The Cycle

Printer-friendly version
lights06.gif

The Cycle

By Princess

What does it take to break the terrible cycle of abuse This is one story about how someone overcomes childhood abuse.


It was Christmas, and Chris was angry again. Fourteen year old Michelle didn’t know what she did to make her father angry again, but she was sure it was something she did. She saw that vein in his forehead popping out as his red face raged profanities at her. All she could do was curl up and hope he did not hurt her again.

All she told him was that she was tired and she would finish the floor in the morning. He went off as usual. Anything set him off but she had done housework since seven that morning, and it was nine, now. Her whole body ached from his abuse.

“Bitch,” He screamed at her. “So what if you’re tired. This filthy floor needs mopped entirely. Then you can rest, you lazy bitch and not before. Do you think my family cared if I was tired at nine at night? Fuck no! My mother woke me up at five and forced me to do this kind of shit until midnight. You are lucky, so get to work.“

He threw the mop and the end hit her in the face. She picked it up and started moping again and sobbing. He went back started eating again. Maybe he would let her eat after she finished, but maybe not. She had to get done with this uppity attitude of hers.
Maybe he was soft, but James didn’t want to be as wicked as his mother. Even as an adult, his memories of being forced to dress like a maid and clean the entire house from 5:A.M. to midnight still haunted him. If he failed or stopped before then, his sister was very evil and sadistic. His only shortfall was that his body was a lot like his mothers; his body was very small for a boys. His sister liked athletics and even though she was three years younger, she was stronger than him, so he was abused. Now, he ruled his daughter with a iron fist hoping she wouldn’t turn out like that.

Two hours had passed and she went to bed without a meal. She asked but he answered her, “No one gave a fuck if I ate or didn’t eat all day, so be thankful I let you eat that chicken at noon. I will let you eat our usual breakfast at seven, now get to sleep. Oh, before I forget, Brian will be here tomorrow to pick you up around five so you can stop then. “

She groaned, “Not him again, daddy. Please he is so crude. I don’t want to go with him again.”

That really did it. He got up and screamed, “You fucking bitches you think you can order anyone around and we should all obey you don’t you. Well after everything I have done for and bought for you, I think you should be a lot more thankful!” He pulled his hand back and hit her in the eye. She crouched down and started to cry. He pulled her up by her hair and said, “You are going to your room Now. I expect you to be up and dressed for work at six tomorrow, and you wont get to eat until noon.“

He dragged her to her bedroom, not much more than a tiny dusty cubbyhole under the stairs and threw her in. Then he locked the door with a heavy padlock.

He laid in his bed wondering why she thought he should care if she didn’t like Brian. No one cared when his sister forced him to date a Goth pig named Brandon and he was raped. Brandon thought he was a girl, he was dressed like one and his mother had paid for large breast implants. So why should he care about his daughters feelings. He didn’t. He wouldn’t care if Brian killed her. He did learn a lot from his mother. He learned not to care about anyone else, and he learned about cruelty. What did she expect? He guessed she expected him to die before he was ever able to escape her clutches. He planed to return to her soon.

He got a good nights sleep and woke her up. She had put on her maid uniform and made him a good meal at seven. He observed her chores as she went around and cleaned the house. She was respectful and very passive that day. She did not give him any reason to beat her that day. She had nearly finished them by noon and he allowed her to fix enough food for both of them. He let her eat her share of it. After all, she needed to eat to.

He stopped her at four and told her to get ready for her date with Brian. He saw her start to cry softly as she walked slowly to her room.

She was surprised when he followed her and told her what to put on. He helped her dress. She picked out a red demi bra, high leg briefs with lace at the sides and settled them snugly over her hips. She adjusted the bra and blushed at the way it plumped up her breasts by at least a cup size and gave them a very deep cleavage look. Then she fastened a embroidered garter belt around her hips and laced them though her panties. The garter belt had a short semi-transparent nylon pleated skirt attached that just reached her crotch.
A pair of sheer stockings were worked slowly up her thigh and fastened to the garter belt straps. Then she walked to her closet and picked out a red baby doll styled minidress her father bought her. If it wasn’t for the tightness of her bra she might have felt naked as she looked at her reflection. The deep V in the front was too much and she forced herself not to cry. She thought about using a safety pin to tighten them up but her father wouldn’t allow it. So she reluctantly forced her hands to the side. Her father insisted that his daughter put on a darker heavy coating of makeup to heighten the effect of the clothing using the darker shades: she had to put on a lustrous plumb red lipstick, dark black mascara and eyeliner, lavender fading into purple eye shadow and a dusky rose blush to accent the cheeks.

She had to go out and present herself for her fathers approval. He was sarcastic as hell. He couldn’t repress a smile as he viewed the full skirt float away from her body and revealing beautifully curved legs.

“Oh yes my darling,“ he thought smirking. “You’re going to have your hands full with your date tonight. I can't wait to hear all the juicy details of your romantic evening. If that Brian is as bad as I hear he is you will most definitely have some interesting tales to tell,"

"What do you think, daddy?"

"Well, you look very beautiful tonight, my dear, as you should for a date with a handsome young man. I trust you will remember how to behave and show your new beau a good time. Have fun and enjoy your evening...and before I forget you will not have a curfew. I want you to get the full experience of dating tonight and have told Karen that you have no set time to be home. Remember that I want to hear all about your adventures first thing in the morning. Now I think a kiss to show your appreciation would be nice, don't you," he instructed

She reluctantly went over and kissed her father on the cheek. Backing her way, she softly asked her father, “Dad do I have to do this?”

"Of course you do darling. How do you expect to learn to behave around others your age. That reminds me, you didn't forget your protection did you? You have them...good...Now make me proud and have fun," He replied with a smirk.

Michelle left the room clearly disappointed. But He didn’t have to wait long until Karen came to pick up Michelle up and she left. She was clearly upset when she left but He didn’t care. Why should he? No one cared for him.

It had been hours into the night when there was a knock on the door. He figured it was his slutty daughter back when he went to open the door. He was surprised that it was his sister; His vile sister that had destroyed his life so long ago. She looked very different than he remembered her during their childhood. She was more like a woman now. Before, she was a huge tomboy. She was standing there in front of him now wearing a short minidress and pumps. Her blonde hair was styled very pretty and she was wearing makeup. She was also wearing a sexy pair of red stilettos. It was all quite surprising. But, he still remembered her face and it brought back long forgotten memories he didn’t want to remember.

He snarled, “What the fuck are you doing here you skanky HO. Get the hell away before I beat the shit out of you and don’t think I can't. I was a wimpy fifteen year old back then and I had grown a lot since then!”

He faced her with his budging biceps clearly ready to pummel her into the ground if she didn’t leave.

She didn’t budge. Instead she said, “I am not leaving brother because we have to talk. I searched halfway around the world to find you in this country on the coast of south america. You hide well. But we need to talk. I know how you are treating that poor girl of yours. “

He grabbed her and slammed her against the wall of his house. He snarled in her face, “Is it any different than how you treated me?”

She lowed her face, “Sadly, no. Its not. I am sorry about all of that. It doesn’t make how you are treating your daughter right, either. I was just a child then and I was angry. Its no excuse but I’m really sorry. Can we go in and talk. If you want to beat me, you can. I know I deserve it but we have to clear the air.”

An apology was the last thing he expected from her. He dropped her, completely stunned into motionless.

She laughed and said, “What are you going to do.”

“Um well fine, “ He said doubtfully, “and let’s talk but don’t try anything, stupid.“

They walked to the main room of the house, he sat down in his recliner and she sat on the sofa beside him. She decided to start the conversion off by saying, “When we were children, I know I treated you very cruelly. My only defense is that I had to, because of our stepmother Terri. She manipulated both of us Chris, it was all her.“

“Oh, please don’t try to give me that. You weren’t hurt Christina. You enjoyed taking my life away from me. You enjoyed making everything think you were me, and you enjoyed taking my girlfriend away. You enjoyed it all, and you made fun of me when Terri made me live your life. I heard you when you came home that night after you had sex with Lori and you said with glee, over and over ‘I am Chris.‘"

He jammed a finger at her face, “Don’t you even try the I-was-manipulated-into-it. You were far more than a victim, you made yourself complicit in her plot. You my dear sister are an accessory to her crime.“

She whispered, “I know. She got me to go along with it by saying she would hurt you if I didn’t, but I enjoyed it all. I enjoyed living a boys life, I liked it, but I knew you hated living mine. I am sorry I behaved like such a jerk.”

“Well, Terri got me to go along with it all by saying she would hurt you. That made me go along, Terri forced me to dress and go out with that bastard Brandon James. But even the threat to hurt you wore off after all I was suffering, too. You know, after he raped me, she brought in that surgical woman to give me breasts and a vagina. I assumed something was done to you. After you started being such a goddamn jerk, I stopped caring if she was going to hurt you so one day, I just disappeared. I guess she didn’t hurt you did she,” he asked accusingly.

“No, Maybe she was just bluffing.”

“Maybe, so what all happened after I disappeared?”

She laughed, “Terri missed tormenting you but after a while, she just stopped caring about it and let me do what ever, I moved out and got a job. I paid for a doctor to reverse what was done to me and it was pretty simple. I guess it was harder on you. I asked a doctor how hard it would be to reverse it, if something like that was done to make a boy appear like a girl, and he said it depended. I described what I suspected was done to you and he said, it was highly unlikely it could be reversed one hundred percent. And then, some people just disappeared. Do you know anything about that,” she asked as if she knew damn well he was in on that.

He smiled a terribly sinister smile at her. “Indeed. My girlfriend Lori, I got to her and she is gone from the living. That fucking quack surgeon that out 'mother' Terri knew, she was next. Belinda, Tammy and Jennifer, the group of three clique of sadist girls, that Terri hooked me up with are all gone. They pretended to be my friend but just teased me, forced me to meet up with Brandon. Brandon was the first. I was on a date with him and he was going to rape me again. But she had gotten sloppy and assumed I was under her thumb so when I hid a gun in my purse she didn’t check. Boom when he had his pants down. Right in the head. I got out and hunted for Belinda and her group of friends. Then I got Lori and Her hairdresser bitch friend that bleached my hair. So what do you want to do now?“

She shrugged, “I guess from the sadism they inflicted on you, they all deserved what they got But I've come to ask you if you would consider giving your daughter Michelle to me. You know, to raise. You just want to hurt her for what was done to you and you know that isn’t right. It wasn’t her fault that you were hurt. She is just a girl and I know how you feel about females but that isn’t her fault either. I will help raise her right so she won't become like Terri. “

He looked at her, “You have a point. Stay here until she comes back, I will go think about that and you will have an answer soon.”

They didn’t have to wait too long until Karen brought Michelle back to them.
Before anyone could say anything, He dismissed the woman and approached his daughter. She looked very sad and hurt. He just assumed she had been violated again. He told the crying girl, “Michelle, I am sorry for what I had done to you. This woman here, Kristina helped me understand that I was wrong so, I am giving you to her now to raise. Hopefully, she will help you heal from this. She will be your mother now."

Michelle stood mute for a moment as she silently thanked God for answering her prayer. While scanning her stereo for music, she heard a song that tugged oon her heart with hope and love. Listening to the station's D.J., she learned about God and His Love. Hearing about prayer, she'd prayed, "God, I don't know you, and because of daddy, I am afraid of You. But if You are Who they say You are, please stop my abuse. If You do, then I will know that You are for real, and I will be Yours."

Now, after being forced to have sex with her date, her daddy was sending her away from him to live with a woman who would be her mother.

She finally hugged her daddy as tears of joy flowed from her eyes as she thanked God for answering her prayer and felt a warm glow as she was healed of her hurts.
Kristina smiled as she walked over to the stunned girl and took her hand. As they started out of his door, He asked her, “Hey, How is Terri now.”

Kristina looked back and flashed him her icy smile. She simply said, “Some questions are better left unanswered. But I will tell you that no one has heard from that bitch in quite a while."

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Michelle

In this story Michelle was the biggest victim, of her father hatred and need for revenge,fortunely she's free now. So what he was abused like that by his step-mother and sister, it does not justify his abuse of his innocent daughter.
Sorry but i don't like that "dad" who is child abuser and murderer goes of being unpunished.
But keep writing other stories.

i agree

with everything you said. This story was mainly about the cycle of abuse and it doesnt justify further abuse. But thats how life usually goes and it sucks
At the least, Michelle got free and the father realized his wrong.

OMG

So fudged up mew... though did he adopt? I mean once that surgery is done, you kinda cant have kids, and I doubt the mother kept a sperm sample for him ... OMG...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

yes I like writing dark stories

The daughter question is one I left to the readers imagination. You are correct about the surgery but it wasnt a total SRS.

The Cycle

This story shows nicely how quite often the victim of abuse turns into a victimiser in later life. It also shows how victims can become advocates for victims.

this could have been my story

I was always afraid I would pass on the evil done to me. I'm so blessed that I didnt end up like the dad here.

Dorothycolleen, member of Bailey's Angels

DogSig.png