The Pudding Club - Concluding Chapter 6

Printer-friendly version

All people, places and events in this series are entirely fictional. If you need medical advice about pregnancy, consult a doctor rather than the pages of this fictional story.

Chapter 6 - The End

For a while I was frightened that Sharon might say something to the police. Clearly, she'd worked out much of what had happened, but equally as clearly, she did not want to get involved, and who could blame her.

She continued to have fun with her policeman's truncheon, whilst I ducked out of that particular relationship. However, PC Sally Wright came round to ask if there was anything we could add to our statements, and I'm afraid I gave her everything she wanted - I came clean about how being pregnant doesn't impair one's sexual appetite, and confessed how much I enjoyed fun between two women. She was perfectly understanding about my confessions, and was a firm believer that the punishment should fit the crime.

She brought in a dildo on one occasion, but although she quite enjoyed it, I found that her action up my back passage simply wasn't a patch upon Sharon's, so we left that alone and concentrated upon some of the more exquisite actions possible without any sex aids, whatsoever.

And of course, somehow, Sharon seemed to take sufficient time out of being fucked by Dick to give me a good rogering on a regular basis.

So the second week ecstatically passed by, and in next to no time, Sharon and I were being helped out of a taxi in front of Seacombe Station. There was no army of policemen looking for escaped convicts, simply some harassed-looking station officials who took time out to see that two heavily pregnant women were properly tended to. Presumably, there'd be a dozen forms to fill in if we'd given birth on the platform.

What a shame they no longer have compartment trains, so we could have continued the bonking all the way to London. However, we travelled first class so we had plenty of room, and the long train journey gave us chance to revert to our proper roles - or at least, to the role I was pretending to be. We chatted as two pregnant women might chat, but with no mention of the real fun we two women had had together. All the same, it was nice to get so many admiring glances from males who passed along the aisle. In fact, I may have surreptitiously tugged at my dress to reveal rather more cleavage than a respectable pregnant lady should. Who cared?

Personally, I couldn't help feeling a little sad that my term of pregnancy was coming to an end. Hopefully, by now, Marianne had sorted out something more permanent about Sean - smuggled him abroad or set him up with another identity. Perhaps, I thought with a smile, she could give him my Pregnancy Torsolet and he could pretend...

I felt as though a horse had kicked me in the stomach.

It couldn't be true!

I glanced at Sharon. Surely not! But then, how would I know - I'd never seen any family photographs of Sean, apart from when he was very young. Sharon and Sean: the names were very different when spelt, but when spoken sounded so similar - a good way of ensuring one doesn't get caught out when someone calls out your name.

But it must be impossible, I thought. No man could pretend to be a pregnant woman for two weeks and get away with it, even fooling policemen on the alert - except that I just had!

Sharon, feeling my eyes upon her, turned towards me and looked at me.

"Ah!" she said. "You've worked it out at last."

"It's true?" I asked.

She nodded. "Sorry, Anne. Marianne and I both thought it better not to involve you in what we had to do."

I glanced around to ensure that our conversation was not being overheard. "But when you and I..."

Sharon shrugged. "Sorry," she said (or do I mean "he said"?).

He added in a whisper, "You looked so attractive, I really couldn't resist it. I completely made up the whole thing about SIDS, so I could shaft you. But I always wore a condom. I'm not irresponsible, like that."

"But you tricked me!"

"Whereas you thought you were tricking Sharon."

I opened my mouth and shut it again. The words "That's different" would have rung hollow.

"Anne. Did I ever do anything to you which you disliked?"

I could only shake my head. It was true; I had enjoyed every minute with Sharon, or I should have said, with...

I shook my head again, unable to put it into words. I had been well and truly shafted!

I gave another glance around to ensure we weren't been overheard. "Why weren't you recognised by the..." There was no need to say the final word.

"My torsolet is a more expensive model than yours - it cost a fortune. It's got a built-in face mask, so Sean looks very different from Sharon."

No wonder she'd looked so convincing, and fooled PC Bull.

"But after Marianne had told me that Wayne Jenkins was in the car with her," I said, still trying to work it all out, "I thought it must really have been you escaping from the area."

Sean shook his head. "Marianne was telling you the truth," he said. "It was Wayne in the car." He hesitated a little before adding, "Wayne and I have been lovers since I was thirteen."

Noticing the look on my face he added with a smile. "Wayne really loves young boys. When he chats up older men," (I presumed that included me) "it's really just an act to cover it. It was him who'd been using my computer to download the images that the police found."

I gave another glance around to check we weren't being overheard. "And you went to prison for him?"

"I love him, although I realise I'm getting too old for him now. But he did help me escape, and so did Marianne."

He grimaced. "You need to understand that Marianne is fifteen years older than me, so she left home when I was a toddler. It meant we were never very close, and I think that probably helped when it came to her lying about me. The press would have had a field day if they discovered that internationally acclaimed model, Marianne Black, had a brother who firstly was having under-age sex with fashion designer, Wayne Williams, and that he later got arrested and sent to prison for paedophilia. I guess that being in denial over me helped when she was being interrogated by the police."

He shrugged. "She refused to be directly involved in the breakout, or even drive the getaway car out of the area - a good job as we'd have been trapped by the road accident and caught, and Marianne would have lost everything. Instead, we had to go through this charade with the Pregnancy Torsolets.

"Godolphy was right; it was an incredibly amateur operation. Wayne's brother, little Willy (and he does have a little willy) is a road-worker; he had all the gear and he quietly borrowed his van from work. Marianne followed the prison van all the way here, and then overtook it at the last minute and warned Wayne and Willy it was just around the corner - it was rather a pity she caused that nasty pile-up, but fortunately, no one was seriously injured.

"After Wayne and Willy had freed me from the prison van," Sean continued, "we drove to the hotel in Willy's borrowed van, whilst I put on my torsolet in the back. It was much easier for me since I didn't have to worry about my face or hair - that was all built into the Torsolet. And I didn't glue in my important bits, as Marianne did for you. Then I simply walked up to where you were asleep on the bench, and that was the start of our wonderful relationship."

"But you're saying that Marianne set me up."

He shook his head. "She and Wayne were certain the Pregnancy Torsolet would be totally convincing, and all you were doing was staying at the same hotel as me. Oh, maybe we'd occasionally share a lunch together, but nothing more. That all went out the window the moment I saw you asleep on the bench, and immediately fell in lust with you."

He shrugged. "You know what sex is like. Your mind says one thing and your balls another - it's always the balls that win. Offering you an alibi to the police bonded us together, even if the frolics we'd just had did not. So blame me for that and everything else."

I shook my head, unable to trust myself to speak, for a minute. I suppose it would be fair to admit I was sexually confused. I'd never considered having sex with a man, and now I found that was exactly what I had been doing for the past fortnight. And I'd enjoyed it!

Sean grinned. "It was very funny when PC Bull revealed to you that Marianne Black, the model, was my sister, after I'd told you on the first day that I already knew the person calling herself your sister was also Marianne Black. I didn't realise it was supposed to be a secret, you see, and I was just making polite conversation. Well, as soon as Bull had left us, I was going to tell you the whole truth, but you leapt in so quickly with that complicated alternative that I just went along with it. Of course, it made it awfully difficult for you, but you were very clever, and the story really was believable."

I couldn't help but grin back at him.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive."

"I'll drink to that," Sean said, but before we could put that into action, the train was rolling into Paddington Station, and there was a sudden frenzy as people stood up and grabbed hold of bags and suitcases.

"Would you like some help?" One of the husky guys who'd been ogling my tits stood over us.

I smiled up at him. "Thank you. We'd really appreciate that."

***

Marianne was waiting for us just beyond the ticket barrier. She gave us both hugs and then took our arms and led us towards the taxi rank.

"Paul knows," Sharon said.

"That's good," Marianne said as though it was of no consequence, and then added, "Paul, I have some great news."

She whispered in my ear. "I'm going to have a baby."

"A baby?" I stopped and stared at her.

"Isn't it terrific! Sorry I had to con you about not wanting a baby, and trick you into wearing that thing, but it was the only way I could see for us to pull this off without making you part of the conspiracy. I'm also sorry I let you think I was seeing a lover, when really I was going down to Seacombe to get everything planned with Wayne and Willy."

I wrapped my arms around her, picked her up and swung her around me, whilst giving her a great big kiss - much to the consternation of the other passengers on the station, who thought my waters must be about to break.

"Join the Pudding Club," I said, and we all three cheered.

END

Author's Notes: I wanted to document a little about the derivation of the plot elements, since looking back afterwards on completion of most of my stories, it usually seems much of a blur. I've put them in a separate Author's Notes file; there should be a link to the file. But please leave any comments you wish to make against this story, rather than the Author's Notes.

Thank you_1.jpg

up
79 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Pudding Club - Concluding Chapter 6

I still say that he should quit the entire family. He deserves much better than them.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Not really, Stanman. He

Not really, Stanman. He went along with it all. Everybody gets what they deserve in this world.

Briar

Briar

I knew it,

ALISON

'I knew that it was the butler!!!I know who should be shafted,Charlotte!!
Paul's sexuality might be a little different now or will he have a friend in Sharon??

ALISON

Hmmm...

Let's leave it at that: Hmmm...

Jo-Anne

Well ...

I was right in my suspicion that more than one torselet was in play here but that doesn't detract from this enjoyable romp. There's always rather more than a hint of Donald McGill's saucy postcards in Charlotte's stories which appeals to my low sense of humour. I suppose it takes me back to childhood weekends in Skegness browsing through the display racks when my parents were elsewhere.

Thanks, Charlotte.

Robi

Twisted and fun!

Hi Charlotte

Thanks for posting this story, I loved the characters and the unexpected plot twists. I definitely didn't see the end coming.
It was so nice to look forward and read the new chapters daily :-)

Hugs

Alys

Oh Well - "All's Well That Ends Well"* !

Nice unexpected twists at the end. Very clever of you, Charlotte. You lead us all up the garden path into thinking dark things about this selfish woman mistreating her devoted husband like it appeared, and then - poof! it all exploded in our faces.

I do like a happy ending. It is so different from Real Life, amd so much better (she muttered under her breath...)

Briar

* I can quote The Bard without any fear of violating copyright, as he has been dead so long his copyright has expired! Anyway, in his day he plagiarized other people's plays all the time, so he deserves it.

Briar

Thank you Charlotte that was

Thank you Charlotte that was wonderful! Really good fun and through many twists and turns - I really enjoyed it!

Circe xx

no justice

I loved the story. It just bugs me that the pedophile is free to continue his ways.

Shadowrider

Yep

The fact Sharon is Sean was not unforeseen but I think Sean is unsympathetic in my eyes since he ( and Marianne ) helped keep a pedophile stay free. Sucks big time.

So no vote from me.

Kim

I'd like to say

that i knew who Sharon was all along.....But i would be lying(as anyone who read my past comments would no doubt know!) Quite a surprise then for Paul to find out just who he had been playing around with.... But at least he discovered a new side to himself so it wasn't all bad.....Then of course there was Marianne's other little secret and as Paul and Sean said to Marianne "Join the Pudding Club,".... Which i have to say is just the sort of happy ending i love.

Great story Charlotte, Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hugs Kirri

Roger That!

joannebarbarella's picture

Well and truly rogered. That's Paul. I wonder where he's going to get his fun now. Perhaps one of the svelte Torsolets and some evenings out looking for a Big Swinging Dick.

Well Charlotte. that's a gotcha for me. I had considered that Sharon might be Sean, but, naaah, I said.

A great romp. I wish some people wouldn't get hung up on the morality aspects. It's a story!

I voted too

Charlotte does it again!

Charlotte does it again! This gem was even twistier (I know...that's not a word, but it should be) than your usual. Are you getting more devious, or have you always been so, and you're just slowly revealing the full extent of your evil genius? :)

Thanks for another strange and wonderful vacation at Seacombe.

- vessica b

Well I got most of it right,

Paul needs to get out of the suit and get away from her and her crazy family. Will he be able to get out of the suit, or is it permantly bonded to him now?

I wouldn't trust her ever again. Does she really love him at all? She seemed really cool to Paul once Paul was dropped off at the resort; like she couldn't get away from him quick enough.

Is the baby really Paul's? How can you trust her?

Besides, Paul was made to see the side of sex I am sure is going to torment him for quite some time.

On another note, will Paul want to take off the suit, or does he like the attention he was recieving while he is wearing it, and how he likes recieving sex from the other side?

Kinky I would say. How could he become normal again after all of this?