A Boy’s Letter to Santa 2

Printer-friendly version

The Boy writes another Letter to Santa

A Boy's Letter To Santa 2
By Princess


Dear Santa and anyone else: I am writing to thank you for helping me. It has been six months since I last written to you, and a lot has happened since then. Thank you.

I didn’t mention it in the first letter, how ever my mother signed me up in a all girls school and I was attending school as a girl named Kristina. I got along well with the girls but it never felt right. Several of the teachers noticed things that were weird about me and soon, I got the attention of a nice man that was working there as a counselor. His name was Mr. Marks and he talked to me. He explained that mother had been telling everyone that I was transgender and I was to be accepted as a girl. But he told me that he noticed things that were weird. He suspected that I wasn’t transgender. He said I acted like I was a boy that was unhappy with what I was. I resisted him at first, I was afraid what he would say or what mother would do. But his kindness toward me broke me and I let it all out in December. He was the one that helped me write the first letter. We spent the last session writing a letter to you Santa, he told me to describe things that I went though. He also asked my permission to tape record my statements about her when I described her abuse.

A week before Christmas, a bunch of officers raided the house. It was very scary. They came in with their body armor and guns. They told mom that they had a search warrant and showed her the paper. She was very scared and I felt bad as I watched her shake as the men looked all over the house. They put many of my things in bags and went all though my bedroom and hers. They carried away a lot of my pictures of doing various things with moms guy friends. They took many of my weird sexual toys and lingerie away. That’s ok, I didn’t want them anyway.

A mean angry cop got in moms face saying “I cant believe you treated your son this way. You're filth and you are under arrest.” I thanked that cop for helping me. They handcuffed her and took me away too. After that, I spent some days in a hospital. Doctors examined me and gave me shots and drew a lot of blood.

The doctor was very nice to me when he told me what he was doing. I told him what I had been though. Police detectives came in and asked me a lot of questions too. I told them what I could and they left. As I was telling him, I saw the other detective getting red in the face like he was angry. I was afraid he was angry at me but he told me that I was telling him was making him upset at my mom for doing those things to me.

Later, I told the doctor that all I wanted was my old life as a boy back. He looked very sad when he heard me say that.

A Nice Lady came up to me and told me she was appointed by the state to be my new guardian until they could find a good foster family. I wasn’t sure what all of that meant but that was what she told me. She said her name was Sharon. She was one of the first women to be really nice to me in a long time. But I was still scared of her. I didn’t really trust that she was for real until she stayed with me all night at the hospital and made sure that I was being cared for. She seemed very nice and I let my guard down. She even started holding me like I was her own.

After days of tests and examinations by a lot of doctors, they got all of the results. Sharon and them spoke for a long time and then she came back to me. It wasn’t very good news. She told me that I couldn’t be a boy anymore. She said that the doctors tests showed that my blood was so full of new type of estrogen that my body would resist any testosterone injections. It was like my body was allergic to it now and I would get very sick. The only thing to do was a full surgery and doctor and Sharon started arranging things and working to find a good doctor that could do that sort of an operation. Sharon told me they usually wait until eighteen to do that but in my case, they got approval to do it as soon as possible. I guessed that with my condition I had no choice now but to live as a girl. That kind of sucked but with a woman like Sharon helping me, I knew I could cope

They proceeded with that in the following months. But, For Christmas, I got a new family that treated me well. I was released from the hospital and Sharon said she was taking me to a new family. She said I had been adopted and she was taking me to a very friendly family. I didn’t know anyone had adopted me and I was afraid. It was the night before Christmas and she took me for a long ride into the snowy countryside. Finally she pulled into the driveway of a enormous house. The place looked like a kings palace. There were guards at the gate that flagged us though and closed behind us. It looked strange to me, the guards looked like they respected her.

Well anyway, we pulled up the front and got out. She held my hand as we walked up the huge front door. It was opened and we went though and I saw a neatly dressed older man waiting and there were three girls. That was when I got my surprise. The girls all said, “Hi mom we missed you.” She smiled and looked at me and said, “Kristina, welcome to our home. I adopted you and these are my three daughters. Don’t worry, they know about you and we will help you any way we can to adjust to your new life. We are all very friendly and I love you. They are eager to love you too. “

The father came up and told me he was happy to have another girl and he would make sure I was safe. His voice sounded sincere and I felt myself trusting him right away. The older girl, sandy took me up stares and showed me my own wing. Yes wing. All the daughters had there own wing of the enormous house. I had my own bedroom, a massive walk-in closet, a computer. The bedroom was massive and had a arched dome overhead. I was shown around to the other girls rooms. They were about the same except for the girls personal styling differences.

Well I was approved for the full operation within two months and That was a long trying period. I was glad I had the support of my new family. They gathered around me when I was released and Sandy held me and said, “Welcome to womanhood. “

I was happy too. I was signed up for a private girls school and sandy convinced me to try out for the cheer squad. She was the team captain when she was there. Maybe I had a chance.

The End

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Really Touching!

jengrl's picture

This was a really touching story. I was happy to see Kristina get a nice home with people who really loved her. I would have still liked to have her biological mother have to explain why she did what she did. All of the investigators were absolutely right in giving her hell over it. I would have liked to hear the words from her mouth about what in the world drove her to doing the inexcusable to her child. How many years did the biological mother get for doing those horrible things?

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

A boys Letter to Santa 2

Is a most wonderful continuation of A boys Letter to Santa. The few typos should be left in as they add to the realism of the story. Me, I'd like to see Billie keep writing and tell of her continued blessings as she lives as a girl.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Awwww

Though I wonder why they had her named Kristina, much pain must be tied to that name, maybe they were trying to give her a positive outlook on the name mew, but if it had been me adopting her, I'd probably ask her what name she wanted to be called. Still a great story mew ;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

While i fell some questions

While i fell some questions are still left unanswered, but this child is free and in loving family now so it's ok.

Nice Resolution

to original story.
Maybe a couple more letters to clear up Mom's reasoning and Kristina's acceptance (or rejection) of her new situation?

Rosie

Rose

A wonderfully written story.

Is this karma or something? Because I have a character in What Mother Didn't Know named Mr. Marks, but my character is an atorney. And yes, Mister is actually his first name lol...I just abbreviate it in the story. This is a very heartfelt story that makes the heart rejoice and gives the reader hope that there is a chance for completion before the age of 18. I do agree that we should follow our heroine through her adjustment into womanhood. Thank you for sharng this wonderful Christmas story.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

A Subtler Kind of Wrongness?

OK, she has to be a girl whether she likes it or not. And I suppose there's nothing wrong with Kristina trying out things like cheerleading, assuming she's OK with it.

But the impression I'm getting here is that Kristina is proceeding under the assumption that she can't maintain any of the interests -- video games? sports? superheroes? action movies? -- that she had as Jason before her birth mother tried to reprogram her. Her current family knows that she was feminized against her will; if they're making it clear that they expect her to conform to conventional feminine stereotypes, there's still an abusive pattern here.

Anyway, not what I'd call a happy ending.

Eric