Easy As Falling Off A Bike pt 815.

Printer-friendly version
Wuthering Dormice
(aka Bike)
Part 815
by Angharad
  
-Dormouse-001.jpg

I entered a large bedroom, the centre of which was dominated by two single beds. In the one nearest the door lay a man, I had to look twice to recognise him as the one who’d been running a meeting with a minister and two bankers. Now he looked much older with a grey pallor which didn’t bode well, his lips had a blue-grey tinge to them as did his nose. Okay, it was November, but it wasn’t cold yet. This man was seriously ill. Under his nose was a green plastic tube, with inserts for his nostrils, it was attached to a large tank of oxygen. His breathing was laboured and I felt my task was verging on hopeless.

“Hello, Sir George, it’s Cathy just come up to see how you are. I heard you’d been taken ill.” I watched his eyes, and although closed, I could tell he was hearing me–how much he was processing–was anyone’s guess. However, I’d come here to help and judging by the way his wife had relaxed when I touched her, I still had some sort of effect on people.

“I think I can help you to feel better, so in a moment, you’ll feel me touch you. I want you to concentrate on that touch and what I say to you when I say it. Don’t worry, I’ll remind you and guide you as we go along. The one thing you should try and remember if you can, is that you are going to get better and function as well as you did before. So just hold that in mind as we proceed. I’m just bringing up a chair for me to sit on, now you’ll feel me hold your hand. Here we go.”

I seated myself and picked up his quite large mitt in mine. It constantly surprised me how large men’s hands are compared to mine. His hand felt cold, as if his body was dying from the periphery inwards–given that he was suffering from acute heart failure, it wasn’t surprising as his body tried desperately not to die.

As I held his hand in both of mine, I visualised a light shining down from somewhere above me, entering my body through the crown chakra and passing through my hands and into his. The colour of the light was unimportant, but I suspected from previous reports that it would be blue or white or a combination of both. It was a big if, but it presumed that something was happening or going to. Like I said, a big if.

I’ve reported before when the energy or power, however you want to call it, has happened, it hasn’t always done what I thought I wanted to happen. Whilst, I’m not so naive that I would say I never wanted anyone to die whom I tried to help, it sometimes helped them do so in some way. This could be what happened today, if anything happened at all. It could be, after my big build up courtesy of Stella, nothing happened–which might teach her to keep her large cakehole buttoned, or it might not. Stella was as unpredictable as my healing skills.

I felt that I didn’t have any skills other than acting as some form of catalyst for whatever happened to happen. I didn’t think about channelling or conduits, or the G word. I tried not to even consider whether it was a spiritual or purely a natural phenomenon. I was inclined towards the latter, but I didn’t want to dwell on this as it would distract me from helping Sir George in whatever way I could.

“Sir George, you might feel a coolness or tingling coming from your hand or arm–it’s okay, just let whatever is happening there spread gently around your whole body. It will take a little while, so I’ll stay quiet for the moment, except to say, that what I am doing is helping you, nothing I do will harm or hurt you–and have done this before, so I know it’s safe. Oh you may form an impression of a colour being around you, like a coloured light–that’s not unusual and is fine. I’ll be quiet now.”

I concentrated on pulling down the energy or light and plugging it into him though his hand. I could sense–although given what his wife had said, he had massive damage to his heart. It felt as if the energy was flowing straight up his left arm only to be barred by his heart–like some sort of obstruction–a clot or maybe dying heart muscle? I tried to visualise the light–yeah it was easier to see it as light–moving around his chest and entering his heart from the right side, both sides being worked on at the same time–like two teams of rescuers working on either side of a barrier to reach the injured in the middle of the mess.

I kept pouring in the light, sucking it down from wherever it originated, through me and into Sir George. I kept saying to myself, over and over again like a mantra, the light is healing anything it meets and restoring things to a healthy condition. I said it out loud a few times for Sir George to get the idea of what I was doing–or should I say, trying to do.

As is usual in these things, after a while I get so locked into the process I almost trance–insofar as being unaware of time or space or anything else, except the light and the progress it was making. Today’s was difficult and I felt a bit of fear creeping into my head, in the form of doubt. I had to actively think past that and imagine I could see him up and moving about normally. It’s important not to think negatives or mention them–you just go with positives, stressing that someone is going to get better rather than not die.

I felt myself completely enclosed in a ball of pure white light, as if anyone looking at me would have been blinded by it, it felt so bright, yet it was wrapping me inside itself and whatever else was happening seemed on a different level, for this moment and it probably only was a moment, I felt to be somewhere special–I was enraptured, I knew everything and nothing, I felt everything and nothing except the moment and the intensity of the light. I knew I could trust whatever was happening and that I shouldn’t try to do anything but relax into the moment and the light. I was floating, bathed in a sea of light–there was nothing else–only the light. It was timeless.

Whatever it was I felt eventually faded. It may have been a nanosecond or half an hour. I felt strange–elated yet relaxed, as if whatever had been necessary–had happened. As I came back to my body–yes, it felt as if I wasn’t in it and was returning to it–I became aware of the hand both of mine were holding. It felt warmer and relaxed–so something could be happening. I opened my eyes and kneeling the other side of the bed, her eyes closed as in prayer, was Lady Hilary. A complication I hadn’t anticipated and it concerned me a little. However, she hadn’t actually stopped me, so I continued.

I now needed to speak to my patient–this could be tricky. “Sir George, I want you now to feel the light moving around your body, like it was entering through your lungs and being pumped about your body like oxygen is when you breathe, carried around by the circulation. Feel this light–this energy–entering into your bloodstream and moving all over your body–I want you to feel it bathing every cell, reaching every nook and cranny, taking away any darkness that’s there and healing any damage which could be there. Feel it percolating through your body and feel yourself growing stronger and stronger as it happens–feel yourself coming back to us as you normally are, fit and strong and healthy.”

I felt no interruption from Lady Hilary, so despite being told not to touch her husband, she was allowing me to continue. I tried to focus some light on her–she would need help to cope with the trauma she’d experienced since all this started, it wasn’t going to be easy.

I allowed myself to lapse back into my little trance and once again I was engulfed in a light, this time a rose pink one–that would have surprised me if I was analysing my process, but instead I was going with the flow–if the light wanted or needed to be rose pink–it could be rose pink, I didn’t care or need to, I trusted it and I hoped it trusted me.

I felt the energy gently increase, like one drop at a time and suddenly I was back in the intense white light–it felt like I was sitting in the middle of a sun, only one with no heat. It felt so bright that it shone through my eyelids and entered my body through my eyes–a massive photon stream drilling itself into me. I could do nothing but be there, floating in this enormous burst of light, like a supernova was happening around me. I can’t describe it–but for an instant I felt a surge of joy fill my whole being–like a psychic super orgasm–it consumed my whole being–then it was gone and I was left in the darkness.

I opened my eyes and it was dark. I glanced at the clock, it was after seven–I’d been there since before noon–I was tired and very hungry. I was still holding the hand of Sir George, it felt warm and when I touched his face, the skin felt warm and dry–so far so good. I listened to his breathing, he was still wearing the oxygen, but his respiration sounded good, as if he was sleeping, slow and regular. I heard another breather in the room and on glancing behind me, saw Lady Hilary, fast asleep on top of her bed.

“I’m going now, Sir George, you will sleep and wake normally tomorrow morning feeling much much better. Things are going to be alright. I’m going now but you will feel the light continues to stay with you, helping your body to relax and finish repairing itself. Enjoy your sleep and wake refreshed in the morning.” I patted his hand and left the sleeping couple to rest.

“Well?” asked Stella as I found my way to the dining room, they were all tucking into a curry–not what I fancied at all.

“I hope it’s worked.”

“What do you mean, hope?”

“Nothing is certain, Stella except you know what and there’s the rub.”

“Bloody hell, Lady Macbeth strikes again,” she said and Tom and Simon snorted.

“I think it’s Hamlet,” I argued.

“Oh I see, ‘cos Greta Garbo could do Hamlet, Cathy Watts has to try it.”

“I vant a tuna salad,” I said in my best Swedish accent and even Stella cracked up at that one.

05Dolce_Red_l_0.jpg

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Whew, that was a long episode of light

And what did it mean when it turned pink? Will we ever know? I was surprised when Cathy was able to get out to the rest under her own power. Hope everyone gives her some TLC.

I Can't Help But Think That Cathy

Has learned how to let the blue light function. She does not believe in a higher power, but a higher power uses her to bless others. I do hope that she finds a Faith in God.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

A good smack

That's what Stella needs, right up the side of the head. She pushes Cathy to try and help Sir George, then mocks her afterwards. The woman may be from the upper class, but she certainly isn't high class.

Rose pink? I love that color! :-)

Karen J.

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way." College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

And if the blue light

has done it's work....What problems will lie ahead for Cathy? Surely the more famous the person Cathy helps, The more difficult it will be to keep the healing light secret!!! For someone who desires a quite life with her children she is going about in a strange way!!!

Having said that put in the same circumstances i'm pretty sure most of us would react in the same way as Cathy did......Who in there right mind knowing that they might have the power to save a life could turn there back and walk away....Not many i suspect!

Kirri

Pink Light?

In the past, the light has always been blue or blue white. The blue light is directed at healing others. May be the pink light healed Cathy, made her whole? Could she now be a true physical woman able to bear children the old fashioned way? Nothing is impossible in Eafoab. Cathy has always unselfishly given of herself to help others, both with the blue light healing and the underdogs. May be the pink light was a gift to her, a reward. I expect we'll find out in the next few posting, like her getting the monthly visitor.

A nice positive chapter Cathy's saga.

Hugs,
Trish-Ann
~There is no reality, only perception~

Hugs,
Trish Ann
~There is no reality, only perception~

Rose pink light

We know the blue light is responsible for physical healing. That's all sorted.

I tried to focus some light on [Lady Hillary] — she would need help to cope with the trauma she’d experienced since all this started, it wasn’t going to be easy.

I allowed myself to lapse back into my little trance and once again I was engulfed in a light, this time a rose pink one

Two things to note here:
a) Cathy doesn't normally see the light herself - she only knows it's blue through the reports of others. So being able to see the rose pink light is unusual.
b) The rose pink light occurs after trying to focus some of it on Lady Hillary, who needs emotional / psychological healing, rather than physical healing.

So the rose pink light could be emotional / psychological healing - either for Lady H or for Cathy herself.

-oOo-

Through all the reported healing incidents, it appears as though the source of the healing is unimportant. It could be a deity, natural energies, psychic energies, unspecified supernatural energies, the Tao - whatever, it doesn't matter. What matters is that Cathy believes that it will do whatever it needs to do (not necessarily what you want it to do), and that it needs her to do it.

It sounds so far as though we've got a healthier, happier couple sleeping upstairs. No doubt in #816 tomorrow we'll find out the extent to which they are healthy and happy.
 
 
--Ben


This space intentionally left blank.

As the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handers are in their right mind!

Cathy offers grace

... which in the Christian world I think means unmerited or freely given favor from the 'one', the universe - whatever. I am agnostic myself.

She is blessed that she seems to not merely channel that power but now seems to resonate with it. She seems to have achieved a state that in only the wildest dreams of a Budhhist would think they can achieve in many lifetimes of reincarnation and cleansing.

As to why Lady Hilary allowed her to continue. I suspect she had seen the pure white light surrounding Cathy and her husband and she cannot help but believe God's power is present.

Kim

Where?

Looked several times, and don't see anything about her offering grace to Sir George. (Thought that's what you did before eating?)

KJT

"Being a girl is wonderful and to torture someone into that would be like the exact opposite of what it's like. I don’t know how anyone could act that way." College Girl - poetheather


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Errrr

.... you are taking the piss, aren't you ?

:)

Kim

All the Other Commentaters

have spoken all the good parts (and probably better than I could have done, eh?) so I'll just say that I've caught up, am still enjoying the story and looking forward to more.

Thank you, Ang!

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

x

Yours from the Great White North,

Jenny Grier (Mrs.)

Light color and a possible Sexual/Gender basis

I think that Cathy was still fighting her own Gender and was still thinking of herself as a boy even though She had already transitioned to a girl, if only physically. She has recently accepted her own girlness. Now The Color blue has always been the color of Boys or representing Boys , Pink on the other hand has always represented Girls. Perhaps our cathy and her own state of mind controls the color of the gift she has been using. its also possible that the light is working on her as well and that its taken a while to "FIX" her. wonder if Cathy might turn up pregnant in the near future? HMMMMMM

Are we sure about that?

Agreed, that in OUR culture pink is for girls and blue is for boys, but is this universal? For example, in Chinese culture white is the colour for funerals, not black. In Russian culture, Red was for luck, health, something good. In ancient Rome, Purple represented power, the emperor, but in 21st century purple is for homosexuals.

Does anyone know of different "favorite" colours for girls and boys in another culture than ours?

Briar

Briar

Up to about 100 years ago…

…it used to be t’other way about. In UK at that time it was pink for boys and blue for girls. Don't ask me why. As a child in the 40s I always liked pink, but never dared to say so for fear of being labelled as girly—even though I knew that I was a girl deep inside me. To admit such a thing would have led to constant abuse and bullying and possibly a padded cell in the local loony bin.

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

Gabi.


“It is hard for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.” Thomas Hardy—Far from the Madding Crowd.

cant get out of head since introduced

setup - cathy's obsession with tuna - blue light

Commercial

BBC proudly presents Cathy Watts & the dormice
sponsored by Starkiss Blue Light Tuna

feel the power of mercury flowing thu you

(giggles))

Practice

Cathy is getting better at this. Practice, practice, practice. I have to wonder if it set her off on her little mental aberration though, few things come without a price.

Vietnam

In Vietnam Pink is the color of a warrior, and is considered manly.

(No subject)

Saint Catherine, the non-beliver

Phew, seven hours. Even his athlete' foot must be gone.
I wonder what the pink aura does ?

Cefin