Teasers

Printer-friendly version

A series of story line teasers. Some could be written into full stories. Contact Vicki Tern for details

Teasers

by Vickie Tern

Copyright © 1997 by Vickie Tern

 
Authors foreword: If you're under age, kid, scram! Twenty-three skidoo! Take a powder! Blow! Lam it! Don't understand what I'm telling you? I told you you were too young!

None of these imagined excerpts -- or very short short stories -- are from actual stories I've ever read or written. As with Japanese Haiku, or short lyric poems, your own imaginations should feel free to fill them out with whatever situations or incidents may appeal to you, many I'm sure more wicked or breathtaking than any I could devise. That's how I read them myself. ~ Vickie
 


 
 
I.
 
 
"Night, dear. I won't be back till morning, so don't wait up. But treat yourself to a good time while I'm gone! When I get home I'll want to know you enjoyed yourself as often as Frank and I did. So same as last night, be sure to save it where I can see it -- your jar's still on the nightstand on my side of the bed!"
 
 
II.
 
 
"Christ, look at those tits. What a scumbucket she's gonna make! I bet she'll do three at a time all night long once we get her trained right! She will for sure when she catches on that whatever cums into her is all she's ever gonna get to eat or drink! But right now her holes are so fuckin' tight I can't hardly fit my fingers into them! Untie her legs and let's get to work. Once she's stretched out and open she's gonna be worth a fortune to us!"
 
 
III.
 
 
"Later on we're both coming back here with men who'll know how to make us feel glad we're women. So you'd better begin feeling glad that's what you are right now, Bill, because that's what you are from now on, until I say otherwise. And I may never say otherwise. No more whining about how you didn't mean it! Fix your hair and your lipstick this minute, and take off those pantyhose for God's sake, and put on something seductive instead, something some real man with a few drinks in him can get his hands into, and maybe his cock. Hurry it up! I want us to get started right away on this new life you seemed to be proposing to me when I saw how you were dressed this afternoon!"
 
 
IV.
 
 
"Dad, I want to make you feel good just the same way Mom used to make you feel good. I used to hear you two together, sometimes. So stop twisting your wrists on those ropes, and just lean back and don't say anything."
 
 
V.
 
 
It'd been years since that night we'd hugged each other goodbye, bundled up in snow-jackets, so we could scarcely feel each other. Now here we were hugging each other hello as if no time had passed at all. Only now it was summer, each of us in only the shortest of shorts and the thinnest of T-shirts, faint films of perspiration on our skins from jogging toward the half-way point where we'd agreed to meet. And now that we'd met, I could feel her breasts pressing against me as we held each other close. At that same moment she must have felt mine, because she said in a low voice, "Don, they're even bigger than when you got mad at me for feeding you those pills, and we broke up. You know now I was right, don't you?"
 
 
VI.
 
 
"Now he seems to be masturbating all the time, Alice. It's funny, he never stops. I really do believe he's been afraid to let go of it ever since I told him I had no further use for it and mean to cut it off. Maybe I shouldn't have said that. Or maybe I should just go ahead and do it."
 
 
VII.
 
 
"Sweet! Sweet, your mouth there! Again! Lovely, oh, so very delicious! Suck deep sweetheart. Drink as much as you want. It tastes sweet, I know. Go ahead. From now on I want you to nurse on me a few times every day, the way I do you. The baby'll still have plenty when she wakes up."
 
 
VIII.
 
 
"If that woman wants you to wear her collar all the time, all right, but this is what I want you to wear all the time!"
 
 
IX.
 
 
She didn't seem at all disappointed, at first. In fact, she just climbed onto me and straddled me, her knees at my waist and her pussy just above my crotch, with my cock aimed stiff and straight at her slit, yearning. Then she lowered herself ever so slightly. A single bump and grind wiped a pearl of pre-cum off my tip and back and forth across the lips of her twat. Then with that same half-smile she began to rub her clit on my raging purple cockhead, in a teeny circular motion so light I could feel only her warmth and her moisture, and not even the slightest pressure. I tried to thrust up into her as best I could, but she rose and fell above me like a boat with a wave passing under its bow, never pausing as she diddled herself on my desperately extended cockhead. It was almost as if the rest of me wasn't there. "Please," I said, finally. "Please!" My need to cum became intense, then excruciating, and I lunged at her again. But again she rose, and again I fucked only the empty air. "Please, Laurel!"

"Not until you promise," she replied in almost a sing-song. "But now, even if you do promise now, it'll happen only if I feel like it!"
 
 
X.
 
 
"For Christ's sake, enough! More than enough! Cut it out! Untie me!"

"All right, if that's what you want. I'll go get the knife. But remember later what you just asked me to do!"
 
 
XI.
 
 
"Oh, is that your safe word you're trying to grunt through that ball gag? Well, I don't remember any more what word I gave you to say when you wanted to wimp out. I knew you'd object when I told you I was turning you over to Carl. But don't worry about it. Another twenty lashes and that tush of yours'll be so painful you'll beg me to call Carl in to take care of it for you. He'll oil it inside and out, and then I'm sure he'll make it feel so good you won't even notice when I leave to tend to my other clients."
 
 
XII.
 
 
"Jimmy, this is the third fist fight you've been in this week! I told you last time, one more and we're going to have the doctor fix your problem for good! Well that's it! Get your coat, no, get your sister's coat this time, and put it on while I warm up the car and make just one phone call!"
 
 
XIII.
 
 
"Nahh! Mother-son acts were always a novelty, and they don't draw the crowds like they used to. So after tonight we'll convert some of the couples we got out on the circuit into mother-daughter acts. Then we'll see how that goes. No problem, most of 'em have been fuckin' each other on stage twice a night for so long that chances are they like it. And when a kid sees what happens to his momma if he don't go along, he'll agree, even if his momma don't want to beg for him to agree. We'll tell 'em when they do it we'll let 'em go after a while, it's their only chance, or somethin'like that. Then fuck 'em! Later on they'll both be able to pick up extra money lap dancing, so they'll both come out ahead even after I get my cut."
 
 
XIV.
 
 
"I felt in her panties while she closed both arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, so deeply her tongue seemed to reach far back into my throat. My heart pounded, she was so beautiful, so very beautiful, and now so passionate too, heated to frenzy with her hips writhing against me, I never dreamed she'd ever feel this way about me! My fingers down below felt that she was soaking wet, and she began to moan. Then when I knew there was no turning back for either of us, I reached further down to finger her glorious, glorious pussy, and found there was something in the way!"
 
 
XV.
 
 
"No, we don't want to make them into just housewives eager to serve you, though they'll become that gratefully enough after we're finished with them. We want them to become real sluts on your behalf, the kind that can't wait for nightfall, so they can go into the streets to earn for you whatever it was they used to earn when they were tending to business but also fucking their secretaries, once too often it would seem. Don't worry! We know how to train husbands so they'll want to become highly capable housewife whores who feel proud to serve you, and that's what we'll do, and that's what they'll become. Any other questions?"
 
 
XVI.
 
 
"No, not everyone comes out of this machine feeling the same way about sex they did when we strapped them into it. You won't, for instance. Not at all, I'm afraid! The Controller told us that ever since you chose to oppose her in Council, she has been wishing you had a different perspective. Now you'll have one. You may be surprised how you'll feel about sex and lots of other things after this treatment. Aren't we about ready now, Omicron?"
 
 
XVII.
 
 
"Yes, Bob, you seem perfect for the job, and it's yours if you want it. But you should understand, it's not quite what you think. You see, men no longer dominate the wholesale beauty equipment business. Gay hairdressers prefer to give their business to other gays, and women beauticians would rather work with other women. So here's what we propose."
 
 
XVIII.
 
 
"I'm sure that by now you've each noticed that your wives on that couch over there are sucking and licking and nuzzling each other's cunts to climax. That's how I've amused myself since I retired from the stage, getting people to do things like that. Well, they'vee been at it since this morning, and they're getting pretty tired after who knows how many orgasms. That's why I told them to do it in slow motion when you two came by to get them, so I'd have enough time to prepare you properly. That's done now I think. Right now more than anything else they need sleep, the poor dears. They need sleep. Sleep.

Now, I want each of you to concentrate. Concentrate. Just look at me and concentrate. Yes. Each of you, decide which wife you want to be for tonight while they sleep, which wife making the other feel as blissful as your own wives feel right now after spending the day in each other's arms and pussies. Think about it, then tell me. Then while you're down here being their replacements, they can be upstairs getting some real sleep in each other's arms, maybe even in each other's pussies too if they still feel like it. Maybe you two also, later on. You'll all four know a lot more about how to enjoy each other by the end of this weekend."
 
 
XIX.
 
 
Hank didn't understand it at all at first, so I had to spell it out for him. "What good is it going with a fraternity boy," I asked him, "if there's the whole fraternity there ready to provide a standard of comparison and the boy I'm dating won't even let me use it? What's he afraid I'll find out?" So I made him set me up in his room and then keep them lined up outside my door all night. By morning I could tell him I'd be happy to accept his pin, because he was almost as good as most them, and better than some, but mainly because he was so sweet about helping me satisfy my needs!
 
 
XX.
 
 
"Of course, if you want to. Here, just do it, I'm ready. That's it. Does it feel good? Oh, yes! Yes! Yes, here! That's it! Ahhhh! Now you won't want to patronize any of those other telephone SPAM numbers ever again will you? Oh! Unh!! Unhh! Unhhh! Unhhhh! UNHHHHH! OHHHHHHH! Ahhhhhhh! That was wonderful. Again? Whatever you say, lover! But now it's your turn! This time, you bend over for me!"

 

The End

 
 
Teasers  © 1997 by Vickie Tern. Permission freely granted to archive this story, make it available, and copy it for personal use, but it is not for sale, no way, no how.

Vickie [email protected]
 

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'll try a few

Jezzi Stewart's picture

V. It'd been years since that night we'd hugged each other goodbye, bundled up in snow-jackets, so we could scarcely feel each other. Now here we were hugging each other hello as if no time had passed at all. Only now it was summer, each of us in only the shortest of shorts and the thinnest of T-shirts, faint films of perspiration on our skins from jogging toward the halfway point where we'd agreed to meet. And now that we'd met, I could feel her breasts pressing against me as we held each other close. At that same moment she must have felt mine, because she said in a low voice, "Don, they're even bigger than when you got mad at me for feeding you those pills, and we broke up. You know now I was right, don't you?"

"No." I said as I shoved the knife in just under her left breast.

XII. "Jimmy, this is the third fist fight you've been in this week! I told you last time, one more and we're going to have the doctor fix your problem for good! Well that's it! Get your coat, no, get your sister's coat this time, and put it on while I warm up the car and make just one phone call!"

Rhonda started the car, thinking what an adorable toddler gurl 15 year old jimmy was going to make. However when she attempted to make the call, she cursed, remembering she had neglected to charge her cell phone. It never even crossed her mind that it might not be a good idea to go upstairs to use the land line. Halfway through the call, the line went dead and she smelled smoke. Turning to the window, she gasped; her car, with Jimmy at the wheel, was just leaving the driveway. When she tried to open the door, the knob was already too hot to handle.

XIII. "Nahh! Mother-son acts were always a novelty, and they don't draw the crowds like they used to. So after tonight we'll convert some of the couples we got out on the circuit into mother-daughter acts. Then we'll see how that goes. No problem, most of 'em have been fuckin' each other on stage twice a night for so long that chances are they like it. And when a kid sees what happens to his momma if he don't go along, he'll agree, even if his momma don't want to beg for him to agree. We'll tell 'em when they do it we'll let 'em go after a while, it's their only chance, or somethin' like that. Then fuck 'em! Later on they'll both be able to pick up extra money lap dancing, so they'll both come out ahead even after I get my cut."

Sam and Mike were caught totally by surprise as the door to their office burst open and five of their mother and son teams overwhelmed them ...
Months later the overly buxom and sluttishly dressed and made up duo now known as Sissy and Missy Gave one last thrust and lick, finishing their 3rd she-male sex show of the night. Though they smiled and waved at the cheering males - for they'd had much experience at what their shock collars could do to them - the former Sam and Mike inwardly loathed what they had to do and cursed the day they had gotten so overconfident.

I just got called for (well, really to make) dinner, so maybe I'll do a few more later.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!