Dear Sandra Part 2

Printer-friendly version

To Ms S Keane

Apologies for not replying sooner, I was rather tied up when I read your last letter.

I am writing to thank you for the wonderful thing you did for me three weeks ago, I do not know how much you have worked out about my other more feminine side, but your actions did rather drop me in at the deep end as it were. Luckily I had enough idea of how to cope and did not get overwhelmed by the situation and drown, I did rather well out of the experience actually.

As you suspected not all the men turned up, three did, Tony, Andy and Dave, but you knew their names already. I had indeed read your letter before Tony appeared so was alert to the situation and not shocked by my dress nor my restraints, bondage is not something I would go for ordinarily but I can see the benefits in the situation you prepared, and it did give me chance to enjoy the sensations of a vibrator stimulating my love spot. As instructed Tony came with condoms and lubricant which was considerate of you to insist on. He is what you would call the strong silent type, without a word he came in removed the vibrator and used me for his pleasure. I do not know how long you staggered their arrival times by, but as Tony was getting ready to leave the second knock heralded Andy's arrival, they both seemed a little surprised to see another man visiting me, and while Andy was enjoying my situation, Tony was in the kitchen making a drink (thanks for the coffee and milk). When Andy was finished I assume he went and had a coffee with Tony because I could hear them talking. Dave must have been number four as there was quite a delay before he arrived, he was much gentler and released me before making love to me. I was then invited to join them, made them all another drink and listened as they discussed my current issues. Andy had picked up your letter so they all knew why I was there and why they had been invited, they also made suggestions as to what I might do in the future, ranging from getting me back to Michael and some sort of revenge on you, to embracing my new name and living as Michelle. This was the most practical short term solution, though I think well all wanted to see if Michelle could be a long term prospect.

Tony is a manager of some sort who is in town for a few nights each week and offered to give me the equivalent money to his hotel costs if I looked after him when he is around. Andy has a business which finds work for home workers, last week I packed 5,000 electronic bits in packets which is about as dull as the call centre job I had. Dave is not like the other two in that they are definitely men, Dave is more confused and though he does not want to be a woman seems to treat me as though we are girlfriends, lesbian friends that is. He seems to know lots of people and has connections with a salon chain and has been kind enough to arrange for a more complete female image to be seen in my appearance, though I must congratulate you on how good I looked when you left me that day, they all complimented me on how pretty I was and that I should have little trouble living as a woman. I these three weeks I have had each ear pierced twice, I have a nose stud and a stud in my tongue. My navel has a ring plus Michelle has been tattooed in a flower pattern around it. I have had a spray tan which is now looking nice as it is fading. The long nails took some getting used to but are excellent for stimulating my men. Unfortunately I will need to use wigs for a few months until my own hair is long enough to take extensions then I know there will be much debate at to how I should have my hair as I am able to swap styles with ease to please the different tastes of the boys.

As you made clear in your letter I was not welcome back with you, and the only way I could dress for the next few days at least would be in the women's clothes you had left with me. So far I have been shopping for groceries, checked the details at the estate agents and with an advance of Andy bought myself a nice dark green pattern dress which fits like a glove and a brown jacket. I managed those trips on my own, but my boyfriends do like to take me out and most evenings I am out at least having a drink in a bar somewhere enjoying my new life style and image.

As you can tell I am so grateful to you, the red outfit is not very practical and I am favouring a couple of new dresses I have bought. My boyfriends have made a few rules though, I will not be allowed to get any shoes with less than a 3" heels or higher ( I know you would hate that), I am always to wear a dress or skirt, some comment about me not being the sort of person who wears the trousers made us all laugh, possibly because at the time I was in the french maid outfit serving them drinks while they discussed my future. The house must be kept immaculate, and I must be available for them whenever they need me for love making. They are insisting on me doing voice training, deportment and aerobics classes. Dave is talking about surgery, but I think I need time at adjust first, but who knows, my boy bits are of no use and just get in the way now, though I think they would all rather like me to have breast enhancement, can you believe they think DD would be nice.

Anyway, thank you for giving me such a good start, I do hope these details have not upset you too much. I shall not contest the divorce, no point paying out to those blood sucking legal's. I would like to have your car though, the little red sports car is far prettier than my old saloon. I would also like you to share some of the furniture when I get a new place, and enough cash to get myself started on my new life, remembering you will be getting a very nice house. I see this as being very much in your favour. If you do not like this, Dave knows some lawyer who would have a great time prosecuting you for the terrible things you did to me without consent, such as drugging me, altering my appearance, false imprisonment, acting as my pimp. I do also wonder if the fact you encouraged the men to have sex without my consent which would make you accessory to rape. Just a few things that I hope will help you be generous towards my future needs for some money.

All the best

Ms Michelle Jones

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I liked that Michelle

Took to her predicament in humor and good spirit, Sandra however has crossed the line more than once. All in all, this story rather well continues with the prequel. I have also taken to myself to post a short comment suggesting future readers to read both shorts in one go. It makes a much more satisfying read this way.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Poetic justice?

Maybe!

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

good story.

Loved the story. I guess some of us do have that fantasy to a small degree (even the ts among us- otherwise we would be all the same stereotype). I think that the girlfriend deserved a taste of the same, though.

She got greedy.

She said she should have walked away but wanted to exact vengence on him. In the story is the perfect reciprocation. Prefer the charges and take the proceeds of the marriage and let her languish in jail for what she did to him/her.