Changing Cal: Chapter 8

Printer-friendly version

Cal is a 16 year old boy who has been chasing the girl of his dreams almost all his life. When some pesky nanites infect Cal and turn him into a girl how will he deal with it? Will he still be the same person or will he become someone else when the girl now in him takes over?

Chapter 8 is a short one about a lazy Sunday for Caleigh but I hope you all still enjoy it. As always thanks for all the comments and votes it's really kept me going with this story. Just to tease a bit I still have a few surprises coming for you guys with Caleigh and hopefully you'll enjoy how it all goes. This story is inspired by the "Kate Draffen" and the "For a Girl" stories but it's NOT set in either universe. There are however some common elements but other then that this story stands on it's own.

I slept in late again the next day not having anything planned or anything really that I wanted to do. Because of the interview agreement I’d told them I wouldn’t go out till after we did the interview meaning I was stuck in the house all day. It was still a shock waking up in a new body everyday thinking that maybe it had all been a bad dream but the morning light showed me again it wasn’t. As a yawned and stretched I felt weird and a bit sticky tossing off the covers a sitting up. Looking down I noticed the wet spot on my panties and jumped out of bed in shock. Running to the bathroom I didn’t really know what was going on so I pulled off the panties I was wearing and cleaned up the best I could.

After tossing on some new underwear and some shorts I went down stairs to find my mother. One thing was for sure running down stairs without a bra on and just a loose tee shirt isn’t a good idea for any girl with decent sized breasts. I crossed my arms over my soar chest and found my mother and father sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV. With a soft shout I motioned for my mother to come over to me after getting her attention and took her into the kitchen. “What is it sweetie?” I nervously bit my lip embarrassed by what had happened still not really sure what it was.

My face had to be bright red as I told my mother how I’d woke up with wet panties and asked what was wrong with me. I saw her break a smile trying to hold it back as she turned red a bit too looking at me. “Oh sweetie it sounds like you had a wet dream.” I shook my head no that I didn’t think so and she asked me what I was dreaming about. I thought about it for a second and all I could remember about the dream was that I was with Ashley playing music. I couldn’t believe I’d had my first wet dream as a girl and what was worse is that I couldn’t remember what caused it. I racked my brain trying to recall more of the dream but all I could remember was me and Ashley in a garage together with him playing guitar and me signing.

My mother could help but laugh a bit as she saw my face after telling me I’d had a wet dream. I knew this was something I didn’t want to talk about with my mother now so I went back up to my room. After taking the sheets off my bed I took them downstairs to the wash and got some fresh ones. I did my best to avoid my mother still embarrassed that I told her I’d had my first sexual experience as a girl and put my own stuff in the washer. After another trip upstairs I remade my bed and put on a bra realizing that it was obvious I wasn’t wearing one. It was really going to take some getting use to being a girl in a house with my brother and father. As call is was never self conscious about my body but now I had things they didn’t and things I was sure they didn’t want to see like me running around with no bra.

With nothing else to do I turned on my 360 and put in my favorite game a violent first person shooter where you run around killing other players in an online battle. Playing online I always wore a mic to talk with the other players on my team and work together. It was the first time I had played since my voice had changed and the comments made my laugh. It was actually fun to play as a girl and beat the guys I was playing against. They were all great and I laughed every time one of them said how hot it was to have a girl gamer playing with them. I got really wrapped up in it and was having a great time till someone asked about my gamer tag. I hadn’t even thought about it but my tag didn’t fit me anymore as Cal I played online as GuitarGuy14 which they were right it didn’t fit the girl they were talking to anymore.

Signing off the game I back out into the menu to change my gamertag and sat there trying to think of a new one. I didn’t really want to add girl or anything like that to my name but playing as GuitarGuy14 would raise too many questions. I decided to just keep it simple and changed to GamerC16 I knew everyone would assume it meant gamer chick but to me the C was my name. After changing yet another thing to fit my new life and gender I didn’t feel like playing anymore so I shut down my system and got on my computer. Surfing the web seemed like a bit of a relief a world where I didn’t have to be the girl I could still be just Cal. I chatted with a few random people in the sports chat rooms making idle conversation and then out of the blue I got an IM asking if I was a girl.

I had no idea how the person could have known my screen name had no hint of gender either way and when I asked how they knew it was a simple reply that made my almost cry. “I could just tell” they replied and suddenly I realized that I had changed more the just my appearance I was defiantly more a girl now if someone could tell just chatting with me. With another escape dashed I signed off my computer and turned on the TV and as I flipped through the channels my phone rang. Kevin was rambling quickly as I answered the phone and he told me to turn my TV to the channel that was going to do my interview. Quickly I flip over and there it was the picture of me my mother had taken teasing the interview the next morning. I stared in shock as I saw myself on national TV for the first time my heart surprisingly racing with excitement instead of horror.

It was a short tease announcing the interview the next morning with me and that I ‘d be talking about the transformation and how I was dealing with life as a girl since. I couldn’t believe it as they again stated it would be an exclusive interview on their channel only. When they returned to the show that was playing I told Kevin I had to go and ran downstairs excitedly to tell my parents. Changing the channel on the TV in the living room we all sat their and I jumped up squealing a bit too much like a girl as it came back on. Smiling I watched it again with my parents who seemed just as excited. Falling back in the chair I was grinning ear to ear as I looked over and saw my parents both staring at me.

“What?” I asked looking at them a bit confused as my mother told me they were just happy to see my smiling. “You’re so beautiful when you smile sweetie you should do it more often.” I looked down blushing uncomfortable at being called beautiful and excused myself as I went back up to my room wanting to hide under my bed now. I had been so excited to see myself on TV but all I could think was it wasn’t me it was Caleigh and she’d be the one on TV tomorrow. It had only been a couple days since I had become a girl and as well as everyone thought I was dealing I was still struggling. I found myself starting to wish the nanites had done more and had made me feel like a girl too erasing everything male inside me. I was sure it would be easier then trying to merge both halves of myself into this new person.

As the day went on I got calls from my other friends telling me they’d all seen the add and how cool it was. In the small town where we lived the most you could ever hope for was to be on the local news and as far as I knew I was going to be the first person on national television from there. To say the least it was a big deal to my friends and I could hear the excitement in their voices. It was the same excitement I had earlier in fact but now I was much less excited and more terrified. I had no idea what they were going to ask me or how I was going to be seen by those watching. All I knew is that for the first time everyone who hadn’t already was going to see the new me. Until that pictured appeared on TV I at least had some secrecy about who I actually was. Now anyone who saw me would know that the beautiful girl I saw in the mirror was once a boy.

As much as I was starting to dread the next day and what it would bring for me it seemed the day had flown by as we sat down to dinner. I picked at my food as my parents stared at me and my brother tried to hurry through his meal. He was still uncomfortable around me and it was easy to see by the way he was unable to look me in the eyes. “So are you ready for tomorrow Caleigh?” with a smile my father waited for me to answer but I didn’t know what to say. Lying I said “I guess” with a deep breath followed by a sip of my drink. My throat felt dry from my nerves and it made my voice break even higher then it as a struggled with controlling my emotions. Emotions hit women so much harder then men it seemed like I felt everything deeper now including fear.

“Are you ok honey?” My mother stared at me as my eyes watered and I hid my face a bit not wanting to break down in front of them. It had been a hard day and it was the simple things that had been so hard the things that I would have never thought about. I felt my mothers arms around me as she hugged me and I hated how my emotions ruled me now. I had never openly cried in front of my family before but I couldn’t stop it as my mother took me into the living room and held me as a wept. I could hear my brother and father clearing the table in the other room as my mother comforted me. “It’s ok sweetie you’ll be alright.” It felt good to hear that and I wiped my eyes sitting the couch next to my mother as she rub my back in a comforting way.

“Do you really think I’m beautiful Mom?” I stared at my reflection in the window looking at the cute girl but I still couldn’t see myself as beautiful. “Very dear” I smiled not knowing why I cared or why I felt better being told I was but I didn’t care really. “I know I can’t go back and this is who I am now but it’s still hard to adjust. Everything is just so different.” Nodding my mother continued to rub my back just listening to me with a slight smile. “I wish I could be more like a girl but I don’t know how and it scares me that I’ll be seen as a freak. I can live with being a girl but what if no one else can see me that way then what am I to everyone just a guy in a girls body?” With a sigh my mother hugged my tightly and I buried my face in her shoulder. “Sweetie I don’t think they will see you like that. I don’t want to upset you but I see the girl in you more by the day and I don’t think you are a boy in a girl’s body at all. You’re a girl Caleigh and I think the world is going to see that when you do that interview tomorrow.”

It shocked me how much better I felt hearing that. I couldn’t shake the feeling that maybe my transformation wasn’t over at least mentally. All day I had been bouncing back and forth between wishing I was more like any other girl and wishing this had never happened. Sitting there with my mother I thought long and hard about it for the first time. Why did I now want to be the girl in the mirror, to be seen as beautiful, and be accepted as a women? I didn’t know the answer but just talking with my mother made me feel better.

After a while it was getting late and when I was feeling better I excused myself to go to bed. I was still full of nerves thinking about the interview in the morning but I tried to push it out of my head. I had always been more of a shower guy but my mother had suggested I take a bath and relax tonight so I did. Sitting in the tub I struggled to stay awake it was so relaxing in my new body. The sensations of a woman’s body were still new to me and it was still very much a surprise to my how sensitive my skin was. The hot water against my soft silky skin just made everything feel so wonderful and I knew I was a bath girl now.

I sat in the tub till it was almost 10 at night and as I dried off I laughed a bit at how pruney I was. I shivered in the cold air slipping some panties and a tee shirt on to sleep in then crawled under the covers. With a sigh I laid in bed looking at my ceiling trying not to think about the interview in the morning. The thoughts that popped in my head though weren’t the ones you’d think. All I could think about was how I’d woke up that morning and wondering if I’d have another wet dream. Being turned on as a girl felt nothing like it did as a guy and not having to hide a bulge I thought was defiantly a better way of doing it. Drifting off to sleep I felt surprisingly good after such a hard day. I felt like I had gotten a lot out and had started to really deal with everything like I had been lying and saying I was.

They say people dream every night it’s just that most the time you don’t remember it like I had struggled to remember the dream that had made me wet the night before. This time Everything seemed much clearer and I wasn’t sure but it felt like the same dream. Walking down the street I walked into Ashley’s garage where he was playing guitar and smiled at him sitting down to watch. Smiling back he stopped playing and walked over to me as I sat on the work bench in his garage and I reached out for him pulling him close by his belt. I grinned as he moved in closer and then felt my heart race as I titled my head into the kiss he was giving me. Startled I sat up in bed wide awake and for the second day aroused and wet.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good chapter

Issy....Sets the scene nicely for the interview tomorrow....I do hope though, That the t.v. people play it straight and do not try to make Caleigh look like a boy in a girls body.

Looking forward to reading what happens, Very soon.

Kirri

The story is coming along well- hang in there!

Greetings! I along with many have really enjoyed this story. I hope that you don't quit. You have a nice flare for storytelling. I'm not sure how the writing is going for you. Based on the message on 2/21 you are struggling. Please don't give up. You have a GREAT start!! and ....you have created an audience that has bonded with and become involved with your characters. As a self described "straight male in real life", you have an amazing opportunity to as they said in the 80's, "let your freak flag fly" and embrace the fantasy. That's where the fun is. ENJOY!!!!! Have fun!!!

More please

Two things - it's "Definitely" not Defiantly, and clothes not cloths , there are a lot more typos but these ones annoy me the most by their regularity. Please get someone to proofread future chapters - Heck, I'll do it if you like. Having said that - I really like this story and eagerly await further chapters - please do not keep us suffering too long
The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Consider me a fan.

Just wanted to let you know that I am reading and enjoying your work.

Keep going!

more! more! more!

i think the storys are very interesting and i am wanting to find out what happens next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS ISSY.? WHERE IS ISSY?

Issy it's 2016 when are you going to finish the rest of the story Pleeeeeeeeze. It is Fantastic up to now. Please don't be like many unfinished stories.? Love you all! Bye. Natasha.

Where is Chapter 9

Issy,
I really love this story. Will you be finishing it, or are you done with writing? Please finish the story, I really hate cliff hangers.