Puff: The Magic Kitty - Chapter 1

Printer-friendly version
Meet a shy, young closet lesbian prone to panic attacks and a shapeshifter who helps her shed her inhibitions...

 

Puff: The Magic Kitty
Chapter 1: Amy and Puff

by Gedren Y


 
Admin Note: Originally published on BigCloset Classic on January 22, 2003. ~Sephrena
 
Chapter 1: Amy and Puff
 
 
June 7, 1998
 
 
I can't believe Daddy's making me go to a regular school. I don't want to go to Manhattan High Prep. I want my private tutors.

What kind of birthday is this? Daddy drops me off on our private floor at Henry's Palace Apartments, and went to catch his plane to Paris.

I don't know how long I've been crying. Crying, not for my daddy leaving me alone, but for the fact that no one remembered my birthday.

"Ding! Dong!" the doorbell sounded.

Drying my eyes, I went to open the door.

"Surprise!" Martha cried as I opened the door, "Happy birthday, Amy."

I hugged Martha right in the doorway, basking in the elderly woman's embrace.

"I thought you forgot," I sobbed into her breasts.

"Now, now, how could I forget my favorite little girl's birthday?" she replied patting my back, "Come now, lets get inside and I'll show you what I brought."

"Okay," I said and we headed to the kitchen, all the while I was glancing at the covered basked with a cake box on top.

We sat down at the island counter in the middle of the kitchen and Martha set the cake box on the counter.

She opened the box and said, "Strawberry cheesecake, your favorite."

After my taking a big whiff, she pushed the cake to the side and put the covered basket on the table.

"And now for your gift," Martha said opening the basket.

She reached into the basket and brought out a small white kitten with blue eyes.

"I found her wandering about the lobby yesterday," Martha explained handing the kitten over to me.

"She's beautiful," I said as the kitten curled up in my arms and purred, "I think I'll call her Puff."

And with that began a great and lasting friendship.
 
 
August 14, 1998
 
 
"Well, Dr. Peterson," I said worriedly, "How is she?"

"Perfectly fine, Miss Willow," the vet said, "The reason she hasn't grown is that she can't grow anymore."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's like the growth disorder in humans that makes some people stop growing around age twelve," Dr. Peterson explained, "Although, this is the first time I've ever heard of a cat having this disorder."

"Mrow," Puff piped in.

"She is a perfectly healthy cat of two years old," Dr. Peterson continued, "She's now had all her shots, you can get her tag and license at the front desk."

"Thank you, Dr. Peterson," I said picking up Puff.

"Just remember," he said as I put Puff in the empty purse, "Puff has a check up in two months."

"I will," I said as I headed out into the lobby and up to the counter.

I handed the papers Dr. Peterson gave me over to the receptionist. She rang up the total and handed them back to me along with Puffs tags.

"The total comes to $573.59," she said in a bland voice.

I handed over my credit card, the MasterCard Daddy put in my name. She swiped the card, punched a few numbers on the register and returned my card along with the receipt.

As we left the vet's office, I said, "Let's go shopping, Puff. You always seem to find just the right things to buy."

And with those words we hopped into the limo and drove off.
 
 
At the mall I attached a leash to Puff's collar and said, "Where do you want to shop today, Puff?"

Puff looked about as we walked down the concourse. Suddenly, Puff headed off to the left towards a variety of small shops.

The store we went into was called Zotic Dreams.

"Puff, a sex toy shop?" I asked in an embarrassed tone, "What would you want in here?"

I bent down to pick her up and dropped the leash momentarily. It was all Puff needed.

She was off into the store with myself giving chase. When I caught up to her, she was sitting on a perfume counter with a cat-of-nine-tails in her mouth and a pair of handcuffs hanging about her neck.

"Okay, Puff," I conceded grabbing one of the baskets from the stack nearby.

As I put Puff's items in the basket I said, "First, that solar battery recharger, now this. Anything else?"

As Puff walked down the perfume counter sniffing the bottles a store attendant came up behind me and asked, "Can I help you with anything?"

"No thank you," I replied, "My cat's just picking out a perfume."

"Your cat?" he asked giving me a look that said, "Weird!"

"Mrow!" Puff announced from the other end of the counter.

I walked over and picked up the bottle Puff nudged with her nose. It was a bottle of Highland Mist.

"Scottish perfume?" I asked.

"Mrow fft!" Puff insisted.

"Okay," I said putting it in the basket, "Hop in."

After I paid for the stuff and left the store, I set Puff back on the ground and asked, "Where to next?"
 
 
August 24, 1998
 
 
I was dreaming, but it felt like I was awake.

There was a woman with me in my bed, touching, kissing, licking and biting me. It was a dream, so, I gave in to my forbidden desires.

She was more than a foot taller than me, but our breasts were about the same size. I know this because I played with her body as much as she played with mine.

At the height of my passion, everything went black and I felt nothing.

"Breep! Breep!" went my alarm clock.

I woke up bleary eyed, but still feeling a strange fluttering between my legs.

I tore off the sweat soaked covers and looked down the length of my naked body. What I found was Puff sleeping on my belly with her tail swaying between my legs.

"Puff!" I exclaimed picking her up, "So, you're the reason I had that dream."

"Mmrrooowwlm," Puff yawned when I set her down.

I got up and stretched before my full length mirror. I admired myself in the mirror, handling my very full breasts.

D cups, I thought sardonically, D cup breasts at fourteen? I guess they're to make up for my barely five foot frame.

I shook myself from my reverie. Today is to be my first day at a regular school. With other kids. I shivered with fright at the thought.

I got dressed in the school uniform of a white button-up shirt, gray, black and green skirt, green blazer with the school emblem on the right breast pocket, thick white stockings and black dress shoes.

I was braiding my long, platinum blond hair when Puff bounded onto my armoire with a light blue ribbon exclaiming, "Mlrowr!"

"Thank you, Puff," I said taking the ribbon, "This will go great with my ice blue eyes."

After I tied my braid, I put Puff's leash in my empty purse and said, "Hop in, Puff. You wouldn't want to miss my first day at school."

When she did, I slung the purse over my left shoulder and my almost empty backpack over my right.

I left the apartment and went downstairs to my waiting limo. I dreaded this ride but I took a deep, steadying breath.

I got in and said to the driver, "Manhattan High Prep, Jason."
 
 
When I got to the school it started to rain and Puff was none too happy about it.

The first thing I noticed when I entered was the noise. Hundreds of students milling about, conversing with each other.

I shook away my involuntary shudders and braved the mayhem.

I got quite a few curious glances, and even a few lascivious looks, as I headed to the administrative offices. Once there, I received my course schedule and was on my way to my first class, Algebra II Honors.

I jerked in my seat as the warning bell rang and the other students began filing in.

Then our teacher entered and my heart skipped a beat. She was tall, tanned and very well proportioned.

I expelled a shuddering sigh as she said in a soul resonating voice, "For the new faces in the crowd, I am Ms. Regina Rummel. You can call me Ms. Reggie."

"Yo, Ms. Reggie!" came a male voice from the back of the room.

"Thank you, Christopher," she replied, "This year I have the privilege of having Ms. Delilah Stone, there at the far right desk, as a teacher's aid. Ms. Stone is attending Berkeley to earn her teaching degree."

We were issued our books and the lessons began. First was Greco-Roman Theories and Equations. It was fascinating to learn the history behind all those equations my math tutors drummed into my head.

My next class was Chemistry. The teacher was Mr. Guy Dukes, a fat, balding man only a few inches taller than myself. As he waddled about the lab, I could hear his corduroy pants chafing.

Next was the horror of horrors, lunch. The cafeteria was deafeningly loud with conversation. I tried to find some place to have a quiet lunch and avoid notice.

I couldn't.

"Who's the new babe?" asked a boy at the table behind me.

"I don't know,” another boy said, "But she's hot."

"Yeah, just look at those cocoanuts." the first replied.

"Yeoch!" the other yelled, "Dammit all to hell! Something bit my foot."

A moment later, Puff hopped into my lap.

"Thanks, Puff," I said picking her up and kissing her on the nose. Puff, in turn, licked my nose and purred.

My other two classes, Economics with Ms. Cynthia Cooney and Painting I with Mrs. Jane Gordon, went well.

When I got home, I plopped onto my bed, my mind reeling from the days events. I promptly fell asleep.
 
 
August 31, 1998
 
 
I was in my art class, feeling mortified.

We were given time to paint whatever came to mind and on impulse I painted the back of Ms. Rummel, naked.

Mrs. Gordon came behind me as I finished and took my painting to show the class.

"This is excellent, Ms. Willow," Mrs. Gordon exclaimed, "Isn't it class?"

There were some appreciative hoots from most of the males in the room.

I wish Puff was here. I can't believe I left her home this morning.

When the bell rang, I was out of my seat and heading for the door as fast as I could go.

It wasn't fast enough.

"Ms. Willow," Mrs. Gordon said catching my shoulder, "I want to show this to the rest of the staff, its really good."

“Yes, thank you," I replied blushing furiously, "I need to go now."

"See you tomorrow," I faintly heard Mrs. Gordon as I flew out the door.

I hopped into my limo and slammed the door.

"Home, now!" I yelled to Jason.

"Yes, madam," he replied calmly, "Bad day?"

"Just drive, Jason!" I snapped back.

My mind kept going over the many scenarios of what would happen when Mrs. Gordon showed Ms. Rummel my painting.

None of them were good.

When I arrived at home, I could barely walk from worrying so much.

I unlocked the door, went in and locked it back.

I stumbled into the living room and passed out on the couch.
 
 
I awoke to find Puff licking my face.

"Mrlow?" she asked in that worried tone of hers.

"I'm okay, Puff," I said with a surprising serenity, "As long as you're with me, I'm okay."

"Finally, you're up," he said startling me.

"Daddy," I cried with suppressed anxiety.

"Another panic attack, Amelia," he queried, "You claimed you were over them. Do I need to have you put back on medication?"

"No, Daddy, its just the day was really stressful and Puff wasn't with me," I explained.

"Not the cat again," he sighed, "I know you claim to be less fretful with her around, but I don't buy it."

"Think about it, Daddy," I said calmly, "The only times I can remember that I haven't been reduced to tears when confronting you, like now, are when Puff was around."

"Mrowlm!" Puff agreed.

"I can't believe this," he said in an exasperated tone, "I need a drink."

And with that, Daddy went into his den and closed the door. I knew he would drink himself into a stupor, and that I would have to avoid him for a few days.

"Okay, Puff, homework time," I said to distract myself, "What shall we do first, math, science or economics?"

Puff tipped her head for a moment and then responded with a, "Mrfth."

"Okay, Puff, math it is," I said, "As long as you come with me tomorrow."

"Mreeow!" she replied.
 
 
"More whiskey, Burt," I demanded of the bartender.

"Sorry, Jacob," said the blurry outline of a man, "You've had enough."

"I said hit me again, Burt," I insisted, "I need it."

"Okay, Jacob," Burt relented, "So, what's got you in here this time of night?"

"My girl and her cat again," I said as I stared at the glass.

"So, what about it?" he asked.

I took a sip and said, "I went to her room to check on her. She had one of her panic attacks today."

"I thought she was over them," Burt interrupted.

"She claims as long as she has her cat with her she's fine," I said as I took another sip, "Anyway, that's not what's got me in here."

"So, what's wrong," Burt prodded.

" I caught her talkin' to her cat again," I said finishing off my drink, "I heard her talkin' 'bout how hot her math teacher is."

"So, what?" Burt shrugged as he refilled my glass.

"Her math teacher is Ms. Reggie," I said downing my whiskey, "There was talk of 'wanting to squeeze her breasts.'"

"Oh," he gasped as he refilled my glass again.

"A lesbian for a daughter," I sputtered, "And a crazy one who talks to cats at that."

I drained my glass and promptly passed out.
 
 
September 1, 1998
 
 
First period was pure hell.

I worried over what Ms. Reggie would say, but she said nothing. Not before class, not during class, not after.

I was so bothered I spilled acid on Robin's new boots in Mr. Guy's class, and later nearly dropped my lunch tray.

With a good meal and a few comforting moments with Puff, I gathered up the courage to confront Ms. Reggie.

I knocked on her classroom door a couple of times with no answer.

"Ms. Reggie," I called out softly.

I just turned to leave when my hand brushed the door handle. It gave way.

The door opened a crack and I heard Ms. Reggie moan, "Delilah, do it again."

I opened the door some more and looked in.

What I saw made me hyperventilate. Ms. Reggie was spread out on her desk with Ms. Stone on top of her.

Delilah was kissing her, licking her, fondling her breasts.

"Oh, God yes!" Ms. Reggie moaned.

"Just wait till I get you home," Ms. Stone groaned.

"Bbrriiinngg! Bbrriiinngg!" the bell sounded startling me.

I ran back to my table, grabbed my stuff and ran all the way to Ms. Cooney's class.


 
To Be Continued...

up
119 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Very Interesting

Can't wait to see where you take this story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I agree

It looks promising; a jigsaw puzzle with pieces that don't quite match.

Cats are unpredictable at the best of times; this one looks even more adventurous.

Susie

Interesting but...

As I said, interesting but there is a major jarring issue in your August 31 entry. You suddenly change the point of view from Amy to her father without any warning. It took several read throughs before I was able to figure out what was going on. A clear header above that part that noted the change in character would have been enough to take the jarring out of the story. A change in viewpoints like that is one of the biggest problems in writing. Enough of a problem to make the story a bit less enjoyable to read. Although I'm curious as to where the TG aspect of the story is going to be and where the story is going will make me read more of it when it comes out.

Goldie