College Fees - Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version
clinda.jpg

College Fees - Chapter 10

by Susan Louise Montague

They were both so well read that no matter what they discussed the conversation flowed readily and they were like two peas in a pod.

Chapter 10

The La Grande restaurant was the finest and most expensive in the city, sporting 4 Michelin stars its food was practically world famous. As Linda walked in still on Dave’s arm she couldn’t but notice that most of the clientele there that night were nearly all couples on romantic dates and much as she wanted to deny it she couldn’t quite deny that maybe her and Dave were no different from them.

While she had been watching her figure since her transformation she had made up her mind before coming to La Grande that she would be enjoying the fair on offer even if it meant having to cut back on the calories later in the week.

Both of them were a little nervous so at first the conversation with Dave was mostly small talk but as the night flowed on and they got to know their sober selves outside of a nightclub setting they actually got along very well.

It turned out that Dave was 29 a full nine years older than Linda, and that he was in fact a urologist and a plastic surgeon. Linda wasn’t quite sure exactly what a urologist did but that it had something to do with the urinary tract. However she knew straight off what a plastic surgeon did so she thought it an odd combination but didn’t really follow up on the reason why he had specialised in both.

Dave had a wide interest in politics, international affairs, history, literature, and even in classical music. They were both so well read that no matter what they discussed the conversation flowed readily and they were like two peas in a pod.

As the restaurant part of the night ended Linda without even noticing found herself holding hands across the table with Dave. It was one of those things that all couples who were attracted to each other ended up doing at the end of a wonderful meal, nothing spoken but everything in the body language.

After Dave had picked up the cheque (ignoring Linda’s offer to go Dutch, even though she could far from afford to) they left the restaurant but this time he had his arm protectively around her. He really liked this beautiful, gentle, honest, feminine, intelligent girl that he had been fortunate enough to meet in a nightclub of all places and he wasn’t going to let her go easily, ‘maybe I have finally met the one’ he thought to himself.

Afterwards they went to a bar and had a few drinks, before time came to head home for the night. Linda found herself so comfortable in Dave’s company as the conversation continued to flow between them, she had never enjoyed being with anyone as much as she was enjoying being with Dave now.

When finally the night came to an end they realised that it was 3am in the morning and they had been engrossed in talking to each other every min of the night. Then Dave asked the big question.

“I would really like to see you again, that is if you would like to see me?” he asked

“Of course,” replied Linda, and then adding, “I would really like to see you again too.”

Then Linda braced herself, suddenly realising that the way she had phrased her reply was totally leading him on. She knew what was coming next and it terrified her, she hoped deep down it wouldn’t happen but the dreamy look in Dave’s eyes said it all. Every instinct of her male ego rose to the surface at that moment but was crushed back down by the realisation that if it happened she would just have to accept it if she wanted to see Dave again.

“I was hoping you would say that,” he said, “you know I think you’re going to become a big part of my life and I genuinely mean that, I don’t think I have ever felt as taken by any girl before.”

Then before Linda could reply her worst fears came true and he leaned in and kissed her full on the lips slowly sliding his tongue inside her mouth. Bravely Linda accepted her fate and let go; there was nothing she could do to avoid it; and rejecting this advance would only ruin what had been otherwise a perfect night between them.

Gently kissing him back she folded her arms around his neck and let go. As their passionate embrace continued she could feel herself getting warm between her legs. The rush she had felt the first time they met at the nightclub suddenly came back to her only this time for an instant she wanted to take him inside her just like any girl in her situation. Then she felt Dave’s hand slowly sliding inside her skirt and up the inside of her thigh; while this felt fantastic to her it also brought her back to reality and she slow broke off their embrace saying “sorry, not tonight.” She gave him a peck on the cheek and retired to the ladies to fix up her makeup.

When she came back the got a taxi and Dave dropped her home. He was a perfect gentleman and asked the driver to wait while he walked her to the door of the house. When they got to the door she gave him a peck on the cheek goodnight but Dave when to kiss her again, however she brushed her head to one side saying, “I don’t want to spoil my makeup, it would never do for the girls to know I kissed you on a first date.”

This of course was part truth because she didn’t want them to know, although part of her wanted to tell them, the other part of her was terrified that if he kissed her again she would lose control of the situation and end up inviting him in, and what a disaster that would be!

He gave her a gentle peck on the cheek and said “goodnight and sweet dreams beautiful.” She watched as he got back into the taxi and as he waved goodbye from the cab window she blew him a kiss which he reciprocated.

When she got back into the house she found the girls still up eating ice-cream and watching a chick flick on TV.

“We were getting worried about you,” said Cindy, “It’s almost 3am,” she said in a mother like tone. “So how did your date go?”

“It wasn’t a date,” said Linda, “It was just a meal and a few drinks!”

At this statement the three girls laughed and cause poor Linda to go very red as Susan said, “so how did your meal and few drinks go,” repeating Linda’s own description.

“I’m very tired and need to get to bed,” said Linda.

“Not until you tell us how your date went first,” said Cindy, “we waited up all night to make sure you were ok, so the very least you can do is have some ice cream with us and reward our concern with some girly gossip.”

As reluctant as Linda was to talk about what happened she couldn’t help bursting out laughing at Cindy’s statement, “you mean,” she smiled, “that ye waited up all night for some girly gossip because ye think Dave is a hunk.”

“Ok you win,” said Pamela, “now sit down and tell us everything that happened!”

So Linda had no choice but to sit down and give the girls the full low down on her night out with Dave, leaving out the kissing part. Of course the girls pressed her asking her if he tried to kiss her again and she told them he tried to kiss her at the door but that she brushed her head to one side and gave him a peck on the cheek (which was entirely untrue) and this kept them satisfied.

That night as Linda slipped between her satin sheets in a sexy black satin negligee she was more confused that ever, but still not ready to confront the harsh realities of where all this was going.

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Moving along nicely!

Linda has a lot of decisions to make if he is really going to stay as a girl and have any meaningful relationships?

Is it co-incidence or convenience that Dave is a plastic and urinary surgeon?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

College Fees - Chapter 10

Linda is justifiably confused. But could Dave actually be the answer to her unspoken prayer? Why does he specialize in urology and rinoplasti? Could he work on girls in transition?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

With That Unlikely Pair...

...of medical specialties, I can't help wondering if Dave knows more about Linda than anyone thinks he does.

Eric

My thoughts exactly

... however, gynecological surgeons make better SRS surgeons though so I do not know if Dave would be qualified per se.

But it is possible.

Kim

Good Observation

Perhaps the good doctor has come across a candidate
for his skills or his heart. A doctor of his training
should be able to spot differences that do
not add up. But why the romance. He may be smitten
and knows he is holding his true love and thus must
take it slowly.

Kaptin Nibbles

Quick note

Michelin only award 1-3 stars to restaurants.

On a side note : getting a table at a 3 stars restaurant take months and most of them cost quite a small ( or big) fortune to eat in. :)

Lily.

I Am Shocked

I reread this story for I yearn for another chapter.
And noticed I had not commented. A great story.
Beautiful women. Need to produce chapters. Linda
has to make a decision. Need more romance. There's
more girl than boy in our heroine.

Kaptin Nibbles

collage fees

great story. any chance you be adding any more chapters

So.............

And then...........why oh why don't people finish stories when they make such a brilliant start XXXXXXX Frank

College Fees

rlarueh007's picture

Well Susan, are you going any further with this great story? Richard

Great start.

Valcyte's picture

What happened? We miss you. Hope you are OK. Someone needs to finish your terrific story. For once Guest Reader and I agree on something.

Val

College Fees chapter 10

Sexyamytg's picture

Please,let me know when chapter 11 is due? I can hardly wait!