Wishes Not Granted, Chapter 1 & 2

Printer-friendly version

Wishes Not Granted by Solenthas

An average guy finds a not so average genie. Be careful what you wish for, you probably won't get it. At all.

Preface

I don't remember the name or author of the original inspiration, but it was a story about a guy who gets turned into a genie who can grant unlimited wishes. The catch was, as a genie she could just choose not to grant a wish if she didn't want too. I'd give credit where it's due but I just don't remember.

This isn't a continuation of the original or even the same genie. Just the concept of a genie who doesn't have to follow all the rules.

I have no idea how often if at all I will update this story but I figured I'd post it anyway.

Chapter 1

"No? What do you mean no?" Rich asked. Richard was slightly confused. Having both found a real genie and then not getting his first wish granted. Weren't genies supposed to grant every wish?

"I mean what I said, and I said no." Genie stated in clear manner.

Pointing to himself in weak protest rich exclaimed, "But I made a wish!"

"Yes, I heard it. And I'm not going to grant that one." Genie replied. No way in hell was she going to grant that wish when she had only just met the man. She didn't know anything about him. He wasn't bad looking, but genies don't care about that anyway when the owner of the lamp could look like anyone after a single wish.

"What kind of genie are you?" rich asked in a questioning manner, intent on persuing this conversation. Maybe he could talk her into it.

"The kind of genie who isn't going to sleep with you."

Okay, so he wasn't going to talk her into it. Deciding to try it anyway, Richard gathered his breath. "You spill out of a lamp all 'oh master, how can I serve you' in your lingerie, and now your saying you wont grant my wish? How could that not be my first wish anyway? Just look at yourself, a woman couldn't have a better body!"

Genie blushed at the compliment, but wouldn't let herself get sidetracked. She prepared her retort. "I'm not going to grant THAT wish! And it's not like I had time to get dressed Mr.Rub The Hell Out of My Lamp."

Richard considered his options before lamely asking, "I thought genies had to grant every wish, don't they?"

"And how many genies have you met before?" Genie asked.

"Well... you're the only one I guess." Richard caved in.

"And who here knows more about genies?" the lingerie clad Genie asked while raising her hand like a little girl in class.

"Alright Ms.Smarty pants. Try this on for size. I wish I could have sex with someone who looks just like you! And I'm not talking just some lame game of hide the beef either. It's gotta be great. And she should get off really good too I guess." Richard wished. If you can't beat em, side step em.

"GOD can't you think about anything else?" Genie asked. She was clearly upset. She had only been summoned from her lamp for three minutes or so and he was already starting to get on her nerves, compliment or not!

"What else is there? I've got a great job..."

"You make $10 an hour"

"... it pays all my bills, and I've got my computer and I love gaming. So all that's left is finding a girl. And having awesome sex with her." He added that last part after a bit of thought.

"Christ! How about wishing for money like everyone else? A new house, a good car, A giant television, anything!" Genie asked. She was going from upset to angry, and that was never a good thing.

"Well... Maybe later." Richard rubbed his hands together in anticipation. He smiled, victorious as far as he was concerned. He had successfully outwitted the Genie.

"FINE, but you so have this coming! And don't rub my lamp for like a whole day after this. I was in the middle of MY game and you probably got me killed." The genie scolded him. She laughed to herself thinking about what was going to happen.

Richard didn't like the sound of that, and for a moment considered that maybe he hadn't outwitted the genie afterall.

Genie put her wrists together above her head and the room seemed to glow darker as streams of glitter formed into a bluish energy ball above her hands. It was very impressive looking. The energy quickly grew to the size of a basket ball prompting Genie to bring her hands to her waist. Smiling at Richard's look of suprise, she reared back before thrusting her hands straight at him.

"Hadoken!" She yelled. Richard was startled as the blue energy ball shot at him at a terrible speed. He tried to dodge the projectile, but failed miserably as it hit him square in the crotch and disappeared. He flinched, expecting to be dead about then. He patted himself to make sure he was alright.

"What the hell was that?!" Richard asked. He was more than a bit unnerved by the experience. How often does a guy get shot at with a blue fireball?

"That? That was the crappiest dodge I've ever seen. See you later lover boy." Genie said. She popped herself like a soap bubble and laughed as she reappeared inside her lamp. She began to fine tune the details while the magic was still hot out of the oven.

Rich saw the genie pop herself but he knew where she was. After calming himself down, he picked the lamp back up and started rubbing it again. "What about my wish?"

The lamp vibrated softly before a emitting a familiar voice. "We're sorry, the genie you have dialed cannot be summoned as rubbed. Please hang up and rub again." Further attempts were met with the same response.

Richard didn't know what to do. He was tired of trying to get the genie to come back out of her bottle and he was running out of time before he had to help his online friends raid a dragon on WoW. Knowing he just didn't have the time, and admiting that he was out of ideas, Richard took the lamp with him to his computer and set it on his desk by his speakers. He put on his headset and loged into Teamchat. He had a game to play.

Once Richard's concentration was distracting him entirely, the genies magic began to take effect starting at the point of impact. His penis (average if you must know) stealthfully changed by shrinking into itself like some kind of dissappearing ninja dick. Richard never noticed. In it's place formed a small clitoris that slowly moved down further along his groin and dug itself into a forming groove on its way.

It came to a stop and the changes moved to his scrotum, which by now was suspiciously empty. It stretched until it was taunt and smooth before splitting down the middle. The skin folded and warped until the changes were finished. Richard was now the unknowing owner of a perfect set of female genitals.

Afterwards the changes began to spread in all directions. His hips, thighs, and butt swelled and contracted in all the right places to give him a great figure down under. His legs became slender and shapely while his feet shrank and reshaped themselves to more female poroportions. At the same time the magic reached his waist, slimming it down and reshaping his stomach into a work of art.

The changes to his body seemed to stop there temporarily as it concentrated on his clothing. His boxers shrunk to hug the new contours of his womanly bottom before turning entirely into a pair of racy nylon-like magical never-needs-washing genie panties. His pants began to thin and draw smooth over his legs, shaping themselves into nylons of similar material and an accompanying garter belt. To maintain secrecy, the magical lingerie acted in such a manner as to feel like his old clothing until he finally noticed.

From the waist down Richard was a striking example of feminine beauty. Any vouyer would consider himself the luckiest man on earth to have a peek up that skirt. Well, if Richard were wearing a skirt that is.

Chapter 2, Hours later...

Oh man that was great, Rich thought to himself. Everyone was doing better ever since they instituted post-raid preformance reviews. He excelled tonight because of the useful feedback, and his guild complemented him on it. As he pushed his chair away from his computer to take his post-raid bathroom break as usual, he caught his first look at his new lower body and froze.

His brain locked up for a moment and he didn't know what to think. Richard just stared at his very own lingerie clad contours, complete with racy panties that showed a very smooth and suspiciously flat surface that curved under as it disappeared between his very shapely legs. It took a bit, but eventually the reality of the situation caught up to him. That reality happened to be a full bladder.

Richard was good under pressure. The kind of pressure that didn't involve immediate danger anyway. He would probably just piss his pants of someone pointed a gun in his face. Dangerous pressure excluded, he was good at dealing with it and proceeded to not flip out and go crazy. Instead he calmly made his way to the bathroom. His balance was a little off which made him slightly clumsy, but he managed to get there without an incident.

Before him stood an old challenge made new; his porcelain throne lay in wait. Long has the war between sex changed man and toilet raged, but he would not loose this battle. After careful scrutiny of the situation, he pulled his panties down and sat on the toilet. And he continued to sit while nothing at all happened.

"How do I go to the bathroom?!" Richard shouted at the closed door. He was pretty sure the genie could hear him.

"We're sorry, the genie you..."

"FUCK!" He yelled at the stupid lamp. Richard didn't like panicking, but come on. No dick? She was probably watching right now thinking how hilarious this is, but god as his witness, he was going to get his dick back and have fevered super sex with a hot chick, eventually!

He figured that relaxing a muscle was the key, but didn't know which one. With that in mind he took a large breath and sort of fell back onto the toilet on the exhale. His effort was rewarded by a warm stream shooting out somewhere below him. Not being one to miss an opportunity, Richard leaned forward to get a better look. It was then he realized how much of a womans crotch the woman herself couldn't see. He did notice that his pubic hair was very nicely formed. It was not so much shaven as he just didn't have any out of place hair follicles. Oh joy.

After padding himself dry, Richard spent some time examining his new anatomy. Wearing it or not, that was one very good looking lower body. If his dick hadn't vanished he would have had a major hardon. As it was, his nipples started poking out and a damp feeling began to form between his legs. The damp feeling could be explained, there was a vagina present. But he didn't have nipples that poked out!

Richard pulled his panties snugly into place and stood up to look at his mirror. Grabbing the hem of his t-shirt and lifting it to his neck, he could see that he definitely had a girls chest now, and some really good looking nipples. He also remembered his wish. Judging by the lingerie, he was sure that he was turning into the genie. And that genie had some massive boobs. They were the same size as her whole head! And was it just him, or did his boobs get a little bigger everytime he breathed in? Oh no, that's not going to happen!

"GENIE!" Richard yelled as he made his way back to the lamp. He did not fail to notice how his hips rolled and thighs rubbed together in a very sensuous manner on the way there. Just as he was about to reach out and grab the lamp, an instant message popped up on his screen and grabbed his attention.

geniegirl1337: Don't even try it! You did this to yourself.

"Since when the hell do genies send I'm's to people?!" Rich asked his computer loudly.

geniegirl1337: Since me.

He sat down at his computer to reply back. He always did think better when typing.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: Well change me back!

geniegirl1337: OMG YOUR NAME IS AWESOME LOL

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: STOP TURNING ME INTO A WOMAN!

geniegirl1337: No can do (that's a lie btw), You've not even done changing. Ill do it... this is what, friday night? Sunday. Ill do it sunday morning.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: Why can't you do it now?

geniegirl1337: Because you were an asshole! AND you got me killed! It took me an hour to get to my corpse.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: Didn't I wish to have sex too? I live alone...

geniegirl1337: Theres a dildo under your pillow. I think you know where it goes from there.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: I don't own a dildo!

geniegirl1337: You do now.

Richard squinted his eyes at his computer before hastily replying.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: brb

He made his way over to the bed to check under his pillow. He did not fail to notice that his breasts were a lot bigger than they were before his conversation. Just bigger? They were huge! And sure enough there was a fairly plain dildo under his pillow. He picked it up and examined the silver shaft. No way am I using this thing he thought to himself as he tossed the dildo back, only to encounter a new problem. He couldn't put the dildo down. He tried for a good five minutes, only to find that even though he could exchange it between hands or even hold it in his teeth, he just could not drop the dildo. Frustrated, he went back to his computer. He was used to one handed typing from being a gamer anyway.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: Why is there a dildo in my hand?

geniegirl1337: Why wouldn't there be a dildo in your hand?

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: Why can't I drop this goddamn dildo??!!!!

geniegirl1337: Because you need to have sex with it, as per your wish.

geniegirl1337: I quote: "I wish I could have sex with someone who looks just like you. And I'm not talking just some lame game of hide the beef either. It's gotta be great. And she should get off really good too I guess."

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: I'm not screwing a dildo! This is crazy!

geniegirl1337: Well, the dildo isn't required per say. I do have a friend in here that I could send out to help you with the having sex part. I don't think he would mind. Lemmie ask.

geniegirl1337: No, he wouldn't mind.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: I'm definitely not having sex with another dude! Can't you do something?

geniegirl1337: I did do something. I gave you a dildo.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: This is bullshit!

geniegirl1337: You think you have it bad? If I were like most genies you would be downtown having wild sex like some super hooker for the rest of your life. You're lucky I haven't been doing this long enough to be that jaded.

That was kind of an eye opener for Rich. If she could turn him into a woman with a twist of his wish, she could probably have done much worse. She still didn't have to turn him into a girl...

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: I don't even know how to do this right.

geniegirl1337: Your body will know what to do, just let it happen. Don't worry, you'll love it. Your wish covers that part.

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: Erm... I guess I can handle the dildo then. But I've got a game tomorrow, I can't play with a dildo in my hand!

geniegirl1337: It doesn't have to be in your hand :)

NotAgirl-i-JustPlayOne: Where else is there?

Immediately after replying, he knew the answer.

geniegirl1337: I think you know. See you sunday!

geniegirl1337 has logged off.

"That's just..." Richard stopped talking and put his hand to his mouth in suprise. He sounded like a girl! He stood up and away from his computer before trying again. "Hello? Test. A B C D..." Wow, he had a great voice. If the changes were in his voice that must mean he had a different face! Rich tried to hurry to his bathroom but his progress was slowed by the massive boobs that he now had, which when combined with his new hips altered his center of gravity. He figured his new bra was all that remained of his t-shirt.

He stood in front of his bathroom mirror. Looking back was the beautiful face and body of the genie he had seen earlier! The only thing missing was the hair and... *poof*

After the shower of glitter faded away and the smoke cleared, he could see that he was now sporting a good deal of hair all tied up on top of his head with a big red bow on top. With a tag attached to the bow.

Pulling the tag free, he looked at the writing. "TO: Rhida FROM: genie; All done!" Despite himself, Richard laughed. The genie did have a sense of humor to her and it was not lost on him. Or was that her now? Rhida did sound like a good name, at least until sunday.

Rhida pulled the loose ribbon on the bow and it too disappeared in a pink puff, along with the tag. Her burnet hair fell down and around her face and shoulders and seemed to style itself mid-flight. After it settled she looked into the mirror and was mesmerized by the incredible beauty of the genie. It was her beauty now too.

Rhida felt the side of her face with her now very feminine hand. She was still a bit fazed by seeing the girl in the mirror do the same thing. It was unreal. It only lasted a few moments before she brought herself back to reality. Quickly scanning her eyes first left, then right, Rhida saw that she was indeed alone in her bathroom. She smiled and the girl in the mirror smiled back at her. Her hands immediately flew to her bra and lifted it above her head. Looking back into the mirror to see what new sights awaited her. Rhida was suprised to see that her reflection was still clothed. In fact, her reflection had more clothing on that before she took the bra off! Looking down at her own body, she saw that she was still topless.

"What the hell is this?!" Rhida asked, both confused and annoyed.

"You aren't getting a peep show with my body." Her reflection told her.

That bitch!

"This is bullshit! I didn't even make a wish to be a girl and now I can't see my own tits? How the hell can you even do that anyway? Don't I have to make a wish or something for you to use magic on me?" Rhida asked the genie.

"Technically yes, I cant use my magic on you without granting a wish, but I am allowed communication into and out of my lamp. A mirror happens to be considered a portal of sorts for communication and as such I can control what they reflect. Oh, and the mirror isn't a part of you anyway. I'm not letting any reflection show you my body!" Genie said.

"Why not? I can look down and see them right in front of me, what;s the difference if I use a mirror?" Rhida reasoned. Maybe she could trip the genie up.

"You damn well know the difference. And good luck with the other stuff without a mirror." Genie replied in victory.

Rhida rubbed at her chin, ignoring the lack of facial hair to stroke as she thought. She had nothing.

"On the bright side, you're wearing a copy of my lingeie and in addition to being super comfy they can shapeshift into any other type of lingerie you want." Genie offered.

Now that was interesting! Rhida thought about it for a moment and when she looked down, she was wearing some very silky green boxers. Awesome!

"And you're also in a copy of my material form. You can't get dirty and won't get stinky even if you sweat. There is also some magic in you but not much. You might be able to light a candle if you try really hard though." Genie again offered. She was feeling sorry for ruining most of the guys fun, but not sorry enough to let him wish himself back. He still had it coming.

"Sweet, thanks! Look, I'm sorry for giving you so much crap about the whole having sex thing. I wasn't really ready to have a lot of power given to me and have someone so beautiful be right there. I was being a jerk. So again, sorry." Rhida said.

Genie pointed at her, "Still not chaning you back."

Rhida shrugged her shoulders. Okay so maybe her apology wasn't sincere, but it was worth a shot.

"Alright, you got me. Can I at least wish for some clothes to wear? Unless these magic panties can turn into a pair of pants that is." Rhida asked. She tried to will her panties to chance into pants, but it was a no go.

Genie motioned for her to proceed.

Hesitantly, Rhida said "I wish for some clothes that fit me to appear on my bed. I don't want my real stuff turning into girl things."

"It is as you wish, master." Genie replied before putting her hand to her mouth, red faced. If she doesn't watch what she says her speech just comes out like a harem girl, and she do did not want to give this guy the satisfaction.

"Master? Doesn't sound like the genie I've seen so far." Rhida said with a smile on her face.

"Don't push your luck, buddy! It just happens sometimes, okay?" Genie said, wagging a finger in his direction.

"Okay, sorry. Guess I'll go check out the clothes." Rhida replied as she turned away from the mirror to head out of the bathroom. She didn't want to piss the genie off.

The genie waved goodbye and disappeared from the mirror, leaving a very topless reflection of Rhida behind. She did not fail to notice as she stopped and turned to look back into the mirror. Just as she was about to grab for her boobs, clothes appeared on her reflection again and the genie squinted her eyes coldly.

"Going!" Rhida said and hurried out of the bathroom. Time to see what the genie gave her.

Half expecting something ridiculous like a mountain of clothes or some clown pants or something, Rhida was suprised to see a very expensive looking woman's business suit folded nicely on her well made bed. With a knee skirt that had a post-it note attached.

"This was a pair of pants. Enjoy your skirt Ms.Peepsalot." the note said.

You win some, you loose some. At least the genie made her bed for her.

The suit itself looked like it was for a lawyer. Charcole gray with light tan cuffs and blouse. It came with matching low-heeled (thank god) pumps, a nice purse, and assorted gold jewelery. The genie wasn't all bad afterall.

Looking over the jewelery Rhida asked herself out loud, "Is that real gold and diamonds?" They looked really expensive. The lamp made a slight noise on her desk and she looked at it. Small puffs of smoke rose out of the spout and formed a "Yes" followed by a "You're welcome". It reminded him of the caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

Rhida put the dildo between her teeth and got dressed. It was really easy because she didn't have to mess with her undergarmets. She just sort of willed them to become something appropriate for the suit and she found herself wearing the same lingerie from before changing them into a pair of boxers, except for being the same charcole gray as her suit.

She had a plan and she needed to go outside to do it. That meant she had to deal with the dildo. Already knowing what needed to be done, Rhida hiked her shirt up and sat down on her bed. After slow breathing to calm herself down, she layed back on a pillow and spread her legs. With one hand she pulled her panties to the side. She felt the air on her new female parts and paused briefly before trying to insert the dildo inside of herself. It took a few tries to actually find the vaginal opening, but once she did the dildo slid right in.

She inhaled at the sensation. She knew what she would find after her bathroom escapades but she did not have a dildo inside of her then. It was very... different. And it felt really good. Much better than she expected. Her nipples stood up and she could feel herself getting damp between her legs. Rhida began to ease the dildo in until she felt her vagina close around her finger and the entire thing disappeared inside of herself. She removed her finger and moved her panties back into place. She hoped the dildo would stay in place since it had slid in so freely. As she thought about it she felt her panites press tight against her sex. It was oddly comfortable without having anything between her legs to get in the way.

Rhida lay back on her bed, feeling aroused. She hadn't expected the simple act to feel so erotic to her. She read a lot of stuff on the internet and knew that simply inserting a dildo should not evoke that level of sexual stimulation. It had to be part of her wish, or just the natural reaction for the genies body. Maybe even a bit of both.

She sat up and felt her body weight push the dildo further inside as she did so. She inhaled at the unexpected pleasure. Taking the purse beside her, Rhida opened it to look inside. She found makeup which she would never use, her cell phone, wallet, and a small black square box with a button.

Being a curious person, Rhida examined the little box. It was seamless except for the hole the button was located in, and felt to be made of plastic but wouldn't scratch or leave finger prints. She just pressed the botton to see what would happen.

The dildo immediately started vibrating and Rhida was temporarily paralyzed as the pleasure shot through her body like lightning. She barely retained the sense of mind to press the button again and turned off the dildo before laying back on the bed and breathing deeply as the waved of pleasure slowly washed out of her.

"Wow..." Was all she said. She didn't even orgasm! She seriously considered aborting her plan and just spending the next thirty hours or so in a frenzy of masturbation. Rhida did not fall to temptation. She had a plan and she was going to see it through. After steeling her nerve, she stood up from her bed and pulled her skirt back into place ready to face the world.

It was 2:00am on a saturday, but she knew her friend was still awake and she also knew his sister would be awake too. Just as she was about to head outside, her phone rang.

Getting it out of her purse and without consideration for her new voice, Rhida flipped open her cellphone and asked "Whats up?".

"Your skirt is on backwards." Came an all to familiar voice.

"What do you mean it's on backwards?" Rhida asked.

"It's a skirt. The zipper goes in back. Ta Ta!" Genie said before hanging up.

Eyeballing her phone suspiciously, Rhida figured that there was probably no reason a computer savy genie couldn't also have a cell phone. She saved the genie's number to her list of address, then fixed her skirt and headed out the door. After locking the front door and turning towards her driveway, Rhida noticed something seemed a little off with her vehicle.

With controlled breathing and a careful stride, she did her best to ignore the feelings coming from inside her. The closer she got to her car, the more apparent the problem became. Her car was now a cardboard cutout that looked like her old car. When she stepped around the cardboard to look behind, she saw a very nice bicycle. That bitch turned her car into a bike!

Rhida whipped out her cellphone and speed dialed the genie. I mean, her fucking car? Come on!

"Something wrong Rhida?" Genie asked on the other end.

"That was my car! What the hell man?" Rhida said.

"Well I thought it was funny at least. Besides, that watch and those earrings are worth like twenty times what your car cost." Genie replied.

"Well, how am I supposed to get around now?"

"You've got a really good bike!" Genie said a bit too cheerfully. She was having fun.

"The bike?! I've got a... you know, up... there. AND I'm wearing a skirt! I can't ride a bike!" Rhida said, nervous at the idea.

"Oh yes you can, and if you feel like going somewhere before sunday, it's that or walk. And don't worry about falling off, you can't loose your balance on that bike. Have a nice night!" Genie told her before hanging up.

The was no way to get to her friends house on foot before his sister turned in for the night. So it was the bike or nothing. Oh hell, you only live once!

Chapter 3

Rhida soon figured out that just because you can't loose your balance on a magic bicycle doesn't mean you can't run that bike right into some bushes and land with your ass in the air.

...

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sassy Genies

Ok, first the usual, this could use a good grammar going over, but who I'm I to throw that particular stone! :) The story did seem a little familiar but had some nice twists. The whole bit about her appearing lingerie and her reaction to his wish was very funny. The verbal dueling between these two was definitively the best part of this tale. Not too sure about the ending, since it seemed she was just messing with Rhida more than anything else. After all no wishes were made about transportation so why did she changed that?

All in all a fun sassy story.

Hugs

Grover

Once I get to later

Once I get to later chapters, which might be never or next week, I do have a reason in mind for why she can change things seemingly not related to wishes (the car being one).

As for grammar, I was never big on proper sentence structure. By that I mean I that am aware of my improper grammar but that I do not care for the rules of writing and instead opt to type in a sort of spoken manner. On the other hand this might be my own ignorance and the story might read better if I adhered more tightly to grammatical standards.

If you know some people with time on their hands for proofreads, I'll give it a go before I post the next part.

All I can say is HA, HA and

All I can say is HA, HA and thank you Genie for finally doing it the right way. Jan

I like this genie!

I like this genie, hopefully we'll see more of her! The ending seemed a little rushed, though :(

It's not so much an ending

It's not so much an ending as it is my ignorance of where to end and begin chapters. Im working on three at the moment.

I have a distinct feeling

That this computer savvy genie has a sort of observation program installed and is now laughing her ass off! ^_^
Awesome story!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

Wishes Not Granted

This is SO not like 'I Dream Of jeannie.' It's a lot more fun.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

wicked whishes

Very wicked story. What a playful genie. Keep on the story, please
Thank you

Wishes

Always nice to see a new author, specially when material is a captivating as this. Patiently waiting to see where this tale goes. Please don't be too long :-).

Rosie

Rose

Well this story has my attention

Looking forward to what else can go wrong, btw will this be a story where he will learn his lesson and return to being male, or as most stories here end, female?

Your Inspiration

Unless I very much miss my guess, the story you referenced as your inspiration is titled "Genie Wishes" by Morpheus. You can find it on Fictionmania. It is, in fact, very good.