Dear Micheal. Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Marriages break down for all sorts of reasons. Micheal and Sandra are doubtful for counselling and reconciliation

Dear Michael

I do hope you are able to read this letter before you hear someone knocking on the door, it will help you understand why you are in a strange room lying face down with your ankles locked with handcuffs to the bed and a gag in your mouth.

Let me try to explain how you come to be in this position. You might have noticed I have been rather cold towards you recently and taken to sleeping in the spare bed, well about two months ago while searching for something in the loft I came across a rather well hidden box of women's clothes plus wig, fake breasts and a good selection of make up and jewellery. At first I was confused and assumed it was something a previous owner had left, but then I spotted some websites in the search history on the computer that I did not recognise and when I looked at them was shocked by them. It had to be you and I made the connection as I looked at them, between the clothes and the websites, that you have a liking to dress as a woman. I took another look in the loft and tried to understand what the clothes were for. I am guessing the maid outfit was for when you proudly told me you had been cleaning on your days alone at home, the smart suit, sundress, cocktail dress are all very nice but when would you wear them? and I dare not think why you had the clothes you are currently wearing, the red leather mini, red corset, sheer red blouse, stockings and ridiculously high heels. Though I am guessing they are appropriate for your current situation.

Anyway I put together the clothes and the story content of the websites and decided that I was sickened by all this stuff, you are a pervert and some of those things described make me ill. I do now understand certain incidents such as when you encouraged me to wear your boxers to bed while you borrowed my nightie. It also explains those bizarre conversations about you wanting me to tie you up. I now also relate to why you bought that vibrator shaped like a penis, at the time I could think of no use for it, but as you are probably aware it is pushed into your anus as you read this, so it has not been wasted, I don't know whether you have used it before, but it seemed to go in easily and even drugged you smiled.

I did consider just walking out on you but felt that would be too easy on you, so I hatched a plan to use the fantasies to embarrass, humiliate, hurt and hopefully bring you so low you will be ashamed of yourself. Let me explain what I have done.

As from now on you areMiss Michelle Jones, the flat you are in is paid for in that name, the utilities are also, the only clothes you have are the ones hung up in the room around you (your male clothes at 'my' home will be disposed of when I get back). I am surprised how easy it is to create a new identity with a false driving license, please note that the DOB on the license is ten years younger than you really are, as a girl I thought you would appreciate that. This means that you will have to go out at sometime dressed as a woman, if only to find some way of regaining your male identity, and somehow explain why you look like you do if you are not a convincing imitation of a woman. All the accounts are set up as cash so you will need to go in and pay for them personally, they are expecting a woman. I did think of many more things I could have done to you but time prevented me, hair extensions, colouring, restyling, false nails, tattooing and piercings all were on the list, but you will have be satisfied with adhesive for your fake chest which should last a few weeks, painted nails and and some very secure locking clips Sally at the salon assures me are good for a few days, by which time you will have to remove it as your own hair will be in need of a good clean. Fortunately I did get you to depilate with Immac, and I do hope you like the thin eye brows, I do hope they will make for a odd looking man if you try to be Michael.

You are currently in a hopefully very compromising position, and the knock on the door I mentioned earlier will increase your situation. After a quick look through some of those stories it seems you like the idea of being a woman and a man having sex with you, I am not so sure how much you like the bondage but for my purposes now it helps. I reckon by now you will have found the padlocks on your ankles and on the gag. In the last few weeks I have created online adverts for you. 'Michelle, 26, TV, would like to have fun with men' I admit to being quite shocked at the number of responses they received. That is only my opinion what matters to you now is that four of these men who replied have been sent copies of the keys that will unlock your restraints, they know that they should knock once and that the door is unlocked, and that you are waiting for them to do whatever their perverted minds think you might be waiting for. I thought to invite more than one as I did want to risk no one turning up and who knows you might actually fantasize about more than one man. I can honestly say you are not the man I once knew, in more ways than one.

I do hope you appreciated all I have done for you, the seedy places I have been to obtain the fake documents, the rohipnol to make you compliant (sorry if I got the dose wrong, I am new to this), and the living with a man I find has disgusting secrets that repulse me, have all been very hard for me.

On my way home I shall be calling at the solicitors to make arrangements for our divorce, I expect you to give me the house and not argue over the custody of the cats.

Yours sincerely, but definitely not faithfully now.

Mrs Sandra Jones, (soon to be Ms Sandra Keane, I never did like your surname)

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Just a suggestion

Before you flip out in rage* please consider following through with the story "Dear Sandra" that is a direct sequel of this one.

Faraway


*A possible reaction given the predicament of the protagonist and the actions of the protagonist's wife. Okay, I'm not gonna to.

On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!