays and stuff get hounded unmercifully. If you’re a sissy, shouldn’t you be in a blue or green or green dress?”

Obviously, Tony knew all about Mistress Janet’s and the various dress codes even though he was a ‘normal’ kid who apparently did not even attend Mistress Janet’s. For me it was a real; eye opener.

We three ended up chatting for hours until the younger children started preparing for bed.

Later, in the small hours, various parents came to collect their children and I had a chance to meet Victoria and Tony’s parents. Victoria’s father was obviously a sissy and both parents were obviously into bondage and rubber. I already knew Tony’s parents were two lesbian ladies.

As other parents arrived to collect their children I reflected that Uncle Penny’s club certainly catered well for all tastes. Finally, Auntie Bev and Uncle Penny arrived to collect Janice and me whilst Auntie Jamie locked up the pub. It was five o’clock in the morning before Janice and I were finally prepared for bed and, despite all the fuss of being changed into our night-corsets we were asleep the moment our heads hit the pillow.

The sun was already at high noon before Janice stirred and realised our corsets were still connected. Gently she stroked my neck and whispered.

“Come on, get up, I want to do a wee-wee.”

As I slowly came to, Janice had already wriggled to the side of the bed and was attempting to sit up. She turned to me again and tickled under my arm.

“Come on lazy bones. I can’t sit up unless you help me then I’ll have to help you. I’ll wet myself if I don’t go to the loo soon.”

I giggled as she tickled me and wriggled like a helpless grub cocooned in my night corset.

“Stoppit! That tickles!” I squealed.

“Well get up!” She admonished me. “I can’t go unless you come with me. Our corsets are still locked together.”

Reluctantly I wriggled closed to her and extended my arms so that Janice could lever herself upright. The night corsets really were stiff and it was impossible to bend enough to sit up unaided. Cautiously Janice felt for the floor with her stockinged feet then finally pushed against my extended arms and tilted herself to a standing position. Then she held out her arms to me and I cautiously garnished enough purchase to pull myself out of bed and to a standing position with out unbalancing Janice. When we were finally both stood, we minced carefully towards Auntie Bev’s bedroom taking care not to trip each other up. The hems of our long knee-length sleeping corsets pulled us close together and our hips pressed against each other as we minced urgently towards Auntie Bev’s bedroom door. The corsets were so close together that we could not even present our backs to each other so that we could undo the laces. Janice knocked rapidly on Auntie Bev’s door and called beseechingly.

“Auntie Bev! Can you disconnect us please?”

There was a brief murmur from behind the adjoining door and finally, Auntie Bev emerged. Janice explained the predicament and Auntie Bev nodded knowingly.

“You drank too much pop last night didn’t you?”

Janice nodded her silent confession as Auntie Bev wagged her head condescendingly.

“Well let that be a lesson to you. Young ladies and sissies should always drink in moderation whether it’s soft drinks, fruit
juice, coffee, tea or alcohol. You indulged yourself in the fruit juices because it was free didn’t you?”
Janice nodded again and squirmed uncomfortably as her bladder made more demands. Auntie Janice grinned as she produced the all-important little key and bent down to unlock the connecting the hems of our corsets. She looked up at me as the little padlock fell open.

“Do you want to go as well?”

“Well. Yes Auntie Bev,” I replied as I watched Janice’s butt wiggling as she tried to run to the loo as fast as her corset would allow, “but not as desperately as Janice. I learned my lesson last night.”

“I’m glad to hear it. What happened?”

I was about to explain but Janice's urgent squeal commanded me to help her.

“Are you going to be all day?” She cried. “Come and untie my laces!”
Knowing exactly how it felt to end up wetting one’s bloomers, I minced quickly after Janice and released her from her corset. She just managed to plonk her butt down on the pan and sighed with thankful relief as her urine spurted noisily into the pan. As she savoured her relief, I turned my back to her and she recognised my unspoken request to untie my corset.

“We’re going to have to always sleep together if Auntie Bev makes us always wear these corsets.” Observed Janice.

I said nothing for truth to tell, I was already beginning to enjoy the constraints imposed by my new underwear. I suppose it was a direct consequence of my natural transvestite predisposition.

I realised however, that Janice's words were certainly true. When dressed, we would always need assistance in our personal toilette.

‘Well, I surmised. Girls always seemed to go to the loo in groups so I should get used to the idea.’

Once we had relieved ourselves, we showered and pranced naked into our bedroom where Auntie Bev had laid out our ensembles. Janice and I held up the all-in-one, ankle-length pantalets and exchanged glances.

“This means long dresses,” observed Janice, “I wonder why we’ll be wearing long dresses.”

“I dunno’,” I replied as I clipped my suspender belt and slid my feet into the deliciously silky stockings, “maybe she’s taking us somewhere special.”

Janice followed suit then we stepped into the all-in-one pantalets and pushed our arms through the shoulder straps as we studied ourselves in the mirror.

This time we were both in identical pink matching undies and we posed as we studied our appearances.

“They feel nice,” I grinned as I savoured the silky embrace all over my body.

“They’ll be hot if it gets warm.” Frowned Janice.

I looked out of the window and sighed with relief. It was overcast so the day would be cool. As I turned away from the window, Auntie Bev entered.

“Ah good. I’m glad to see you like them. You look really pretty. Now, on with your corsets.”

We knew not to argue so we helped each other into the pink satin corsets that Auntie Bev had laid out on the bed then she laced us up to the regulation tension. Following the corsets, she slipped two hooped and multi-layered petticoats around our waists and tied off the tapes behind our backs. Finally she draped some delightful pink and white creations over our corsets and petticoats and buttoned them up the back. We were surprised to see that the dresses came only half way down our calves and everybody would be able to see the frilly bottoms of our ankle length pantalets peeping out from under the multiple frilly layers of our petticoats. Secretly, I loved my ensemble and I turned to Janice with a questioning glance.

She grinned back and made a delightful frou-frou as we swished the skirts of or frocks and they swayed invitingly as the hoops flexed and swung about our waists.

We were both imprisoned in a delightful concoction of silk, nylon, lacy frills and rustling organza.

“Is there some sort of special occasion?” Asked Janice curiously.

“Yes petals,” replied Auntie Bev, “Uncle Penny bought these for you while you were sleeping this morning. “They’re for special occasions so it’ll be a nice treat for her to take you out for the day dressed like two sweet little girls. It was always Uncle Penny’s most secret wish as a child to be able to wear something like this but your grandparents never allowed her.

I’m sure you’ll have a delightful day. The special occasion is Victoria’s little sissy brother’s fourteenth birthday today and you have been invited.”

“Is that Jemima?” Giggled Janice.

“The very same,” Smiled Auntie Bev, “she’s only half way through her time at Mistress Janet’s.”

“She’s a blue sissy!” I added.

“Yes. She was a very naughty boy so they sent her to Mistress Janet’s and that’s what happens.”

“She’s got a nice figure.” I added, remembering her very slender corseted waist and well rounded breasts.

“Exactly, and those breasts are all hers.

‘Lucky Jemima’, I reflected silently whilst secretly hoping I could grow nice boobies one day. Little did I know.

Finally we spent a solid hour combing Janice's hair and practicing makeup until Uncle Penny knocked softly and Auntie Bev invited her in. She entered and made a big to-do about our ensembles before approaching me just as I was fitting my wig. She ran her fingers through my wig and smiled.

“It’ll be lovely when your own hair grows out! You can do so much more when it’s your own hair!” Gushed Uncle Penny as she deftly adjusted my wig and finally announced us ready to go.

“Just one final thing,” announced Auntie Bev as she delved into the packet she had purchased at the pharmacists the previous day. “You haven’t had your vitamin tablets.”

She produced two largish pills and issued one to each of us as she exchanged a knowing smile with Uncle Penny.

“They’re different colours,” observed Janice as she held up her white pill.”

“Yes,” agreed Auntie Bev, “the white ones are for you because girls need different vitamins from sissies, “the pink pills are for sissies that’s why Michelle has pink.”

We thought nothing of it and popped the pills into our mouths. They were sugar coated and went down quickly as we relished the tasty treat. Uncle Penny and Auntie Bev smiled indulgently as we prepared to leave.

As we minced downstairs our dresses swayed and bounced causing every head to turn and smile benignly as we crossed the public bar. Outside, we struggled to make a decorous entrance into Uncle Penny’s car but sitting down turned out to be an uproarious affair. As we struggled to enter the car, our corsets made it impossible to bend freely and catch the hems of our skirts. In the tight confines of the car, we were forced to just flop back as the hoops popped up in front of us and showed everybody the ruffled layers of our petticoats and our frilly, lacy pantalets. Poor Janice and I could not even see ahead as our skirts ballooned up in front of us giving everybody a delightful display. Eventually we managed to re-arrange our skirts into a more modest position but it still required us to rest our hands firmly on our thighs to hold down the springy hoops and layers of petticoats.

Finally, Auntie Bev sat in the passenger seat as Uncle Penny, wearing a tight fitting, ivory two-piece suite, slipped modestly into the driver’s seat and chauffeured us out to the suburbs.

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Sissy farm 7

There is a major difference between Sissy Farm and Skipper. Skipper has the full approval of the courts, but I doubt that about Sissy farm, unless there is a program for petticoat punishment. I am only making an observation between the author's two different story universes. I like both stories.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Variety.

Truly Stan, my stories, (as you well know,) cover a huge range of material from space travelling transvestites to centaurs to sissies to conjoined twins to transfer of brains into animals and heaven only knows what else. Just remember Stan. I was truly 'off the wall for the first 20 to 25 years of my life because of what was done to me. I was truly confused and unbalanced in my sexuality and it was only through my seafaring lifestyle that enabled me to see the very lowest of the low that I realised how low the human condition can sink. I make no excuses for what that has made me. For all my formative years I viewed the world from the bottom of a sewerage pipe. (Metaphorically that is.)
Bev.

bev_1.jpg