Any Job in a Storm: Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version
Julie discovers a new side to herself as well as experiencing many hidden aspects of society
including fetishism, bondage and then a much darker aspect -
abduction and slavery.

 

Any Job in a Storm
Chapter 5 - Slaved

by Maddy Bell

Copyright © 2003 Maddy Bell
All Rights Reserved.

 

Available for Purchase in E-Download PDF's, Paperback, and Hardback Cover Editions!

Any Job in a Storm

PDF Download

PaperBack
Lulu_Now_hw_pink.gif
HardBack
Lulu_Now_hw_pink.gif

 
 

Maddy Bell is selling her works in book form at Maddy Bell's Book Shop.
Her Official Web Site is at MaddyBell.com Please Visit!

 

I got the web site up and running, I was quite proud of www.papillon.com. I had an interactive gallery with some video, online catalogue; you could even select colour options and see them. A links page was a must and we had online ordering too. A feature I liked was the guide. Aisha would take you round the site, a little comic style figure, with a spoken text, I was really proud of that.

It was a success almost immediately, that first week before Lancaster it got over a thousand hits, and some orders too.
 

Lancaster was coming up and Polly was busy preparing. We would both be wearing a sort of cross between bondage and street clothes, that is jeans with a corset without cups, both of us would have bare breasts for the weekend. I was starting to get used to all this exposure!

We used my car to travel up, we had quite a bit of stock, so the car was well packed, I had borrowed a laptop so people could check out the web site and even order from it. On the way up, Polly explained a bit more of the form for the weekend.

'We will be in the 'market' area, there's usually some leather workers, tattooists, piercer's, that sort of thing, plus a few specialist stalls' the punters come in two types, slaves and masters or mistresses, we have some rules to follow, here' she passed a brochure to me' have a read'
 

'Guidelines for Traders
* Trading allowed only between 6pm and 10pm Friday, 10am and 4pm Saturday and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
* Do not address any 'slave' directly if their master/mistress is present. If in doubt ignore the individual.
* Traders may attend the auctions and dinner on Saturday evening but no other sessions.'

 
There was more but you get the gist. The slaves really were treated as such, Polly said that she had heard of real trade, i.e. money changing hands for slaves, but it was quite a close community and rumour is always rife.

The site was a conference centre in several acres of parkland; passes were checked at the gate, security was tight. First job was unloading the gear, then Polly took our bags to our room while I started setting up. It was only 3pm so we had plenty of time to get organised.

The Friday session was not part of the formal gathering, which officially started at eight on Saturday morning. That didn't mean that some couples couldn't arrive already in their sub/dom. personas. As we could see the car park, we could watch the arriving 'guests', some turned up in regular clothes, some obviously the 'subs', would arrive practically naked and in chains, I could see that this weekend could be heavy.

By five thirty we were ready so in turn we went to 'change'. The other stalls were mostly small concerns, twenty including us ranging from a blacksmith (he had a portable smithy in the car park), to our clothing and restraints via piercing, carpentry and tattooing and one or two others. I didn't want to ask what some of the stuff was for; other bits were patently obvious. The blacksmith specialised in chastity belts and that sort of thing if you were wondering.

The doors opened spot on six and soon a reasonable number of couples mostly were milling around the stalls. Business wasn't exactly brisk but we had a good run on stuff like gags and hoods. It gave me, at least, a chance to get protocol sorted for tomorrow. Most shoppers introduced themselves for example: Master David and slave Judy, at least you knew where you were then. There were some mistresses and some one sex couples so there was plenty of variety.

We hit the bar for a couple of hours after closing and talked to some of the couples trying to avoid the slave thing unless they brought it up. Next morning was amazing; people who we had spoken to last night variously led partners on leashes or followed around, often in a high state of undress. I felt positively overdressed to some of these poor women, well poor in my eyes anyway. One girl, I have to say the only one I actually saw, was absolutely naked, her head shaved, all she wore was an iron collar and rings in each nipple and her labia. Her master led her by a chain from her collar hooked on his belt. Even in this company, this couple attracted attention from both slaves (pity) and masters (envy?). a few of the slaves had brands, one girl had three and quite a few sported tattoos which indicated ownership. Some of the doms wore street clothes; others camped it up with elaborate costumes.

I have to say we did good business, some stuff we ran out of, John was bringing a van with more stuff up this afternoon. At various intervals the room would clear while something went on in the main hall, I'm not sure I want to know what. John arrived and tipped the stock, he wasn't stopping, it was on his way to Glasgow where he was meeting a supplier first thing Monday, he was fishing tomorrow!

Shut up time came but I wasn't sure about attending the auction and dinner, Polly wanted to so that settled it. We, as traders could dress for this evening, the participants exposed more flesh than during the day. All the traders were seated in one area, to save our blushes as much as anything else. None of the slaves were seated at table, most were stood behind their master, others were, how can I put it politely, servicing various dinner guests. To one side a group of 'slaves' perhaps twenty in all, stood forlornly watching the diners. Polly whispered that they were to be auctioned between the main course and dessert.

Well the meal was excellent; I got talking to one of the piercer's, Polly was chatting to the blacksmith when a gong sounded. The auction was due to begin. The 'slaves' were brought one at a time on a circuitous route to the sales block; I recognised a couple of them, including the multi- branded girl. Several were quietly crying, only two were men, well barely more than boys really. The auctioneer really lived his part, extolling each ones virtues or failings and exacting what he considered a good price on each, the branded girl fetched  £1500, one pretty blonde raised almost  £5000. Afterward their new owners fetched their purchases and signed the tally book. The entertainment over, dinner continued.

Next morning we opened for business, but the punters were a little slow in arriving, although the blacksmith was in and out quite a bit. Curious I followed him on one such excursion and watched in horrified fascination as he riveted a collar around a young girl's neck. I left quickly. The branded girl, I saw having a ring fitted in her nose, the high priced blonde now sported a brand on her left hip and was whimpering, today more of the slaves were restricted by gags, hoods and straps than Saturday.

It was all a bit too real for me. In fact I know it was a bit too real for some of the participants. The toilets were a slavery free zone, I found the bald girl in there,

'I couldn't shave my head' I ventured

' Neither could I, master did this on Thursday, my hair was waist long, my finest feature'

'Why?' I was outraged for her

'I dropped a tray of dishes and broke some, this was punishment'

'You mean you live like this all the time?

'Yes, for five years since master bought me, the money paid off the bank, I was all I had left, it was this or the streets, at least this way I'm masters responsibility, I get fed' she looked down at her nakedness 'and clothed - sometimes'

'Are you ok?'

'Yes I'm fine, master is good to me, I have to go, bye'

With that she was gone and I knew they actually did buy slaves. Many of the couples around were willing part timers, some I now knew were real slaves bought and sold at whim, branded, abused and I could do nothing realistically to change that. In truth I couldn't wait to pack up and leave.

On the way back I spoke of what the girl had said to Polly.

'I thought there was some truth in the rumours'

'The thing is she was resigned to it, I mean who in this day and age does that to another human?'

'I guess you could argue that it's like a marriage, he looks after her, feeds her etc, she acts the part of a wife, they both get something out of it'

'I guess'

'Well don't worry, I won't sell you'

'Ha, ha'
 

I was reminded of it all again later in the week when I visited the piercer I met up north for some work. Before you jump to conclusions, I was getting rings put in that flap of cartilage inside the ear. I was very surprised to find to find the blonde who fetched such a high? price waiting inside, we got talking, we had a longish wait as Jim, the piercer was actually doing a tattoo.

Mandy was waiting for a tattoo, her buyer had paid in advance and she didn't know what it was or where. She had gotten into the slave thing by chance, and somewhere along the line had gone 'deep sub'. She was kept in a cage, she told me, and even today had a chastity belt on, only master had keys. She could leave anytime like today, but where could she go, no papers, no money, and a locked on handicap! Well I could see her point.

'What about this tattoo and that brand you got at the weekend, don't you mind?'

'Of course I mind but I'm bought, masters property. It could be worse look at what Tania's master did to her, at least I still look nice with my hair. Tania is really pretty, well she used to look sensational with all that hair.'

It clicked who Tania was the shaven headed girl.

Jim popped out

'Only a minute Julie'

And disappeared just as quick.

Mandy was actually looking a bit like a scared rabbit, you know, not sure whether to run or pretend you're not there.

'Er Julie?'

'You ok?

'Er fine, I know it's a bit of a cheek to ask, I hardly know you, but like could you stay with me for this?'

Well I had the afternoon off, why not, Mandy obviously needed some support and was the nearest to a friend she had right here.

'Ok Mandy, I'm not in a rush or anything'

'Julie, you're up next'

I went in to the workroom half-expecting Mandy to disappear while I was inside.
Lets face it my two little rings were a ten minute job and I was paid and everything within fifteen. To my surprise Mandy was still there, looking more nervous than ever.
Jim fetched her in and closed the door.

'Sorry Mandy, but you'll have to strip right off for this and it will take a while.'

She dropped her skirt and removed jumper and bra.

'Why such a long job Jim?'

'Well her, er partner want's it all done in one go, you got a lot of spare time?'

'Enough'

'Well you can help with the colours then.'

'You ok Mandy?

'I think so Julie'

'Can you stand with your arms up while I tape this stencil on'

Jim carefully fitted a huge piece of sugar paper around Mandy's body

' here take that thing off too' he gave me a key that fitted Mandy's ChB. When the poor girl got that off he finished taping the stencil in place. Then he carefully sprayed over the stencil with an alcohol-based ink that was dry within moments. The stencil came off and Mandy's fate was exposed. Well there was no doubt she would never be able to ignore it. Running sideways from top to bottom of her back in six-inch letters was the word 'SLAVE'. Her front didn't escape either, from neck to crotch was a stylised dragon, Nordic I think.

'Mandy, look I'm not forcing you to go ahead, you have to sign the consent, I'll give you a few minutes.

Jim went outside, I think for a smoke. Mandy was nearly in tears.

'You could just walk out Mandy'

'No I can't I told you, it's just that like this is the last time I will look normal ever. From today everyone will know I'm owned, I won't be able to pretend like I did coming here.'

'Look Mandy, I know Jim won't think less of you if you leave, I certainly won't'

'It's ok really, just tell him to do the back first.'

Jim returned

'Well?'

'We're go but two things, you take some before pictures for her to keep and you do the back first.'

'Ok, I'll get the forms'

Jim was actually quite a photographer and he took several shots from each angle. Then it was down to the tattooing, her back was not to be just black lettering, but it would look like a huge brand and would use about twenty colours.

Mandy lay on the table, Jim made her comfortable and started.

I hated the word but by the time, five hours later, Jim had finished, I knew a lot more about tattooing and the letters looked like a work of art. Jim was done in though.

'Mandy, I'm not doing your front today, we'll have to sort out another day to finish, hop off the table and I'll take a Polaroid for you.'

Well as you can imagine, Mandy was stiff and quite sore at this point, I had to help her stand. Jim took the shot and I applied the dressing on her back before helping her dress, she insisted on refitting the ChB and returned the key to Jim. I was thinking on my feet,

'When are you expected back Mandy?'

'About an hour after Jim rings master'

'Jim can you delay that call for a while? Like an hour?'

'Sure Julie, that would help me as well'

'Ok then Mandy, that gives us time to feed you and get you in a better frame of mind before you go back.'

She seemed relieved at the chance of the breathing space, and it would give me a chance to work on her about leaving this life, even with her new reminder under her skin. I took her to a pizza restaurant in Bromley and I worked at cheering her up and trying to convince her to leave. She hadn't seen the photo yet, so I handed it to her, she nearly broke down then.

'I didn't think it was that big.'

Well you imagine it, six inches was a good part of her back and five letters, all about 4 inches wide is a big area, with spaces, it ran from her neck to end at the top of her buttocks.

'Shush, it's alright, at least you didn't get your front done too'

'I guess, but it might seem worse to go through this again in a week or so'

'Maybe, but it does give you some breathing space. Do you get out much?'

'I have to go shop every day, why?'

'Look take this envelope' it was one of my self-addressed job seeking envelopes' it's got a stamp on. If I receive this with that photo inside, I'll come and get you.'

'Why would you do that for me? You hardly know me.'

'Lets put it this way, I hate slavery, at this level in particular and if I can help, I will. So if you decide you want to get out, live normally, post that envelope. Where do you shop?'

'I'll show you on the way, we'd better go or master will punish me'

I'd already volunteered as taxi.

Before she got out of the car I cautioned her,

'I can't guarantee a next day pickup, but I will come as soon as I can'

She took my hand

'Thanks Julie, this means so much to me'

'Just don't lose that envelope'

'I won't'

'Take care.'

Then she was gone back to her 'master'.
 

*          *          *

 
End of Chapter 5
 
 
To Be Continued...

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments