Horror-bama

Printer-friendly version

Horror-bama
by Jennifer Sue

WASHINGTON, DC September 27, 2009 (from the Associated Press)

Students beware: The summer vacation you just enjoyed could be sharply curtailed if President Barack Obama gets his way.

Obama says American kids spend too little time in school, putting them at a disadvantage with other students around the globe. "Now, I know longer school days and school years are not wildly popular ideas," the president said earlier this year. "Not with Malia and Sasha, not in my family, and probably not in yours. But the challenges of a new century demand more time in the classroom."

The president, who has a sixth-grader and a third-grader, wants schools to add time to classes, to stay open late and to let kids in on weekends so they have a safe place to go.

"Our school calendar is based upon the agrarian economy and not too many of our kids are working the fields today," Education Secretary Arne Duncan said in a recent interview with The Associated Press.

Does Obama want every kid to do these things? School until dinnertime? Summer school? And what about the idea that kids today are over scheduled and need more time to play? Obama and Duncan say kids in the United States need more school because kids in other nations have more school.

"Young people in other countries are going to school 25, 30 percent longer than our students here," Duncan told the AP. "I want to just level the playing field."

Many schools are going beyond the traditional summer school model, in which schools give remedial help to kids who flunked or fell behind. Summer is a crucial time for kids, especially poorer kids, because poverty is linked to problems that interfere with learning, such as hunger and less involvement by their parents.

"That makes poor children almost totally dependent on their learning experience at school," said Karl Alexander, a sociology professor at Baltimore's Johns Hopkins University, home of the National Center for Summer Learning.

Disadvantaged kids, on the whole, make no progress in the summer, Alexander said. Some studies suggest they actually fall back. Wealthier kids have parents who read to them, have strong language skills and go to great lengths to give them learning opportunities such as computers, summer camp, vacations, music lessons, or playing on sports teams.

"If your parents are high school dropouts with low literacy levels and reading for pleasure is not hard-wired, it's hard to be a good role model for your children, even if you really want to be," Alexander said.

Aside from improving academic performance, Education Secretary Duncan has a vision of schools as the heart of the community. Duncan, who was Chicago's schools chief, grew up studying alongside poor kids on the city's South Side as part of the tutoring program his mother still runs.

"Those hours from 3 o'clock to 7 o'clock are times of high anxiety for parents," Duncan said. "They want their children safe. Families are working one and two and three jobs now to make ends meet and to keep food on the table."

*****

WASHINGTON, DC September 30, 2009 ( from the Associated Press)

The children of America have turned on President Obama. “Nobama” clubs have spread to playgrounds and lunchrooms across the country.

Last week President Obama stated that he supported longer school hours and shorter summer vacations. The nation’s children are in revolt. The President’s approval rating amongst people aged 12 and under dropped 86 points. The only place he showed gains was among nerds, dweebs, and brown-nosers who ask for extra credit.

Anti-Obama clubs are springing up in schools all over America. Children are coming together in exclusive clubs whose only charter is an extreme dislike of the sitting President. Some meet during recess, others meet in club houses. In Kansas these clubs are sanctioned by the school board and are treated as an extracurricular activity. Some of these clubs discuss criticism of the President’s policies, but mostly they find new ways to associate his name with boogers and flatulence.

The Secret Service has asked the President to hold off on any trips to schools until this has died down. The President’s motorcade was egged when it drove past Roosevelt Middle School last Friday. The President is not able to pick up his own daughters from school, but they are currently not speaking to him anyway.

Seeing an opening, the Republican Party is trying to ingratiate themselves to this new demographic. Pamphlets are being distributed around schools titled “The President who Stole Summer.” Inside it tells children that Obama want to keep them in school longer, take away summer vacation, and increase their homework. It goes on to say that Republicans are happy if they just get a GED.

*****

Frank Good, Jimmy Wise, and Kyle Stevens had drifted together by default and had become best friends. The jocks wanted nothing to do with them as they did okay in sports but really didn't like playing on organized teams. They enjoyed watching an occasion sporting event on TV but didn't follow any particular teams. The toughs in the school looked down on them because they seldom got into trouble and while they never started a fight they never ran from a confrontation. While the geeks and nerds appreciated their wit and intelligence they stayed away because the threesome regularly questioned what the teachers were teaching and pointed out errors in books and lectures. The teachers felt they were troublesome because their questions often disrupted class. The three friends were quite intelligent and easily aced every test, but found school extremely boring as the classes plodded through their curriculum to give the slower students a chance to digest the lessons.

When it came out at the end of September that President Obama went on record as wanting longer school days and shorter vacations, the three buddies were quite dismayed. The mere thought of longer school hours or the shortening or loss of summer vacation really irked them. They had already been upset by the Porkulus bill and Obama's health care plans that would leave them paying off the national debt for the rest of their lives. Joe Wilson had become their hero when he shouted out "You Lie!". What he did fit their style of being troublesome. Jokingly they decided to form an informal NOBAMA Club.

They spent the next several days discussing what they could do, finally deciding to picket the school. Their town, school, and parents were all Liberals and thought Obama was the best thing to happen to the country since John Kennedy. The spunky seventh graders were unimpressed by Obama because he never said anything concrete and always spoke in platitudes, telling his audience what they wanted to hear. They saw through his tailored facade to see the vacant man beneath. They always got in hot water whenever they voiced their dissonant opinions about the new age Messiah. They also knew their protest picket would create a firestorm across the community. They even sent an anonymous e-mail to the local TV station tipping them off to the planned secret student protest to insure maximum impact.

They decided to dress in black. Sneakers, socks, pants, hooded sweat shirts with the hood up and cotton gloves. The painted a red circle with a red slash across it with "Obama" printed inside on the front and back of their sweatshirts.

Monday morning found them walking a picket line outside the school entrance carrying protest signs as the teachers and staff arrived. A crew from the TV news was there filming. "Obama is a Liar ... Bidden is an jackaxx .... Castrate Big Brother", "Obama Bin Lyin", and "Are you Liberal or Just Stupid". The teachers were shocked by the signs but the film crew kept them from reacting. The Principal Reed Enright emerged from the building to talk to the three boys.

"All right, boys, you've had your fun," he chided them. "Now put down your signs and come inside before the students arrive."

"I'm sorry, sir, but we will not stop," Kyle replied. "We're exercising our constitutional right to free speech and assembly."

"On school property we can limit your free speech," Principal Enright declared in a hard voice. "You signs are too provocative and inaccurate. Now put them down!"

"We respectfully refuse, sir," Jimmy sarcastically replied. "But we will move our protest to the public sidewalk out at the street."

The threesome formed a line and defiantly marched to the sidewalk by the street where they resumed their mini protest march.

Infuriated by their insolence, Principal Enright decided not to force the issue due to the film crew. Going back inside he called the police to have the boys dispersed.

As the first parents arrived to drop off their kids, they were shocked by the verbiage on the signs. Several went inside to protest while a few stopped by the picketers and harangued them about their offensive signs.

The boys refused to be baited and simply kept walking their line with looks of self-righteousness plaster on their faces. When one of the spectators tried to block their path, they merely snaked about him as he ranted and raved. Things turned nasty when a man attempted to grab the protest sign "Obama is a Liar ... Bidden is an jackaxx .... Castrate Big Brother".

The boys had prepared for this eventuality by roughing up the wood surface to create innumerable tiny splinters the spraying the 1x3 lumber they'd used for sign posts with a concentrated tea they's brewed from Habenero peppers. Since they had placed plastic gloves on their hands before donning the black gloves, they could safely carrying the booby trapped signs.

The angry man tried to snatch the sign from Frank. Frank smirked with satisfaction and held on firmly. The short splinters punctured the man's hands and it only took a few seconds before he felt as if his hands were on fire. Yelping in pain he let go of the sign and scurried back to his vehicle futilely waving his reddened hands. Naturally, the boys couldn't resist gleefully snickering.

Just then the police arrived and pushed through the angry crowd to the three grinning boys. "All right, boys, the party is over. Let's put the signs in the trunk of the police car and you can go to school."

"Officer, we respectfully refuse," Kyle smugly replied. "We know our rights to free speech. We intend to stay here until the bell rings. Then we'll go inside to class."

The officer grew perturbed by their obstinance and the onlookers began urging him to arrest the boys. With the film crew there, the officer understood he had to be careful not to violate the boys' rights.

The man who had tried to grab the sign returned and he was fuming. "Look at my hands," he almost screamed as he held out his red, swollen hands. "They have something on their signs that burn your hands when you touch the signpost! Arrest them for assault!"

"Sir, you tried to rip m sign from my hands without my permission," Frank haughtily counter charged. "You assaulted me!"

"What's on the signposts," the officer asked.

"We made a tea from Habenaro peppers and sprayed the signposts," Jimmy answered with a self-satisfied grin. "We're wearing plastic gloves inside our cotton gloves."

"All right, that's it," the officer growled. "You knew someone would try to grab your signs so your preparations make it pre-meditated assault. I'm arresting you. Will you come along peacefully or must I call for back-up?"

The boys were upset but not surprised to being arrested. Having decided beforehand not to resist arrest, they laid down their protest signs and held out their wrists to be cuffed.

"Take those pepper soaked gloves off," the officer ordered.

The boys did as instructed, dropping their gloves atop the signs. The officer took out zip-tie handcuffs and secured the boys' wrists before putting them inside the patrol car. The film crew got every moment on tape.

By noon all three boys were released from juvie detention into the custody of their parents. The glares they received told them their parents were not at all please. All three were shocked into silence to learn they'd been suspended from school.

The news report about the protest was edited to portray the boys smirking and brazenly defiant. The injured man was interviewed after the police had taken the boys away. He bemoaned the depravity of their actions.

What had begun as a lark by three boys about protesting the radical liberals in government had been demonized into the three being brain-washed into the right wing conservative conspiracy fostered by Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck.

*****

After watching the humiliating 6 o'clock news, the parents gathered to discuss their errant boys. After listening to the boys explain why they'd done their hellish deed, they realized the boys had fallen under the demon Republican's sway and needed to be enlightened in the ways and benefits of liberalism. The fact that Jimmy had said they were fighting the "Chick-i-fication of America', a term Rush Limbaugh often used to describe how the influence of women has led to America's decline, sealed the boys' fate. Not only did the parents feel the need to crush their sons’ irrational overtly macho ideas, they had to make arrangements for their continued schooling.

The three couples had known each other before their sons became best friends, but had since also become best friends. They lived metro sexual lifestyles where appearances meant everything to them and their sons' actions had embarrassed the hell of them. The mothers knew the boys' right wing macho stance had not come from their fathers and most certainly not from them. The boys were grounded and would be under the strict purview of their mothers until arrangements could be made for home schooling.

Tom Good worked as a mid-level manager in the loan department of a successful bank. Dave Wise was a successful broker for one of the few investment companies that didn't tank. Bob Stevens headed the claims department for a major insurance company. All three earned 6 figure salaries not counting handsome performance bonuses. They were also members of the local country club and went golfing at least once a week.

Jane Good, Laura Wise, and Marie Stevens no longer worked. Jane had been a professional model until her pregnancy. Laura had been an elementary teacher. Marie had been a fashion consultant with a major department store. All three had been successful but enjoyed being out of the rat race. Now they volunteered 2 days a month at a soup kitchen and were members of the social committee at the country club.

It was decided that the boys would be home schooled with Laura serving as the degreed teacher with Jane and Marie assisting. After doing quite a bit of daunting research, the mothers selected an on-line school that espoused female dominated liberal views. Each boy became more than a bit uneasy as he heard hushed agreements between his parents about the cyber school's strict required methodology. While they were unable to make out the words, they were able to understand their mothers were unwavering in their support of the selected cyber school while their fathers were opposed.

As hard as each tried to get some information about the selected school, they were unable to learn anything other than the classes covered all aspects of life and had tough courses. In the week it took to find the right school, the boys were made to read the works of Laura Ingals Wilder and Louisa May Alcott. It was hoped the feminine literature would have a calming effect on the boys.

The boys detested the books but knew better than to even think about objecting. After reading the books, they had to discuss the story line and characters. The boys couldn't understand what was taking so long to get them into the cyber school but accepted their mother's admonitions that absolutely all supplies and equipment had to in place before they could begin their formal schooling.

Packages and cartons containing the required school supplies and equipment arrived every day for over a week. Despite the boys' best efforts to get a peak at the contents, they never succeeded. Their unease grew.

On Tuesday, October 27, the boys were kept home. Under the watchful eye of his mother, each boy had to pack up everything he had in cartons. Each carton was numbered and a spreadsheet created to list the contents. then the boxes were taken to a storage locker. Each boy had only enough clothes for three days. This really increased their apprehension. Over the next days, one by one each had to vacate his bedroom and move into the guest room. While over at another house, crews came in to refurbish the bedrooms. The furniture was removed, the walls painted, and the rugs replaced. Then new furnishings were put in place and the doors locked. The boys were told they were not allowed to see the changes in their bedrooms until everything was in place to begin their new school as the rooms were redecorated to the school's specifications. As the work progressed, the fathers The secrecy made the boys grow increasingly fearful.

During breakfast on Saturday, October 31, each melancholy father sternly informed his anxious son he was to do everything his mother instructed. Then the men headed off to the country club to spend the day playing golf. Soon the trembling boys were gathered together with their mothers in the Wise home to begin their new school.

The boys were made to sit cross-legged on the floor while the three determined mothers stood before them. "Your fathers were initially opposed to enrolling you in this cyber school but we convinced them it was the best choice," Laura began to speak. "This school guarantees that if their curriculum is followed, the student will be forever changed and have a better understanding of human relationships. To accomplish this, the students must give up every aspect of their former lives and begin anew."

The boys swallowed nervously as they looked up at their domineering mothers.

"That is why we boxed up everything in your bedrooms and redecorated them," Laura continued. "If you cooperate with us, you will be treated in an age-appropriate manner. If you try to fight the changes, you will be treated as younger children. If you take the first step backwards, you will be dressed and treated as a six year old. The second step back will take you to three years old. The third step will take you back to a diaper using one and a half year old toddler. If you still don't wise up, you'll be treated as a baby, unable to walk or stand, and be fed baby food and formula from a bottle."

The boys were clearly stunned by the threatened age regression.

"If you take a step back, it will be for a full week past the time we feel you are behaving appropriately for the reverted age," Laura explained. "The curriculum will not only cover the same subjects as a regular school, it will also cover personal hygiene, personal grooming, deportment, cooking, cleaning, and laundry. In place of phys-ed, you will take dance classes to learn ballet, tap, jazz, folk, Irish, and ballroom dancing. The schooling is twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. You will have unscheduled time, but you will engage only in pre-approved activities. All entertainment options will be applicable to the school's program."

The boys thought they were entering into hell, but they had not yet reached the toughest changes they were to face.

"I realize you feel as if the cyber school's requirements are overbearing," Laura continued. "You're right, they are. But it not only effects you, it will effect your fathers and us just as much since it will be our responsibility to see that you follow the rules and guidelines. This will not be a picnic."

"The cyber school you are starting is The Belle School," Laura stated. "That is spelled B E L L E, and is an acronym. It means Boys Echoing Lacy Lass Essence."

The faces of the boys reflected confusion and terror.

"Since your expulsion from the public school system proves your inability to be good boys," Laura smirked. "The Belle School will teach you how to be prissy girls. Until you complete your schooling and earn your high school diploma, you will dress and behave as if you are sugar and spice girls. How long that takes is in your hands. The Belle School is set up so that if you work hard, you may be complete your education in three years. Only upon graduation, will you be allowed to go back to being a boy. Frank, you are henceforth Francine. Jimmy, you are now Jamie. Kyle, you are now Kylie. You will refer to each other by your new feminine names and only use feminine pronouns. Be assured you will be severely punished if you use your male names."

The boys were gobsmacked. They had trouble believing their fathers had agreed to this!

“Boys, it’s time to change into your school uniforms,” Laura declared. “Please stand up and remove all your clothes. If you balk or refuse, you will be forcibly stripped and dressed as a six year old. MOVE!”

All three boys stood as tears threatened to cascade down their bright red cheeks. Slowly they began to disrobe. As they removed an article of clothing off, their mother took the item and stuffed it into a garbage bag. Each bulked a bit when they were down to their jockey shorts.

“Boys, you have thirty seconds to make a decision,” Laura warned. “Do you want to start your new school as twelve year old girls or six year old girls?”

The tears did flow as the boys slid their jockey shorts down to have them whipped away by their mothers. The boys were jarred from their melancholy contemplations when their mothers handed each identical panties. Knowing they had already gone too far to bother fighting, the despondent lads gingerly accepted the delicate pink satin panties as if the panty was a rattlesnake ready to strike. As they slowly looked at the panties they realized that without a fly, they had no idea how to determine the front from the back or even if there was a difference between the front or back. With puzzled expressions upon their faces, they tried to determine which was the front and back, wincing as they horrifically noted the delicate scalloped lace trim about the legs and waist.

"Hold the panties at the side seams," Laura instructed the inexperienced boys. "The rear of the panties are larger to cover your tush."

Chagrined that they had not realized this common sense relationship of front and back, the boys quickly changed their grip to properly hold the dreaded panties.

“They won’t bite you,” Laura chuckled.

With a deep breath to steady their nearly shattered nerves, they stepped into the panties and slowly slid them up their legs. It seemed to take an eternity as they drew the panties up into place because the entire time the exquisite lace tickled wherever it touched their still smooth and virtually hairless legs. The unexpected sensations felt really weird, yet sort of nice. Although it seemed to have taken hours, it had only been a few seconds until the panties were snugged about their hips. Glancing down, each boy almost cried to see the soft flatness of a girlish groin because the firm yet unbelievably soft silken fabric totally compressed what little remained of their depleted manhood into their body. Despite this humiliation, the boys felt an unwanted and quite embarrassing stirring in his trapped manhood.

Before the boys were able to come to terms with their rapid descent into girlhood, the mothers handed the boys a matching padded training bra.

Again the boys meekly accepted the damning girlish garment with trembling hands as they gazed with horror at the scalloped lace trimmed satin training bra horrifically noting the padded cups. The boys, along with most all the other guys, had fantasized about a girl's breasts. In the last year the friends had spent several curious hours perusing the pages of illicitly gotten copies of Playboy and Penthouse, imagining the sexual frenzy of fondling a girl's breasts inside a feminine bra. Now that they were about to don such a sexy oft fantasized garment, their stomachs turned sommersaults. Still, in their inexperience, they had no idea how to even begin to put on the bra. Their bewilderment was evident in their faces.

"Place the bra about your waist like a belt with the closure at your naval," Laura instructed as she came to their rescue. "Hook the back side straps together, turn the bra about so the cups are in front, then slip your arms into the straps while pulling the bra into place about your chest." Of course, Laura knew quite well that the snug fit of the training bra, when drawn up to their chests from their waist, would collect and force the pliable boyish flesh into the relaxed embrace of the waiting padded cups of the bra.

Reluctantly the boys followed the directions as they slipped the silken bra about their waists and hooked the twin fasteners together before gliding it about their waists and slipping their arms into the straps. In moments the bra was in place against their still hairless, soft, pink flat chests. Looking down at the undeniably girlish garment that hugged their formerly boyish chests the boys noted with great dismay that the padded bra made it appear as if they already possessed girlish breasts! The stunned youths stood mesmerized by the feminizing difference the girlish lingerie made in their formerly boyish appearance. The dainty lingerie had blurred and softened their angular sinewy boyish lines into sculptured feminine contours, creating a body that seemed curvy and pleasing to the eye. In total disbelief each boy reached up tentatively to cuddle the flesh that seemed to be proudly nestled in the soft nylon cups of the padded bra. Each disconcerted lad blinked by tears of confusion and frustration as he looked down at his chest in disbelief to see that a bit of cleavage had formed between his pseudo-breasts.

Every aspect of their innate masculinity was being assaulted by the continuing feminization. The boys were left reeling like some punch-drunk fighter who had lost all ability to fight but stubbornly refused to fall. The boys were next hit with a pair of silky smooth opaque pink supplex-lycra blend tights. As with the panties and training bra, they looked at the dainty girlish garment without the faintest idea of how to put them on. This time they looked to Laura for direction.

"Sit on a chair," Laura instructed as she smiled to see their dazed countenance. "Hold the tights by the waist to determine front from back as you did with your panties. Then you carefully roll the panty and legs up into tubes. Once that is done, you slip one foot into the toe and unroll the fabric over your ankle and up to your knee while keeping the fabric from sagging. Do the same with the other foot. Then stand and simply alternate unrolling the tights up one leg after the other until they're in place."

Again the boys did as instructed. After seating himself, each boy determined front from back, then rolled the tights up into tubes. Next each lad slowly rolled the sheer fabric up his legs. The tights made their legs appear soft and quite undeniably girlish. Again each boy was amazed by the change the wispy fabric created in his muscular legs. The powerful boyish legs that had only weeks before been pounding down the length of the football field now seemed more suited to be the shapely legs of a pretty ballerina as she floated across the stage. These confusing thoughts were aggravated by the undeniably delightful sensations of the soft, silky fabric so enticingly caressing every square centimeter of their legs and feet.

Before they could assimilate all the new all too pleasant sensations engulfing their rapidly feminizing bodies, the boys were handed a soft, delicate pink satin half slip with a two inch wide band of scalloped lace about the hem. The sensations created by the tights as they hugged their legs, mimicking every movement and flexing like a second caressing skin, sent shivers of delight coursing through the by now dazed boys.

"Hold your pretty half-slip by the waist with the seam and tag at your left side," Laura instructed the boys, waiting until they had numbly complied before continuing. "The step into the open waist and slide the half-slip up to your waist."

With trembling arms the boys held the dainty diaphanous half-slips as instructed and slowly stepped inside the pink confection. As they drew the wispy garment up to their waists, the sensations of the soft nylon of the half-slip brushing, virtually kissing their nylon tight encased legs, rapidly drove their shattering masculinity towards the edge of tolerance. As they settled the half-slip about their waists, the delicate scalloped lace of the hem frou-froued softly in response to their slightest motion. This movement caused the tickley lace to brush enticingly across their highly sensitized flesh at mid-thigh. The lads almost swooned with mixed delight and masculine terror.

It was three very subdued and bashful pseudo-girls who stood demurely before their delighted mothers as they handed each a dainty pink satin camisole over their heads. The straps, the top and the hem were lavishly trimmed in the same delicate scalloped lace as the panties, training bra, and half slip. The boys shivered with delight as the soft fabric kissed and covered their previously exposed soft pink flesh as the dainty garment slithered into place to give them a sense of girlish modesty. The three giggled with girlish nervousness as their mother adjusted the fit.

Next came a pair of utterly girlish pink patent leather Mary-Jane shoes with a dainty green and pink plaid bow upon the crossover straps. The boys minds were spinning as they sat to buckle the girly shoes onto their tight clad feet.

Lastly came the uniform. The boys hopelessly looked at the all so girlish outfit. A sailor collar of green and pink plaid made a beautiful contrast to the crisp white satin button-back blouse. The billowing long sleeves ended in elasticized cuffs of green and pink plaid. The green and pink plaid pleated mini-skirt featured girlish ruffled over the shoulder straps. The short skirt revealed a generous portion of the pink tights and Patent leather Mary Jane style shoes. A headband with bow of green and pink plaid completed the quaint outfit.

As the boys looked at each other they beheld their formerly macho buddies who now appeared to be demure and quite lovely pre-teen girls clad in the school's cute uniform which showed only fragile girlishness.

“Now girls, you’re ready to begin school,” Laura smiled.

Obama’s urging to expand school hours and possibly eliminate summer vacations that had upset the boys and set them on the course that had led them to their present sorry state. Their punishment now pushed them into an even more horrific fate. Now not only did their cyber school require them to be “in school” 24/7, they had to do so as sugar and spice girls!

This was truly the most horrid Halloween they could ever imagine. The only thing they could think that would be worse was if they were made to go trick-or treating dressed as saucy pre-teen schoolgirls!

up
44 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Punishment

Andrea Lena's picture

And I thought staying after school and writing 500 times "I must not talk in class" was bad...Actually, from my perspective, looking at these "poor" boys and their punishment, I probably had it...worse. Great story!!!!

"She was born for all the wrong reasons but grew up for all the right ones." Che Dio ti benedica! 'drea

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

I am deeply offended!

laika's picture

that such a delightfully inflamatory political satire just fizzled out into ...... whatever it is.
Petticoat go poof.

Maybe they should have been made to dress up like Jane Fonda and drive electric cars and sing kumbaya- forced liberalism! Hypnotic brainwash tapes preaching one world government. That seems like it would've been in more in keeping with the story's satiric beginning.
~~~ciao, Laika

I wrote a t.g. political satire once:
http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/tv/InTheNixonBathroom.txt

Forced femme is never the answer

The English Teacher's picture

Not even for those who deserve it
Couldn't even finish reading the story
Sorry
The English Teacher

So much to read, so little time and only one of me :)

The English Teacher