My Brother's Problem - Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version
Jennifer takes control and saves her abused brother but she pays a price.
My Brother's Problem
Chapter 1

by Princess

Copyright © 2010 Princess

Author Note: This story deals with strong themes such as sexual abuse on a child. It is told from a selfish sister. and whatit took to finially move to protect her little brother at great risk to herself.


 
I know I have problems and one of them is that I have a more than slightly cruel streak to me. It isn’t really that bad but it is bad enough. So when I noticed my little brother was having some trouble. It wasn’t my problem was it? Our mother sure didn’t give a damn. But she is stoned most of the time and the rest of the time she is with her very strange group of friends. One of those friends is Mark, he is in his mid thirties. So why is he so interested in my thirteen year old little brother Ryan so much. Well when he started hanging around my brother and taking him out to shows, my mother didn’t bat a eye. That started months ago and she watched and cared nothing. Not that she ever cared for us before. She just let it go on.

up
80 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well !!

ALISON

I really don't know where you are going with this but I hope you can handle it.Good luck.ALISON

ALISON

Is if forced fem? Is that

Is if forced fem? Is that poor boy feminized by that Mark,and/or his mother or he himself decided to do it to himself, thanks to mental trauma done by being forced by Mark to do...adult things?
I hope ewerything will turn fine for him.

very dangerous topic

NoraAdrienne's picture

Unless sister is planning on blowing the lid off this situation to the papers and television... this is a very slippery slope you are heading down.

Gosh!

And here I thought I was alone when it came to straying from the herd mentality when it came to writing fiction. I wish I could say I find your "Mother" too incredible to believe. Unfortunately, I'm too anchored in the real word to pass off her behavior as too fantastic to believe.

While I am not at all sure I will follow this story, I do applaud your courage in posting this story and your skill in presenting it. Best of luck in your efforts.

Nancy Cole

Nancy_Cole__Red_Background_.png


~ ~ ~

"You may be what you resolve to be."

T.J. Jackson

I Wouldn't Care If I Lived In A Tent

jengrl's picture

I wouldn't care if I lived in a tent or a doublewide. I would rather do that than sell my soul and the lives of my children to a monster like Mark and the boss. A mother's number one responsibility is making sure her children are safe. She has failed miserably in that task so far. They got her hooked on drugs so she wouldn't ask questions. She doesn't seem to care.She only seems to think about the material advantages she has now because she is allowing them to destroy her child. That is screwed up! I hope Jennifer can figure out a way to put an end to it. The mother seems incapable of doing it. Pedophiles are some of the worst garbage this world has ever known and I hope that Mark and the rest of his ilk get what they deserve in the end. It will be interesting to see how you work things out.

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

I can't help but wonder what motivates a writer

Andrea Lena's picture

...to deal with this subject...without demonstrating a resolution that is just. I hope that Mark and his ilk get what they deserve as Jen said above. Anything less than that, without criticizing the author herself, is sad and repulsive. Irony and dramatic twists, I can handle...pedophiles continuing to violate children for the sake of plot without punishment or justice remains a horrible subject dealt with poorly and in absolute bad taste. From my perspective, nothing, even creativity and free expression, justifies any story where abuse goes unpunished, and remains a tacit endorsement of that perverse behavior. I trust everyone here understands where I'm coming from, but even if I were never a victim myself, I expect that I and others here would want to see justice done.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

don't worry

This author loves justice and I intend Jennifer to give them justice. Mark and his bunch will be punished.

Punishment

laika's picture

Dear Drea,
While I personally would love to see Mark impaled on the Chrysler Building there are several stories that deal with this awful topic that don't end with the abusers punished, and that nevertheless have an important message. They deal with recovery, with a victim's not letting even the most horrendous violations destroy them but finding the courage & the hope to reclaim their lives and go on to not just survive but flourish, find the capacity for healthy love, etc. I believe you've written a few of these Drea. But I do know what you're saying, stories that deal with abuse merely to tittilate and fuel someone's fantasy are the absolute shits, and when I find myself reading one I stop, and go puke someplace.

This is a really good story so far, the sister's dilemna; an admittedly self-centered narrator finally finding herself roused from her apathy by the sheer weight of evidence that something is seriously wrong, and wanting to help but not knowing what to do, being powerless since she's a kid herself and the one adult she tried to go to is complicit in this, and for the most odious reason. I think maybe Mom needs to join that pederast bastard in being an antenna ornament on the spiky top of that skyscraper.
~~~hugs, Laika

I must admit, after your comment as well as Princess'

Andrea Lena's picture

...I'm certainly expecting a better outcome. And I must admit, I'm seeing this too subjectively, and probably should just avoid some things for the present. But again, perhaps allowing Princess the benefit of the doubt, especially after your reminder of the sister's dilemma and her wanting to help. As has been noted in the past, since I'm not standing up, I sit corrected! Thanks to you and Princess for helping clarify this for me.

She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones.
Possa Dio riccamente vi benedica, tutto il mio amore, Andrea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Thanks from the author of this

When I finally finished this section of this story I was wondering if I should. I know alot of you have suffered quit a bit as youths so I was not sure if posting this here was appropriate. When I did I figured I would be lucky to get even one comment so I was delighed at the flood of comments I got. I thank you all :)

And do not worry about my storys. I love justice and I have always hated the forced femme where the bad guys, or bad mistresses teehee get away with their crimes and the victim falls in loving it. This will be not be one of those type. The justice may not be what you expect, and wont be along the legal course at all. Justice will be delt out to Mark who is the 'worst garbage this world has' to quote one kind commenter. I agree with you Jen

good

I'm happy that bad one(s) will get what come to them and while i'm not a big fan of revenge theme, i also don't like forced feminization(so the boy is forced to take these hormones).Anyway the most importand thing is that bad ones will be punished(and there won't be stockholm syndrome too).

This is What Life is Like, Unfortunately

for some children. When a parent or parents become drug addicts or alcoholics, nothing is important for them anymore except their next fix or drink. In moments of lucidity they see themselves for what they are, but by then, all this does do to them is make them wallow in self pity and shame - the craving is stronger than they.

So this story is unfortunately very true for some poor kids.

I admire the Author's courage for addressing this subject, and the skill in presenting it here.

Briar

Briar

Well this is very emotional

to say the least but I have something to say. The maximum dose of Estradiol is 2mg, and the maximum dose of Prometrium (progesterone) is 100mg...to be taking massive doses he would have to be taking almost the whole bottle of Estradiol, and about two or three progesterone a day. But it is possible that he is taking about 16mg of Estradiol and this Mark guy is buying them for him.

As far as where you are going with this, I know exactly where. I am waiting patiently for the next chapter.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

thank you Barbara

I will Keep that in mine for the next chapter

There is something else. If

There is something else. If you have never been abused, raped, made to do sick, perverted acts by someone who gets off on that, then you are very lucky. Even today, most of the mainstream seems to think transsexuals are only having srs so we can have sex, sex, and more sex. The mindset of the mainstream is so narrow and limited in capacity that they think we are all out for sex. They have no idea what being tg is all about.

I know where princess is going with this, and I know that guys like Mark in real life don't abuse children forever. They make mistakes and get caught. But it will be interesting to see how Jennifer handles Mark and her brother's "rescue".

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

Princess !

ALISON

I said in my initial comment that I didn't know where you were going with this but your subsequent answers to other comments
has settled my fears and I look forward to your follow up with
a lot more confidence.Good luck,Alison

ALISON

And I was thinking as I came

And I was thinking as I came online tonight, maybe something more adult in nature. But this something I've not seen on this site that often, and in hindsight not sure if I really want to cross that line of the abusiveness that the human mind can create, hopefully not a retelling of past experience..

Totally bizzare, but easily true.

Sounds like the kid is being made into a sissy boy against his will, DUH! I have seen kids in exactly this same position and they wind up on really bad drugs, and sleeping on the street or worse.

When I first came out, the modest little Christian girl I was, I tried to do exactly what the little brother was doing. I did do about three blow jobs, and spent some time in bars. I declined to do Anal, and by some miracle, I was not forced. One guy that came to my house, kept asking me how much I charged, and I said that I was just so lonely that his presence was enough payment. In retrospect, I think he was a vice cop. We went out for coffee, but I didn't do a blow job on him.

During one episode, I had the guy clear in my throat, and he held me there and started spanking me hard! He crossed the line from erotic to very painful, and the next thing I knew is I was on my back, and waking up. Apparently I had completely disassociated and gone unconscious. I had the feeling that I had been out long enough to scare him. Once he could see I was conscious, he could not leave fast enough. He seemed frightened.

After I did the blow jobs, I just crashed, and cried and was quite suicidal for a while.

My scrupples had caught up by me and my some miracle, I was kept from the really bad stuff, though in my abominable ignorance, I started getting tested for AIDs after I did the blow jobs. That was a year of bone chilling fear for me.

Somehow, I lived through all that. It was a miracle from God in my estimation.

My life has changed so much since then. I now have friends, rarely think of suicide, and doubt that I will ever have another sexual partner. If it does happen, you will have witnessed a miracle from Allah SWT of unbelievable proportions.

Best Wishes, Ma Salaama

Gwen