Feminizer disease takes my body over - Chapter 21

Printer-friendly version

I slipped back into my all-in-one girdle. Steve could not take his eyes off me while I was dressing. I was thinking maybe he would like to wear one of these girdles. He loves bras so much. He said to me after I got my nylons hooked, "Terri you are one beautiful woman. I could watch you dress everyday. I love the way you bend over and gently adjust your breasts into your cups. I love your lingerie so much. You wear that foundation beautifully."

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 21
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminizer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter 21
 

Saturday morning came quickly. I am really sleeping well. It must be all the medicines they have me on. These huge rollers in my hair all night hurt, but Cathy says I have to set my hair every night. She told me to get used to it so I can be beautiful the next day. I could do without this feminine drill.

Cathy pushed me to get my chores done. I had a hair appointment at 1 PM at Bette's.

I was still confused why I had to get all decked out for my second date with Steve to just sit by his pool, but I have learned my wife is always right.

Bette gave me "the works" - pedicure, eyebrow plucking (that hurt!), and she did my makeup over again. She thought my new makeup was better for a pool party. I thought to myself, "Are there are different 'faces' for different events?" I guess I still have a lot to learn about being a woman.

I got home and Cathy had my beach bag all packed. I'm not sure what was in it, but Cathy said she packed a nice "little black dress" for the evening hours. I got into my bathing suit and put on the matching pool wrap and those cute little high heel sandals.

Steve was again right on time, all smiles as he walked me out to his car. As he opened the car door, he leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek saying how nice I looked today. I melted into the car seat, thinking how sweet he is and how much I liked all his attention.

Steve commented on my outfit and how pretty I looked. I guess the new makeup must look pretty good for him to comment. I was happy he noticed.

George, his chef and house manager, was at the door to greet us. He announced that the poolside cabana is ready and Paula is poolside, too.

Steve hugged me asking if it was all right if his son joined us today at the pool. With a big smile I said "Of course he can join us. This would be a good time to get to know him better." Steve was all excited that I accepted his son and his crossdressing.

There he was, Steve's son all decked out in a very pretty bikini bathing suit. Wow, he really looked good as a teenage girl. He came right up to me and gave me a big girly hug, it was so nice. I told him how much I liked his suit as he blushed saying how much he liked it too. He spun around on his high heeled sandals and modeled his bikini asking if I really liked it. Like a typical teenage girl it was all about him or should I say her.

All three of us sat by the pool, with girly drinks and hors d'oeuvres. I could really get used to this treatment. George was serving everything. I felt like a princess.

Steve left the poolside to make some phone calls, asked if his "girls" would excuse him for a bit. I felt so giddy hearing him call me his girl. My brain is really wired.

Paula or Paul was very inquisitive about my feminizer disease and asked me how I handle it. He told me he wished he would "catch" the disease. He said that my figure has developed so beautifully and my demeanor is so feminine.

I told him I had no warning of my feminizer disease until my body started changing. Both my hips and chest developed and I didn't feel so energetic. My wife noticed my chest bouncing and she took charge taking me to a doctor. The Brooke Institute was the best in helping me understand and training me in my new way of life. My figure developed rapidly. My doctors said that since I had to be on estrogen and other feminine medicines to treat my disease, my figure and my demeanor would change quickly. Paula smiled and said, "Yes, you are a beautiful woman Terri. I am envious of you and your figure. I wish some day I could look as beautiful as you."

I was not sure how to answer. I still had mixed feeling about being a man or a woman. I quickly changed the talk to his crossdressing. He was very open with me spilling his soul for his desire to wear women's clothing, even to have an operation in the future.

I asked about the girl next door, Pam, who was his girlfriend or mentor. Paula explained she was very supportive and has helped him come to terms with his feminine side. She enjoys helping me and seems to get a real thrill out of making me as feminine as possible. Paula said she was invited for dinner tonight so I will be able to meet her. "She is very interested in meeting you Terri", Paula said.

We both got into the pool for a quick dip. Paula stared at my figure with my beach wrap off now. She asked why my "little guy" does not show. "Paula, with all the estrogen and medicine I am on, my penis shrunk as my breasts and hips got bigger." Paula was so giggly, like a teenager. She said, "Can I ask you a personal question before my Dad gets back?" "Sure," I said. "What are your measurements?" Paula asked.

I was amazed she would ask, but had no problem since it was just us girls talking. I looked at her and said, "Now this is just between us girls, right? I don't talk about that with just anyone. I was just measured yesterday for a new bra since I was falling out of my old ones. My new measurements are 36DD, 28, 34.

Paula's eyes lit right up as she said, "Terri, you are one beautiful girl. You should be very proud of your figure. I hope some day I can be just like you."

Then Paula said, "Terri, you know my Dad likes wearing lingerie around the house. His favorite is a bra with inserts. My Dad tells me you are OK with him wearing a bra, having a figure too. Are you really OK with that?"

I told Paula I was very OK with that and that we might go bra shopping for him next week at my regular lingerie store. Paula was very pleased with my answer and gave me a big hug thanking me for being so understanding. She told me her Dad loves wearing lingerie. "He has for years now, after my Mom died. The soft lingerie makes him feel much better. He seems more relaxed when wearing a bra and panties," Paula said.

She quickly whispered saying "Here comes Dad, no more girly talk Terri."

I felt really good about our talk and gave Paula a high five. Seemed like we were becoming close. I liked the bonding, it was nice to girl talk with her.

Steve joined us asking what we were giggling about. Paula said, "Just girl talk Daddy. You know, girl stuff."

Steve got the hint, gave us both a kiss on the cheek and announced dinner will be ready in a bit. George has something very special planned for us.

Just then the pool gate opened and in walked Pam. Wow, she is a stunning girl. She wore a very pretty figure hugging sweater dress, with a big bow tied just under the bustline. She had a perfect figure. She was all dressed for dinner, makeup perfect, walking over to us in her 4" high heels. She was something else. I bet she could teach me a thing or two about being a woman.

Paula got up and hugged her like they were real girlfriends. We were introduced and there seemed to be a "magic" between us all. It seemed like I knew her forever, she was so nice.

I excused myself to go in and change for dinner. I went upstairs to the same girly room I used last Saturday to change. My beach bag was there with a note on it.

The note was from Steve saying, "Terri thank you so much for accepting my son and his crossdressing. I have accepted his crossdressing and since then, he has been a very special son to me. He has asked many questions about you and your disease. I hope that the both of you can find friendship and love in your new lifestyles."

Wow, I was blown away by the sweet the note. I felt so warm and happy. Steve is a sweetheart, so accepting. I think I am falling in love with him. Did I think that, wow!

I touched up my makeup. I left Steve's necklace on, seems like I never take it off. I could not believe this little black dress Cathy packed for me. It was gorgeous, showed every curve I have. Plus she packed an all-in-one girdle with five garters. I have not worn one of those before.

I struggled to get into the girdle. it was very nice, but again it had those retro pointed bra cups. Here I thought this foundation would be different. Oh, well I guess I have to wear what Cathy says. I do have a pretty shape, I thought and I know Steve likes my pretty figure.

I struggled with the many garter straps but my legs look so good in these black sheer stockings, I just love them, they are so smooth. I slipped on the little dress. Yes, it was figure hugging; I really did have a pretty shape. Then to top it off the 4" black heels really added to my feminine look.

I was struggling to zip up the dress in the back when I heard a little knock at the door. It was Paula asking if I needed any help. Wow, this kid can read minds!

Paula came in, saw me struggling and offered to zip me up. Before doing so, she commented on my all in one girdle, saying she just loves those, they control my figure perfectly.

As I spun around, she said how pretty I looked and she only wished her future could be as feminine as mine. I thought "What a sweet thing to say, she is such a sweetheart." Did I think that?

I spritzed on some perfume, grabbed my purse, and we both went downstairs for dinner.

Dinner was so nice. The four of us did nothing but talk about girly things. Steve seemed to enjoy the conversation and was right there with Pam, Paula and me.

After dinner Pam and Paula went their own way and Steve and I strolled out to the patio for an after dinner drink.

Steve got all shy, telling me how much he appreciates me accepting his son who told him that you both had a fun conversation by the pool today and he learned a lot.

Steve suggested we go for a walk. I was nervous in the spiked heels. He understood. He turned to me and said he had a present for me. I was melting with those words. I sure hope he does not ask me to marry him, I am still married.

He slowly opened the small box. There glowing so bright were a pair of diamond earrings, so beautiful. I got all excited, had a huge smile, jumped up like a little teenager to hug him, giving him a big kiss right on the lips.

I was so excited, I could not help myself! I was thinking, "Was he OK with my big kiss?" Well, I guess he was, he kissed me right back. It was such a passionate embrace.

Steve said, "So I guess you like the diamond earrings? They will look so pretty on you, so dainty, so feminine."

"Steve, I love them, they are so beautiful. Can I try them on right now? I will never take them off," I said.

Steve knew he had me right where he wanted me. I was putty in his hands and I did not care. I loved the feelings. He is so sweet. I would do anything for him.

All of a sudden, Steve grabbed my hand and said "Let's go down to the pool house." I am thinking, "Pool house? What is that, another house? where?"

We were walking slowly. He held my waist and guided me right to this small, charming house. I thought he was going to carry me into the house, he was so sweet.

Inside were a hundred candles lit. It was gorgeous, so romantic. I was melting, I was his.

We kissed each other like I have never kissed a person before, holding each other so tight. Then I felt his hand on my breast. Wow did that feel good! I was double melting right into Steve's arms. We got very passionate, hugging each other, kissing with passion.

Steve whispered in my ear, asking if he could slip off my pretty dress. I knew right then this was the night Steve would make a woman out of me. I knew I wanted it, I could not hold myself back.

I kissed him again and said, "Oh Steve, please take my dress off." What the heck did I just say? Undress me? The Institute must have programmed that into my brain.

Steve un-zipped my dress quickly. He was holding me in my black full slip and all in one girdle. He seemed so excited feeling my girdle, my bra cups. I loved his touch and passion.

He kicked off his pants and shirt. I was surprised to see he was wearing very lacy panties, but my attention was on his big "guy". It was very stiff, he was very excited. I'm not sure how I knew, but I gently grabbed his penis. I was in heaven. It felt so good, I thought I was going to have an orgasm.

We both fell on the bed, clutched in each other in our arms. Steve was begging me to stroke his penis. I was already there caressing his huge penis. I loved all the emotions that were exploding in me. Never had I felt so passionate, excited about love making. We are so passionate, I thought I was going to orgasm myself.

All of a sudden Steve let out a huge sound of relief. My two hands were caressing his organ as his warm juices shot out when Steve exploded in excitement. Oh, God he came in my hand! Oh, this feels so good. I am getting so excited, not sure I can control myself. My feminine demeanor just brought a sexy man to an orgasm. I satisfied his manly desires.

We both held each other so tightly, I felt like we were one. Steve looked into my eyes and gave me a huge kiss saying how much he loved me. Wow, what is going on here? My brain is that of a total woman and I love this. I just satisfied a man and I feel so good about it.

I kissed him back and out of my mouth it came, "I love you too Steve. You are my man."

Wow, that sealed our fate. Steve looked at me, gave me a big hug, and told me he loved me.

We both lay there just looking at each other, kissing. He was feeling every part of my body. I loved it. I wished I had my all-in-one girdle off though. Just then Steve asked me if I would like to slip off my pretty girdle.

Wow, I was just thinking that I told Steve. He unhooked several clips and helped me out of the girdle. My breasts fell out. He couldn't keep his eyes off of them. He asked permission to feel them. I thought, "Are you kidding? please take me!" He was like a little kid asking permission, so cute.

I took his hands and placed them on my breasts, smiling with approval for him. He got so excited, I thought he was going to come again.

We collapsed onto the bed and caressed each other for the longest part of the night. He was such a gentleman, treating me as princes, a total woman.

Close to 1 AM, he thought it best he take me home. I could hardly move. I was hoping he would ask me to stay all night. I knew my wife told me to "take advantage of the date" and would approve of a sleepover. But, Steve was the boss.

I slipped back into my all-in-one girdle. Steve could not take his eyes off me while I was dressing. I was thinking maybe he would like to wear one of these girdles. He loves bras so much. He said to me after I got my nylons hooked, "Terri you are one beautiful woman. I could watch you dress everyday. I love the way your bend over and gently adjust your breasts into your cups. I love your lingerie so much. You wear that foundation beautifully."

Words like that just turned me on more and more! I walked over to Steve sitting on the bed and put my DD breasts in his face. He went crazy, kissing them up, grabbing my ass and pulling me in. I thought we would fall back down on the bed and start all over.

Steve looked up at me saying, "Terri, sorry Dear, we have to cut this short. As much as I would love to totally possess you, I have to take you home now. I have a plane to catch at 6 AM this morning."

Now it all made sense why he couldn't keep me over night. He was leaving on a business trip in 5 hours. I felt better knowing there was a good reason I couldn't stay overnight in his arms.

Both of us finished dressing. Steve was about to put on his pants over his wet panties. I spoke up saying, "Steve would you like to wear my panties? They are still dry." Well I thought he would explode, running right to me with a big "Yes! Give me another big kiss!" He slipped on my panties with such excitement. I knew I made him a happy man again. This is fun pleasing a man.

I then suggested he needs to wear a matching bra with those panties. Well, I thought he was going to explode with joy. He said to me he has a bra here in the pool house, could he put it on now? I told him I would help him hook the bra, it would be my pleasure. Well, he ran right over to the dresser and got out this very pretty padded bra, matching my panties. He got the bra on and turned around waiting for me to hook it.

This was a very pretty bra, very padded so he didn't need any inserts to fill the cups. He slipped on his shirt, and yes, there was a define bustline there. I could tell he was so proud of his bustline. His lingerie did give him a much softer demeanor, I took note.

I finished dressing, put the candles out in the cottage and off we went.

We walked back to the "mother" house hand in hand. Paula and Pam were in the kitchen talking as we walked in. Paula gave us that look, like where have you two been all this time?

Steve whisked me off to his car before any questions were answered.

He walked me to the door, gave me a huge kiss, told me what a great time he had, and hoped I liked my diamond earrings. My head was spinning with pleasure as I passionately kissed him back.

"Terri, you left your bathing suit and beach bag at my house. I will have your bathing suit washed and ready for the next time you are over, maybe next weekend or sooner?"

Wow, there was another date! I think I love this man. Of course I said yes.

up
61 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well somethings moving!

I wonder what Steve's plans are for Terri and especially what Cathy has got planned for his life.
Will it be SRS?

Nice interaction with Steves son Paula Im sure he has appreciated Terri's assistance and acceptance.

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita