Cresswell Industries -21-22-

Printer-friendly version

Factories make--things? A sinister story of revenge and slavery.

Cresswell Industries
Chapters 21 - 22

by Keshara

Copyright © 2002 Keshara Narme
All Rights Reserved.

 

Admin Note: Originally posted on BigCloset Classic Wednesday, November 17, 2002 - 12:01 AM,
migrated to BigCloset TopShelf on Sunday, February 11, 2010 - 8:10 PM. ~ Sephrena.

 
 
Chapter Twenty-One - Conditioned
 
 
For the next two weeks Dennis was assigned to the kitchens to learn how to cook and prepare meals for the Masters and Mistresses of the compound. Head of the kitchen was a portly woman in her sixties called Mona and from what he could make out from listening to the gossip and conversations of the other three women, who worked alongside her, she was very much a lesbian.

In fact it turned out that she had at one stage bedded all three of the women. Further to his amazement they all vied for her nightly affections and as the two weeks progresses he realised that whichever one pleased her most that day would be her concubine for the night.

Dennis's feminised mind had started to become very jealous of the other three women, because he too wanted to bedded by Mona. However when Saturday morning came, he was taken totally by surprise by the figure of Phyllis standing in the doorway as he opened it.

Phyllis had not visited him since Juan had won his panties and bra and Dennis had thought that he would never see her again. Instantly her usual latex attire aroused him, however this time she was holding a riding crop that she instantly used on the small bulge forming in the front of his grey uniform.

KRRRRAKKKK! She whacked his groin again.

"How dare you not curtsey when you meet with a Mistress!" she bellowed down at him. KRRRRAKKKK! "And get rid of that shameful protrusion you little slut!"

With her lover's feminised husband curtseying irresistibly before her, she began to inform him that his training had now finished and that today he would be leaving the complex to complete his training with a new owner after the passing out ceremony.

"Excuse, Mistress?" he curtseyed again.

"Yes, slut, and only one question!"

"Will I be given different clothes for this passing out ceremony?" he asked, for he only had two dowdy grey maids uniforms in which to wear.

"Of course not, you're nothing more than a lowly housemaid and housemaids are required to wear nothing else than the uniforms you are given!" she instantly rebuked him.
 

*          *          *

 
Unbeknown to Dennis his subliminal training had left quite a few triggers in his mind and when ever he was reminded that he was nothing more than a lowly housemaid, he would instantly burst into tears.

"Wipe your face and control yourself, after all it's no ones fault but your own that you are now just a housemaid, so get used to it slut!"
 

*          *          *

 
Dennis wiped his eyes as he daintily followed behind his trainer and mistress's well rounded latex clad arse as she walked swaying her hips seductively along the corridor.

Approaching a large black door a strikingly beautiful coloured maid wearing exactly the same outfit as he was curtseyed and opened the door. Entering the room it was enormous with large silken curtains draped all around it and as he and Phyllis walked across the glistening white and black marbled floor, their every high-heeled footstep echoed across the room. Towards the far side was six large gold trimmed and red cushioned ceremonial looking chairs.

"Stand here and don't move!" Phyllis ordered him as she stood behind him.

Then the sound of another pair of stilettos echoed from behind them and when they drew closer and stood besides him he glimpsed, from the corner of his eye, blonde hair. Just then a curtain opened behind the chairs revealing a set of large double doors and a very handsome looking blonde man who promptly opened the doors. As he did more footsteps resonated from behind as more people entered the hall.

Dennis desperately wanted to see whom all the other people were standing beside him an tried to steal a glimpse, However a riding crop tapped his face to warn him to stay still.

Then as the blonde man finished opening the doors a very beautiful middle aged woman walked into the room followed by ensemble of people who were all told to stay in the long corridor, while she came up towards the gathered line up of latex clothed trainers and pupils.
 

*          *          *

 
Dennis looked at the woman as she approached. She wore a simple black suit that accentuated her very slim and perfectly shaped body and as she moved the sound of her glistening silk stockings and stiletto heels caused his heart to sink. Yet what he did not know was that all the trainees felt this way as they looked upon the woman, for their minds were all conditioned to respond to her as her Ladyship.

"Good morning girls!" Lady Melissa spoke.

"Good morning your Ladyship!" all five trainees spontaneously curtseyed together.

"Now then," she purposefully paused as she surveyed all five of her latest pupils whom were now all ready to face what would be their new lives. "Today is the day that you have all been prepared for. Some of you will be leaving here for good while some of you will be going to places that still have strong ties to me, so I'm afraid in a way you will still belong to me. Anyway standing in the corridors behind me are the people who will be taking over the responsibility of your well being."

Clicking her fingers the blonde man ushered the visitors through the door to their respected seats.

"Now when I point to you I want you stand out in front of my guests and introduce yourself," Lady Melissa finished taking her place to the side of all six seated guests.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I will now introduce all five of my girls to you; remember your contract is only valid upon your approval today and you do of course have a two day return warranty charged at the agreed sum upon entering the initial contract you made several months ago."

All the guests nodded in agreement.

"Keep your eyes firmly on her Ladyship, punishment for failing this will mean another month of kitchen duty, slut!" Phyllis whispered into Dennis's ear. In fact each and every trainer did the same all except the one standing behind the curly, black-haired pupil.
 

*          *          *

 
Dennis wanted to look at the six seated guests, but his subliminal trigger had kicked in, so now he just stood straight with his eyes firmly on the woman he knew as her Ladyship.
 
*          *          *

 
"First ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce to you Kelly!" she pointed to the line up.

Straight away a bubbly red head with a pair of breasts that seemed to defy gravity stepped forward.

"This is Kelly and I am sure she is eager to tell all of you who she is and what she can do!" Lady Melissa pointed at the busty red headed girl.

"Hello my name is Kelly," the leggy leather mini skirted girl curtseyed. "I am a shemale lapdancer who loves to please her client. I enjoy giving oral sex and I love having cocks sunk deep into shemale pussy. My statistics are 40dd 28 36. I am five foot ten and have a three inch pussy-stick that will respond to my client if wished."

Dennis did not look at the shemale, but knew that he had originally been the maid called Kevin.
 

*          *          *

 
Voices stirred amongst the seated guests and as they finished a very large suited American stood up. "Your Ladyship I like what I see and if this one turns out to be as good as she looks we will be doing business on a very regular basis!"

"Kelly, if you would care to join your new owner please!" Lady Melissa issued Kelly a command.

Seductively Kelly swayed her well-rounded arse around the chairs and stood behind her new owner.

"Olivia Juanita," Lady Melissa then called out.

Dennis recognised the name and desperately wanted to look at him, but his training was very much in force as he continued to keep his eyes on her Ladyship.

Olivia moved forward very sweetly. Gone was the short dark hair and dowdy grey uniform, for he now had shoulder length straight dark hair his black satin maid's uniform was short and exposed two glistening black seamed stockinged legs that stood on a pair of black ankle strapped pointed Italian six-inch stiletto heels.

Curtseying, his petticoats flared out to reveal the laced tops of his stockings and as he lifted from his curtsey his long red painted nails rested delicately in the white pinafore of his uniform.

With a cleavage made from his own natural breasts squeezed tightly in push up bra, it was fully exposed for all to see just how sexy he had now become.

"Senoir and Senoritas," he spoke with a very sexy Spanish tone. "My name is Olivia Juanita and I am a very obedient shemale maid and I hope to please whoever is to become my Master or Mistress!"
 

*          *          *

 
"That's all I need to hear your Ladyship," a very strict looking Italian looking woman suddenly interrupted, as a very dark handsome looking man sitting next to her, whispered in her ear.

"My client has expressed a wish to see more of this young beauties charms in a more secluded part of the building?" the Italian woman expressed her son's obvious wish.

"Of course, Mrs Gerazzi, however I do expect Mario to adhere to the rule;, she is of course a virgin to male appendages, but if you wish to be provided with some artificial aids I will see to it that they are available."

"No, your Ladyship, my other client, Luigi, would also like to see her before any sexual advancements are made on this sweet looking thing!"

Lady Melissa then indicated for Olivia to take her place.

"Theresa Anne Peacock!"

The blonde headed maid standing next to Dennis walked forward dressed exactly in the same attire as Olivia.

As Theresa finished her introduction a bald headed elderly gentlemen gave her his approval and she stood right behind him.

"Miss Dennis Trewick!" Lady Melissa called out pointing towards Dennis. However before he could speak, Phyllis also joined him.

"This is Miss Dennis Trewick," Phyllis announced for him.

Dennis curtseyed.

"This former male is twenty nine years old and likes to be treated as a slut; she has become a very useful housemaid during her stay with us and I am sure she will keep your house clean and tidy without any hesitation."

Dennis's male voice had been destroyed over a month ago and as his mistress and trainer revealed all his new abilities, his very feminine voice took in all the adulation with pride.
 

*          *          *

 
A woman with long shiny pure silver hair wearing a white blouse and blue slacks shifted in her seat and looked up at the feminised man on display.

"I will take it on a two months approval," the woman spoke softly.

Dennis recognised the voice but could not place the woman as he delicately took his place behind her.
 

*          *          *

 
"Well, that leaves us with Miss Joan Lownes," Lady Melissa took centre stage.

Joan curtseyed obediently.

"Joan, you will be leaving on your own, all your belongings have already been sent forward so when the rest of the guests have left the hall, Ivan here will escort you to the taxi!"

"Yes, your Ladyship," Joan curtseyed.
 

*          *          *

 
The hall emptied and all of the shemale maids made their way to their designated places with their new masters and mistresses.

Theresa Anne Peacock was now on her way to serve her new master Mr Jonathan Hughes, who like George Kearns, had lost his wife to a young hoodlum intruder to his estate five years earlier and had paid a considerable sum for Theresa's services.

Kelly, formerly Kevin, was now the property of a wealthy striptease and lapdance club owner who had a dozen or so bars scattered around Europe.

While Olivia Juanita was still under close scrutiny from two Italian actors, who despite being gay lovers, were both very cautious about who worked for them, because to their fans they were both heterosexuals.

Dennis, unbeknown to him, was now firmly in the service of his wife and her lover as a housemaid, while Joan was on her way back to the place that was once her home.

As Lady Melissa wished all the girls a happy new life she explained that it was customary for all of her girls to attend the annual reunion ball that was staged every New Year's Eve.
 
 
Chapter Twenty-Two - Homecomings
 
 
The taxi pulled up and Joan handed the driver her money. The driver pulled her small case of clothes from his boot and left her at the driveway.

Catching her breath she removed her dark glasses from their perch on her very cute and upturned nose and glanced over the building that she once recalled as being hers.

Gone was the driveway and also gone was the entrance to what had once been her house, for now Joan was looking at one complete building.

Walking up the long driveway the slight breeze blew up her skirt. Instantly a warmth swelled in her stomach, for as her pantyhosed legs brushed against each other in the freedom of her skirt and her two inch heels clicked beneath her, she could only feel delight at being so lucky to be able to dress and work as a woman.

With a long red nailed indexed finger she rang the doorbell.

After a very anxious minute the door opened.

"Ah Joan, at last Trudy will be relieved that you have finally arrived, she definitely does not make a very good housemaid," a very beautiful longhaired blonde woman spoke.

"Thank you, Madame," Joan curtseyed before her owner.

"Come in, I will show you to your room," Grace smiled down at her former male neighbour.

Joan followed her owner along a newly built corridor that took her to a section of the house that she recognised.

"I see you are familiar with this part of the building?" Grace enquired as she saw the look on her face. "Yes, this used to be your house once, but now it is mine and I have made this section of the house my staff and special guests living quarters."

Grace took the twice-feminised man up to the room that would be hers for the rest of her stay.

"Your uniforms are all hanging up in the wardrobe. I will allow you half an hour to get properly dressed and then you may start to prepare tonight's evening meal!" Grace ordered her housemaid. "When you have finished this evening you will make sure all of the guests rooms are stocked with toiletries. Oh, and make sure the guest room next to this room has condoms plainly visible!"

Joan curtseyed and began to get dressed.

Removing her coat Joan could not help admiring herself in the long mirror on the wall. Moving over to the mirror she stared carefully at her reflection. For the last month or so she had undergone many alterations to her face, body and mind. Gone was the feminised feature of his old face, for now he looked like a complete stranger. In truth he should have been staring at a near fifty year old man and although the much younger female version of his original self had also gone, he was now looking at the reflection of a thirty something year old woman with long black curly hair.

How did they manage to change him so much? She wondered as her soft hands ran across her unusual facial features.

Then she began to undress. Removing her black neck high jumper her white lace bra bounced around her chest, a feeling she still had not got used to, then as she was taught, she unzipped her black and white checked pencil skirt. Instantly her programming kicked in as she excelled in the feeling of the black lining material as it slid down her pantyhosed clad legs.

Stepping out of her skirt she once again looked at her body.

"Was I really a man?" she pouted her red lips and ran her matching red nails over the hips of her white panty girdle.

Just then a little tug in her crotch reminded her that yes she was once a man.

Eagerly she stepped into her grey maids uniform and attached her white pinafore, then placing the matching lace bonnet into place on her curly head she very femininely played with her long black perm, trying to make the curls more bouncy.
 

*          *          *

 
Grace watched the new look Joan and was equally surprised at the work that Lady Melissa's surgeons could perform, for Trudy's husband now bore no resemblance to his former self whatsoever. Switching the monitor in Joan's room off, she smiled wickedly as she began to think of the inner battle she was going to have every time she triggered her former memories of the man and the family she once used to be and have.
 
*          *          *

 
Joan smoothed her grey uniform and went about her tasks while the small voice that was still aloud to be Jack began to look about for evidence of his wife and his son Edward. The rooms had all been renovated from when he had lived here as a man, for every room was now a bedroom. However, he soon found his wife's room for she had pictures of her porno queen body all over the room in various poses and some with three men working away at her. Joan shrugged the pictures off with jealousy, but Jack could only feel despair, then as Joan's cleaning brought her to the room next to her, she remembered her Madame's wishes for the guest staying in there.

The room smelt of expensive perfume and was completely pink. Soft pink plush pile carpet, with lace and frills adorning all the drapery. Upon closing an open draw Joan could not help see the soft satin shades of the guest's underwear.

Opening the draw a little further she carefully touched the fabric.

"Oh, you lucky girl!" she whispered to herself as a shrill went down her spine as her fingers felt the satin material, Jack's transvestite mind working alongside Joan in complete harmony.

Closing the draw, Joan then went about placing the packets of condoms around the pink satin sheets of the bed and as she did, she began to picture herself writhing about on the bed covered in complete femininity. Finishing Joan closed the door and sighed with relief, for she had not found one ounce of evidence that Edward was staying or living here.

"Perhaps he found out what had been going on and had run away," the voice of Jack thought to itself.

Finding her way to the kitchen she knew that her life would now be spent attending to her Madame. For as her mornings were now devoted to cleaning the premises, the rest of the day would be spent preparing all of the food and making sure all the clothes her Madame and her husband wore were washed, dried and ironed. Including any guests that were staying with her too.

The door bell rang on several occasions and Joan responded instantly, although answering the door was part of her job, Madame had informed her that when she was cleaning, cooking or serving drinks then either Madame or her husband would answer it.

As the morning turned to early afternoon Madame Grace entered the kitchen and gave her a guest list, containing all her guests individual requirements for dinner.

"You must remember the list specifically as this is a very important part of your job as a housemaid, do you understand?" Grace stated.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Joan responded curtseying.

"If you do not then I might have to consider having those breasts of yours removed, you do love having them, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Ma'am, I love them, please don't take them away from me!" tears began to well up in Joan's eyes. Joan did love them she loved the way they swayed when she moved, in fact she loved everything about her body even the small male genitalia she still had between her legs.

Curtseying once more Joan watched her owner walk out of the kitchen and when she was sure she had gone, she hurriedly began to read the list. Jack's voice scoured the list for any signs of his son.

Six people were on the list.

Trudy was on it and the client, Mr Ricard, she was escorting for Madame Grace this evening.. Madame Grace was sitting with a friend called Trisha, while her husband Ivan was sitting next to a woman called Elizabeth.
 

*          *          *

 
With the dinning room arranged accordingly, Joan made sure that the meals were all prepared and the drinks were all ready. Then as the grandfather clock began to chime, she made her way to the front door to welcome Madame Grace's guests as they arrived.

First to arrive was a tall dark haired latin looking gentlemen and on his arm, giggling and swaying her huge cleavage about was Trudy. Jealousy enveloped Joan as she looked upon Trudy's ample breasts and the very short dress that clung to every voluptuous curve of her body. Trudy oozed sex and from the way Mr Ricard was continually holding his arms around her narrow waist and moving his hand up to freely grab a hold of her huge breast, Jack knew that Madame's client was going to get a whole night of sex with his wife.

Then Trisha arrived, Joan recognised her straightaway for Grace had always been present at the previous dinners that the older looking Joan had attended previously.

Half an hour went by before the last of the guests arrived. Ivan was driving his favourite red Ferrari and as he got out he went around the other side and opened the door. The drive was well illuminated and Joan could easily see the passenger being helped out of the car. A very slender hand poked out of the door and Ivan held it as his guest swung a six-inch platformed white knee high boot out of the car. Long blonde hair hung down as both legs were free of the car and as Ivan's guest stood up she very sexily ran her free hand through her blonde mane and then tucked her hair behind an ear to reveal a large gold hoop and two studs.

'So this is Elizabeth?' Joan thought to herself, as she watched the young blonde headed girl take in the admiring look of Madame Grace's very handsome husband.

Joan wondered how Grace could let her husband have sex with so many different women all under her own roof, but then she wondered whether of not Grace was having a lesbian affair with the sultry looking brunette Trisha who always seemed to be here.

As the girl's long white cardigan coat wrapped itself around her and hid her body, Joan's feminine jealousy rose as she watched the young girl's pouting lips part and meet Ivan's parting mouth with equal passion.

Finishing their embrace Ivan wrapped his arm around the girl's waist and ushered her towards the opened door.

"Master Ivan may I take your jacket and your lady friend's?" Joan curtseyed.

"Err, Joan, isn't it?" Ivan looked down at the housemaid.

"Yes, Master Ivan," Joan curtseyed a reply.

"Joan, this is Elizabeth and I expect you to call her Miss Elizabeth, is that clear?"

"Yes, Master Ivan," Joan curtseyed an acknowledgement. "Miss Elizabeth, may I take your coat?"

"So this is the thing that we've been waiting so long to join us?" Elizabeth laughed at the poor housemaid curtseying before her. "Well, I suppose so!" she finished taking off her long white cardigan coat.

Joan watched the girl unravel herself and noticed that she was wearing a pair of white and very tight hot pants and as the girl handed over her coat, Joan caught sight of her pierced navel, for she wore a black cotton crop top. But before Joan could catch a full glimpse of the girl's features the girl had span around and was now hanging from Ivan's arm.

Yet as Joan followed in their footsteps she found that the girl's bottom was not as well rounded as any of the other women she had seen. Joan could not help herself, because in a way she felt that this girl was impending on her owner's territory.
 

*          *          *

 
With Ivan helping the girl into the reception room, Joan veered off down the hall to hang the coat and jacket, however as she hung the girl's she could not but help smell the scent of the girl. It was familiar but Joan could not recall where she had smelt it before and besides she had no time to think about it, for she had to serve the guests their drinks.
 
*          *          *

 
Once again Joan found it hard to get a good look at the girl, for she seemed to be permanently attached to her owner's husband, yet Madame Grace seemed to excel in the fact that her husband was so openly forward with his mistress in front of her. Several times as Joan passed them by Ivan's hand was all over the girl's bottom, especially his fingers as they seemed to toy with the tight hem of her short pants.

"Maid ready the dinning room my guests will be seated in ten minutes!" Grace interrupted Joan from serving drinks.

Joan curtseyed and happily went to her command.
 

*          *          *

 
"Grace do you have no qualms about the poor maid seeing her wife and son being so openly groped by men?" Trisha laughed.

"The poor thing does not know that Elizabeth is his son," Grace chortled. "But I'm sure by the end of the meal he or should I say she will realise!"

"Do you intend telling her in front of all of us?"

"No Elizabeth will at some stage during the evening ask her mother if Ivan could sleep with her tonight," Grace smiled wickedly. "Of course Trudy will have to ask my approval for Ivan to bed her shemale daughter."

"She is like a cat on heat!" Trisha remarked, watching the maid's son very sexual moves upon Grace's husband.

"Oh, she was ready for sex two weeks ago and so was Ivan so I had to keep them well apart until Joan came back," Grace finished, just as Joan appeared curtseying an announcement that dinner was ready.
 

*          *          *

 
Joan waited for all of the guests to sit before she began serving them their food. She had remembered every detail on the list and knew exactly what each guest was to be served. Trudy and Elizabeth were each served a very low calorie salad, while Trisha and Grace both had glazed chicken in red wine, while Ivan and Mr Ricard were both served with a large steak and ample sautéed vegetables.

Pouring out the wine she arrived behind the young blonde girl.

"Miss Elizabeth, would you like some wine?" she asked politely.

Elizabeth looked up at the maid and said yes.

For the first time that evening Joan finally got to look at the girl face to face. Her face was pale and her choice of makeup was perfect for her complexion, her full lips were painted pink and her mascara was a hint of lilac, however as Joan looked at the small beauty spot upon her cheek, she thought that she had seen this girl somewhere before.

"Maid get that wine round here straight away!" Mr Ricard interrupted Joan's thoughts.

Instantly obeying Grace's guest she was by his side, however the familiarity of the blonde girl's perfume struck her again.

Grace watched Joan carefully she knew that sooner or later her male voice would recognise his son and when he did she would be ready to trigger his female voices stronger response. Luckily the meal had finished and Joan had to return all the dishes back to the kitchen and prepare the deserts and after dinner aperitifs, this gave Grace the chance she required to hand the conversation straight to Elizabeth.

Joan walked back into the dinning room and began to serve Mr Ricard with his gateau and Ivan with his strawberries and cream.

"Elizabeth," Grace interrupted her husband's rather suggestive force feeding of the young shemale. "I believe you wanted to ask me something?"

Giggling, Elizabeth dabbed at her pink lips and looked over to her Madame. "Err yes Madame Grace, there is something I would like to ask you!"

The whole table went quiet and all attention was centred on Elizabeth.

"Madame Grace, I was wondering if you would give me permission to allow your husband to spend the night with me?"

Joan was forced to stand still holding the cheese board behind Grace as the young blonde girl spoke.

"Well, I must admit you are very forward in asking, but your virginity is something my husband should ask your mother about if that's what you are planning to loose my dear."

Ivan put down his spoon and wiped his mouth. "Err, yes, Miss Trudy, I would be honoured if you would allow me to take your daughter's virginity tonight?"

Joan's male voice responded instantly. The young girl was familiar and when he heard his owner's husband ask his former wife for permission to take her daughter's virginity he realised that the girl was in fact his son. Instantly he looked over to his wife as she sat with her huge cleavage in full view of Mr Ricard. If she had any free will left she would refuse Madame Grace's husband's wishes.

"Its about time she had man to please her!" Trudy smiled pouting her lips at her client for the evening. "Of course!"
 

*          *          *

 
"NO!" Joan dropped the cheese board.

All eyes were suddenly on the housemaid.

"What is the meaning of this outburst?" Grace shouted at her insolent housemaid.

"He can't take her... His?" Joan shook where she stood. "He's my son please don't let this happen, I beg you!"

The whole room went quiet that was until Elizabeth broke the silence.

"Sack this bitch, I demand it!" Elizabeth shouted back at the housemaid.
 

*          *          *

 
"Enough... Both of you to my study this minute!" Grace demanded.

Joan was fighting back her tears as she minced her way to the study.

"Close the door, Elizabeth, and stand beside Joan!" Grace commanded the young blonde shemale.

"Now, Joan, what is all this rubbish about Elizabeth being your son?"

"I am so sorry, Ma'am," Joan curtseyed. "But this is my son Edward and I cannot allow you to do this to him!"

"Elizabeth, is this true?" Grace played the game perfectly.

"How can it be? This lowly maid is obviously jealous of all the attention Ivan is giving me!"

"Joan, what makes you so sure that Elizabeth is your son, Trudy has never indicated to me that her father was a transvestite?"

"My father fucked off with some whore he was fucking," Elizabeth answered back vehemently.

"But, Ma'am," Joan curtseyed again. "Trudy is my wife!"

"Joan, if what you say is true then what is your name?"

"My name is Miss Joan Lownes I am a thirty-eight year old transsexual!" Joan responded with pride.

"And what is your father's name and how old is he Elizabeth?"

"His name is Jack Wilson and he is forty nine!" she replied snarling her top lip at the maid, who was trying to stand between her very first night of passion with a man.

"I must admit you do not resemble your son at all and you certainly don't look like a forty nine year old man?" Grace replied calmly. "Do you?"

"No, Ma'am," Joan curtseyed an apology.

"Now, Joan, tell me do you wish to remain my housemaid and keep your pretty little breasts or do you want to go back to wearing men's clothes?"

The trigger was set and Joan's feminine voice was now in control. "No, Ma'am, please... All I want to do is please you!" she began to cry.

"Now apologise to this poor girl and explain to her that you was just jealous of Ivan's attention being on her!"
 

*          *          *

 
Joan's male voice wanted to do the exact opposite, but his female voice was now back in full control. It had not taken him long to realise that the room next to his where he had placed all the condoms in, was in fact his son's and as much as he wanted to disobey this woman who regarded him as her property he just could not.
 
*          *          *

 
Elizabeth took the apology with a 'I told you she was after my man' look in her eye and then proceeded back to the dinning room.

"Now Joan you will go to your room and I will see to the rest of dinner, but before you go I have a little bit of reprogramming for you," Grace moved around Joan and touched her head. "Sleep!"

Joan's head slumped forward. Grace now had total control of her shemale housemaid.

"Joan tonight was the last ever time that Jack will ever surface because for all intended purposes he never ever existed," Grace walked around her housemaid, enjoying the hypnotic suggestive power she had learnt from Dr Getz over the past year. "However, as you are now a woman in mind and part body. There will be occasions when you will have a brief recollection of your former life as a man. Those times will always be when you remove your bra, undress in front of a man and every time you see or hear your wife or son enjoying their sexual pleasures. All these recollections will be instantly crushed by the very strong female persona that now controls you."

Grace released her shemale housemaid and went back to the dinner party.
 

*          *          *

 
Joan went off to her room, her mind in complete confusion as to why she had even imagined let alone thought that the pretty young blonde girl with her master could have been her son. Joan was a woman and that was all she ever wanted to be or so she believed. She loved her curves; she liked to wear female underwear and simply adored the way her hair and makeup looked, but more importantly she loved the way her breasts and arse jiggled when she was naked.

Removing her bra a small thought wandered into her mind. A silly and unconvincing male thought, but as her bra fell to the floor and her 36c breasts wobbled upon her chest the male thought instantly vanished.
 

*          *          *

 
Grace commanded the appropriate views she would have of all of tonight's action upon her large multi-screen television. The state of the art camera's, hidden and visible were positioned perfectly for her to be able to watch from any angle she wished.

Trudy and Mr Ricard were on the top left of the screen and Joan was on the top right while Elizabeth and Ivan were focused as the main attraction.

Elizabeth was writhing around on her satin sheets in just her white knee high boots and lilac panties. Ivan had already stripped her of her crop top and hot pants and now he was removing his own clothes.
 

*          *          *

 
Trudy was already naked, on all fours and being fucked rather vigorously by Mr Ricard from behind and her moans were very loud indeed. However Grace was more interested in her husband's fulfilment, for she knew that he liked nothing better than to introduce a new shemale to the pleasures of sex.

Elizabeth loved the power she had over her lover, he was handsome muscular and very well endowed and most importantly to her he was hers. Ivan was now completely naked and his own excitement was very evident as his cock was now as hard as rock.

Elizabeth's eyes widened as she saw her man's huge love pole, she had only ever seen her own penis, but Ivan's was twice the size.

Ivan grabbed a hold of Elizabeth's legs and began to kiss her thighs. Elizabeth's own erection was now beginning to rear in the gusset of her panties. Ivan was now licking the edges of her panties and decided that he was now in control, so pulling away from her he urged her to lay down on her back. Her budding fleshy breasts formed a vision that Ivan found so irresistible from where he was perched, for he loved shemales with small breasts. Though, as Elizabeth twiddled with her nipples and kneaded their fleshy stubbiness, she imagined what it would be like to have them full and bouncing before her.

"Oh Yesssss!" Elizabeth cooed as Ivan tenderly bit into the protrusion of shemale sex straining in her satin panties. Then she gave a very girlish shrill as he pulled her panties off with his teeth, her five inch and very erect pussy-stick standing to attention between both of them.
 

*          *          *

 
Grace watched intently as her husband totally transformed the former boy into a quivering wanton cauldron of shemale lust. She knew exactly what Ivan would do and knew exactly what Elizabeth would feel and as both mother and shemale daughter lived out their knew existences for the cameras she hoped that Lady Melissa would be just as enthralled as she was.
 
*          *          *

 
Dennis left the training centre, as he viewed it, in a taxi that arrived as the black haired woman left in hers and as they left the huge estate behind them he could feel the taxi driver's eyes on him. Phyllis also noted the taxi driver's stares in his rear view mirror and found it an ideal time to ridicule what was still her pupil.

"Yes, this poor dear is going through a sex change!" she announced proudly.

"Oh, I thought as much!" the taxi driver replied with a wink at Dennis in his mirror.

All through the journey the taxi driver continued to wink and smile at him and the more he did, the more Phyllis pointed out how far from being a woman he was.

With the journey coming to a familiar finish he wondered if the Phyllis had taken him to the wrong place, however when the taxi pulled up in the drive where he last walked as a true man, he guessed that Phyllis was going to ridicule him in front of Lorna.

"She is so obedient you should think about getting one for yourself!" Phyllis exchanged a joke with the taxi driver as she clicked her fingers and ordered Dennis to stand perfectly still.

Phyllis walked up to Dennis's front door and produced a key and opened it. Beckoning him to step inside Dennis's male voice was trying to sound an alarm for him to run away, but his new female voice was in command and all she wanted to do was please her trainer and earn her panties.

Walking into the reception hall, his male voice remembered the last time he had stepped foot in the place that once belonged to him.

"Your new owner is waiting for you girl so behave and respond just as you have been taught, you will only reply if I give you permission is that clear!" Phyllis ordered him.

"Yes, Mistress!" he curtseyed obediently.
 

*          *          *

 
With Phyllis opening the doors to what was once his lounge and dinning room, he pushed the palms of his hands downwards and minced femininely into the room.

Sitting in a large red leathered chair a silver haired woman sat crossed legged. It was the same woman who had so despondently took him on a two months approval.

Although his female voice showed no concern for whom the woman was, his small male voice somehow recognised his owner's voice.

"So you're the pathetic creature my beloved has been so eager for me to meet?" Lorna spoke vehemently towards her ex husband.

Dennis curtseyed keeping an eye on Phyllis for permission to respond to his new owner's question.

She gave none.

"I will set down the house rules for you my dear," Lorna folded her arms across her chest. "This meeting today will be the only one you and me will ever have until I decide its time for you to leave. I never want to see or hear you and if by chance you do happen upon me in this house you will curtsey down to the floor as low as possible and stay there until I leave the room. Although I'm your owner Phyllis has full responsibility for you and needless to say if you displease me any way Phyllis will forfeit her nightly sex sessions with me. And I'd imagine you will not want to know what punishment she would give you if she was to miss out on pleasing me!"

Dennis curtseyed low and understood his new owner's wishes clearly, yet as much as his female mind wanted to please, a stirring in his groin told him that he would very much enjoy anything Phyllis could do to him.

Standing up Lorna moved over to her ex husband as he curtseyed as low as he could get to avoid any eye contact with her as possible.

"Phyllis, I think you should punish this wench instantly, its presence offends me! The very thought of me ever being married to it makes me feel sick!" Lorna span around and disappeared from the room.

"Well, Dennis, it appears that I will be fucking you every night until Madame Lorna decides its time for you to go!" Phyllis laughed aloud.
 

*          *          *

 
Dennis Trewick's male voice screamed in silence as it realised that the silver haired middle aged woman pretending to be his owner was in fact his wife Lorna. Also the thought that he was now nothing but a feminised sex toy for his wife's lover to play with was far too much to bear. Automatically, as Phyllis pulled him to his stiletto feet by his very slender arms, the male voice of Dennis disappeared into oblivion, for his wife's words were the final triggers for his male voice's total annihilation. Dennis Trewick was no more and it would most probably be a very long time before he eventually gets to win his panties and female name.
 
 
To Be Continued...

up
36 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos