Soccer Camp

Printer-friendly version

Tejay and his brother are sent to a Soccer Camp by their mother; but is it really what it appears to be!? I think not! WARNING: This is in "Story Book" format, with relatively large images. If you are on dial-up, prepare to wait for a bit for everything to come through.

Hey folks!
Okay... here's a strange one. I know I have a story in the works, but this little story-book just got finished, so, to quote those Python boys, "And now for something completely different".

I have had a commission done. This one cost me a fair bit of money, but I really wanted to share it with the neat people at this site.

It's in "story book" format; 11 "pages" with pictures and text on most of them.

This work is commissioned from "Chica". S/he is an artist who mostly does furry and TG material; there is no 'furryness' in this story, though. I supplied the basic story line and outline, and Chica worked it all up into the eleven page book below. She does some neat stuff; her home page is at http://www.katzenmaedchen.de/index2.php .

I would ask, please, that we keep this story here. Copyright is retained by Chica, Hir helper, and me. Please resist any urge to post these elsewhere, thanks everyone!

2009-09-Soccerboys01.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys02.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys03.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys04.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys05.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys06.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys07.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys08.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys09.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys10.jpg

2009-09-Soccerboys11.jpg

up
83 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cute!

Nice story, cute pictures, novel presentation!

Diane

Very Cute Indeed

I think that those boys might have met the son of the SRU Wizard

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Naughty Boys!

Make nice girls, well most of the time!!

Reminded me of reading comics 60 years ago.
LoL

Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Poof! You're a sissy!

laika's picture

This story reminds me that I only truly understand the small slice of the transgender pie that I inhabit. The magic age-regressed them and turned these naughty boys into girly little cross-dressed sissies. I know there's got to be a reason why it didn't take the next step and turn them into girls, but I can't imagine what it is. It seems sissy boys have the worst of both worlds. They feel like girls, but they don't get to be girls. They're physically male, so their behavior isn't accepted by lots of people. Still this is clearly the author's fantasy, and I don't have to totally understand it to be cool with it.

But leaving aside these issues (and the even greater issue of personal choice, or the lack thereof), it's an adorable story, sweet as Little Debbie strawberry cakes. And I'm sure they'll have a wonderful time frolicking with all the other girly-boys they were on their way to meet at the end. The artwork is really cute, and reminds me of Sissy Demi's BAD LITTLE SCHOOLBOY series. The writing style is exactly like a children's book. It doesn't go into a lot of details or agonize over ethical questions but just presents a simple fantasy in a charming way. Maybe this is merely a magically produced "sissy vacation", and they'll be changed back before they're sent home; their old selves but just a bit sweeter and less destructive. That's what I choose to think.

It would be great to see this story published & put in elementary school libraries and watch the genderfascists blow a gasket over this pro-sissy propaganda.
~~~hugs, Laika

I just bust my gut laughing...

"It would be great to see this story published & put in elementary school libraries and watch the genderfascists blow a gasket over this pro-sissy propaganda."

Tooooo funny :)

Indeed, as an example of the genre written in chidrens' story-book format, it turned out exactly right.

And also absolutely correct, there is no moralizing, no insightfull commentary, just nuts-and-bolts simple storytelling; I thought it'd be a rather nice change from the normal, and I really think it turned out just so.

I know it's a bit of a troubling detail for most people, but the whole lack of choice / control factor does tend to happen in my stories. This is something specific to me, I guess, but that was how I felt about things right from the start; as early as 10 years old or so, I was equally horrified and enthralled by the idea of such things like this 'being done to' me. Perhaps it has to do with absolving oneself of responsibility for doing that which is verboten in society, or some such psycho(pathic?)-somatic result of my history. Not that I had anything bizarre happen as a kid, just a mom that kept putting me in things like figure skating and dance. At the time, I thought she had to have a subconcious wish for me to be a girl, but I could never articulate my theory to her, much less try to advance things.

Anyway, I ramble. Thanks for the comments!!

Jamieboy

So Fun!

This is a fun little story and I like the way its presented. One thing though, I could be wrong, but I thing pages seven and eight are in the wrong order. If I'm mistaken, my apologies. Thanks for sharing this story.

Gulp... I think you're right

Gulp... I think you're right :o

It's crazy-late right now but I will fix that up ASAP :) Thanks!

Tags

Not to be annoying but in my opinion the "Non-Transgender" tag isn't meant for this kind of story. Otherwise, nice work.

Hugs,

Kimby

Hugs,

Kimby

Cute

RAMI

Cute Story. Perhaps it can be continued so we can meet the other children at the camp, and see what happens when mom vists on visiting day.

RAMI

RAMI