Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 894.

Printer-friendly version
Wuthering Dormice
(aka Bike)
Part 894
by Angharad

Copyright © 2010 Angharad
All Rights Reserved.
  
-Dormouse-001.jpg

If Simon did snore, I didn’t hear him–we got a trifle affectionate when we got to bed and I fell asleep very quickly after we celebrated our bonding ritual. I didn’t even wake for a wee in the night, which is what usually happens–so when I did wake up, I was all sticky and needed to jump in the shower, much to Simon’s disappointment–but then he wasn’t sore or all gooey. There are definite drawbacks to mating if you’re the female, even excluding the risk of pregnancy.

While I showered I was cogitating on my recent experiences in Sussex–I was still bristling a bit when I thought about Dilly, but she was the saddo, not me. Thinking, that dwelling on these things would make me a grump with Simon, I tried to push them from my mind and when the girls came in to shower with me, I soon forgot and revelled in the joys of parenthood.

They were pretty well old enough to dry themselves and to wash their own bodies with supervision occasionally. I still washed their hair and put in some conditioner, then combed it, styled it and dried it.

Today was Sunday, I wondered if that strange clergyman was holding his service at the motorway service areas. Sounds an appropriate place for it, I wonder what the energy has done to his back–it certainly seems to have affected his brain. It was the headline in the Echo–Simon got one at the station when he came home. His car has been in the garage for the final bit of its re-spray–remember he damaged it when Henry was shot–they couldn’t get an exact match for the colour, so he had to wait until now. He came home by taxi, reading his Echo en route. As soon as he saw the headline, he knew it was me–well Trish, who is probably far more angelic in all aspects than I, is too young to drive–so the odds weren’t exactly in my favour of denying it to him.

He got the truth out of me and we bonked then slept. Okay, I can’t have babies, but practicing the making of them is good fun anyway.

I tidied up the girl’s hair and they went off to dress. The snow was more or less gone now and when they heard the boys would be riding with Leon, they wanted to go as well. I refused them, suggesting that they should try and talk Julie into borrowing my mountain bike and taking them out somewhere on their bikes. That idea grabbed them, so they went off to hound Julie into submitting to their combined will.

Over breakfast, she acceded to their demands quite graciously, especially when learning that Leon was taking the boys out on bikes. What she didn’t know was, she was going in the morning and they were going later, probably after lunch.

I had a nice piece of silverside of beef, so was doing a roast lunch for a change. I’d invited Pippa and she was bringing her two boys plus their bikes. Leon was going to be busy supervising four boys–but I thought he was capable, or I’d never have considered it.

Julie and the girls went off after breakfast–she was disappointed–but she covered it well and after I adjusted the saddle a fraction for her and pumped the tyres up to suitable pressure–she followed behind the three minxes, who were giggling and yelling to each other.

I saw Leon cycling towards them from the other direction–of course he stopped and chatted with Julie for several minutes. It was too far away for me hear anything, but once he saw me watching he came on to the house. Once he did, I cautioned him about thinking of Julie as a girlfriend. He gave me an old fashioned look, but I made up some story about it being part of her fostering that she didn’t have boyfriends, which he accepted with a shrug.

The two boys were already spreading muck on Tom’s veg patch, so all Leon had to do was dig it in. I got on with cooking lunch. I put the joint in the oven and did the vegetables, then made up some horseradish sauce and two kinds of mustard–an English and a milder French sort. I don’t like either, but Tom and Simon do.

After a while I put in the roasties having par boiled them–actually, I did them in the microwave, it’s quicker, then did the batter mix for the Yorkshire puds. I looked out the window–the sun was shining, but there was no one digging the garden. Just in case they’d stopped for a breather–I waited for a few minutes before going out to see where the boys were.

They were nowhere to be seen, and when I checked, their bikes were gone as well. I would have words with Leon when he came back and also with Julie. I’d have thought the pills would reduce her sex drive–maybe they do the opposite? Either way, she was particularly vulnerable and as I had no way of gauging Leon’s response if he found out–she could be dangerously vulnerable. Leon isn’t the most articulate individual and might therefore translate his feelings into actions with his fists.

I suppose this is why we have childhoods and the transitional adolescence–to learn about ourselves and others. In my case, the latter was wasted, it didn’t really happen and I had to go from boy to woman in one step–at least Trish and Julie will have the chance to transition and evolve into their adult phases at a reasonable rate, not the rush job I had.

I was very frustrated when I went back onto the kitchen and banged a few pots about. Simon wandered in, eventually–he’d been reading the Sunday papers, complaining you didn’t get the same class of pervert exposure you used to.

I walked away from his supposed joke, I wasn’t in the mood for that sort of schoolboy humour. After he wandered off with a coffee, Tom came in and said he’d had an email from Esmond Herbert who was a bit annoyed that I’d put the phone down on him, and suggested I apologise to him.

It was the wrong moment. “If I see Esmond Herbert again, I shall take a pack of Paxo and stuff it where the sun don’t shine,” I glared at him.

“Dinna tak thon tone wi’ me, lassie, or I’ll put ye o’er ma knee an’ skelp yerr airse.”

It was a ludicrous thing to say, and I should just have laughed and walked away but I couldn’t could I? I always have to make things worse.

“I doubt you could have done that ten years ago, let alone now, old man.”

“I beg yerr pardon?” he glared at me.

Fortunately for both of us Simon came in and somehow defused the situation–“Can I smell something burning?” he asked and I gasped and ran to the oven just in time to save the Yorkshires. By the time I’d finished, he’d walked out of the kitchen with his arm around Tom’s shoulder, presumably smoothing the ruffled feathers.

I did a quick fruit salad and whipped some cream for dessert and had just finished putting both in the fridge when all the kids came back. Then Pippa arrived with her two and their bikes–I told the boys, my boys and Leon, they’d have to ride again with our two guests–they nodded and smiled. Maybe I should get on my bike and do a long ride to calm me down.

Lunch was a reasonable success–the girls quickly laid the table in the dining room while Tom carved the meat–okay, I’m a traditionalist in some ways–while I dished up vegetables and provided condiments.

While the adults boosted their caffeine levels, the boys went off on their bikes–all five of them, the girls I kept behind to help me clear up the kitchen. While the smaller ones were occupied, I took Julie off to one side and gave her a stiff talking to.

“Just what do you think you’re doing with Leon?”

“Nothing, why? He’s nice.”

“Nice–I first met him brandishing a knife in this kitchen after he’d broken in, and Simon nearly killed him.”

“Kewl,” she smirked.

“Cool!” I squawked, “Someone could have been killed.”

“I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Look you, silly girl–what if he finds out about you? He’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer–he might hit you or worse?”

“He won’t.”

“How can you possibly know that?” I demanded.

“He knows.”

“He knows what?”

“About me.”

“What?” I nearly fell over.

“I like, told him–he’s kewl about it.”

“Oh,” was all I could say, and try not to fall over.

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
175 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ahead Of The Curve

Seems like everyone is, except Cathy!

Kids!

Greetings

Those children keep springing surprises!

But don't all chilren do that.

Brian

How long

before the world, it's mother and the dog and cat know about the girls' bodily anomaly? If Leon knows about Julie, does he also know about Trish -- and Cathy?

Don't you also think that it might have been a good idea to discuss the matter with Cathy before broadcasting it, or confirming it?

Hmm!

Susie

What's the betting...

...that when Cathy decides to reveal to Julie that she is actually a post-op TG, she'll discover Julie already knows...

...because Trish told her "ages ago" but swore her to secrecy? It's certainly plausible, since Trish informed Mima, Livve and Julie in turn that she (Trish) was TG before Cathy had a chance to...

Which will then leave one unanswered question - will Julie 'inherit' the blue light healing skill? :)

 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Why does it seem like Cathy

Why does it seem like Cathy is a "day late and a dollar short" or should I say a "quid" short when it comes to the girls and who knows about them? I do believe it is time for a BIG family sit down and getting everything squared away regarding Trish and Julie by all the others so those two are not hurt or worse when some bigotted person(s) find out about them. Angharad, this is still a most wonderful and intriguing story and I do thank you for all your hard work in creating for us all to enjoy. Hugs, Jan

Bonking

As a keen cyclist I'm sure Cathy would know that 'bonking' is cyclist speak for hunger knock (aka 'hitting the wall') and certainly not used in the way she does in this episode. I was shocked - really shocked. We all know the British name for what the French call musettes (those little cotton bags full of food handed up to Tour de France riders) is bonk bag ... don't we?

Mind you, we should be surprised at nothing Cathy does here; she seems to be somewhat off the pace as regards the Julie/Leon relationship. Now what happens?

Lovely stuff, Angharad and you're excused the bonk error ;)

Robi

Bonking

Angharad's picture

Is a British slang term for intercourse as well as depletion of glycogen stores, as Robyn mentions, and which is even mentioned in Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonk

Angharad

Angharad

Maybe Cathy

ought to tell Tom about her trip to see Esmond Herbert and co, Perhaps then he might understand why Cathy has another use in mind for the stuffing mix!!!

Kirri

Bike pt 894.

I can't help but think that Leon's Mum helped him to accept Jukie. She no doubt knows all abou Lady Cameron, and believing in the powah of voodo, and possibly the church, sees Cathy as a powah.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

calm episode till the end

Cathy should know by now that kids will always surprise you and it is really difficult to stay ahead of them.

A Day in the life of.

Hi Angharad.

Bit tardy posting this morning. Went to Gloucester shopping yesterday with my boss, (her indoors) Very succesful day, bought a lovely size eighteen two piece blue suite (ex Debenhems)with a 3/4 length Jacket. Very pleased! Also went to BRANTANO and bought a new pair of shoes, Size 9 and I had the guts to try them on while en homme. There was a stunningly beautiful black girl there and she was undecided a to blue or silver shohes. She looked at me, did a double take as I casually tested my shoes then she gave a huge smile and came over to me.
"Are you buying those?" she asked.
I gave a fatuous look and she burst out into giggles.
"Which should I buy?" She asked me so I sat down on the seat at the end of the aisle still wearing my 4" blue heels and asked her what colour her outfit was going to be.
She gaped at me then squealed, "You are a tranny aren't you!"
"I gave her another sardonic smile and replied 'Duh!'
"Oh God! She squeaked. I've never met one as bold as you, aren't you afraid, I mean dressed as the male you?"
I looked around the shop, it was 1430 on a very wet Wed afternoon and the shop was virtually empty.
"Is this brave?" I replied, there's only you me and my wife over there looking at matching handbags for these."
The girl's face was a picture then she posed in her different coloured shoes and repeated her question, "Blue or Silver?"
I looked at the shoes and decided that the silver looked much better against her dark skin so I told her 'silver' (but I didn't say why).
"Silver I think, but what colour is your outfit?"
She described it as a blue mid length dress with silver sequins that reflected as blue if you flipped them to the light.
"Well I think the silver shoes are best. Going clubbing tonight then are you," I smiled.
"No Friday, I've got a day off cos I'm working Saturday night, I'm a nurse."
With that my wife returned with two styles of handbags and appeared at my shoulder grinning.

"You flirting again Bev?"

"Uh no darling, the lady simply asked for an opinion about her shoes."
My wife smiled, looked down and asked the nurse exactly the same question about her choice of outfit. I was so pleased that my wife agreed with me but she gave a typical older girl's reason.
"Take the silver ones love, they will go with a greater range of colours and you'll be able to mix and match better."
"Oh, yes, I hadn't thought of that."
My wife nodded her head in my direction and asked the girl.
"What colour did he recommend?"
"The girl said 'Silver' and my wife's eyes widened with mild surprise.
"Well that's a first, he got one right for once. His favourite colour is blue and his wardrobe is like a bower bird's with so much blue."
I sat there fiddling with my own blue shoes as my wife turned to me.
"Why did you suggest silver for ,What's your name?'
The girl replied Fiona and my wife continued as she pumped me for my reason.
"So why did you suggest the silver ones darling?"
I meekly replied selfconsciously that they contrasted much better with Fiona's skin tone and sat expecting a tirade of anger about being racist but the girl just let out a squeal of delight.
"He's right! They do. I was going for the silver ones anyway!"
My wife let out a squawk of amusement and bent down to kiss me.
"Well done darling, we'll make a proper girl of you eventually. Fancy seeing that the silver ones were a better match."
I sort of hunched my shoulder in a 'half shrug' and suggested that the blue satin heels were also very nice.
"Don't push it kid," chuckled my wife, "just be pleased you got it right for once."
I stood up and took some more practice steps down the aisle as my wife and Fiona chatted then Fiona chirped,
"You've got a nice arse girl, swing it some more."
Bearing in mind I was in a pair of mens slacks and a sports shirt, I felt it was slightly incongrous so I chirped back.
"It's OK for you kid, you're still young! I've only bought these four inch heels because I've had to give up 6 inch."
Fiona gasped and turned to my wife.
"Is that right?"
My wife replied, "More or less, I'm as jealous as hell.My feet are far too small for 4 inch heels and my knees wont take it anymore."
They both fell to cackling loudly as I stepped boldly out into the main gangway just as an elderly couple entered the shop. She turned to her husband and gasped while his eyes popped out on stalks. However as I rejoined my wife and Fiona to chat some more the couple went away looking utterly confused. Fiona watched them and almost died laughing.
Between desperated gasps for air she said.
"Good on you mister. You've got mor sass than a brother!"
I nodded, thinking I understood what she'd said then my wife took control of the farce.
"Come on you, we've got to pay for these and it's coming out of your money!"
Fiona couldn't wait to see what happened at the check out so she put her blues shoes back and hurried after us with the silver pair. We got to the counter together and Fiona was dancing with anticipation as I presented my purchase of blue 4" heels and matching handbag.

The girl at the counter didn't turn a hair. With Brantano selling size 9's and size 10's they get trannies in there all the time. (But usually dressed en-femme.)
Fiona was a bit disappointed at the lack of shock by the checkout girl and she invited my wife and I to go for a coffee. We offered to pay for which Fiona was obviously grateful, (nurses aren't paid much,) and we spent a delightful half hour discussing the advantages of having a tranny for a husband.

We chatted about all the usual stuff. I'm a very practical man and a very patient lady.
My wife enjoys all the benefits of a guy around the house and all the support she'll ever need when she goes shopping or gets dressed to go out. She doesn't get a row if she decides when she gets home that she doesn't like something and want's to take it back; cos' I've been there a thousand times myself.

She doesn't get a row if she over-spends cos I've also got the shopping gene as well!

She doesn't get some lug of a husband standing in the bedroom doorway looking at his watch and declaring 'We're late, how much longer are you going to be?'
No, she gets a sympathetis partner holding up different outfits to help her decide, cos' I've been there as well!

Her best friend always envies her when we three go out shopping. (She doesn't know I'm a tranny,) and she always sighs when her doctor husband leaves us to go and watch the rugby or something.

The best outcome of all this is that My wife is coming to terms with my transvestism.
Anyway, enough of a very sucessful day in Gloucester.

Now to your story, sorry about the rambling.

A day in the life of Cathy, but what a life! Nothing so mundane as, 'look after your little sister!' no it has to be a sexual minefield with more players than an opera show.

This is a fabulos tale and I can't put it down, (although I'll have to get a lap-top, this PC is too bloody heavy!}
Keep it up Angharad,
I'm really enjoying this.

XOXO
Beverly.

Beverly Taff.
This is wierd. I haven't changed my password but the site wont dispayl all my thingies at the side like 'Submit Story'!

Great Story!

Thanks for posting it here, Beverly, even if, as I suspect, it was in error!

I just loved it. Thanks again.

Poor Ang, she echos my thoughts years before I have them.

So, will people ask Leon if he's gay ? Hopefully, when he doesn't have his knife.
Cathy should have told Tom what happened, he deserves the truth, to explain the abuse he got.
The diametric of this family group keeps bemusing me to the point of making a wall chart, to keep every thing straight.

Cefin