Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over - Chapter 14

Printer-friendly version

My wife said, "Terri, you will be my best girlfriend and do exactly what I say, won't you sweetie? You know I like those bullet bras and the frilly Southern Belle dresses. I really want you to wear them every day, they show off your pretty figure so beautifully." I thought the mind therapy tape sessions must really be controlling my brain, but I did not care. I loved the 50's looks, bullet bras, tight girdles, nylons, and those high heels. That was all I could think of.

Feminizer Disease Takes My Body Over
Chapter 14
By Terry Hansay

 
Description: My wife helps me through the Feminzer disease as I become a full woman slowly. I had to learn a whole new life with her help.
 
 
Chapter Fourteen
 
Both Cathy and Joan fussed over my makeup and hair style. I was in heaven! All this attention made me feel so special.

Cathy unzipped a big beautiful dress bag and my eyes just popped out. Wow, it was a gorgeous Southern Belle dress, lace all over it, a big yellow bow just under my bustline to highlight my figure. Plus my cleavage was exposed for all to see I was all woman! How did I ever get so shapely? The dress waist was so small and the double petticoat was filled with tons of lace and flowers. Was I thinking all this in a flash?

I said to Cathy, "How will I fit into such a pretty dress?" Just then she pulled out a gorgeous old time foundation, an all-in-one corset. I was go excited I started jumping up and down.

Joan grabbed me and said, "Silly, be still and let's get you into this pretty corset, Dear." I trembled as I slipped on the beautiful corset. The girls knew I was so excited I could hardly stand it. I was trembling.

Both Joan and Cathy laced me into the corset. I saw myself in the mirror. Wow, I have an hourglass figure and my breasts had that beautifully shaped 50's look, in a bullet bra. I couldn't wait to get the dress on.

I slipped on my nylons and hooked them to the six garters. Cathy giggled saying, "My, my, my, Terri, you have really learned how to hook your nylons like you have been doing it all your life."

Joan slipped on me a soft pale yellow slip and two petticoats, then came the dress. Cathy zipped up the back closing me into this form fitting dress, making me stand tall. I was a vision of loveliness. I could not believe how gorgeous I looked. How could I be a man and look this good?

Cathy hugged me and said, "Terri, you look perfect, so feminine, gorgeous, you will make all the heads spin tonight at your graduation."

Cathy had Joan quickly get dressed in her simple dress, same color dress, like we were "mother daughter look alikes", but I was clearly the focal point of attention.

Cathy spritzed some perfume on my neck, gave me my purse, and said, "Slip on your heels. Let's go graduate Dear. I think you have earned it, Terri."

I could hardly walk in those 4" heels, corset, and two petticoats. My wife was all smiles as she held my arm and kept saying how beautiful I looked.

We got to the dining room. It was just Paula and Jenny, their partners, and (teacher) girlfriends. I thought this was a small dinner party, but then I did not care, I was on cloud nine.

Just then I looked to my right and there was Steve. He was all decked out in a tux and had his big handsome smile on looking right into my eyes. He was paralyzing me with his charm from 20 feet away. I looked at Joan and asked why Steve was here. Joan said he was invited and thought I would like him here to see my graduation.

I was shy and my wife knew it. She pointed Steve out to me, as if I hadn't seen him already. Cathy pushed me to go over and greet him, taking me by my hand and encouraging me to talk with him.

I felt like a little girl, I was so shy, but Steve stepped right in and saved the monument. Greeting me, he took my hand and kissed it saying how beautiful I looked this evening. He said he loved the dress. Just then he turned and got a wrist corsage like the one he brought me the night before for the dance. I melted as he placed it on my wrist. The flowers smelled so good and matched my dress so well. How could he have known my dress color to match the flowers?

Steve then asked if he could join us at our table for dinner. I could hardly get the words out, as Cathy stepped in saying, "Of course Steve. We would love to have you join us at our table, wouldn't we Terri?" I nodded my head yes, could not get a word out of my shy mouth.

We all made small talk at the table, but most of the conversation was about me. How great I looked, how well I did this weekend, how much fun we had at the dance last night, etc. I could hardly eat I was so nervous and excited to have Steve here. What was going through my brain?

I kept looking at my wife for her body language about having Steve here. All she could do is smile and talk about how good the Institute did and how she had signed us up for more classes.

Paula and Jenny were at the table next to me also having a wonderful night. All three of us gave the sign and we popped up to go to the ladies room, just like typical women.

Paula couldn't get over how great I looked in that shapely dress. Jenny asked if I knew Steve was coming tonight. All this was coming too fast! I was in 7th heaven I told them. They both knew I was destined to be a woman the rest of my life and never to return to being a husband.

After dinner Paula, Jenny, and I were called up on the stage. The teachers all gave a speech on how well we all did and passed with flying colors. Each of us was given a diploma. As I passed Jenny she kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear how beautiful I looked, my figure was to dead for.

I was glowing all over. My brain was spinning at a thousand miles per hour. Back at the table everyone stood up clapping like I did something big. Both Joan and Cathy gave me a big hug. Then all of a sudden, Steve turned to me and hugged me saying how pretty I looked and how proud he was of me. I thought to myself, he is proud of me? Why? Wow where did that come from? I melted, he felt so good, and I was putty in his strong masculine arms.

I looked over at my wife for her reaction to Steve's hug. Her big smile was showing me her approval. Wow, where is all this going?

Steve said his goodbyes, even a kiss on the cheek. I was shocked but loved it. He said, "Hope to see you soon Terri." Without even thinking I said, "Me too Steve, hope to see you real soon."

Paula and Jenny came over to say goodbye. We all promised to see each other soon. I didn't think that would happen, but who knows?

Joan, Cathy and I walked back to our room to pack and leave the Institute to go home. I was getting sad. I was having too much fun and didn't want to leave.

Back in the room I kicked off my heels and dropped on the bed. I was emotionally drained and Joan and Cathy knew it.

Cathy said, "Terri, don't lay on the bed in your pretty dress, let's take it off then you can rest." She helped me off with the dress and petticoats. I looked around and saw both my wife and Joan in their underwear. I thought to myself, this is having no effect on me, seeing them in lingerie in the same room. It was like a big "girl" fest or sleep over. Days ago I had a real problem undressing in front of Joan, now it's nothing, like we are old girlfriends.

We all crashed and rested before packing up to go home. Joan told me how much she liked working with me and helping me along. She thought I have a very good chance to beat my Feminizer disease. She encouraged me to continue to listen to my CD's at night to help train my thought process into femininity. This therapy will make my life so much better, Joan said.

Cathy said it was time to go home. We finished packing. I thought I would change out of my corset but Cathy had other ideas for me. She insisted I stay in my lingerie. What? I did not fight her on this. It seems like I do whatever she says nowadays. I slipped on a dress, heels, gave final hugs to Joan and we were off for home.

In the car Cathy and I made small talk but her one point was how I felt about Steve being there tonight for dinner. Cathy thought he was a real "hunk" and he seems to really like me.

I told Cathy I was all confused about him. I really enjoyed being around him. He is a very good dancer, but he is a man and so am I.

Cathy jumped right in saying, "Terri, having a friend like Steve is all part of being a woman. You must experience these feminine ways of our life in order to beat your disease. He is a very understanding man, and thinks very highly of you. I think you should see him again. He can help you."

I almost jumped out of my seat saying, "You want me to date him? Like go out on a date, a boy-girl date back home? Does he even live near us?" My head was spinning!

Cathy said, "Calm down dear, it's only a date. You like him, he likes you, and he is perfect to help you beat this disease. That is what you want to do isn't it Terri? Cure your disease, right?"

She had me backed into a corner. I told her, if she is OK with me dating him, I would try it. I felt so submissive to my wife. I was putty in her hands, it seemed.

I was surprised. She was happy with my answers and that I would try a date with Steve.

Cathy also told me my office called to say I could take tomorrow, Monday, off to recuperate. I was happy about that, I was exhausted.

I got home, unpacked, and found some new dresses, lingerie, and nightgowns. Cathy was proud of herself showing me all the new feminine things she bought for me. Most were of the Southern Belle look, even more bullet bras.

She asked me how I like the pretty bullet bras and the beautiful shape they give me. She even said she bought several bullet bras for herself too.

I told Cathy I wore a bullet bra at the Institute and loved it. I like them, but the men look at me funny. She popped back in saying, "Don't you just love that, Sweetie?"

As we were getting into our baby doll nightgowns, we matched, she insisted. She asked me if I was keeping up with my hormone pills. After taking off my corset, she saw my figure and breasts and said, "Terri, I think you have developed over the weekend." I was shy saying I thought so too. The doctor there gave me a shot that would help my figure, they said.

Cathy told me my own doctor wanted to see me tomorrow since I was off from work. Plus Lisa and Karl (Karla) wanted to come over for dinner Monday night to hear all about our weekend experiences at the Institute.

I lay down in bed, Cathy joined me and started cuddling. She started playing with my nipples and boy did that get me going! She knew this would get me soft and submissive. Cathy commented on how sensitive my breasts are and started kissing them. I was in heaven, ready to have an orgasm any second. Cathy was in control and she loved it. She whispered in my ear saying, "Terri, you will be my best girlfriend and do exactly what I say, won't you? You know I like those bullet bras and the frilly Southern Belle dresses. I really want you to wear them every day, they show off your pretty figure so beautifully." I was putty in her hands. I almost was begging her to wear those pretty feminine things now for bed, and I would do anything for her. Those CD mind therapy tape session must really be controlling my brain, but I did not care. I loved the 50's looks, bullet bras, tight girdles, nylons, and those high heels. That was all I could think of.

Cathy knew right then she had me right were she wanted me, in her total control. She seemed so happy and what was scary was I was even happier in my new life.

She called it quits and said "Time to turn the lights off, we have a big day tomorrow." Cathy reminded me to get my CD player and listen to the next lesson the Institute setup for me. I must have been programmed to listen to them. I thanked her for reminding me and did not want to miss those "educational" sessions, I thought. I popped on the next lesson and drifted off to sleep.

Morning came quickly. Those CD sessions just make me sleep so well.

Cathy had breakfast made and she was all dressed. I could tell she was wearing a bullet bra. She saw me staring at her chest. Cathy said, "Terri, you are staring at my chest, so do you like my new figure? I have a new bullet bra on, like the ones I bought you, Dear."

I said she looked good, but I was taken aback on how pointed and shapely her bustline was. Did I look like that? That look is way different than other girls. But I liked the look, not sure why, and with a funny giggle I told her it looked good and I will wear my bullet bra today so we can look the same.

Cathy was all excited and she knew the CD mind sessions were working on me.

Cathy said she would layout my "outfit" for the day while I took a shower. Our appointment with Nurse Sally was at 11 AM.

As I thought, there was a bullet bra and a girdle waiting for me along with a very shapely dress filled with lace. I expected nothing less these days.

We both did our hair and makeup together. Cathy kept saying how proud she was of me beating my disease and working to be a beautiful woman.

We sprayed on perfume, slipped on our high heels and off we went to the doctors. I must have been brain dead. I was the perfect southern belle strutting along and swishing my dress like this is the way I have dressed for years.

At the doctors we were taken in right away. Nurse Sally was so shocked to see me in my finest. Her smile said it all. She giggled saying, "Terri, you look gorgeous. Your hair and makeup is perfect for your face. I love the long nails. You must have had a fun time at the Brooke Institute. Plus your figure is to die for. You lost weight in all the right places!"

Clearly she was pleased with my transformation. After we got done with hugs and her just staring at me, we got down to business. Sally asked me to take my dress off so that we could take some blood for my monthly test. Again Sally's eyes bugged out seeing my figure, my bullet bra, my shapely nyloned legs, everything about me said "all woman".

Another nurse came in for a blood test and took my measurements like each time I come to the doctor's office.

Sally gave me my weekly shot of hormones. This time it did not make me nervous. She gave me my supply of pills I have been taking daily. She asked us tons of questions, all leading her to say I am on my way to beating this Feminizer disease. Blood tests came back in, not quite there yet but said I was doing well building up my estrogen levels. "Terri, even your voice is holding up well with the medicine and treatment we gave you. You still sound like the sweetest southern girl in the world," Sally commented.

Sally pulled Cathy aside whispering, "Does he really like wearing those bullet bras? They are so pointed. My mother wore those many of years ago." Cathy told Sally, "Yes we have programmed him to love that look, including that bra. I don't think he will wear any other kind now." Sally said, "Wow, you have worked wonders on him, nice job! I like that bullet bra on you too, Cathy!"

Sally gave me a big hug and said I could get dressed, she will see me next week, and keep taking my pills. She whispered in my ear, "I love that pretty bra. It gives you a perfect shape."

As I was dressing, Cathy said, "See Terri, everything is working out perfectly. You have adjusted well to being a woman. Even I am having fun. It's like having a new girlfriend. We will beat your disease together."

We stopped for lunch. Cathy was so happy, she said she would treat. After lunch she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a jewelry store next to the restaurant. We looked over all the pretty earrings, necklaces, everything. We were having such fun, giggling, trying on very expensive rings, everything. I did not realize how much fun it was shopping, trying on jewelry. I loved this and Cathy knew it.

Back home we took the afternoon off. We both put on our bathing suits and laid in the back yard. Cathy encouraged me to listen to my CD Institute tapes. I thought they were only for sleeping at night, but I didn't care, I enjoyed listening to the therapy.

We both started dinner since Lisa and Karla were coming over for dinner. It was becoming second nature to prepare dinner and clean up around the house. Even Cathy commented what a good job I doing with "my new" housekeeping chores.

Lisa and Karla were right on time and again they were blown away at my new, southern belle look. I had on a flowing flower print, lacey pink dress, perfect for my developing figure. My hips showed all my curves in this tight dress, my every move was all feminine. Those high heels and tight dress really put a swing to my hips.

After all the kisses and hugs, Karla wanted to take my photo. She just loved my outfit and wanted to know where I got it.

The night was such a "girlie" time, with giggles and laughter. We traded stories from the Institute, pointers we learned about hairstyles, makeup. I even told her about the Saturday night dance.

Karla was taken aback that I had a date at the dance. She said she did not have a date when she was there; no "special man" was her partner at the dance. I told Karla I was not sure why I had a partner, but it was fun and I really enjoyed his dancing. I saw Cathy's eyes light up when I got excited about talking about Steve.

I did admit to Karla that Steve was really nice to me and how he took control of the night. Itwas a pleasure being in his arms.

Both Lisa and Cathy smiled with acceptance of my happy times with Steve. Cathy knew I was hooked on him.

When Karla and I were in the kitchen washing dishes, she asked me, "Terri, now tell me about Steve. How is he really, was he sweet, did he treat you like a lady?" I could hardly hold back with excitment to tell Karla how different, fun and exciting it was to dance with a strong handsome man. I told Karla all the estrogen in my body has really changed me into a true Southern Belle. I even told her I wanted to see him again and Cathy even agreed.

Karla was blown away that my wife would push a strong handsome man on me. Karla said she was jealous and wanted to hear everything about our first date.

I told Karla that my date with Steve will not be until I finish my CD therapy training. The Institute said it would be best for me to "be trained" before starting that part of my new life.

Karla wanted to know what I liked best from my weekend training at the Institute. I told him (or her) getting dressed so many times, wearing different outfits, and learning all the makeup tricks. Plus the dance was amazing. I never thought I could handle it but it turned out to be the best. My teacher gave me some medicine just before the dance and I was putty in her hands. I was doing everything she said, but I loved it.

Karla kept staring at my bustline and got me nervous. I asked him what was so interesting, since we both had shapely figures. Karla said, "Terri, why are you wearing such a pointed bra, a 50's bullet bra? They are so old fashioned nowadays."

I told Karla my wife loves the look and so do I. I like the shape I am in and the men love looking at me. The Institute has trained me to love this Southern Belle look, a very feminine look that has helped me learn my new lifestyle. The ladies back in that time were very feminine and lady like, very prim and proper. That is the way I want to be, I think!

Karla was amazed at my answer and thought maybe she would like to buy a bra like that too. She said she loves her Playtex Cross Your Heart bras though.

We both hugged and giggled saying maybe we could be twins and dress alike.

We joined our wives in the living room and did some more small talk.

As Lisa and Karla were leaving, Lisa turned to Cathy asking where she had bought Terri's bullet bras. I knew right then Karla was in for a pretty new bullet bra. Karla smiled and said, "Lisa don't you just love the shape Terri is in?" Both Cathy and Lisa smiled at each other and said, "Yes, you girls look just great. Maybe a bullet bra would be fun for you Karla".

I was so happy with all this girlie talk. I was thinking I never had this much fun talking with my wife. This was really fun and new! Cathy and I went right upstairs. She said that she had some new dresses for me to try on and we had to get ready for work in the morning.

Back in our bedroom Cathy was holding a beautiful a-line dress. The top was white with a scoop neckline and the skirt was a very short pretty floral print. She had me slip it on and it was tight, form fitting.

The dress looked beautiful. Cathy commented that my bra straps showed under the thin white material, and asked if I was OK with that. She knew I was always nervous about showing my bra under my clothes.

I said, "I think the Institute taught me not to worry about my bra showing through. I need to wear a bra, my breasts are too big not to, and from time to time my bra will show through my top. It's just underwear and everyone should know I wear a bra now".

She also commented that some times your lingerie showing might be a tease to get men's attention. I said, "Yes, I know, this bullet bra does attract the attention of men."

Cathy was all smiles and hugged me saying she loved me and was so proud of me on how I was adjusting to my newfound womanhood.

We both washed up and slipped on our matching nightgowns. We jumped into to bed as Cathy hugged me saying how much she missed me this past weekend. We cuddled and both got very turned on. She put the brakes on our cuddling saying "Morning will be here soon. We need to get our beauty sleep."

She then reminded me to get my CD player ready to listen to my new lesson from the Institute. I jumped up and was excited to have a new lesson while I slept. I drifted off to sleep listening to my next therapy lesson. I never know what I am learning, but do know I feel so much better, relaxed when I wake up each morning.


 
To Be Continued...

up
84 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Arroooga Arrrooooga - Forced Femme alert :)

Terry - I hope you continue and finish this story - I am eager to see what happens at the conclusion - I think even Terri has started to twig that things are a little odd but it is subconscious and hir training/brainwashing is preventing hir from making a fuss about it.
The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Terrr's Story Makes Me Wonder

If the disease is really a ploy used to feminize certain men. It is easy to have Terry injected with hormones, or given pills to start it and make it look like a disease. That would make his wife a villianess.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

If this is a typical Forced Femme story ....

...then, yes, his wife - for no good reason - other than some deluded sense of needing vengeance for some imagined slight - I normally dislike FF stories for precisely this reason- motivations are murky and clumsy - I do like this story though - it is amusing - I take it as Black comedy because it works on that level. There is definitely a conspiracy, there is no disease and Terri/Terry is up a certain creek without a paddle - note how Cathy does just enough sex play to keep her girly hubby compliant but never actually follows through - and no way is all that Hypnosis tape stuff anything other than deeply sinister.

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

Only Terri

RAMI

Terry no longer has the concious desire to win the battle over Feminizer disease. If there ever was the ability to win that battle, he has lost. If Cathy ever wanted to help Terry overcpme the disease, she has now apparently given up on that battle and wants to create a new woman. Her desire to turn him into a specific type of woman, a caricature of a 1950's woman, has some devious component to it as does her desire to force Terri to crave a relationship with Steven.

We still do not know what the goal is or why Cathy has turned against Terry/Terri. Carla seems to not have been programed as deviously, but may be falling into a trap that was set for Terri only

RAMI

RAMI

Maybe Cathy's selling Terri to Steve

Who likes southern girls in all their glory?

LoL

Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita

Great story

But curious as to why the insertion of bullet bras into the action.

And just curious about that. The story is marvelous although I've had a pretty good idea of where it was going to end up from the beginning. It's been a joyful ride though.

Love the Retro look....

Trish,

I love the Retro look, the pointed bra shape. I guess I was living in the 50's and 60's. I dream of wearing a bra like that and filling out the cups. I guess this is my way of having fun with the idea, the look. Hope you enjoy. Got the next Chapter at the proofreaders, will be out I hope next week.