Cresswell Industries -26-27-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 26 - 27

by Keshara

Copyright © 2002 Keshara Narme
All Rights Reserved.

 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Saturday, December 14, 2002 - 12:02 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Saturday, February 17, 2010 - 8:40 PM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Twenty-Six: Emotional Encounter
 
 

Two weeks had passed by for Grace without any conclusions to the futures of her unwanted residents at ‘number one' as she called the property. Her Ladyship had already made plans for the house to be demolished and turned into a block of apartments for some more of her future employees and experiments. However the problem that Grace was beginning to fret about was about to unfold into an unexpected chapter in the history of her cul-de-sac.

Grace was just about to make her way to her real estate office when Joan kindly informed her that she had a visitor. It was Arthur and from the concerned look on his face she knew that her plans for the day would have to be put on hold.

"I'll receive him in the lounge Joan!" she replied.

"What can I do for you Mr Yates?" she asked with annoyance in her tone.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Madame Grace, but I need help!" he rather dejectedly began.

"And what is the problem?" she huffed as she sat down opposite him.

"It's just — Well my nurse and maid Denise has informed me that she has to return to the hospital," he fiddled with his fingers.

"And what has that to do with me?" she replied, pretending that she was well informed of Denise's sudden recall.

"Well she told me that you were very good friends with her owner!" he responded.

Grace had to admit that Arthur's conditioning had seemed to pass her by somehow. "Well yes I am — So what?"

"Well I would be most appreciative if you could let her know that I wish to marry Denise!"

Grace almost choked on her next breath as she heard the word Marry. "You want to marry Denise?"

"Yes Madame Grace I do. The thought of never seeing her again is too much to bare!" he began to cry.

"And have you spoken to Denise about this request?"

"I must admit that I have not, but I was hoping that I could surprise her when I have had permission from her owner!"

"Very well I will arrange a meeting with her owner so you can ask her."
 
 

Two lonely anxious weeks passed by before Arthur's phone rang. It was Madame Grace informing him that she had finally persuaded Denise's owner to let him speak to her. The thought of once again having Denise near him again gave his groin a little reminder as to what he had missed so much.
 
 

Denise had settled back into her job as a nurse rather well. The experience of looking after Arthur had not only made her more experienced, but she knew when and where to please her patients. Although she had no idea what ailments they had, from the position of the bandages she guessed that the men were all having the size of their cocks increased or from the ones who she was told not to offer favours to, were having a vasectomy.

However as she was finishing making the room ready for its next patient, Matron suddenly appeared in the doorway.

"Ah there you are Nurse Trewick!" the Matron sounded down to her she-male ward nurse. "Her Ladyship wants you to drop what you're doing and go straight to her limousine this instant. It's waiting for you in the estates main drive."

"Yes Matron!" Denise curtseyed and systematically obeyed.
 
 

Arriving at the drive ‘Her Ladyship's' limo was waiting as she was told it would be.

Standing besides the rear door was a very good-looking chauffeur, who Denise had seen many times. With excitement at the prospects of her being taken to another assignment, her very small and feminine steps hastened and with the thought that she might also have the chance to have sex again, her hastened walk turned into a very girlie run.

The chauffeur opened the door for her and watched her short white nurse's skirt rise to reveal the lace tops of her white pure silk stockings.

Slipping comfortably back into the leathered seat of the large black limo, the coldness of the leather on her thighs, warned her that she had to straighten her skirt.
 
 

Ivan adjusted his mirror so that he could get a very good look at the she-male nurse's legs, for he knew that part of her conditioning would cause her to constantly cross and uncross her legs. Placing his foot on the pedal, the nurse crossed her legs and once again he glimpsed her stocking tops.
 
 

Denise did not know that her subconscious was making her act so wantonly in front of the driver and guessing that his eyes would be constantly on her through his rear-view mirror, she made sure that he also got a very good look at her white-laced panties as well.
 
 

Lorna Trewick made her way into Madame Grace's study with her lover. She was very displeased with having to engage in a meeting with such a lowly creature as a man. So to take her mind from her displeasure she made sure that Phyllis was wearing a dress that was so tight that it was hard for her not to pop out of it.
 
 

Arthur stood up and bowed as his intended's owner walked in. Instantly his resolution crumbled as the sight of the very busty blonde walking arm in arm with her.

Phyllis pouted deliberately as she saw her former husband and instantly thrust her huge silicone enhanced chest outwards, knowing that her large nipples would be poking through the thin material of her tight cotton dress.

Arthur could not miss them as he was standing before his former nurse's owner and the blonde who used to look after him. In fact he could have sworn that her breasts got bigger every time he saw her.

Arthur's assessment was correct Lorna had decided that, as she was now Phyllis's ideal woman, that she would be hers. Phyllis could see the awkwardness of her ex-husband as he glanced upon her massively enhanced tits.

"Please take a seat!" Grace broke the silence. "Now Arthur I believe you have a favour to ask of Madame Lorna?"

"Err yes I do!" he coughed and cleared his throat. "Madame Lorna I was wondering if it would be possible for me to take your Denise's hand in marriage?"

Lorna sat sternly weighing up the question. She had no use for her ex-husband and absolutely detested the thought of ever having him back again. Yet Phyllis had shown a very keen interest in keeping him, but after all she was having her way with many men in her job as a dominatrix.

"Phyllis what do you think?"

"I think it would be fantastic!" she smiled pouting her lips at her lover.

Lorna wanted to kiss her as she sat next to her, she was annoyed that their usual daily sex session had been interrupted by this horrible man, but the thought of her husband marrying another man intrigued her fully.

"Yes you may, but that's if she accepts your proposal!" Lorna nodded as she ran her hand all over Phyllis's very exposed thigh.

Grace smiled to herself as she considered the unusual thought of two couples who never knew each other and where now swapping partners of the same sex.

Phyllis' nipples hardened even more as Lorna's hand slowly ran up and down her thigh and into the crease of her inner thigh.

"Very well. Joan!" Grace called over to her housemaid please bring Denise into the room."

Joan disappeared and returned with a very stunned looking Denise.

"Madame! Madame! Err Mistress!" she instantly dropped into a curtsey.

"It's ok Denise you may respond normally just for today!" Grace remarked.

Denise stood up on her white-strapped eight-inch platform heels and straightened her short uniform so that her stocking tops where not visible.

"Denise Arthur is here because he wishes to ask you a question!" she explained.

Arthur's cock was already straining away in his trousers and when he was told to proceed he prayed that the she-male nurse accepted his offer.

Going down onto one knee in a very old fashioned way, he took out a small box and held it open.

Denise glanced down at Arthur as he opened the box to reveal a very beautiful diamond ring.

"Denise would you do me honour of becoming my wife?" he finally spluttered out.

"Your wife?" Denise gasped and held a hand up to her red lips. "Madame?" she then looked towards Lorna.

"Answer the poor man you silly girl!" she spoke sternly.

"I… err… Yes! Yes! I would love to become your wife!" she suddenly burst out.

Passing her the box, Arthur took hold of Denise's hand and kissed it.

Denise very shakily took the ring from the box and put it onto her left-hand finger and held it up.

"Now then Arthur if you would care to take your seat there are some minor details we need to go over concerning this wedding," Grace interrupted their love-lorn glances. "Now then I have arranged for Agatha to procure the ceremony and I have decided that it will take place here on Thursday in three days time. Now I believe your owner has a few words she wishes to make."

"Err Yes… Well I do not want you two seeing each other until the day so Denise you will be staying with me until then do you hear me!" she somehow had to respond to Madame Grace's sudden arrangement of her ex-husbands wedding to the Phyllis's ex-husband.

Denise was speechless as her owner almost frog-marched out of the study into another part of Madame Grace's very large house.

Continually glancing at her finger and the diamond ring now perched upon it, she was suddenly gripped hard by her slender arm.

"Now listen to me slut!" you may have managed to worm your way back into my presence, but it will be very brief," Lorna suddenly turned on her.

"Yes Madame!" Denise tried to curtsey, but her owner's grip was very firm.

"Don't get any idea's that you will be wearing a wedding dress. Girls with pussies get married in a wedding dress, not girls with cocks!"

"Yes Madame!"

"Good, now clean up my room and tomorrow we will go and find you a suitable dress to wear for your wedding!"
 
 

As the night progressed Lorna's anger with her ex-husband mellowed. She was even beginning to look forward to it, for it instead of looking at the marriage as two men getting married to one another; she began to look at herself as the mother of the bride.

Denise had half expected Phyllis to rape her like she did in their old home, but she never even placed an admiring glance in her direction at all. In fact Phyllis had intended on fucking Denise at every opportunity she got, for she believed that Lorna would want her as sore as possible for her wedding night. But Lorna's attitude had changed completely and forbid her from going anywhere near Denise.
 
 

The next day Denise was ushered into town and became surprised with her owner's sudden change of attitude towards her.

"My dear you can stop with the curtseying from now on, cause in two days time you will belong to Arthur and you will be performing wifely duties on him and considering he's got one of those horrid thingys in his pants, I'll consider that punishment enough for you!"

Denise smiled unsure to what she was implying and decided to enjoy the pampering she was going to get.
 
 

Meanwhile Grace had been laying down some ground rules as to Arthur's place within Cresswell's.

"Arthur your wife is still the property of her Ladyship and she has informed me that Denise will be back at the institute during the weekdays. And as she now owns both of you, eventually you'll be housed at the institute. I'm not sure but I believe she has expressed a wish for you to become the newly built school's caretaker. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Madame," he bowed.

"But until then you will be required to play out your role of elderly rich man and Denise may play your sexy young wife here under my jurisdiction."
 
 

The sight of Trisha working away on Denise's makeup and hair, gave her a reminder of her own wedding to Ivan and how much she enjoyed the thrill of getting married.

Trisha finished her last touches and stood back to admire her work.

Lorna was enjoying the role of mother by continually brushing down the light cream silk dress she had helped choose for Denise.

Denise looked into the mirror and could not help but smile excitedly. Her shoulder length hair was now very short except for her long fringe that was parted in the middle. She knew that she was going to be forever placing the long strands behind her ears, but the thought of playing out that very feminine manoeuvre caused a thrill to run down her spine.

Leaning forward to admire Trisha's makeup skills she could not help but glance down at her small and very delicious breasts. She loved them the most and when ever she saw them it made her feel so feminine to have them. Fighting the impulse to caress them she turned her thoughts back to her perfectly done makeup.

"Com'on! Sweetheart let's get you dressed Arthur will be waiting for you!" Lorna ushered her ex-husband up from her stall.

Denise felt her owner slip her dressing gown from her shoulders and froze for a second as it slipped to the floor and her full she-male nakedness was visible for all to see.

"How do you manage to keep that little thing hidden?" Lorna laughed as she tugged on her the cock that used to satisfy her once upon a time. "Mind you it's awfully small now — How sweet!"

Denise blushed as her owner pulled jokingly on her very small cockette.

"Now then you are not going to be wearing any underwear today, but Phyllis has recommended that a girl like you should at least wear pantyhose," Lorna smiled while playing with her waxed fringe. "Oh I simply adore your hair it's so chic!"

Denise glimpsed her dress as Grace pulled it from the paper wrapping and the box and the eagerness for her to wear it was evident in her eyes, but Denise's thoughts were suddenly drawn from the dress as Lorna handed her the pantyhose.

Lorna could not believe how well her ex-husband had adjusted to becoming a woman for despite his long French cut clear polished nails; he expertly unsheathed them and with a very soft and dainty step placed his toes into them.

Although Denise had worn pantyhose before, her job as a nurse always called for her to wear stockings and as sexy as she felt while wearing them, she actually preferred the feel of pantyhose gliding up her legs and across her fleshy bottom. Especially when her small cockette was forced into the confines of the mesh encased gusset.

Girlishly she ran her soft hands over her hips as she finally pulled the silken flesh coloured pantyhose into place. "Please can I put my shoes on first?" she enquired as she unashamedly caressed her cockette.

"The transvestite is always embedded in them, that's why they love getting dressed so much!" Grace explained to Lorna.

"I never imagined I'd get so excited seeing my former husband being so girlie!" Lorna remarked. "Now I can see why Phyllis enjoys training them!"
 
 

Denise placed her stockinged toes into the small pointy covered toe of her six-inch Italian designer shoes and pushed inward. The constriction the shoe gave to her toes caused her to sigh as she then ran her hands down her calf and attached the thin ankle strap.

"Oh thank you Madame!" she cooed, "I'm going to feel like a model when I walk down that aisle.

Finally she was ready for the dress and Lorna decided that she would help her put it on. Hastily she moved over to the dress. It may not have been a bridal gown, but the look of the sheer silken underslip and white lace material covering it, made it look very wedding like.

Slowly and holding her breathe Denise stepped into the opening of the dress.

Lorna was on her knees and could not take her eyes of off her ex-husbands very cute looking penis. She hated men and that's why she became a lesbian, but the idea of turning a man into such a sexy and sweet little she-male now looked very appealing to her. 

Slowly Lorna pulled the dress up Denise's curvy body and then slipped the thin straps up onto her shoulders. Denise cooed slightly as she felt the cold satin caress her nipples as her owner lifted it up and across her small breasts.

Then to finish off her dress Lorna then held out the small white-laced jacket to complete the ensemble.

Denise slipped elegantly into the long laced sleeves.

"Lets have a look at you!" Trisha beamed as she looked upon the she-male.

Denise nervously made her way over to the mirror and nearly lost her balance on her six-inch heels as she gasped at the precious thing looking back at her. 

"Oh you look so edible!" Trisha smiled, "it's such a pity you‘ve got one of those nasty little men things between your legs!"

"Oh yes I hate those things, but I must confess you do look wonderful, Arthur is going to have a hard time keeping his cock in his pants with you my dear!"

Denise just admired her sexy wedding outfit.

"Right let's get you into the reception hall!" Lorna interrupted her ex-husband's admiration of his sexy look. "This'll finish it off!" she stated as she placed a matching hat on top of Denise's head, then she neatly pulled down a fine lace meshed cover over her face.

"Take me to my husband to be!" Denise sighed as she took one last look at herself.
 
 

Grace had chosen to wear one of her favourite light cream chiffon style trouser suits that always revealed her white lacy underwear beneath it.

Lorna had pulled out no expenses on her dress for she was going to wear patterned flowery dress and her pearls and was already dressed. Yet despite her sudden change of mind over her ex-husbands insatiable look, she could not wait to see Phyllis, for she knew that her lover would be wearing something very revealing.
 
 

"Arthur this is Ms Agatha, she will be marrying you!" Grace introduced a very strict looking slim woman who was dressed like a woman from the Victorian era.

"How do you do Mr Yates!" Agatha offered her hand for him to kiss. "It must be said but I'm looking forward to many more of these types of marriages. So I hope this is a success."

"I'm sure it will be Ms Agatha!" Arthur bowed to the very authoritarian looking woman.

"And Grace it is an honour to meet with you once again!"

Grace blushed slightly as she smiled, for she knew that Agatha was the woman who married her to Ivan all those years ago.

"Joan go and fetch the bride please!" Grace turned to her personal maid.

"Yes Madame!" Joan curtseyed and left the reception room.

"Very obedient my dear, you have done a wonderful job here!" Agatha continued.

"Thank you Ms Agatha, I do like to keep my transformed males on their toes," Grace smiled back.

Just then the door opened.

"Oh good here comes the blushing bride!" Agatha remarked as Grace's maid appeared with an ensemble of guests behind the bride.

Arthur wanted to take a look at his bride, but knew he could not.

Lorna proudly led her she-male ex-husband to where Arthur was standing, dressed elegantly in top hat and tails.

Behind them walked Trisha, dressed rather casual in a pair of black slacks and white jumper dress, and escorting her was Ivan who wore a black tuxedo and bow tie.

Walking behind them on eight-inch high white platform fuck-me boots with an ultra short white leather skirt and matching bustier waltzed Phyllis, her long blonde hair cascading about her shoulders.

Lorna could not wait to hand Denise over to her intended so she could stand next to her lover. But as she looked upon the slim Victorian dressed woman who was obviously going to perform the ceremony she could not help admiring the way she was dressed.
 
 

With everyone taking his or her places, Denise was left to walk the last five feet on her own. Nervously she stepped forward and with every step she remembered all her training and how it was that, which had got her to this point. Her sexy flared mini wedding dress swished back and forth across her thighs and the thought that the hem was only an inch from her crotch sent a vibration of excitement running through her.

Eventually she reached the makeshift altar where a Victorian dressed woman, who was obviously going to marry her stood before Arthur.
 
 

"We are all gathered here today to bare witness to the wedding of Mr Arthur Cecil Yates to this pretty young and very sexily attired she-male, Miss Denise Trewick," Agatha began. "So repeat after me!"
 
 

Arthur repeated the words asked of him as he stared into the patterned veil of his she-male bride. His cock, which for the last two weeks had stayed limp and lifeless, was now working itself into a very strong and very prominent bulge in his trousers.

Denise also repeated her words as her thoughts were drifting on to the endless sex she was going to have with her soon to be husband.
 
 

"With this ring I thee wed!" Agatha continued as she asked Arthur to place the ring on Denise's finger.

Denise held her breath as the cold gold ring slid onto her finger.
 
 

"Arthur Cecil Yates and Denise Trewick, I now pronounce you man and wife," Agatha concluded the ceremony. "You may kiss the bride!"
 
 

Arthur lifted the veil and met the pouting pink lips of his she-male bride and as they did Denise could not help but place her hand onto her husband's crotch. He was hard and she wanted every one to know it too! Squeezing it harder Arthur's tongue drove into her mouth and his hands wrapped themselves around her waist.

Agatha began the applause as everyone followed suite.

"Now then I'm sure that you two are desperate to tear each other's clothes off but before that happens Madame Grace has a few words to say to both of you!" Agatha finished.
 
 

Grace bluntly explained to both of them, what she had told Arthur a few days ago. Except that Madame Lorna was no longer Denise's owner. Denise did not care who owned her now for all she was interested in was sucking and fucking her husband, as was Arthur.

"Now then love birds you had better go and consummate that marriage!" Grace ended her speech.
 
 

Phyllis rubbed her huge tits up against Lorna as she watched her ex-husband whisk Lorna's ex-husband away for what would most probably be a whole day and night of sex. However Lorna did not seem to be interested in feeling her soaking pussy, for she could not take her eyes of the Victorian dressed woman called Agatha.

Suddenly the woman approached them and as she did Lorna's sexual desire for Phyllis disappeared, for this woman had a very strange presence about her.
 
 
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Beginnings
 
 

Arthur walked his sexy bride the short distance to what was going to be just their temporary accommodation. Denise's hand was permanently attached to his groin while his free hand caressed her silky pantyhose bottom.

However as they reached the door and opened it Denise was just about to sink to her knees, when Arthur stopped her.

"Honey I want you to just stand there!" he asked as he began to take out his cock form his trousers. "Go into the lounge and I will follow you!"

Denise did what her husband ordered her and walked into the lounge.

"My god you are so sexy!" he announced as he took out his cock and began stroking it. He wanted to yank himself off and as he watched his she-male wife's thighs shifting sexily beneath a very short and swaying silk and lace mini-dress, his hand worked away at his tool.

Sitting down on his sofa he ordered her to turn around and twirl on her stilettos. "Take off the hat!"

Denise removed her hat and revealed her very short haircut.

"Oh baby you're so so sexy!" he caressed his cock as he watched her every move.

Throwing her head back like a model she twisted around and made her dress flare out completely as she did. Arthur's hand went faster as he spotted the part of her that he craved for the most.

"Lift the front of your dress!"

Denise did as she was asked and very slowly lifted the front of her mini-dress.

Arthur's hand went faster and faster as he looked upon the small and definitive feature that separated his wife from that of a real woman, her penis and testes tucked prettily into the gusset of her flesh toned silk pantyhose.

Arthur just sank back and increased his rhythm, he felt like a schoolboy glaring at a porno model. Yet more importantly it was his wife and the thought that he was seventy-two and she was almost forty years his junior and was his wife, it increased his need to come more.

Denise was not going to let him waste his load and as he closed is eyes and began to show the more evident signs of reaching an orgasm, she hastily teetered over to him and sank her mouth onto his red hot throbbing cock.

Arthur was forced to pull his hand away from his penis and when he saw his she-male wife's head going down on his cock he grabbed a hold of her short hair and rammed his cock upwards into her mouth.

"Oh you are one sexy fucking bitch!" he cursed her as he rammed harder into her mouth.

Denise met every thrust perfectly, Phyllis had introduced her to the deep throat on the second night of her dildo training and over the months of training that followed she had become a master or should we say a mistress at it.
 
 

Then with a loud moan his hot jism spurted down her throat and his hand released her hair.

Not one drop went to waste as she gulped down every bit of his salty cum. Her conditioning had given her an insatiable love for semen and willingness to please a man, but this man was also going please her, so when she finished sucking and licking his red and wet cock she lifted her head up and smiled at him.

Instantly her hand moved to his cock and continued to stroke it, making sure her long nails dug deep into the underside of his bulbous helmet. Then letting go of his still hard cock she stood up and moved away slowly and deliberately swayed her bottom as she did, knowing full well that her short dress would swish about her upper thighs.

Arthur did not know that his never-ending erections were caused by the drug that Cresswell's had used on him and that it would always be triggered by the close proximity of Denise. But then again he would not have cared if he did know, for as his she-male bride walked into the middle of the room and sank to her knees, the only thing going through his mind was to fuck her.

"Fuck me silly you dirty old bastard and put it through my pantyhose, don't pull them down. I love the feel of a pantyhose gusset on my little she-male cockette and testes and I want to come in them!"

Arthur stood up and pulled his trousers off letting his erect cock lead the way. Denise lifted her arse upwards and her dress fell onto the arch of back revealing all her she-male splendour for all to see.

Then cooing she ran her finger nails over her small testes and beckoned him with her index finger. The sight of the wedding ring spurred him on, so eagerly he placed the tip of his cock against the darkened material of her pantyhose and pressed forward.

"Oh yes!" she sighed as his cock tore through the material and invaded her she-male pussy. "Ooooooohhhhh fuck me you old git!"

"Yes Mrs Yates whatever you say!" he replied as his hands grabbed a hold of her waist.

Arthur could not wait to show his sexy young wife off in public and as his seventy-two year old hairless balls slapped hard against his thirty-two year old shemale wife's fleshy bottom, he could not believe how lucky he was.
 
 

Meanwhile back at Grace's large house Lorna, Phyllis and Agatha where seated in their hostess's study.

"Congratulations Lorna I must commend you on the superb job you made of your husband!" Grace appeared swiftly taking her seat behind her desk.

"Well Madame Grace err? It's all-" she was halted in her words by Grace's wagging finger.

"Nonsense he was your husband and everything your slut of lover did to him was for you, it was what you wanted was it not?"

"Err yes Madame it was!" Lorna looked rather surprised at the praise being heaped on her even though it was Phyllis that turned him into a woman.

"Yes I must commend you also Lorna!" Agatha smiled at Lorna.

Lorna had never been so overawed at someone's presence as much as she was by this woman's.

"Phyllis you will pack your bags this instant your time here is over, her Ladyship does not wish to waist anymore funds on transporting you to your work is that clear!" Grace turned to Lorna's lover.

"But err?" she looked rather confused.

Yet before she could utter another word Grace clicked her fingers and Phyllis's trigger was initiated to stop her from arguing.

"Lorna you don't wish people to see you with this large silicone tramp do you?" Grace turned to Lorna.

"Well err… No I don't!" she suddenly thought.

"Joan tell Ivan to collect Phyllis she'll being collecting her stuff and moving back to her Ladyship's estate," Grace issued her command to her personal maid, who was standing at the doorway awaiting her next order.

Agatha turned to look at Grace's very obedient maid. "I take it that was once a man?"

"Yes it was, but he is now worth his food and clothing," Grace laughed along with Agatha. "Anyway let's get back to you Lorna!"

"Yes my dear you will be leaving here as well," Agatha suddenly spoke to Lorna.

"Indeed you will," Grace nodded. "Agatha will be instructing you on how to turn a confused teenage boy into a sweet and innocent young lady."

Lorna was speechless this morning she could not get enough of Phyllis and would never even consider leaving her, for she had always been the dominant one in their relationship. Yet the first time she had set eyes on this very strictly dressed grey haired woman called Agatha she felt an unusual bond towards her.

"So my dear do you think you would enjoy turning horrible young men into well behaved young ladies?" Agatha asked.

Lorna had to admit she did enjoy the outcome of her ex-husbands new look and the more she thought about the prospect of changing another horrid male into a female even gave her warm tingle in her panty girdle.

"Yes I would love to!" she hastily replied.
 
 

Denise spread her legs as far apart as she could get them. Her pantyhose were still in one piece on her legs, however her gusset and crotch was torn away to reveal her very wet small and flaccid cockette. Biting her wet pouting lips she held her hands up to her new husband's soft and wrinkling chest, admiring her ring as she enjoyed the feel of his rock hard cock invade her for the sixth time since he had placed the ring on her finger. 
 
 

While hidden cameras continued to record every move they made Grace sat back and enjoyed the sex she was seeing on her large monitor occasionally changing the angle of view every now and then when a certain position became unclear.

Grace leant back in her leathered chair and switched the program over to another program. The cameras were now all installed and the house in which they resided was ready to accept Lady Melissa's and her new subjects. Checking every angle and every camera she crossed her legs and pulled out the large dossier on her new neighbours.

"Yes, I am going to enjoy this!" she laughed quietly to herself.

up
32 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos