The Day We Became Girls 2

Printer-friendly version
The Day We Became Girls
by LostNeo
Chapter Two

The Day We Became Girls
by LostNeo
Chapter Two

Miss Conner looked at us, “You girls look really cute in your Leos, I should get the camera and take some pictures.” she said smiling at us.

I looked at her then at Alison still unsure what to say. Alison smiled at me then hugged me close, “Its ok Nicole I called Mom while you were in the tub and told her what was going on, She’s happy you like being a girl just relax.” Alison smiles at me.

Tammy ran over to Miss Conner and gave her a big hug and smiled up at her.

“Your to adorable, Tammy and Nicole. I’m not mad that your both girls now, just enjoy being girls.” she hugged Tammy back, then takes the pizza and movies and puts them on the table,” Come and eat, girls I got us movies to watch,too.”

I took a deep breath to relax. I was starting to like being a girl and wearing Leotards or maybe it was the pill affecting me, I wasn’t sure. I saw that my sister Tammy was enjoying it too. I got up and went over to the table and I looked at Miss Conner and smiled at her, “Miss Conner why did you make the pills and special underwear and breasts?” I asked her as I took a piece of pizza.

“I made them because I’m bi-Sexual and didn’t want to cheat on my husband. So some times he’s a she. I have pills that last longer too, if you want,” she smiled back at me.

“Um I don’t know about that right now, but thank you,” I smiled back and ate my pizza.

Tammy spoke up, “Can we take pics now, Miss Conner?”

“Ok Sweetie. then after, I’ll get you a night gown and some tights to wear to bed. Nicole, I’m sure that Alison has a night gown and tights for you to wear too,” said Miss Conner smiling at us both.

Miss Conner went and got her Camera, “OK, girls. Time to do some poses.”

I was really unsure what to do as I walked over Alison came over and pulled me from behide until our leos touched. It was a really nice feeling. I know she loved me no matter if I was Nick or Nicole. I loved her so much I want to be with her the rest of my life. Tammy was having no trouble posing at all. In the last pose, Alison pulled me close and kissed me softly.

“OK, girls. Time to watch the movies. go get your night gowns on, Tammy come with me sweetie,” Miss Conner said smiling at us and holding her hand out to Tammy.

Tammy walked over and took Miss Conner’s hand, “I’m having a really fun night, thanks Miss Conner.”

“Your welcome, Sweetie. Now lets go and find you a cute night gown and some tights,” Miss Conner said leading Tammy to her room.

I smiled at my sister as Alison took my hand and led me into her bed room. As soon as we got there, she led me to her bed and started making out with me. I kissed her back, I was getting really turned on as I felt her hand reaching down and rubbing between my legs while her other hand played with my breasts, I moaned softly.

“I love you, Nicole. I want to be with you forever,” Alison said nuzzling my neck.

“I love you too, Alison. I want to be with you now and forever, but, um what about Nick?” I asked her unsure if she liked me better as Nicole.

Alison held me close then looked me in the eyes “I love the both of you the same way that I can’t thank you enough for being a part of my fantasy. I really hope that I get to see Nicole more often. You look so cute in leos that you can keep it, OK? And I got a few more you can have if you want them.”

I smiled at her, then kissed her, softly, “I got the best girlfriend in the world. Thank you so much for turning me into Nicole. I love being a girl and wearing Leotards. We should put our night gowns on and go watch movies.”

I still couldn’t believe what I just said did I really like being a girl and what would my Mom say about it.

Alison giggled as she took of my leotard, I smiled at her and let her undressed me. She took off my sports Bra and spankies then slipped some pink panties on me and a cute blue night gown with a kitten on it.

“Sit down on the bed and I’ll put some tights on you. What colour do you want?” She asked rubbing my smooth legs

I sat down on the bed and smiled at her, “Um Black or Pink and do I get to undress you too?”

Alison took some black tights and rolled them up my legs, “Of course you can undress me Nicole.”

I rubbed my tights and blushed, the tights felt amazing on my legs. Alison smiled at me then sat on my lap I rubbed her body as I took off her leo she moaned softly. I took off her sports bra and spankies Then I slipped pink panties on her so we matched along with a cute pink night gown and black tights. I rubbed her legs and cuddled her close.

“Hurry up you two, the movie is about to start and I made popcorn for us,” said Miss Conner from the living room.

Alison smiled at me then took my hand and led me out to the living room. As we walked into the living room Tammy was in a cute blue night gown with Bunnies on it, wearing white tights and her hair was in a French braid.

“Hi Sis. I like you night gown you look cute it in,” Tammy said smiling at me.

“Thanks Tammy, I like your hair its adorable on you. I wish my hair looked that good,” I smiled back and sat down on the couch.

“Nicole, if you want, I can braid your hair too,” Miss Conner looked over at me.

“Please, Miss Conner. I would love it,” I said smiling brightly at her

Miss Conner came over and sat down beside me and started braiding my hair. I sat nice and still while she braided my hair. Alison smiled at me as her Mom did my hair I smiled back at her.

“There you go, Sweetie, all done,” Miss Conner said handing me a mirror.

I took the mirror and looked in the mirror, my jaw dropped because my hair looked really cute in a French braid.

“I love it! Thank you so much Miss Conner,” I said giving her a big hug

“Your very welcome, Nicole. Now lets watch some movies before it gets to late,” she said hugging me back.

Alison snuggled with Tammy and me as we watched 'Twilight', it was ok. Then we watched '50 First Dates', I really enjoyed it.Tammy was falling asleep Miss Conner picked her up and took her into the spare bed room and tuck her into bed. Then she headed to bed herself.

“Night you two, don’t stay up to late. You got one more day of school before March break,” Miss Conner said as she headed into her room.

"Night, Mom. See you in the morning,” Alison said waving to her Mom.

“Night, Miss Conner. Sweet dreams,” I said smiling at her.

Alison slid into my lap and kissed me deeply, I kissed back and rubbed her body. She smiled at me then took my hand and led me into her bed room. We made love. It was love, I couldn’t believe how amazing it was as a girl. We held each other close and drifted off to sleep I wondered what tomorrow would bring.

To be continued...

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Day We Became Girls-2

Well, this was a fun read of discovery. Wonder how the new girls will act in school?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A Charming Little Story

but slightly spoiled by annoying little things like spelling mistakes and random capital letters for no reason, and so on. May I suggest using a more up to date spelling check programme, and / or an editor ?

The idea of a sex change pill was a fantastic one, even if it is unlikely - it is OK for a tale like this one, in context one can accept it.

Briar

Briar

Very enjoyable

Very enjoyable, I agree that this story is charming. Looking forward to the next installment.
Thanks.
when a door is closed, a window opens somewhere

Whatever path is chosen, live to experience at its fullest.

Too fun! Thanks for posting.

Too fun!

Thanks for posting. Always do a double-take when I see the good ol', but rarely used, 'tights' keyword, and you didn't disappoint.

This story is great fun to read. I definitely can't wait to see what happens next. I can just see Tommy 'recovering' from girlhood, accidentally-on-purpose taking a double-dose a few days later, then ensnaring his big brother into becoming his permanent big sister. So many possiblities.

Do continue :)

To Bad

Hey it's to bad you didn't have any pictures for this one like you did in the last one.

the continuance

I really enjoyed this story. It needs a couple of more chapters. Right now the boys are in leotards and night gowns, but where does it go from there. Are they dressed as girls in pretty dresses or skirts? Do they accept their girlhood and date some boys? Is the pill for real or is it a placebo, making them think that it is for real?

These are questions that need to be answered. I hope you decide to expand the story line.

It's been awhile

It has been a while sense I have seen anything else on this story. That kinda bites as I was really enjoying this one. I like the pics you had in the first and this one with out them was really good as well. Even if I may want pics in the story it still bites that you haven't added a new chapter in about three months. I do so hope that you will add another chapter real soon.

Yours Truly

Arina

building on something good.

good concept, interesting ideas. I too think you need an editor or a beta reader. (my first few chapters were in need of one too.)

Keep up the good work it will be interesting to see where you can take this.

A.A.