Girlery -15- Got Shoes?

Printer-friendly version

Girlery -15- Got Shoes?
Shoes make the girl?

Girlery -15- Got Shoes?
Apparently, shoes make the bimbo.

Readers, Please Remember to Leave a Comment

Want to comment but don't want to open an account?
Anyone can log in as Guest Reader -- password topshelf to leave a comment.

up
162 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice Shoes!

I was told I had to wear a pair like these when I was bimboized..)I was also given a pair of white socks /white canvas sneakers.Like, I'm rilly, rilly a hot bimbo now!

Oh, I love shoes!

Love the Bimbo look, particularly the high platform slides. My mother-in-law has a pair that I really admire - her's are 3" platforms. I'd love to wear her's but they're too small. She tells me that Santa may leave a surprise!

She's A Shoe-in!

At least she's not blaming it on her blonde hair! So now bimbos have a new platform to stand on! She seems to have plenty of sole, er. . .soul. But I'd be a heel to say more.

(snickering)
Karen J. ;)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Good Old American Fun

Does anyone here remember the laidback outdoor sport of pitching whore shoes?

I think my Dad still has his Sears set some where. Odd, all of his are made of iron and shaped like the letter U?

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

You've got to turn them over so the legs open at the bottom!

Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Wait for it...

erin's picture

I knew a fellow who liked to wear a pair around his neck. Come to think of it...

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Need a Clarification

You turn over which one, the whore shoes -- or is that horse shoes ---or the bimbo?

This sounds important, please advise.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

More help than I can provide

Sorry John, if you haven't figured this one out by now, I can't help! I'll give you a hint though: the directions are printed on the heel. Or is that the soul, er-r sole? I always get that part confused. :(

Witch way is up!
Karen J.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

No place like Nome

erin's picture

Wait'll she clicks the heels together. :)

- Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.