Total Recall 15

Printer-friendly version
Jenny wakes Karen, and before she dresses her and prepares her for a visit to the salon…………
Total Recall
Chapter 15 (there was no ch.13!)

by WannabeGinger


 
 
Chapter 15 (there was no ch.13!)

The morning sky was breaking in colours of pink and orange as Jenny woke. She looked across at the complex and possibly mixed-up individual who lay beside her in bed. Was it Andy? Was it Karen? Who really was this person? Married but struggling with himself? Or Single and scared to let her inner self loose? Much more the last of these………….

Life was good. The last few days had let slip some of her perhaps long-hidden fantasies. To find a man who could open up in such a way as to let her see him as he really is……

**********

Andy had dreamt of what his wife would have said if she could see him now. If she could see him in bed with another woman, that would be the end of that….. No matter why or how they had stayed together, cheating in that way would be the finish of their relationship and their marriage.

But what if she had seen him en femme, happy, and at ease with himself, as a girl — the girl she perhaps knew he would wish to be sometimes…. She must have known that his dressing wouldn’t “go away”. All the books say it never does — it can be submerged, hidden, put into dormancy, any of these things, just for a few months or even years… But it wouldn’t ever “go away” for good.

He was not conscious of this dream of course, but he woke with a strange sense of fear which he couldn’t explain to himself even, let alone disclose to his new lover. He looked across at her and she smiled. “Morn’ my lurve! Proper lurvly day ‘tis….” she said in her most Cornish of Cornish dialect. Her hand raised and she run a finger over his eyebrows, down over his nose and traced the outline of Andy’s lips. “Oi got plans for you terday, Oi have…!”

Andy knew he hadn’t yet met his promise of yesterday to make love to Jenny as Karen. And he was bereft of anything feminine. Not even any lipstick. No panties, no bra…….. After all, they had been out together last evening as man and woman…… and they had come home and fucked like little rabbits until, exhausted, they had fallen asleep in eachothers’ arms.

Wonderful….. but not what he had promised earlier that day. He owed her. He owed her big time.

Andy reached out to the bedside table where, he knew, there would be his favourite lipstick. Jenny reached out to her side and found the hairbrush she knew she had left beside her pillow. Without words, Any carefully put on the lipstick, first to himself, then to Jenny’s wonderful mouth.

As he finished, he turned her sideways so she could reach her hair with the brush and began to run the soft bristles through he long brunette ringlets. He sectioned it roughly and then just fluffed it up with some back-brushing, all the time murmuring ‘sweet nothings’ in her ears, in his best ‘Karen’ voice. He then held the brush out for her to do the same with his, or rather Karen’s hair. She too, whispered little things too her lover, Karen.

Neither was dressed — they had fallen asleep without nightclothes being worn. So Karen slipped out to find a nightie, and then another, for them both.

She then slipped back into the bed and immediately set off in a ‘southerly direction’…. To which Jenny had to say “Hey, hey…. Gently……. Slowly… please…. Honey……. We girls need to take time…. Come and give me a kiss……”

Quite true! Guys want to get on with things, girls need to ease themselves into the true frame of mind to get the most from what is to happen….

Realizing his mistake, Karen moved gently towards the pillows where he found Jenny’s willing lips ready for a long, slow and increasingly passionate kiss. Karen’s tongue probed her lover’s mouth, the lipstick tasting like nectar. Jenny’s breathing that had been level and controlled at first began to increase in pace, and become more shallow. She was getting exactly what she had been wanting for nearly 24 hours!

There was a lot of passion and Andy found himself impatient, as ny man would be, and rather at a loss to know when would be the right moment to go ‘south’ again and to explore Jenny’s wonderful pussy. It would be warm and wet by now, he knew that! He would have to wait for a clear sign!

The sign was not a long time coming. Jenny’s hands suddenly grasped Karen’s head, her fingers running through her hair, and she made an unmistakable move, spreading her legs open wide and pushing Karen’s head towards her pussy. Andy needed no more direction than that.

The time was right, it was NOW!

Karen found Jenny’s pussy was indeed warm and very wet indeed. The lipstick that was left around her lips gave that extra delight with the taste of Jenny’s pre-cum juices. Karen found her own cock was rising, though not likely to become hard the way it had been last evening. She pushed her cock out of reach, between her thighs.

There was no place for a cock in what was to happen. This was girly stuff!

Karen licked and licked, softly, then more assertively, pressing the wonderful little button that revealed itself from the folds of Jenny’s labia……. They are just like lips, they really are! Karen thought.

In her mind now, apart from that nagging cock between her thighs, Karen was entirely, absolutely and totally…. A girl.

A girl making love to another. Another who was writhing and near to cumming…… Jenny’s hands slipped between her thighs and soon were holding apart the labia shrouding her pussy.

Now was the time to push her over the edge. Jenny didn’t need pushing. She took herself over the edge in a most ecstatic orgasm…… Almost her best all week! It went on… and on!

In the moments after, Jenny pulled Karen’s head away — she didn’t need another trip around the world! Once was enough….. What she did need was to hold her lover in her arms. To secure that closeness they would soon lose as she had to leave and go to work at the salon. But there was time to luxuriate in the after-glow.

Jenny did, however, become conscious that, again, Karen hadn’t been brought to a climax…….. She felt a brief wave of guilt….. There was little she could do. The moment was over. She would have to make it up to her/him later today.

After a few minutes, as normal thought processes kicked back in, Karen — being Karen — thought that time was indeed moving on and that Jenny should be up and away. “I’ll need a shower…” she said, “ and so will I!.....” Jenny replied. “…And then we can get dressed…” Karen continued.

“On the contrary, I shall dress us both!” Jenny said quite forcefully. “…I have my plans and you will go along with them, honey!”

Not knowing quite what was in store, Karen waited while Jenny showered. The fragrance of the bath gels they had used before reminding her of how much after-sex bathing there had been this week.

What a lucky guy!!! Andy emerged to permit himself that one thought…… What a lucky guy I am!..... or rather, what a lucky girl!”

She sat on the end of the bed, in her nightie, allowing herself to admire her reflection in Jenny’s mirror above the dressing table. She was still in contemplative mood when Jenny reappeared at the bedroom door, freshly showered and wrapped in a huge pink towelling bath sheet.

Karen wanted to do that all over again…… Never mind I didn’t get to cum…… I want this woman again…….. So, she stood up, still in her nightie….. lipstick still surrounding her mouth, and she stepped forward towards Jenny. She took one hand and led her to the bed.

There was no mistaking what was going to happen. She sat Jenny don where she herself had been sitting, and parted her lover’s legs. Before Jenny could react, Karen’s head was again between Jenny’s thighs. Her labia were parted again, just like before and, this time, there was no way of stopping, or even delaying, what was inevitable.

Karen was becoming, and had probably always been, an expert lesbian lover. When she had gone down on her wife in the past, he had to admit, Andy thought of himself as a girl tongue-fucking a girl…. And she/she was good at it!

The sheen of his own nightie stimulated Karen much more this time and, while Jenny was cumming — loudly! — for a second time, there was no mistaking the colossal amount of juice that he found upon his own thighs. He too had cum, they had cum simultaneously.

In a flash, Andy did actually regret that. It wasn’t meant to happen. He was Karen today…… he had to get to the bathroom and clean himself up. Jenny meanwhile lay back, her towel spread over the bed, with a huge smile on her face!

A few minutes later, Karen asked, “So my love, what’s your plan?”

THIS HAS BEEN A BRIEF INTERLUDE - THE TIME SEEMED RIGHT - AND THE MAIN STORY WILL CONTINUE

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

typographical stuff

Sorry everyone....... Spellcheck didn't get near this so there are a few typos... hope they don't spoil it for you..... It's just an interlude anyway.... back to the main theme soon.
Love Ginger xx

Interlude??

ALISON
'But what a glorious,loving interlude.Just beautiful.
Alison.

ALISON