Milissa's and Dandy's Life for the last 3800 years - Part 4 " TIME TO KICK SOME FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!"

Printer-friendly version

It was closing time @ Housing Transitions Program. I just walked out the door with my friend Lori and Talking about the puzzle we were working on. Suddenly a blast happened and I went flying. I Hit the building and I looked up and saw a steel beam land on my leg. I screamed And my twin sister came running. then it just went black. Meanwhile the starship Enterprise was in orbit watching the action. The away team just beamed up and Captain Picard just gave helm their next detestation then Data says “Captain I am detecting an anomaly on the planets surface. And I detect two human life forms coming out of the anomaly!” Riker tells the captain “looks like our business isn't done here yet. Captain Picard told Riker to have a away team sent to the surface. Riker tells Worf to come with him and he hit his com badge and said Riker to Crusher “meet me in trans porter room 3.”

Milissa's and Dandy's Life for the last 3800 years - Part 4 " TIME TO KICK SOME FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!"

Dandy looked at me and said "Milissa are you going to grab a phaser ?" Milissa Said "You know I rather fight hand to hand, but I will take the phaser with me just in case OK pussy?" She responded by saying " At least I have one." I looked at her and she know how that hurt . I asked where are the intruders are located. The captain said "Deck 36 near main engineering." I told O'brein to beam us in engineering. As Dandy and I materialized in main engineering I saw the intruders just entering engineering Dandy started to fire at one but had to duck under a console. I fired and hit one. One of the intruders was behind me and put me in a choke hold but I lifted my legs and fliped his sorry ass. He got up and swung at me and missed. I did an uppercut and broke his jaw, nose and eye socket in one punch. Which Knocked him out. Dandy poked her head up and got hit by an explosion that burnt her face. She became very pissed and ran and grabbed the nearest intruder. She started to beat the living shit out of him. I shot one with my phaser disseminated him because I set the phaser to level ten. I ran after the other mother fucker that escaped. Dandy saw me chasing the last intruder and she went after us . The intruder did not realize how fast I caught up to her and I tackled her. the intruder's weapon went flying and hit the wall. She saw where it hit the wall. Then she got up to get it, but I grabbed her legs and tripped her and as she fell Dandy punted the intruder into the wall. As the intruder got up I did an inverted RKO on her ass. My sister was surprised that I was able to execute such a move on the intruder. Worf and his team just arrived. Worf was very surprised that we disarmed 5 intruders by ourselves. Dandy told him she beat the hell out of one after the console exploded in her face but told Worf that I did most of the work. When Worf saw me do the inverted RKO on the one I chased 5 decks. Worf said "Where did you learn that move?" I said "On a TV show called RAW. A wrestler Named Randy Orten did that move all the time. It was his finishing move before he pined his opponent but I had to modify it." Worf looked at me in shock that I learned the move by watching a video. Worf and his security team escorted the prisoners to the brig, Dandy and I had to go to sickbay because the burns Dandy had on her face and neck were 2nd to 3rd degree burns.
Doctor Crusher was surprised that Dandy and I were starting to heal real fast from our injurys from our fight with the intruders.

up
63 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hay starman you look familer

PrincessMilissa's picture

Hay Star Man you look familiar. Do you live in Portland Oregon? hmmmm?

Princess Milissa

"AIN'T KARMA A BITCH! OH WAIT! I AM THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING BITCH! NOW KISS MY FUCKING ASS ASSHOLE!, AND I MEAN NOW ASSHOLE!"
Listen to Teddy's Media Radio

Yes You StarMan

PrincessMilissa's picture

Yes You StanMan You are cute!!!!!! :)
I learned some things after seeing the final episode of Deep Space nine. the time was after dimmion war ended I appeared about 5 years later. I forgot because human brains can't hold every thing I know so Please don't be angry at me for that be angry at my father god OK? Peace!!!:)

PS I will be writing a revised version updated with the new info I have now!!!!!

Princess Milissa Annie

"AIN'T KARMA A BITCH! OH WAIT! I AM THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING BITCH! NOW KISS MY FUCKING ASS ASSHOLE!, AND I MEAN NOW ASSHOLE!"
Listen to Teddy's Media Radio

Princess,

If you are referring to me, I live in Alabama. Good story, but needs polishing.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

who were these intruders?

laika's picture

I know intruders don't always wear name tags, but it might help to know what these guys even looked like. Big? Little? Wearing uniforms or street clothes or nekkid? Human looking or more alien? I'm curious about that, and it seems like it would help to picture the fighting better. Other than that, this story FUCKING KICKS ASS (!!!!!), and has a youthful energy to it that polishing it too much might wreck.
~~~hugs, Laika