Cresswell Industries Chapters -79 - 80 - 81-

Printer-friendly version
Cresswell Industries
Chapters 79 - 81

by Keshara

With Celeste’s plans now unknowingly implemented the fate of Cresswell’s is about to hang in the balance, but will the danger that looms for Grace be heightened and will she and her Hive be able to survive the twist‘s her adversary’s actions will deliver?

Chapter Seventy Nine

The New Queen Bees

Hayley looked out from the large window that overlooked the secluded close that Brian and Lydia McKinley had moved into.

Although she was waiting for the new Madame of house to return she could not help smiling to herself as she recalled the show she and Brian had put on for the passing neighbours.

The close resembled Madame Grace’s Hive as it had been when Hayley had been Harvey and just like that cul-de-sac, this was going to be a new Hive too.

Movement from the right side end house driveway caused her to feel a little excitement in her panty girdle as she saw Mr & Mrs Tanner get into their car and drive away. For both of them had witnessed Hayley’s small naked breasts pushed up against the window as Brian fucked her rigidly the other Sunday.

Then her thoughts moved over to the neighbours across the road, the Warner’s Colin and Rita, a married couple who from what Brian had revealed to her, kept themselves to themselves.

Hayley had only spotted them on two or three occasions and that was only when they both happened to be leaving their house for their usual Sunday jog and from what Hayley could make out they were childless and fitness fanatics.

Suddenly the sight of movement from the left corner of the close alerted Hayley to the time as Janice Wyatt got into her car and drove away.

Hayley liked Janice she was twenty-eight and from her brief conversation only last week when she introduced Rosemary to her, she knew that her husband was a man who liked to keep their lives as secret as possible.

Janice was a bubbly blonde who always dressed very tidily, hiding her sexuality beneath the very prim looking garments she wore to go about her daily chores of shopping and keeping her house tidy and Hayley knew that once her new Mistress had returned and taken up residence that this prim looking young woman would be high on her list.

Just then Rosemary appeared behind her.

“Mother,” Rosemary curtseyed.

“Oh Rosie you made me start!” Hayley held a red painted nailed hand to her chest.

“Sorry Mother it’s just that I was wondering if father would be home to welcome the Madame?”

“Oh no Madame Lay would not like to see any men when she inspects her house!” Hayley smiled as she looked at how much Rosemary had changed since her return from University.

The specially adapted DNA drug had worked rapidly and Hayley could not believe how much she now resembled her, although her height was a good five seven, her hips, breasts, hair and skin tone were exactly the same as hers.

“You must remember not to look at her unless she specifically asks you to either!”

“Yes Mother,” Rosemary curtseyed delicately again, her long black skirt dipping to hide her black one-inched bow tied pumps.
“It’s going to feel strange having another Madame to obey, but as Madame Grace has told me it will only be until the new Madame has settled in and me and your father are married.

“Oh mother… I can’t wait to see you and father getting married!” Rosemary shrilled girlishly.

Just then the sounds of a car approaching alerted Hayley to the Mistress of the house’s return.

Eagerly both transgendered mother and daughter glided down the mezzanine stairway that led down from the large window above the front door.

The black limousine pulled up the drive and as it did Hayley had the door opened and ready to accept the new Madame of the house.

The driver’s door opened and out stepped an auburn headed woman wearing a pair of black formal court shoes, flesh coloured hose and mid length black business suit.

Instantly she looked towards the opened door and clicked her fingers.

Hayley obeyed the call instantly.

“Madame Lay, would like her cases brought from the vehicle when she is inside!” ordered the shoulder length auburn haired driver.

“Yes of course!” Hayley curtseyed. “I will see that my daughter does as you wish Miss?”

“My name is Justine, and you will call me Miss… I am Madame’s personal assistant and as you will learn you will report to me at all times… Madame has no reason to speak to her housekeepers and she expects to neither hear or see them, unless she decides to run an inspection!”

“Yes Miss!” Hayley curtseyed. “I will quickly relay your wishes to my daughter.

“I also hear that your husband to be also lives here with you?”

“Yes Miss.”

“Make sure Madame never sees him… She is a very special lady and the only men that will be allowed in her sight are her chosen assistants, lovers and clients!”

“Yes Miss!”

“Oh and one last thing… Madame is very particular with how her housekeepers and maids are attired… So consideration has been taken towards you and your daughter’s style of uniform, Madame has agreed that her household staff should dress more conservatively, so you need not fear being attired in anything unbecoming!”

“Oh thank you Miss!” Hayley curtseyed with relief.

“Now if you would excuse me Madame would like to inspect her bordello!” Miss Justine waved Hayley away.

Hurriedly Hayley moved back into the house and pulled Rosemary into position alongside her, waiting for Brian’s former wife and Rosemary’s real mother to enter.

Two impossibly high 8-inch high black platform heels entered the house and from the thick ankle straps of the shoes, gorgeous black chiffon stockings rose up to mid thigh where two cute bows held them in place.
Strong expensive perfume followed behind the Madame as the whites of her visible thighs now stood before the two bowing former males.

“So these are my temporary staff?” Madame Lay’s voice boomed down at the two heads bowed down before her.

“You have permission to speak!” Justine stood besides them.

“Yes Madame!” Hayley curtseyed, “ I am Hayley Anne and this is my daughter Rosemary!”

Rosemary curtseyed too.

“Hmmm… You both look alike… Luckily for you, you are only temporary here, because I could enjoy watching a shemale mother and daughter being fucked by my future studs!” Madame Lay laughed as she turned on her heels and walked away from them.

Both Hayley and Rosemary curtseyed and watched the former Lydia McKinley walk away and as she did they could both see that dangling between her glistening thighs beneath the very tight and short mini skirt she wore, was an array of one inch weights.

“Justine get my schedule started will you please!” Madame Lay waved her fingers as she made her way up the stairs.

“Certainly Madame!” Justine replied clapping her hands. “Staff to your chores this instant!”

For Hayley and Rosemary their time under Madame Lay would be a short one and as the former mother and wife of Brian McKinley settled into her new role of Bordello Madame and Queen Bee of her own hive, Celeste’s plans to create her own hives that would be loyal to her were well and truly underway.

Irene Moore glanced round at her class and could not believe how well behaved they had all suddenly become. She knew that her sudden strictness and new choice of clothing had stunned them in to docility and wondered why she had not considered acting and dressing this way before and also, why she had never treated them like worthless males as they all were before.

With her leather boots creaking as she bore down on the boy who used to be the main ringleader behind the callous jibes directed at her former self, the old Irene ‘Woolly Mammoth’ Moore, she breathed heavily into his ear, “Not feeling so jovial this term Kyle?”

“Err… No Miss!” he replied staring deep into his desk.

Irene leaned over Kyle further and looked at his work, making sure her huge bust was level with his face, although her thick white blouse hid her modesty, it was the well positioned black laced bodice that caused her massive breasts to sit so perfectly.

“Good I see that your work is getting much better now you’re concentrating on school work instead of bullying or poking fun at us teachers!” Irene moved away from him, her knee high dark green velvet skirt whisking as she strode stoically back up to her own desk.

In fact none of the pupils could understand how they could have ever perceived Ms Moore as anything like the great woolly mammoth she used to be known as.

Irene Moore was no longer the scruffy, greasy haired and overweight deputy head teacher she used to be before her visit to the Butterfly Salon, for now she walked tall amongst her pupils confident and strong in her approach and along with her new aggressive stance there was her ever-changing body, for the newly enhanced DNA altering drugs, she had received at the salon, were redistributing her body fat around her body.

Before when a mirror fell before her she would pay herself no attention, however now those mirrors could not be ignored for they reflected a fabulous and slowly developing curvaceous body that would, even in its still unfinished state, be envied by many women everywhere.

Her weight may have only dropped by six stone but the weight she had not lost had gone to her breasts, which before her visit to the ‘Butterfly Salon’ had been saggy and droopy.

Although with her hair now died a very charismatic mature dark grey, Irene loved how she now looked from head to toe and she especially adored the growing and swelling massive assets that she knew where now the centre of every ones attention.

Dismissing her class, she strode behind them as they formed a single file and filtered out into the corridor, casting a slight smile as she listened to the clatter of eager shoes making there way to their intended destinations within the school.

Other classes passed her by and fellow teachers all acknowledged the changed in their deputy head, equally proud that their pupils too had also fallen into the knew disciplined structure that Irene had set into motion.

In fact everyone involved with the school could not believe how these same corridors that once echoed with mayhem, abuse and chaos, had now become so serene and orderly and furthermore how it was Irene that had instigated such a drastic and much aligned change.

Reaching the teachers staff room Irene smiled vigorously as she acknowledged even more of her fellow teachers as they too succumbed to the soft melody that now occupied every corridor within Feetham’s High School for Boys.

Entering the staff room Irene made her way to her favourite table where her more favoured colleagues stood chattering.

“Ms Moore!” Deborah smiled, her pouting glossy red lips smiling sexily as her long straight blonde hair wrapped itself around her shoulders as she turned towards her.

“Mrs Westwood… You look simply divine my dear!” Irene replied admiring the choice of clothing the maths teacher had chosen to wear today.

“Thank you!” Deborah giggled as she held a perfectly shaped French polished nailed hand to her small cleavage that was visible from the low white ribbed top she wore.

For maths lessons at Feetham’s were know taken much more seriously too, especially with a very pretty and sexy looking teacher now standing before the class.

Deborah knew the power her body had over her more older and once unruly pupils and she enjoyed listening to the whispers her ever shortening array of skirts were causing.

“Deborah I hear your Ralph is starting school next week?” Irene enquired, as she could not help noticing how short Mrs Westwood’s skirts had now become and like her pupils Irene wondered if Deborah’s panties would soon be on show.

“Oh yes… He’s not looking forward to coming here, but his dirt ball of a father has told him that he must do as I say from now on!”

“Your trick of sending him back to his father’s worked!” Gloria laughed as she swayed over to the table.

“Oh yes Gloria, the arrival of his son, interrupted his cosy little sex nest so much he begged me to take Ralph back. “But tell me Irene… How is your new house?”

“Oh it’s absolutely wonderful, it’s kept Norma busy all week getting everything straight, but she has worked extremely hard to get it to my specifications!” Irene laughed. “After all I do intend on starting a family there!”

“Oh you’re so lucky to have such an obedient housekeeper!” Deborah replied.

“Irene are you coming with us to Cinchers tomorrow night?” Gloria enquired as she sipped her cup of tea.

“Oh not this weekend I’m hoping to be entertaining a certain guest this weekend!”

“Have you asked her then?” Gloria smiled as she moved closer.

“I won’t make a pass at her here and in any case she’d turn me down flatly,” Irene replied checking her dark grey pleated ponytail was still intact.

“So how are you gonna get her over to yours?” Deborah enquired.

“I’ve had Norma preparing one of the spare rooms for her two boys today and it won’t take me long to set up my room,” she smiled nonchalantly.

“Set your room up?” Gloria asked inquisitively.

“I’ll tell you on Monday… Let’s just say that my intended prey will be caught!”

“Oh Irene you’re such a tease!” Deborah giggled, “C’mon tell us I can’t wait till Monday!”

“No… I’m saying nothing more, other than the fact that I will need you Gloria to bring her and her offspring to my beautiful new house tonight!”

“You need me to pick them up?” Gloria enquired rather bemused that she would be required to help with Irene’s plans.

“Yes I’m sorry Gloria but it’s the only way I’d be able to convince her to bring her sons too!” Irene explained, “it’s a little late I know to spring this on you, but I’ve been wondering how else I’d get her to my house!”

“Well I was going to Cinchers tonight, but I can go another night, so I guess I can help you out!” Gloria smiled in agreement. “But will you need me to stay?”

“I know you would like to see what I have in store for her, but I really only need you to bring them… If she asks why you’re not staying we’ll just say that you’ve gone to pick up Deborah… after all she does live the other side of town!”

“So how’re you gonna get her two sons to enjoy their stay?” Deborah changed the subject, hoping that this would reveal Irene’s secret.
“They’ll never want to go… believe me!” Irene winked just as the bell for break sounded.

“Shucks!” Deborah shrugged her shoulders and stood up straightening her mid-thigh length navy pencil skirt.

“Gloria my god… I did not realise?” Irene gasped as she got up from her chair and noticed Gloria’s choice of trousers.

“Oh these!” Gloria smiled as she turned around. “Deborah’s been egging me on to wear these sort of things for the past week or so!”

“She’s got such a peach of an ass… Don’t you agree?” Deborah smiled.

Gloria ran her hands down her hips and around her very noticeable pear shaped bottom, however it was no so much the pert shape of her bottom that had everyone talking about her, it was the choice of cloth the trousers were made from, for they were made out of a thin light beige Hessian looking material that revealed every detail of her shapely bottom.

“I told her it was time she wore all those thongs she‘d been buying!” Deborah pointed to the beautiful laced back of her panties as they disappeared so enticingly into the cleft of her bottom cheeks.

“It’s no wonder the boys in your class are so eager to attend this term!” Irene laughed as she took in the wonderful sight of Gloria Smith’s very pert and shapely posterior.

“Oh yes the class I had this morning were all whispering about my panties, so I made sure that I spent as much time writing on the blackboard as I could!” Gloria winked and walked off out to her next class.

As the day ended Irene made her way over to Mr McKinley’s office and opened the door whereupon she sat herself down behind his desk.

With Brian McKinley away attending to his future wife’s needs, Irene decided that it was time for her to take the upper hand with the day to day running of the school, especially considering that she was to be the new Head Principle of Feethams come September.

Pressing the intercom she promptly asked Carol Anderson to join her.

Carol, despite her poking and prying, had no idea that Brian McKinley was leaving and this made the news Irene had for her all the more enjoyable.

“Ah Mrs Anderson please take a seat!” Irene picked up her glasses and began to sift through Brian’s paperwork.

Carol looked at the deputy head with contempt, for in her eyes Irene had also become fixated with the aurora that Wayne Strauss seemed to revel in.

She hated the girlie looking boy with venom and every time she saw him the more she felt glad that she was married to a real man, despite the fact that he worked on an oil rig and only came home three months of the year.

“Carol I have some news concerning your appeal to the governing board about Mr McKinley’s tenure as Head here at Feethams!”

“And?” Carol sat down and crossed her black slack covered legs.

“Well it seems that you have managed to get to the right person!”

“Meaning?”

“Mr McKinley is leaving us this July,” Irene looked up from beneath her glasses.

“He’s been sacked?”

“Looks that way,” Irene pretended to read more of the letter to accommodate the secretary’s pleasure.

“And the boygirl?” she gave a little smile.

“We are now in the position of having him expelled… I found out earlier this morning and rung his mother and told her not to send him here anymore!” Irene lied to Carol.

“I wondered why I never saw his name on the register!” Carol found delight in another of her hard fought battles with Mr McKinley. “And Mr Groat?”

“Oh Mr Groat will be re-installed after the break as PE and Coach!” Irene lied yet again. “Carol what I really called you in here for was to ask you if you’d like to discuss the new direction and approach this school should take, now that we have successfully rid ourselves of Mr McKinley?”

“New direction?” Carol looked puzzled at she looked up at the Deputy Head.

“Yes new direction… You seem surprised?”

“Well I err… I mean… I thought that?” she began to stutter, for what she had witnessed in Mrs Smith, Mrs Westwood and Irene Moore’s unusual behaviour this term, she had thought that Mr McKinley was now a close friend of theirs.

“You thought that because I went on a diet that I was on Brian’s side?”

“Well I err…?”

“Carol, I loathe the idea of having a transvestite in my classes and like you I lobbied to have Mr McKinley removed along with the boy… Mrs Smith and Mrs Westwood did too!”

“Well… I must apologise for judging all of you,” Carol replied bemused by the revelation, “but it’s just… Well it’s the way you’ve all changed since then?”

“Changes are what I want to put in place in this school… Have you not noticed how I have taken advantage of Mr McKinley’s absence and changed a few things?”

“Well I must admit the music in the corridor does seem to have a calming influence on the pupils,” Carol had to admit. “But I thought it was another of Mr McKinley’s ideas?”

“No Carol… It is completely my doing and it is little adjustments like this that I want to speak to you about!” Irene stood up and walked round her desk and perched her bottom on the corner of it.

“Speak to me?” Carol looked up at the deputy head.

“I’ve taken the initiative Carol and have put myself forward to replace our very weak current head principle!” Irene breathed in purposefully so she could catch the fragrance Carol was wearing today.

“You have already applied?”

“Yes Carol I have… You see when Mr McKinley gathered us in here at the beginning of this term, and told us about his reasons in wanting that mixed up boy to stay here… I had a little chat with Gloria outside of school and we decided that it was time to straighten out this school once and for all… Obviously we both had to sharpen ourselves up too… Anyway Mrs Westwood also shared the same reservations about Mr McKinley’s leadership and all three of us secretly joined your petition to have him removed!”

“But Mrs Westwood… I mean her change is so?”

“Dramatic!” Irene laughed out loud.

“Well yes!”

“Carol… Deborah is a top mathematics teacher and Gloria is the English teacher… These subjects are the most important in the curriculum’s set out by the board of governors… It took a lot of persuasion to get Mrs Westwood to dress a little more provocative for her students, and I must admit if you look at her pupils attendance and grading levels they are now a 100% up!”

Carol could not disagree for she had seen a rather dramatic shift in all of the pupils results concerning Mrs Westwood and Mrs Smith.

“Good!” Irene interrupted Carol’s thoughts, “Now I’d like to have a chat with you about my plans for next autumn!”

“I… I don’t?” Carol tried to find a reply.

“Carol I thought I could count on you of all people… Especially as we now share a common cause?”

“Well… Yes I cannot argue with the fact that I am as glad as you are about Mr McKinley’s tenure here being severed, but I’m not a teacher… Perhaps you should include some of the other teachers… Like Mr Groat’s for instance?”

“Carol I intend to reshape this school… I mean you would never send your sons to this place would you?”

“Certainly not!” Carol spoke resolutely. “I’d never even bring them here for a visit!”

“Well that’s my point… I respect your stance Carol and this is why I need your help in turning this place around!” Irene looked at her watch and then back at Carol. “Look I would like to stay here and talk this through with you, but I’d prefer it if we could discuss these plans in a more private place!”

“Private?”

“Yes… I’d like for you to come over to my house tonight… Deborah and Gloria have agreed to join you, so you need not feel concerned about being alone!”

“Well I’d like to but I’ve got to look after Tommy and Lewis, I can’t get a babysitter at such short notice,” Carol thought she had found a way out of her future head principle’s invite.

“Nonsense Carol, you can bring them with you, I have a games room they would feel at home in and I’ve got spare rooms too, so don’t worry yourself about getting home late at night!” Irene stood up and moved over to the door and opened it. “So I will see you tonight then, I’ll arrange for Gloria to pick you and your two sons up… In fact I can’t wait to finally put faces to the names of your offspring!”

Carol wanted to refuse the offer straight forth, but Irene Moore had ushered her out of the office and into the corridor, where Gloria Smith suddenly appeared to tell her what time she would be picking her up.

Carol Anderson did not want to go, but considering the invite included her two sons and the prospect of playing a major part in restructuring the school, her inquisitiveness had one her over.

Gloria was on time and unlike today at school she was wearing an outfit that befitted her real age.

Tommy and Lewis were still arguing with their mother as they all got into Gloria’s saloon, for they wanted to stay at home and catch up with their favourite hack and slash video game.

However Carol held her ground and explained to them that Mrs Moore had a games room set up for her nephews when ever they called round and that she was quite sure that she would have a game that they could enjoy for the evening.

The journey took about an hour and a half and Gloria wasted no time in finding out a little more information on Carol Anderson’s hard working, oilrig bound husband Jack.

As Carol divulged more and more information of her husband and how strong and virile he was the more Gloria wanted to see him.

Arriving at Irene’s house, Carol was rather stunned to find that the deputy head was not living in some scruffy rundown suburban house that her prying had revealed over a year ago and as they pulled up into a long driveway she was further shocked to find out that Irene Moore was now living in a very large manor type house with it’s own courtyard and grounds.

“Come in!” Irene welcomed her guests.

“I… Thought?” Carol herded her two boys before her as she looked around the courtyard.

“Oh I’ve got so much work to do here… And what with trying to secure my new position at the school… Well I just don’t get the time!” Irene held out her hand and shook Carol Anderson’s hand. “And these are you wonderful sons I take it?”

“Yes they are,” Carol replied introducing her eldest son Tommy and her younger son Lewis. “Tommy is three months off his fourteenth and Lewis has just turned thirteen!”

“Fabulous!” Irene held out her hand for the two boys to shake.

“Mom tells us you’ve got a games room?” Tommy responded rather rudely.

“Yeah Mom tells us the kids at your school call you a Mammoth… Coz you’re so fat!” Lewis laughed as he looked Irene up and down.

“Tommy… Lewis… Manners!” Carol found herself going red as both her sons ignored the deputy head’s warm welcome. “Oh I’m terribly sorry!”

“Don’t fret my dear… I’m used to rude boys!” Irene smiled along with Lewis. “And besides I did use to be rather fat… But please come on in!”

“I’m just going to pick Mrs Westwood up Mrs Moore!” Gloria feigned her departure.

“Of course Gloria… Please hurry back, we’ve so much to discuss!” Irene ushered Carol into her house.

Walking into the reception hall, Carol gasped as she saw how splendid the interior of the manor house was, for the floor was made of marble and various Greek like statues stood either side to every door that led off of the hall.

Just then a double door opened and a grey haired maid dressed in a grey maids uniform appeared.

“Ah Norma… I believe these two young boys would like to be shown to the games room!” Irene snapped her fingers.

Carol stood opened mouthed as Irene’s maid instantly curtseyed before them and asked for her sons to follow her.

“I’m sure they are thirsty and hungry Norma… So make sure they have plenty to eat and drink!”

“Oh please Irene… You don’t need to pamper them really!” Carol tried to assert some of her own authority over her two sons, especially as they had just placed her in a rather embarrassing situation regarding Irene’s nickname at the school.

“Nonsense… They’re boys and they do need looking after!” Irene shrugged Norma away.

“Yeah… I hope you’ve got the latest Deathmatch game?” Tommy grinned as he followed his mother’s senior teacher’s housemaid up the winding stairs.

“Carol… Come on into my lounge and sit yourself down… We have so much to discuss!” Irene walked over to the two double doors and opened them.

“Oh I do feel ashamed at what my son came out with,” Carol tried to offer an apology.

“Carol forget about it,” Irene pointed Carol into the lounge.

“Oh my goodness it’s beautiful!” Carol stood amazed at the almost Greek style décor of the lounge, “I’d never’ve believed it if you had not shown me!”

“Yes I do like the Athenian style… But anyway I’m just going to get changed and then I’ll join you, so please make your self comfortable.”

Irene watched Carol walk into her parlour, inhaling her fragrance just like she secretly did at school when she passed her by or stood by her.

To Irene, Carol was indeed a challenge, for she was head strong, resolute and very outspoken and at 36 years of age and being a mother of two equally head strong boys she carried an air of superiority about her wherever she went.

Carol loved being in control of her life and this in turn gave her the impetuous to become as outspoken as she was. She always held strong morals and if things were not to her liking she would go out of her way to make sure that her views were the ones to be heard.

In short Carol Anderson always got what she wanted.

With Brian McKinley’s moves being closely monitored by Carol, Lady Melissa knew she would become a threat and when Wayne Strauss had harmlessly snared Deborah Westwood, she was quick to capitalise on the situation, however Celeste had been quick to make sure that all three teachers were under her control and carefully saw that everything going on within the school now came though her.

Her mother had always envisioned Julia Stroud as the woman who would front their political wing, but Celeste believed she had found another niche to exploit.

Lady Melissa’s plans for Feetham’s had always been high on her agenda, but she had always wanted to wait until Julia Stroud was in a much more stronger political position than what she was and considering Julia was to be the first recipient of the ’Super Femme’ drug that Celeste had been working on since the trials had begun with Wendy Robinson, the drama that had unfolded in the Butterfly Salon had now brought the plans for the school abruptly forward.

Yet for Celeste it could not have come at a more opportune moment, for it now gave her the perfect chance to progress with her own agenda.

Irene Moore was the ideal candidate for her project and for her plan to take control of her adopted mother’s empire and using the basis of her already successful trials with the Robinsons, Celeste would begin to sculpture the deputy head into the perfect mannequin she required and with Gloria Smith and Deborah Westwood by her side they were going to become a formidable trio all under the influence of Celeste and considering that she had already informed her mother of the re-aging drug trials she had begun on Gloria, her mother’s attention would always be drawn to her and not Irene.

Celeste had through her acquaintance with the Texan Lawyer Jonathan Mills, already acquired the country mansion that they had used to share for their one sided secret tryst with one another and considering Grace had wiped all his memory of her, the only connection he had to the mansion was the deeds that plainly showed the property and its estate, now belonged to Celeste.

During the past month or so Celeste had been using her own personal fortune she had gained to install all the specialised monitoring equipment she needed into the property, ready for her secret project to begin, whilst cleverly allaying the usual Cresswell’s technology alongside it to cover up any unfortunate and unforeseen incidents should the spotlight fall on the property or its residents.

In all Celeste had covered every angle, for if the worst was to happen and Irene Moore’s behaviour was to come to her mother’s attention it would look as though everything was being done through the proper channels and Irene’s programming was due to an error made at the Farm.

Of course Irene’s programming was never to be done from the Farm for Celeste would be running the whole of the operation from her own hideout in a disused old cottage on the edge of the estate, manned, or as they were, wo-manned by her own loyal people.

“The program is now up and running Madame,” a small blonde headed girl showed Celeste her small palm reader.

“Good Angela, it has been a long time coming but at last we shall have our own little Hive to rival my adopted mother‘s ones!”

“Yes Ma’am,” the blonde assistant acknowledged.

Moving Irene from her grotty 2 bedroom house and into the mansion had been quite easy and with the future Head Mistress’s mind heavily under Celeste’s manipulation, her plans to take control could finally begin, however before she could begin her assault on the people who were loyal to Melissa she needed to make sure that Irene could handle someone whose equality for tenaciousness was as strong as hers and there was no bigger test for all three of her new mannequins than the school secretary Carol Anderson and with Irene’s new mind and body now under her well hidden directives, Celeste also began to drive her newly implemented cravings and considering both Irene and Carol both craved for control, Celeste decided to hasten Irene’s new sexual needs and considering they had been lying dormant through her sexless marriage to Norman, Celeste knew that the new Irene would begin to centre her newfound lesbian feelings on Carol.

Irene stripped down to her black corset and stockings and as she checked that her piercing where all in place her new mind shivered with excitement. Carol Anderson was exactly where she wanted her.

Moving over to her wardrobe she pulled out a black see through negligee and put it on, moving over to the large mirror Irene checked that her knee high black leathered stiletto boots were strapped properly and then she moved over to a small security console by her bed.

Pressing a few buttons she smiled, for the buttons controlled all the locks to the windows and doors of the manor.

“You won’t be going anywhere tonight my dear!” Irene began to chuckle to herself.

Carol sat down in the Athenian style lounge and began to figure out how Irene Moore could afford such a place.

She knew that Irene’s husband was no big city dealer and she knew exactly how much Irene earned and the more she thought about it the more she realised she was in a position to find out more.

Irene passed by Norma who was sitting on a chair outside of a pink door along the upstairs corridor.

“Mistress!” Norma got to her feet and curtseyed.

“I take it the boys are watching our program?” she enquired as she listened to the silence from beyond the door.

“Yes Mistress, they gulped down the drinks without any questions as to the taste!”

“Good… Their transformation will be such a shock for her!” Irene smiled, “Oh I take it her room is ready for later?”

“Yes Mistress!”

“Very well I will leave you to your task!” Irene checked that her breasts where suitably placed within her corset and carried on her way.

Carol’s intrigue had now taken her to a cupboard on the far side of the room, she had found nothing of interest on the mantelpiece above the hearth and as she tried to open the doors, she found out that it was locked.

“Where does she get her money from?” she huffed as she began another avenue of search, this time by the huge 80 inch tv. “Bingo!” she shrilled as she found some photos laying face down.

Picking them up she began to look at them with the first one being a picture of Irene as she used to be and the next one of her wedding day.

“You’re definitely no head turner!” she smirked as she looked at the wedding photo.

“What about now!” a voice sounded behind her.

“Oh I err… Wha the fuck?” Carol’s mouth dropped open as she turned around, surprised at Irene’s sudden return letting all the pictures fall onto the floor.

However it was not so much her return that caused Carol so much shock, but more so the way she was dressed.

“Yes I was no beauty in those days!” Irene closed the doors behind her and locked them.

“What in hell’s name is going on here!” Carol began to feel panic building in her as she began to see Irene’s transformation full on.

“What d’ya think honey!” Irene opened up her negligee exposing her two globes of flesh crested upon her restrictive corset.
.
“I have no idea what you think you’re doing… But I’m going to take my boys and leave!” Carol stormed off past a smiling Irene over to the double doors.

Irene watched as her chosen prey rushed past her, once again breathing in her fragrance, her own body relishing the excitement that Carol would soon be all hers and she would be inhaling her fragrance everyday and night.

Carol tried to open the doors but found they were locked.

“Let me out you perverted whore!” she shook the door handles angrily.

“What’s up Mrs Perfect, am I still not to your liking?” Irene looked Carol up and down as she ran her hands over the tops of her breasts.

“You can’t keep me here!” Carol turned around angrily.

“Well I don’t think Jack will be able to help you and besides I’m sure he’ll be relieved that he won’t have to spend nine months on an oil rig just to keep you in your snooty life style anymore!” Irene moved over to the ornate cupboard. “You know the way you dress is so nice always conservative and so refined!”

Carol glanced down at her dark navy matching jacket and trouser suit and then back up at Irene. “What?”

“I’ve spent many nights dreaming of peeling of your slacks and blouses and seeing what delights you’ve got hidden under them… It must be something rather spectacular or Jack would’ve strayed and I must admit he does look so strong and masculine… Hmmm I bet he’s so good in bed?”

“You leave my Jack out of this you bitch… I’m gonna see that you never work at another school in your life!” Carol kicked the door with her heel and moved over to the heavy drapes hiding the windows.

Irene laughed menacingly as she took out a key that was hidden between her cleavage and unlocked the cupboard.

Carol tried frantically to open the window, but once again it was locked.

“Carol there’s no use in trying to escape you and your two offspring are here to stay!” she smiled as she opened the cupboard.

“Listen here you demented cow!” Carol stood her ground as Irene revealed to her the contents of the cupboard.

“Yes my dear I’m going to use everyone of these devices on you!” Irene pulled out a large black dildo. “And needless to say you will soon learn to enjoy them!”

“Let me out now!” Carol stood defiant in her actions “Tommy! Lewis!” she shouted out loud.
“Oh those two sweet cherubs of yours will never want to leave here now I’m afraid,” Irene put the tip of another silicone phallus in her mouth. “ Hmmm your juices are gonna taste so wonderful on this!”

Carol’s anger was growing and once again she ran over to the double door and began banging on it and trying to force it open calling out for her two sons to come down at once.

“I’ve got to give it to you Carol… Your arrogance still continues, even though you are in such a dangerous predicament?” Irene then began to take out a collar and chain set.

“Arrogance… I’ll show you arrogance when I report you to the police… Now let me and my two boys go this instant!” Carol demanded in her most angry and authoritative tone.

“Are you this dominant with Jack… Is that why he stays so loyal to you?” Irene laughed as she then took out a one and a half-foot long cowpoke. “I’m gonna enjoy breaking you!”

“Tommy!” Carol continued to rattle the doors violently. “Lewis! Come here immediately!”

“Mrs Anderson you are trying my patience… Those doors cost a fortune to replace… So will you please stop banging them or else I’ll have to stop you!” Irene spoke in her usual school mistress tone.

“How dare you speak to me like that!” Carol turned around and finally took note of what Irene was holding. “Wh… What are you doing?”

“This collar and chain is for you my dear!” Irene held it up “Your going to become my bitch!”

“Your Bitch?” Carol tried to compose herself.

“Yes… My bitch, but obviously like all bitches they have to be broken in, and that is what I’m going to do with you!” Irene moved confidently over to her trapped prey. “I could of course use drugs on you to break you but I want to break you gradually!”

Carol looked resolutely at Irene, her steadfast mind completely unaware of the real situation she was now in “Look Mrs Moore… I don’t know what this is all about… But I’m sure we can talk it through?”

Irene stopped, deliberately pretending to think about Carol’s question. “So you’ll do what I ask?”

“Oh I see… Yes this is Mr McKinley’s way of trying to frighten me into withdrawing my petition… Everything you said about him resigning and you taking over was just a rouse to get me here… Well you can tell him from me that I’ll see to it that all of you will be put away for this!”

“My dear, this is not about Brian and it never was, he is leaving and I am going to be the next Head Principle and that is the fact!”

“Do you really think the governing board will let you become Head when I tell them that your some perverted sick clown!” Carol smiled caustically back at Irene.

“You really can’t see no further than the end of your nose and you never listen to anyone but yourself do you?” Irene began to rap the cowpoke in the palm of her hand.

“That’s why I have handsome husband and a happy family, unlike you!” Carol folded her arms and sneered at Irene.

Irene just smiled as she moved towards Carol.

“Now let me and my boys out of here and I’ll make…” Carol was stopped in mid sentence as Irene pressed a button on the cowpoke and dug it into Carol’s stomach, the electrical charge knocking her unconscious instantly.

“I’d imagine you would!” Irene laughed out loudly.

Fastening the manacles and chains to the bed and with a deep smile, Irene looked down at her captured prey, for Carol Anderson and her family were now firmly in her hands.

A mild sedative would keep her asleep until tomorrow afternoon when Norma returned home from the Butterfly Salon with her new sons.

Stroking her hair Irene felt tempted to place a kiss on her dark pink lips and continue down her neck, but that would come later for more important things had to be done before Carol became her submissive lover.

Shaking her head Irene could still not believe how this woman’s arrogance still purveyed a pathway of naivety to the situation she was in, yet looking at her calm and serene face Irene should have known that her self-important thinking mind would not see such obvious danger.

Carol was strong-minded and Irene liked that and as she ran her hands over her soft brown hair again, she could see why her husband made sure that he worked hard to keep her in the lifestyle she had obviously become accustomed too.

Irene could see how Jack Anderson had succumbed to her sultry looks, even considering he was a very strong and good looking man himself, who could easily have the pick of any woman he wanted, he obviously enjoyed being dominated by her.

“Goodnight my dear,” Irene kissed her on the forehead, “We’ll see how perfect and unblemished you are tomorrow!”

Irene reported in to Wendy Robinson and in turn she reported to the Farm.

Celeste was excited at the news of Irene’s capture and despite her mother’s wishes she felt that turning a fat unmotivated dull woman into a man hating dominatrix was fun, after all her mother had done the same thing to quite a few overweight people namely Celeste herself, although she already had lesbian tendencies anyway, but Celeste leaned more towards bisexuality.

Sipping her glass of Chianti she giggled as she contemplated the scale of her plans and how far away she was from taking control of her adopted mother’s empire and although it was going to be a long road, she knew that everything was now in place and as her thoughts shifted to Irene, she smiled devilishly as considered the role that she would also play and more importantly the trap she was also setting for one of Lady Melissa’s most trusted advisors and most influential close friends - Agatha, and together with Carol Anderson’s family, Irene would be the perfect foil to build a wedge between the so called Governess of discipline and her mother.

In fact just the very thought of Agatha made Celeste seethe with contempt, for the self appointed disciplinarian and head of all of Cresswell’s juvenile correction facilities was not only in her mother’s will, but was now taking up the position of head of Cresswell’s new religious chapter, an idea that Celeste herself had put forward to her mother, for she knew the power of a religious sect would be a very important asset for Cresswell’s to control, especially for the likes of ordinary people whose lives were governed by more religious doctrines, rather than business, finance or governments.

Furthermore Celeste also had a plan to infiltrate and erode the confidence of those people who were devoutly attached to the Ministries of the Cathedral of Bullchester and its surrounding Parishes.

“First things first!” she sighed as she finished her drink as her mind once again went back to the shock that her adopted mother would have if she knew what she was doing to the other two teachers, especially Gloria Smith, for the sixty three-year-old English teacher was going to slowly evolve into a sex hungry, man eating vamp with a body that would not look out of place on a perky eighteen-year-old and to cap that how Deborah Westwood would eventually become a glamorous slut.

“Yes!” she giggled as she poured herself another glass of Chianti , “I’m gonna look forward to creating havoc with your dream for Feethams and I‘ll drive a wedge between you and that bitch Agatha!” because with her mother’s lawyer now out of her hair, she could begin to tweak all of the foundations her adopted mother had already laid to her own specifications.

“Here’s to your new Queen Bees!” she toasted herself, as she began to sift through some secret documents she had managed to get Jonathan to part company with.

Documents that highlighted her mother’s past secrets and dealings and as she came across a certain name another more deadly plan began to hatch in her mind.

“Yes of course… It was staring me in the face all the time and it would rid me of Agatha and mother’s cronies even quicker?” her slightly inebriated mind contemplated.

Walking over to her computer she began to scour the database and found the person who was playing a vital part in her mother’s latest project.

Within seconds Celeste had all the information she needed to acquire this certain persons services, so picking up her mobile she dialled his number.

“Hello Mr Jinx!”

As Celeste began to plot what she assumed would be her true destiny, back at the original Hive, Grace was busily contriving her revenge for Celeste’s betrayal.

Celeste had seriously underestimated the power her mother’s shemale creation Grace had acquired, neither had she considered how dangerous she would be to her plans either, for Grace was hatching a scheme that would eventual see Lady Melissa’s adopted daughter fall foul to Grace’s own protégé — Michelle and as she would be home to celebrate her fifteenth, this would give Grace the time she needed to set her plans in motion.

However the wheel of events that Celeste was going to set in motion were going to bring a halt to any of their plans and for Melissa Cresswell her long planned retribution was going to be brought forward rather unexpectedly.

Carol awoke with a rather numb taste in her mouth and as her vision restored her memory of what had happened to her did too.

The taste in her mouth soon evolved into some type of obstruction and as she decided it was time to shout out her discomfort, she realised she was wearing some type of gag.

Trying to force herself up she realised that she was strapped down naked onto a bed and as second after second turned into minutes she tried to wriggle her way out of her binds, yet the more she struggled the more she could feel the ties biting into her flesh.

After an hour or so the soreness of her ankles and wrists finally brought her awareness to the danger of her predicament.

However, just as the first tear of frustration began to creep from eye, a door opened and within seconds the familiar face of Irene loomed over her.

Carol struggled to exact some words that would condemn her so-called future head of the school.

“I wouldn’t bother trying to speak sweetheart… The gag won’t let you!” Irene laughed out loud.

Carol once again struggled to speak but the gag forced back any words.

“Now then sweetheart… As I’ve finally got your full attention I’ll explain what I’m going to do to you,” Irene then sat herself down on the bed besides her. “I use to envy you when I was… Well when I was my original self… I mean you were so strong willed, determined and forceful, well I could not help thinking how nice it would be to be just like you… So anyway I really should thank you for helping me become the person I should’ve been!”

Carol’s eyes widened as she listened to Irene’s confession.

“I know you don’t feel any sexual tendencies towards me at the moment… But that’ll change very soon, because we are going to become lovers!”

Carol tried desperately to berate her deranged work colleague but her restraints kept her in place, there was no way this madness that had seemed to be spreading throughout the school was going to get her.

“And I know how much you must be worrying about Tommy and Lewis, but you’ve got nothing to fear, because they are going to become the two most adorable and cutest things any mother could ask for!” Irene laughed as she watched Carol’s anguish at recollection that her two sons were also here too. “But I can assure you no harm will come to them here… Not now they’re going to be living with me… Although I do have certain rules which they must adhere to!”

Cold hands suddenly found there way onto Carol’s stomach and as they did tears began to fill her eyes.

“Oh sweetheart you don’t have to cry… You too will love living here and sharing my bed with me, I mean we are going to have such fun!” Irene then wiped Carol’s falling teardrops away. “But first I must train you into obeying my every wish.”

Carol’s sad eyes followed her mad school colleague’s leather clad body as she made her way over to a wardrobe.

Opening the wardrobe Irene revealed an assortment of rubber and latex clothing and then from a compartment behind them, an assortment of odd shaped devices.

“Oh I’m going to look forward to seeing this work,” Irene held up a really odd looking device.

Carol stretched her head to see what the thing was and as Irene brought it forward her eyes widened in horror.

“Yes my dear it is a chastity belt and it’s yours!” Irene ran her hands over the two soft protrusions that lined the gusset of it. “Oh and don’t think struggling will stop me from placing this on you, take a look above you!” Irene pointed to the ceiling of the room.

Carol did and could see a rather strange looking hoist like device, which in her struggles since wakening she had not noticed.

Irene laughed again as she set the chastity belt aside and began to lower the hoist and unravel the straps.

“Oh you’re simply going to love the boys new look sweetheart and from what Norma tells me they’re so eager to go with her to the salon and the Butterfly boutique they could hardly sleep last night!” Irene began to attach the straps to the binds that held Carol to the bed. “Oh we are going to make such a wonderful family!”

Tommy and Lewis Anderson’s young minds succumbed to the specially adapted device that to them had been a normal games machine and TV screen.

Arriving at the room they both sneered at the girlish colours and décor of the room, however after consuming their drinks and eagerly sitting down before the big screen and pressing start, both of them where soon tucked up in their separate beds asleep.

Norma waited her time and switched off the program and began to arrange her Mistress’s ‘ready made family’ as she called them, and then carefully selected the new choice of underwear, which were of course still boys clothes, upon the chairs besides them.

Then after that she pressed a switch that caused the headboards of the beds to omit a strange frequency of soft subliminal messages that would accompany them in their slumber.

As morning arrived Norma could not believe the drastic change in the two boys, for they were dressed in their matching blue satin page boy outfits and waiting eagerly for their charge to take them on a trip to the Butterfly Salon.

Across town a similar but different scene was unfolding in the Westwood household.
Ralph Westwood had fallen asleep after spending most of his usual Friday busy tidying his room and to make things worse his mother had also started rearranging his room too, especially his walls.

Pictures of his favourite pin up girls and music heroes had been removed and his curtains and bedding had now become uncomfortably pastel shades.

Just then Deborah walked in and stood authoritatively over him with her arms folded.
The sight of her short pleated skirt and pantyhosed knees soon brought him to another of his latest qualms.

“Oh I err… Sorry Mom!” he yawned as he picked himself up giving his mother another rather concerned scowl, for her soft wool top was so low he could actually see the fleshy globes of her breasts as they were pushed high by her bra.

“I’ve told you once… You will address me as Mother!” she scolded him, her eyes looking around his room for any discrepancies.

“Aw’Mom don’t be so rad!” he sat up following her eyes as they browsed his very tidy room.

“Well it looks like I’ll have to confiscate your music collection as well as your video games!” she moved over to his wardrobe and pushed aside his creased clothes he had hung up in his wardrobe. “You’re also gonna learn how to iron this weekend too… So you can forget about watching TV too!”

“Awh… For Fu… Please Mom… Ironing is for sissies!” he carefully rephrased his words.

Deborah smirked as she heard the first vital signs of her son’s obedience lessons finally showing through. Ralph knew that he was now well and truly under his mother’s wings, for his father had told him bluntly that he could not have him staying with him anymore.

“Ralph you’ll be starting at my school on Monday, and you’ll need to have a neatly ironed shirts!”

“I don’t see what was wrong with my old school… All my friends are there?”

“That’s exactly why I’m taking you to my school, we have a credible anti bullying system in use!”

“But I wasn’t being bullied?” he pleaded once again.

“Rubbish I saw the state your trousers and shirt were in,” she casually dismissed his reply, picking up as much of his CD collection as possible and walking out of his room with them.

Ralph slung himself back on his bed, wondering what was going on with his mother, for the way she now looked and dressed was just so unnatural, especially considering she had always been such a prude.

Yet as he wondered about his mother’s sudden transformation his mind went back to his own ever depleting lack of bedroom entertainment.

“Yeah!” he huffed as he moved over to his wardrobe and moved it aside to reveal his stash of ‘Mega Babe’ magazines. “She aint gonna sep me from these!”

“Hello Irene… How’s it going with the bitch?” Deborah held the phone between her shoulder and craned head, as she tossed Ralph’s CD’s into the rubbish bin.

“Oh she’s getting used to her new position!” Irene laughed back, “and you?”

“Oh he’s down to his magazines now!” Deborah returned the laugh. “Mega Babes I think they’re called!”

“That’s good… Have you started him on the hormones yet?”

“Irene I started him on them two weeks ago, there in all of his drinks and all his dinners!” Deborah’s voice trailed away from her laughter tone.

“What’s up sweetheart?”

“I know they’ve got drugs that’ll change him into a princess at the salon,” Deborah began to sound a little disheartened.

“Deborah… Mistress Wendy explained that Ralph’s change must be slower.”

“But Carol’s boys are going to be ultra femme for the final term?” Deborah continued to sound a little jealous of Carol’s son’s more hasty transformation.

Wendy Robinson’s wishes where those of her commanders, Feethams school was now a part of the Cresswell indoctrinate, which unbeknown to it’s founder was about to be poisoned by it’s own creation.

Chapter Eighty

Into the Void

“Please take a seat Miss?” the overweight balding man spoke calmly.

“Miss Cresswell… And it’s indeed an honour to meet you Mr Falconer!” Celeste shook her mother’s mortal enemy by the hand.

“And what can I do for you?”

“Well,” Celeste casually and very sexily crossed her legs. “How are my mother’s gifts?”

“Gifts?” Bernard cut the end of a large Cuban and began to light it.

“Yes those two darling little twins she gave you as a softener!” Celeste grinned calmly.

“They are serving their purpose!” he puffed out a plume of smoke.

“Are you not the least suspicious as to where two such adorable things like that came from?”

“Miss Cresswell… I am suspicious of everyone even my own shadow!” he smiled back menacingly as he set forth another plume of smoke in his guests direction.

“Well I’m the person who created them!” Celeste tried to avoid inhaling the smoke.

“I tell you what Miss Cresswell… Why don’t we cut the chase and get down to why you’re here?”

“I am soon to become a very wealthy and powerful woman Mr Falconer and my adopted mother, is… Well all I can say she is a very old acquaintance of yours!” Celeste then handed Bernard Falconer a dossier she had assembled of her mother’s very long and colourful life.

“Melissa Cresswell… Yes I’m quite familiar with your mother’s empire,” he briefly scanned the dossier and put it aside.

“Perhaps you would take more of an interest if you knew who she really was?”

Bernard Falconer glanced back at the dossier and to appease his guest, began to look at it more closely.

Celeste watched as he slowly stubbed out his cigar and began to take note of what was written down before him. “I see I have your attention!” she smiled nonchalantly.

“How silly of me?” Bernard threw the dossier onto his desk and smirked. “Rachel… I thought she had been killed a long time ago… So what exactly do you have in mind my dear?”

“My mother has been driven by her hatred of you and wants nothing more than revenge on you, in some elaborate way, but I on the other hand can see the financial rewards of having us join forces!”

“Join forces?” Bernard breathed another plume of smoke into Celeste’s direction.

“Cresswell’s is legit… All that is left of your empire is not!” she waved away the smoke.

“And who do you see heading this union of my assets and your deceased mother’s… I gather you do want me to dispose of her?”

“You will work for me and… Yes I do expect you to dispose of her too!”

“Me… Work for you?” Bernard almost choked while inhaling his Cuban.

“Do you think the authorities will leave Cresswell’s alone if you was on any of the boards?”

“You’re definitely a nasty bit of work Miss Cresswell, if that’s your name?”

“Thank you Mr Falconer… I’m quite sure my mother would be pleased to hear you tell her that!” Celeste smiled as she crossed her legs again. “Now if you’d care to pick up the dossier again, I’d like to draw your attention to a picture at the back.”

Bernard half hearted picked it up and scoured the dossier to the back where he came upon a picture of two blonde women.

“Who’re these fillies?” he breathed his smoke onto the pictures.

“The large breasted lap dancer is your daughter!”

“My?” he waded his smoke away as he looked at the picture more intently, “You’ve gotta be fuckin jokin?”

“No I’m not!”

“Whose the other one?” he choked slightly as he began to get to grips with the news that his long lost daughter was still alive and not holding up some motorway bridge.

“That is Graham… Your son in law!”

“Fuck… What happened to the wimp?”

“Rachel… Is what happened to them!” Celeste continued to divulge her mother’s entire plot to destroy him,” Celeste smirked a little. “Tell me Bernard what has happened to all of your fellow colleagues and all of your more legal ventures… Hmmm?”

“Damn the bitch!” he clutched his fist together and rammed it on his desk. “She was the one behind all those incitements that collapsed my world!”

“Of course, although I do seem surprised that the whereabouts of your daughter and what my mother’s done to her and your son in-law does not anger you as much?”

“Anger me?” Bernard looked Celeste in the eye. “My dear I only sired the bitch because I raped her mother, in a way your mother saved her!”

“Saved her?”

“You have not done your homework on me have you!” Bernard stood up and walked over to a cabinet, leaving his guest to ponder on her own question.

“Mr Falconer… I don’t understand?”

“My dear… D’you think showing me pictures of a bastard daughter would fill me with so much anger that I would join you in your little charade?”

Celeste began to shift uneasily on her chair as she watched the overweight bald headed adversary of her mother’s open the cabinet and pull out a gun.

“Well let me give you a lesson that your mother undoubtedly never gave you!” he pointed the gun at her. “Get up and go over to the couch!”

“What?”

A shot rang out and whistled past Celeste’s ear.

“I said get over on the couch now!” he waved the gun. Take your dress off, pull your panties down and bend over!”

Celeste felt beads of sweat form on her forehead as she nervously did as Bernard Falconer told her.

“You want to follow in your mother’s footsteps so I’m going to make sure that you do… Now pull your fuckin panties down and stick your fuckin ass up for me!”

Tears streamed down Celeste’s cheeks as the colt was stuck in her ear and Bernard Falconer’s cock was rammed into her pussy.

She had seriously underestimated him and as his cock slid in and out of her, she began to realise why her mother had kept not only her, but also Grace and his own daughter’s distance from him.

Exploding deep within Celeste, Bernard laughed evilly as he grabbed a hold of her hair and turned her face to face.

“I must thank you for your help… And now you’ve shown me who it was that has been biting at my heels all these years, you’ve given me the chance to reclaim everything that slut of a mother has taken from me… I shall have to rethink my strategy… But?”

Celeste could not help but look deep into his eyes, eyes that were so colourless and empty and in that spilt second she could see the reality of her mother’s hatred for the man, he was nothing more than a twisted, corrupt and whole heartedly evilly perverse creature.

“My dear,” he licked her face with his tongue, “The question begs…What… Do I do with you?”

Bernard Falconer smirked as he watched two of his bodyguards having fun with his latest and somewhat rather surprising acquisition, for the woman had been stupid enough to walk in and tell him everything of the person responsible for stripping away his assets and her plans to ruin him for good.

He recalled Rachel Cresswell with found memories, her own father had been someone he admired, for he had a heart of acid just like him, poisoned and twisted to the core, but then everyone in their circle did.

“Hmmmmmm the good old days!” he began to recount the days when the ’Circle’ as it used to be known as was strong and had avenues into every enterprise, government, banana republic and underworld activity going, but the collapse of the Berlin wall was the beginning of the end of their Circle.

He also recounted the times he himself had fucked Rachel senseless, not that she would ever remember any of it, for like all of the controlled women in the old days, they were constantly peppered with a cocktail of drugs and amphetamines and further more he also recalled the gay prostitute she had become friendly with and knew that he would not be far away either.

Pressing his intercom he called in his trusty assassin Xavier.

“Yes Mr Falconer!” he glanced over at the big plasma screen showing two of his men beating and raping a woman in one of his specially adapted rooms below his mansion.

“Xavier… It appears that the little tramp you see here, thought she could do business with me!”

“I gather you want me to dispose of her?” Xavier sat down and smiled as he looked at the screen. “That is of course… If there’s anything to dispose of!”

“Oh those two idiots… I’ve warned them not to kill her and besides I’ve already got the necessary information required from her if they do. But I do intend on starting her on an old recipe that was used back in the old days before those damn Red Commie Bastards infiltrated every vice we had going!”

“So who do you want me to take out?” Xavier replied a little mystified.

“All in good time my friend… First I want you to bring your meeting forward with that Miss Acton, who so generously gave me those two delightful little fuck machines!” Bernard bit into his big fat Cuban cigar and spat the end out on the floor.

“I take it you’ve discovered who she’s a front for then?” Xavier moved his shiny steel tipped black crocodile boots over the array of photos scattered across the floor.

“Yes!” Bernard switched off the monitor.

“Someone you know?” Xavier trailed his foot over several torn photos of an older woman.

“You could say I knew her… The bitch had even bought back her family surname… Fuck why did I not see the connection…? It was so fucking obvious!” Bernard looked down at the torn photos of Rachel Cresswell.

“Then my assumptions were correct?”

“Yes Xavier… They were!” Bernard moved over to his desk and picked up three photos. I need to find out everything I can about this woman’s organisation., but you‘ll have to dig deep for she has the knowledge of the Circle!”

“The Circle?” Xavier enquired briefly, as he assimilated the photo of the greying black haired woman and continued to look about the floor at all the other scattered photos, letting his photographic memory work overtime.

Xavier had of course heard of the Circle, but until now had never heard it from one of the actual members of the secret elite society that had so nearly dominated every aspect of business government and financial institutions good or bad.

“Set up a meeting for this Sunday at our little place in the New Forest… Tell that mediator Jinx that it will be on our terms this time, and we would like to see two more of their more normal creations and if I am pleased, we will then proceed to do business with them.!”

Xavier once again surveyed the pictures strewn about the floor as he approached his boss and paymaster, his mind still contemplating the ‘Circle’ he had just heard him say.

“I need to find out where these two people are, especially this one!” Falconer pointed to the photo of a blonde lap dancer, as he handed his trusty assassin two more photos.

“Who’s this guy?” Xavier looked at the other very old photo of young man wearing a 70’s style chequered jacket suit.

“That faggot was always hanging around with Miss Cresswell when she was a high class hooker back in those days… And if she’s still alive, then he must be too and knowing how well they worked together back then I’d imagine he can’t be far away from her!”

“And what of the meeting at the Forest?”

“Bring Miss Acton back here and I will show you something that will surprise you!” Falconer laughed as he put Grace’s photo into his desk draw.

“And Jinx and the others that will be with Miss Acton?”

“I only want to see her, but bring Jinx back too, it’s been some time since I’ve seen a good old styled fashioned torture… I’m sure he knows more than enough about this Cresswell bitch’s lifestyle!”

“So you’ll be wanting everyone else eliminated including the two creations?” Xavier nodded in acknowledgement, however as he did the face of Miss Acton’s PA suddenly came into his thoughts.

“When I’ve got Rachel Cresswell pleading for her life before me… I will have a virtual waterfall of cheap bimbos to put to work!” Falconer laughed raucously

“Err… There is just one thing Mr Falconer… Miss Acton… Has a very delightful Personal Assistant?” the assassin raised his eyebrow, confident that none of the photos he had seen scattered around the floor were of a certain female.

“Xavier… Xavier… Am I to take it you’ve found a pussy you would like to keep for yourself?” Bernard eyed his Assassin with intrigue, for in all the years he had known him he had never seen him show any interest in any specific women other than his passion for red headed prostitutes.

“To be honest… There was something about her I found appealing!” Xavier smiled back, not really sure himself as to why he did find her of interest.

Leaving his paymaster to ponder on his next move, Xavier shifted to his room and began to assemble his weaponry.

A few people were going to die at his hands and he wanted to be in the right frame of mind before he did.

Xavier had lost count of the bodies he had left lying in a pool of blood.

It was also something he prided himself on too, because he had never ever been caught in the act, a fact he wryly credited to his other more pleasurable ability of hunting any witnesses down and eliminating them too.

Securing his weaponry in his briefcase he striped off his clothing dimmed the lights and then began to light a circle of candles that were placed around a circular cane mat.

Naked he sat cross-legged in the circle.

Normally Xavier would commit his mind to absolute calmness and centre his thoughts on nothing more than his routine ritual, however the image of a red headed woman kept entering his thoughts.

“Fuck!” he cursed himself as he lost his concentration. “Why can’t I get that stupid girl outta my head?”

Xavier once again asserted himself and tried to nestle into his ritual, but once again the red headed woman broke through.

Ever since he had met Miss Acton all he could think of was her personal assistant, for even his dreams centred on the woman.

Xavier collected himself once more, he had to reach his inner self or else he would not be ready to carry out his paymaster’s wishes.

Desperately he tried to calm himself, rigidly moving all thoughts out of his head, this time he felt he was winning, the spinning dark circle of his thoughts in front of his closed eyes was all he could see.

That was all he wanted to see, for this was the tunnel that led him to his inner sanctuary, the same inner sanctuary that had seen him through the Desert war, Rwanda and other deadly conflicts, especially Serbia where he was captured and tortured for weeks on end.

Yes the inner sanctuary was now within reach.

Silence drew up around him as the incense of the candles soothed and caressed him and then the tunnel stopped and he was there.

A place where only he and no one else could ever be, a place that existed everywhere yet nowhere, it was a place of pure whiteness.

However Xavier was not there alone, for between his legs was a familiar face with flowing red hair and full ruby lips, yet his surprise was yet to come as her lips parted and her head rested into his lap.

The normal path to the enlightenment Xavier always found when he performed his ritual seemed to deviate, for there was no sense of ‘oneness’ instead his body was finding pleasure.

The pleasure of the woman’s mouth was now guiding his thoughts and as much as he wanted to push her away, the more delightful her tongue and mouth became.

Xavier felt his loins building up into frenzy, so he grabbed a hold of the red headed woman’s hair and began to buck with her movements, ramming his phallus as far as he could into her mouth until he exploded in sheer bliss.

Xavier awoke from his meditation, however this time he did not feel the calmness he sought, for lying on the floor and over his hands was his semen.

“Fuck!” he looked at his ejaculation, but his anger suddenly decreased as he thought about the experience he had just had, or more so the red headed woman who had pleasured him orally in his meditation.

Wiping himself down he quashed all of the lit candles with his thumb and forefinger and went over to his jacket where he pulled out a card, the card that Miss Acton had given him at their meeting.

On the card it read ‘Miss P Schuler Oral Secretarial Services’ with a number below it.

Xavier glanced at the number and considered calling it, however just as he was about to reach for his mobile, there was a knock at the door.

“Mr Falconer wants to see you sir!” a rather overweight bald headed and ugly looking man entered.

Xavier acknowledged the message and put the card back into his jacket pocket once again.

Back at Gorgon Technological and Electronics surveillance, two technicians were too busily upgrading the system to overhear a very important conversation regarding their employer Lady Melissa.

For if they had not been on such a tight schedule to get the upgrade implemented then they would have acted upon information divulged by Bernard Falconer as he briefly asked the two twins about their training and if they had ever met Melissa Cresswell, for by the time one of them glanced at the monitor he was beginning his daily sortie of debauchery with the twins.

Chapter Eighty One

Disappearances

Carol tried her best to fight and ignore the growing feelings of pleasure the vibrating chastity belt was giving her, and as the anal implant of the device was not very stimulating she tried to centre her thoughts on the discomfort of that.

It had been several hours since Irene had attached the chastity belt and Carol was beginning to wonder how much longer she could hold out as the vaginal attachment teased and purred deep within her.

Suddenly the door opened and Irene walked in.

“Oh my dear I bet you’re dying for me to switch of your belt?”

“N…No!” Carol gritted her teeth as she looked at her captor who was dressed in her more normal clothes, well normal as in what the new Irene preferred to wear at work these days, despite the fact that she wore an uplifting very tight bodice atop of her blouse and knee high black skirt, her breasts were now always sitting high and proud upon her chest.

“Now I have a special visitor coming over soon,” Irene sat down besides her prey. “And I want you to be a good guest and lay still!”

“Fer… Fer… Fuck… Ya… You!” Carol managed to stammer as her lower body writhed in time with the chastity belts rhythm.

“Oh I bet your focusing on that small attachment in your ass, aren’t you?” Irene laughed as she rubbed Carol’s sweating brow. “My Norman had no choice but to do that, however that is part of the illusion, for soon your little rosebud will begin to crave stimulation just as much as your breasts and your pussy!”

Carol could do nothing as Irene lowered her head and began to suck on her nipple.

“Oh Carol you’re a little tease… You know I played with myself rigidly dreaming of you between my legs eating me, while I was eating you!” Irene breathed as she sucked harder on Carol’s elongating nipple and broke off with it bouncing back into place. “Even know your body defies your wishes and soon you will welcome my touch!”

Just then the sound of a car arriving interrupted Irene.

“Oh good our guest has arrived!” Irene purred into Carol’s ear.

Carol tried to wriggle away from her mad captor.

“Oh Carol yes… I love it when you try to fight me… It makes the thought of breaking you all the more exciting!” Irene kissed her forehead and went to greet her guest.

Tears formed in Carol’s eyes as she tried to fight the feelings her lower body were producing, for the vibration inside her vagina was so wonderful, despite the discomfort of the object in her rectum.

However Carol’s torment was to become much more as Irene appeared with a very pretty blonde girl, wearing a nurses uniform.

“Carol this is Nurse Penny!”

“I’m pleased to meet you Miss Carol!” the nurse nodded her head as she set aside her large medical bag and instantly began retracting several items from it, the first being a syringe, which she hastily went about filling with some green serum.

“Now then Miss Carol… This is an epidural to stop you from moving while I perform my task… We don’t want to paralyse you permanently do we!”

Carol knew a thing or two about having babies and knew that the nurse was talking sincerely, but she also knew that the needle would have to be put into her spine. This meant that they would have to unhook her, because the device she was held in did not have the ability to turn her over.

Escape was now etched on her mind

“But this is a completely new form of drug, which does not need to be injected into your back so,” the nurse smiled as she quickly rammed the needle into her hip, “we will not need to turn you around,” she smiled as if reading Carol’s thoughts.

The drug worked instantly and Carol felt her lower body become limp.

Even the chastity device had no effect on her anymore.

Carol watched as her captor and the nurse began to unravel her from the contraption that held her to the bed, including her gag.

“Now then Miss Carol, as you can see this drug actually turns you into a sort of human mannequin, so we can position you anyway we want!” the nurse smiled as she injected more of the serum into her shoulder.

Sure enough, the nurse was right for as soon as she had done it she began to move her lifeless body into the position she wanted her.

Irene stood by with a huge smile on her face as the nurse began to ready all her essential tools.
Carol watched in absolute horror as the nurse dry shaved her crotch and then pulled out some clamps and held her vagina open and despite her body being under their control, her fear was not.

Carol’s eyes rolled back into her head as she passed out.

A clock ticking woke Carol from her slumber and when she gained her vision she instinctively tried to move.

At first she expected to feel the restriction of the device she had been held in, but as she soon realised she was not held in that contraption anymore.

Groggily she sat up and discomfort hit her senses, especially in her groin, abdomen and breasts.

She was naked, all except for a new leather chastity belt that was secured to her.

Then she noticed the piercings on her nipples, touching them she first wanted to pull them out, however for her to do this she would have to tear her nipples off completely as small rods were held in place by small gold padlocks.

Getting to her feet she felt wobbly and different and as she took a step she lost her balance and as she did it was then that she noticed that her ankles were rather painful.

Just then the door opened and in walked Irene, wearing her more recognisable strict schoolmarm clothing, which consisted of a long brown leathered skirt leathered, black six inch heeled boots, a white high necked cotton lace trimmed blouse and a brown leathered corset type bodice that narrowed her waist to accentuate her rather womanly hips and huge breasts.

“Good afternoon my dear, I see you are ready for tea!” Irene smiled heartily as she moved over to a closet. “You know Tommy and Lewis are so excited to see you!”

“Werrrrrrrr…What have you ddddd…Done to me?” Carol looked up at Irene with anguish, as she lost her balance and fell back onto the bed.

“Just some minor modifications my dear!” Irene went over to a cupboard and opened it up. “You are part of my family now and I will dress you all as I see fit!”

“What have you done to my Tom and Lewis… If you’ve so much harmed a hair!” Carol once again tried to stand, but the pain in her ankles caused her to sit back on the bed.

“Oh I haven’t harmed a hair on their sweet heads my dear… But I’ve made some alterations… My house rules I’m afraid!” Irene laughed as she pulled out a pair of high eight-inch heeled pink platform shoes and a pink dressing gown. “Now then my sweet put these on!”

“Fuck you bitch!” Carol spat venomously back at her. “I’m going straight to the authorities when I get the chance!”

“Carol my dear you won’t be going anywhere unless I give you permission… You see you and your family are now all mine… My happy family… so to speak and I will do with you as I please!”

“Fuck you and fuck your madness!” Carol spat back again, as she determinedly tried to stand and walk towards the door. however her feet just would not support her and she crumpled to the floor.

“Carol,” Irene tutted as she held up the pair of eight inch shoes. “You cant walk without wearing heels anymore!”

Carol looked up at the ridiculously high shoes and up at her mad captor.

“That sweet nurse has performed a couple of small operations on you, that will keep you under my control until I’ve finally broken you into your new way of life!” Irene smiled as she offered the shoes to her.

Although Carol did not respond, the look on her face revealed the question in her thoughts.

“Yes my dear your new way of life!” Irene knelt down her leather skirt creaking as she took a hold of Carol’s foot and began to slip the shoe on her foot.

As Irene dressed her would be lover she explained to her all the changes that would eventually seal her fate and as Carol laid mesmerised on the floor from not being able to perform even the simplest thing as walking, tears began to form in her eyes.

Carol Anderson, the heterosexual headstrong self-opinionated and very much ‘in control’ secretary of Feetham’s High school for Boys, was going to be changed into a completely submissive, eager to please and very sexily extrovert lesbian.

Never again would she try to talk down to another person and furthermore any thoughts or concerns she had on any subject would dissolve into nothingness.

Carol Anderson was to become a living mannequin, a virtual doll that Irene would control and dominate for the rest of their lives.

Wiping the continual flow of tears from her eyes Carol gritted her teeth and stood up in her ridiculously high pink shoes and walked over to her dresser, wiggling her bottom as Irene ordered her to.

It was not down to the fact that several tendons in her calves and ankles had been shortened, which had caused her so much agony, for the shoes were now frighteningly comfortable for her to move in, it was the other small operation that had reduced Carol to a quivering wreck, for it had been six days since the nurse had operated on her and apart from the tendon changes, deep inside her vagina the nurse had attached a small device.

A device that carried electrodes and currents to certain parts of her body and as Irene explained to her the device would either give her one of the most stimulating orgasms she would ever perceive, or it would omit the most excruciating pain she had ever felt.

Irene smiled as she soon saw the drastic effect the devices more chaotic use had on her would be lover and it was all controlled by a little button on her wristwatch.

“Now I want you to make your makeup look sluttish, after all that is what you will be for me here in this house!” Irene sat crossed legged on the bed enjoying the highly sensitive sensations of her own highly sensitive vagina as she sat, “And don’t forget my other rule!”

“Yes Mistress!” Carol tried to control her sobbing, “ You are my Mistress and I will always address you as such!”

“Good and for goodness sake stop crying… What do you think Tommy and Lewis will think when they see their mother with makeup smudged all over her face?”

“Yes Mistress… I will try!” Carol replied.

“Now then while I’ve got your attention your name Carol Anderson, I have already began the process of having you and your two boys birth certificates and surnames changed to mine and as a surprise for you I will reveal your new first name tonight at dinner!”

“Yes Mistress,” Carol looked solemnly at her tear soaked reflection in the mirror, her mind working over time on how she could escape this mad captor.

“Good… Don’t forget the pink negligee!” Irene smiled watching over her catch.

The walk to the dinning room had been long and humiliating for Carol.

Irene insisted that from now on she would always walk with a prominent wiggle to her stride and as Carol did the outline of her chastity belt showed through the thin pink fabric of her negligee.

“Carol stop!” Irene ordered.

“Yes Mistress!” Carol did as she was told, although she had still not given into the threat of pain that would follow any misdemeanours, the thought of having an orgasm in front of her children had certainly put a hold to her resolve.

“Turn round!”

“Yes Mistress!”

“Open up your negligee!”

“Yes Mistress,” Carol replied as she nervously obeyed.

Irene looked at her prey as she stood before her, Carol’s breasts were small and her body was not toned to female perfection and showed very prominent signs of motherhood, but neither had her own.

“Come here!” Irene tightened her thighs as she felt a rush of sexual excitement run through her.

“Yes Mistress,” Carol very subdued walked over to her.

Irene brought her hand up to Carol’s breast and tugged on the small padlock that held her rods in place.

“Kiss me!”

“Mistress?” Carol’s face took on a hint of disobedience, for she most certainly did not want to do such a thing.

“You will kiss me now and when we are in the dinning room… Now kiss me!”

“I… Please… Mrs Moore?”

“I will make you orgasm in there!” Irene stopped Carol in mid sentence, “Now kiss me!”

Carol stood equal to Irene with her eight-inch heels and despite the nauseous feeling in her stomach, she pressed her lips against Irene’s.

Irene moved away slightly.

“Put your tongue in my mouth I want to taste you!”

Carol could feel her eyes welling up again as she did what she was told and as her lips pressed against the deputy head mistress of the school’s lips and pushed her tongue into her mouth, Carol thought about Jack, her husband.

‘Jack will save us… He’ll get us out of here!’ Carol thought as she felt her tongue being sucked and two hands caressing her buttocks.

Escape was possible or so she imagined, for Irene knew that Carol would eventually loose the foolish stubbornness that had made her such an easy catch.

She knew that Carol would have to finally submit to the peril she and her boys were in and seek the only possible avenue of help she could rely on and that would be her husband Jack Anderson.

Approaching the dinning room doors, Carol stopped in her tracks.

“Carol?” Irene frowned as her captured prey reluctance once again surfaced.

“Oh please Mrs Moore… I beg you please… Don’t make me walk in there dressed like this… Please!” Carol tried hard to sustain her makeup from tears.

“Nonsense… And never call me by that name again!” Irene held out her wrist to show Carol her reply to her disobedience.

“Mistress… Please don’t let my boys see me this way?” she pleaded again.

Irene looked at Carol as she tried desperately to hide what was left of her modesty by wrapping the see through pink negligee around her tightly.

“Please Mistress?”

“Very well but if you ever disobey my commands I will make you walk around this place dressed like this at all times… Do you understand?” Irene took hold of her arms and pulled them away from her and then opened the negligee out to expose her two padlocked pierced nipples and leathered chastity belt.

“Yes Mistress thank you,” Carol‘s face looked overwhelmed with relief.

“Now go into that room and put on the clothes Norma has set aside for you and when you’re dressed you will hold onto my arm and walk into the dinning room with me!”

Carol nodded defeated by the power that Irene Moore now had over her.

“Hurry!” Irene ordered, “Unless you wish for your boys to see you dressed like that, I’d suggest you get changed!”

“Yes… Errr… Yes Mistress!” Carol hurriedly obeyed the woman who had now claimed dominion over her.

Coming out of the small side room, Irene smiled approvingly as she looked at Carol dressed in a more appropriate skirt, sweater and matching six inch heels, clothing that her children would not be so shocked at seeing their mother wearing, however a small part of her was angered by the fact that she had not carried out her threat and made her walk into the dining room dressed like a slut on show in a red light window in Amsterdam.

Suddenly the door to the dinning area opened and Norma the housemaid met them.

“Madame!” Norma curtseyed, “Mistress!” she curtseyed to Carol. “Dinner will be served shortly!”
“Thank you Norma!” Irene took a hold of Carol’s hand and placed it through her arm. “Now remember to kiss me when I let your hand go.”

Carol nervously and ashamed of what she was being forced to do teetered alongside her captor into the dinning room and if the shock of her own tribulation had not been enough, the sight that greeted her next caused her stomach to churn.

“Tommy, Lewis!” Norma nodded to Carol’s sons as they stood to the side of table and both gave a curtsey.

“Good Evening boys!” Irene smiled as she held tightly onto Carol’s hand.

Carol was completely stunned as she looked at her two boys, both of them wore identical blue pageboy outfits with ruffles of lace and silk around the collars, cuffs and at the knees, but more horrifying was their hair.

Both of them had platinum blonde heads that were covered in curls and both of their faces had blusher eyeliner and lipstick.

“Don’t they look absolute cherubs?” Irene smiled as she tugged on their mother’s hand. “Acknowledge them and tell them how pleased you are with their choice of clothes!”

“Hell… Err hello Tom…Tommy, Lewis!” Carol stuttered.

Norma nodded to the boys.

“Hello mummy… we are glad you like our clothes!” they both curtseyed again and smiled.

“Madame!” Norma then went over to the large table and pulled out one of the four chairs that looked lost against the size of the table.

“Thank you Norma!” Irene tugged on Carol’s hand and pulled her over to the table.

Carol’s mind was still locked on the horror of seeing her two sons dressed and behaving so effeminately.

“Boys!” Norma suddenly clapped her hands, “come and sit!”

The two boys curtseyed, took hold of one another’s hands and as daintily as they could, moved to their chairs.

“Carol?” Irene prompted her soon to be lesbian wife and lover.

Carol looked at her blonde headed boys and then at her captor, her tears were about to fall again as her mind reeled through the events that had brought them all to this mad woman’s house.

“Carol!” Irene tugged on her hand.

Carol moved her head sideways and brought her lips up to Irene’s waiting mouth and kissed her.

Tommy and Lewis both clapped their hands joyfully.

“Oh mummy we are so pleased you and Auntie are so in love!” they both gushed with happiness.

Carol broke from Irene’s kiss with tears streaming from her eyes, her mind calling out for Jack to come and save them.

“Tonight my sweet… We will seal our love!” Irene smiled as she wiped the tears from Carol’s cheeks.

Dinner only consisted of a small salad for all and as much as Carol wanted to cry out to her children to run, she was forced to endure their own humiliation, although they eerily they appeared to welcome it.

Irene spent the entire dinner asking her two boys all about their trip to the mall.

Carol listened on in horror as she heard Tommy and Lewis discuss the wonderful array of dresses, petticoats, and taffetas, braids ribbons and beads and then when Lewis began to shrill with excitement at how much he would love to wear such pretty things, she could not hold her tears anymore and soon she was pleading with Irene to stop.

“Please… Please… Please stop this… I can’t take it anymore!” Carol burst out, not concerned about the pain Irene would inflict on her for doing such a thing.

“Norma… I think it’s time for the boys to go to bed!” Irene toyed with her wristwatch.

“Please Mrs Moore… Whatever it is I’ve done… Please I apologise… You can do what you want with me but please let my boys go….Please!” Carol fell to her knees besides her captor.

Irene waited for Norma to take the two boys out of hearing reach before she turned around to answer her captured prey’s pleading.

“Oh… Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!” Carol grabbed a hold of Irene’s brown-leathered skirt.

“Carol!” she looked down angrily at her. “Get to your feet this instant!”

Carol just sobbed and sobbed and as she lay on the floor in a heap beneath a now smiling Irene.

“Well… Well the haughty high and mighty Carol Anderson lays begging for forgiveness at my feet!” Irene laughed out loud. “So what I ask you now is this, would you have been so merciful on poor young Wayne… Eh?”

“What?” Carol sobbed as she looked up at Irene.

“You treated him in the same way I’m treating you now, and… If he was on the floor pleading for forgiveness at what he was, would you forgive him… No you FUCKING WOULDN’T!” Irene shouted at Carol. “Now get to your feet bitch… This minute!”

Carol looked up at Irene’s furious face.

“Is this what it’s all about that boy Wayne?” she sobbed.

“It helps!” Irene’s anger turned to a smile of gratification.

“Then please… I promise not to be so disrespectful towards the boy,” Carol tried to gather what was left of her composure. “I’ll not stand in the boys way any longer!”

“Carol, you’ll never interfere with anyone else’s life again… Now get to your feet… Bitch!”

Carol slowly stood up and rubbed her tear-strewn face, looking at her hand she could see that her make up was everywhere.

“Please I implore you… Please don’t harm the boys… I’ll do anything you say!” Carol finally wobbled to her six-inch heeled feet.

“I do not have any intention of harming a hair on those pretty boys heads… I’ve told you, I have house rules and my number one rule is… Strictly NO, men in my home, and considering Tommy and Lewis are of the male persuasion and they like you will be living here… They too will adhere!” Irene smiled as she straightened out Carol’s negligee.

“Liv… L… Living he… Here?”

“Yes my dear… We are all going to become one big happy family,” Irene breathed in Carol’s perfume as she ran her hands over her face to wipe away some smudged makeup.
“B…B… But I… I… I’ve got relat… Jack… yes Jack he will want to know where I am… and he’ll want… Yes he’ll do anything to get the boys!” Carol tried to find the determined resolve that had seen her through all her adult life.

“Then you will tell Jack tomorrow that you and him are through, and that the boys are no longer his concern,” Irene cupped Carol’s chin. “You are mine now Carol… We are going to be lovers and you are going to be so deeply in love with me you will do anything to make sure that I’m happy!”

“You cannot force me to love you,” Carol’s face contorted. “And you’ll never convince my husband or my boys that I do either!”

“You will see!” Irene smiled and turned, “Come on, I want your makeup perfect for our night of passion tonight!”

Irene walked off into the hallway clicking her fingers for Carol to follow her, her face was one of complete satisfaction, for her first target had been reached, Carol Anderson had been broken and was now realising that her only hope of escape, would soon be squashed too.

“Auntie Norma…What’s wrong with mummy?” Tommy asked as he was ushered into his and Lewis’s room.

“Your mother is just overwhelmed by how pretty you two are!” Norma replied as she arranged their beds ready for sleep. “Now quick quick boys, wash and clean your teeth, Madame has another present for both of you and I’ve got to make sure those curls you have stay in place for the night!”

Both Tommy and Lewis quickly moved towards their bathroom.

“Tommy… Lewis… Stop this instant,” Norma shouted for them to halt.

“Yes Auntie Norma!” they both stopped in their tracks and turned around to face Norma.

“When you are going somewhere together you always hold hands until you get there!”

“Yes Aunt Norma!” the boys both giggled and grabbed one another’s hands and went into the bathroom.

When they returned wearing their identical pink bathrobes, they both stood in shock as Norma pointed to their beds and showed them their new bed clothes.

“Oh Tommy… Look it’s a night dress!” Lewis covered his mouth in excitement.

Tommy looked at the girlish item with a sceptical eye, for although he had enjoyed being surrounded by such feminine attire all day, he was after all still a boy.

“Auntie Norma?” he looked questioningly up at his and his brother’s nanny, for that was what Norma was to them now.

“Yes my dear?”

“Don’t you think that night-dresses are for girls?” he looked puzzling at the item, even though his slightly younger brother was now eagerly slipping the garment on over his head.

“Hmmm… Yes I suppose you’re right… But I won’t tell your mother, so it will be our little secret!” Norma winked back at the confused boy.

“Yes… When mummy sees what good boys we are… She’ll let us wear girls clothes forever and ever!” Lewis twirled his white lace and pink ribbon night-dress around him.

Tommy’s mind was full of confusion and once again questioned the gift from their mother’s best friend.

“Don’t be so foolish Tommy… It’s like Lewis said… When your mother is convinced that you two are pretty enough to wear girls outfits all the time she will let you!” Norma smiled as she began to put curlers into a rather eager Lewis’s platinum blonde hair.

Tommy wanted to disagree and explain that his mother would never want to see her two boys wearing girls clothing, and furthermore he was still a little upset at seeing his mother crying, but just to appease his brother more than their nanny, he put the garment on and waited for his hair to be done.

“Now then when you both wake tomorrow, there will be another little gift for the both of you,” Norma smiled as she tucked Lewis into bed.

“Why does our mum not come and visit us before bedtime?” Tommy asked, unsure as to why he even thought about asking such a question.

In fact ever since he saw his mother crying in the dinning room, random questions began surfacing in his head, questions concerning why he was supposed to be living in such unusual surroundings.

“Tommy, go to sleep and I’ll see if Madame will allow your mother to tuck you in tomorrow night,” Norma tried to play off Carol’s eldest son’s sudden relapse.

Tommy looked at his brother and wanted to ask him why he was so happy being surrounded by so much girlishness, but their new nanny turned the light out and wished them a goodnights sleep before he could.

Yet the darkness did not deter Tommy from his thoughts and the more he began to question his surroundings the more he began to realise something was not right.

“Lewis?” he whispered into the darkness. “Lewis?”

“Oh Tommy you must get some sleep!” Lewis whispered back.

Tommy was just about to get up and turn on the light and shake his brother out of his comfortable bed, but just as he grabbed hold of his sheets and threw them back, a strange invisible mist descended on him.

A mist that did what it was supposed to do sending its recipients into a deep sleep.

“Madame I fear the eldest boy is having problems with his programming!” Norma explained her fears to her Mistress and owner.

“Hmmm… Ok Norma I‘ll look into it,” Irene spoke without any concern for Norma’s problem with Tommy

“Mistress?” Norma replied bemused and a little worried.

“In fact Norma I want you to turn his subliminal programmer off and increase Lewis’s to compensate for it… I think the next few days are going to be very interesting indeed!” Irene smiled as she slipped into her black negligee and fastened the buckles on her own chastity belt.

“Mistress?” Norma stood very confused.

“Just do as I ask this minute!” Irene waved her former husband away shaking her head, for her own reprogrammed wicked mind was unbeknown to her cementing the plans for a future event that Celeste had purposefully placed into her own subliminal programming.

Celeste had control over all of Cresswell’s mind control development and in her own quest for dominance and reverence she had tampered with every batch of subliminal programming and DNA reshaping for adult females.

Celeste had listened to her adopted mother’s ideals for too long and her plan of building a race of super females did not meet with her own idea.

However Celeste’s future plans had not allowed for her own absence, especially as she would not be there to keep a watchful eye over what was happening at Feethams.

Celeste had made the programming of Gloria Smith, Deborah Westwood and Irene Moore as dark as possible and as the week would progress certain individuals that were true to her Ladyship’s ideals were now in the position to see some rather odd requests being asked.

As Irene Moore turned on the device that would send Carol into a mind shattering orgasm, a mobile phone rang in the study of Lady Melissa’s number one Hive.

The phone belonged to Princess.


 
To Be Continued...

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nothing can go wrong- go wrong- go wrong-go wrong

There is a definite problem in the mind games programming!

What/who is it?

Lol
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita