The Girl in Me -10-

Printer-friendly version

longhair2s.jpg

The Girl in Me
CHAPTERS 28-30
 
by Erin Amelia Fletcher

 
Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.

This is the parody story to my poem I am a Girl, please enjoy...

Synopsis: Derek a very bright young man, is a very unique individual. Who happens to possess extraordinary abilities, from family genetics. But the most unique thing about him is that he is a transgender girl, and happens to be a Witch and a Gypsy and the first Witch and Gypsy in her family tree in several hundreds of years. As soon as one problem occurs and is nearly fixed another comes Derek's now Morwen's way.

Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.


 

Chapter 28

I awoke in shallow haste to find Mark on the floor, trying to get back up from his recent hard crash that left his rear a little sore.

"What's all the ruckus?" I asked.

Mark grabbed the end of my bed and pulled himself up. "Not much sis" he said, relieved to see me awake; jumping on my bed next to me and gave me a hug that I didn't know he could master one of that strength. It made me feel alive, and welcome even if a bit sore as I felt the life was going to be squeezed out of me.

"That stupid sun" I replied out of annoyance of the suns rays that were hitting my face right into my eyes from the very window that remained unclothed.

"I'll get them for you sis" replied Mark, as he was about to get up to close them.

"No matter Mark, watch and learn" I said, followed by a slight movement of my hand that gathered the shades from the sides of the windows bringing them to shield e from the suns rays in the center touching shade to shade, from my graceful movement and natural magick that led them together.

"So spill Mark what on earth happened?" I asked giving him the eye that made him know it was either tell or feel sorry afterwards.

Mark hesitated but eventually came to the conclusion to spill, he told me everything.

"So your saying that a Daemon with my reflections and copy of powers on the dark side stole mum and Richard?" I asked.

"Yes, and that not the worst of it in fact its kinda confusing really, he said that he was going to make everyone that made him suffer, to do penance for his forgiveness, and then some" answered Mark.

"What!" I said jumping up out of bed.

I felt faint but it was dicipating as my blood line was healing me much faster than that of what a mortals would. I crouched over the bed trying to hold myself up.

"Morwen get back into bed, your too weak to be getting out of bed yet" replied Mark with a little worry.

"Watch me!" I replied, ‘I don't like anyone telling me what to do' after all I am a 15 year old witch.

"Grab my purse and clothes please" I asked demandingly while a little annoyed.

Mark took one look at me and knew I was serious and abided. Mark went into the closet and took out my clothes and put them in his arms. He then closed the door and turned around looking for where Derek had thrown my purse. He found it bent down and picked it up. Mark went to me and handed my clothes and purse to me.

"Here sis, but don't say I didn't warn you" replied Mark.

"Don't worry if all fails I'll blame it on someone else ok" I replied trying to lighten the mood. I wasn't totally sure if I was trying to either make Mark feel better or myself though I was very worried, after all if what was said is true, that means he means as what was done to me to him and I which would leave many innocent people hurt, perhaps even Mark, or even that horrible Ginny.

It took me many years to try and conceal it, yet alone to attempt to wipe that vengeful act that I can have. Many years ago I remember when I made a promise to get even with Mary that night that she told Richard and mum only minutes after promising she wouldn't that I had acted as her sister in some playtime. Derek is the old me with my present power and authority of the status which would be held as if I had stayed as him to this day. With tamed powers, he could do much harm, he is the demonic side that I do not portray any longer, the vengeful darkness that he is, is what I would be if I had not gotten the very help I desperately needed when I had met Aleeda.

Derek, for all I know could be after Aleeda too, as she helped so that demonic nature was for several months put in its place and I reserved my spot in the proper reality. The evil that was consuming me before I had met her left when she took me under her wing, and taught me and treating me like I was her daughter or even her sister, it was what I needed, as I was growing into a mother towards Mary/Mark, I had begun to loose my childhood, forgetting that I was meant to be free and spirited before the age of adult maturity caught up with me to give me that time I could remember as some form of glorious youth and childhood, which I had finally reclaimed.

In time Derek may be after me, but being a daemon he will probably torture my psychologically and emotionally, waiting till I am at my weakest and most alone to take a full strike on me. I would be most vulnerable, if I was left alone and had all hope taken away, and if Derek is me or a part thereof, he would know it just as well as I do.

Mark turned around to give me privacy, accidently catching a glimpse of my body through a mirror that was hung on the door. Revealing my very naked body, he couldn't stop looking. He was not attracted as all he could think was ‘I hope she casts that spell for me soon, no way in hell am I going to look like that I would rather slit my wrists'.

I finished dressing in my clothes I was brought in with. I kept wondering within the confines of a little blond moment ‘why I had blood on my blouse?' It wasn't until I was about to put my hair that was all askew up, that I had felt the bandage that covered around the top of my head, I remembered pain and the blackness that caused me to wake up in this strange place that I had not been to before. My pendant was still attached to me, as I suppose in the duress of mortal medicine it or even I had made it unseen and untouchable to medical experts who may have locked me in the looney-bin for what they would consider messing with the unique traditions of the occult.

I caught mark out of the corner of my eye staring at me through the mirror, I was rightly ticked and was desperately abound to embarrass him for such a silly and total distrustful disgusting habit as he needed to be put in his place, I am his sister and I don't think he should be doing such as undermined thing such as peeping at me his naked sister in full bloom changing into her clothes. Like, where are the manners these days, do all boys do that like, disgusting eh.

"Mark!" I yelled.

Mark took his eyes off the mirror, trying to cover up hoping he hadn't been peeping me out through the mirror.

"Um, Ya sis what would you like?" replied Mark, red faced, and if he had his little soldier it would have been standing at attention, trying to cover it up with perhaps a pillow or a book or anything else that appeared in his very mind.

"Why so red, weren't peeping were you!" I replied rather sarcastlicly, siting on the bed putting on my pumps.

"No, of course not, your my sister!" stated Mark hastily in a semi whit-lie holding back a grin yet trying to compose a responsible yet half honest authority over the action that progressed.

He felt ashamed and disgusted for the fact of doing so and for the reason why it had happened. I knew it so instead of making him grovel for his action, I let it go.

I finished with my shoes, and rummaged around in my purse looking for my transportation potion, and found none.

"Mark were you in my purse?" I asked abruptly nearly yelling in a high pitched squeal of a voice.

"No!" Mark answered, pondering the recent event.

"But your other-half was" continued Mark, trying to help while maintaining a smartalic remark.

I was rather upset by that. Not only did that daemon-wizard go snooping around in my purse he took my transportation potions which took me like 4 days to make a good batch, and they were the last ones I had. Now, Mark finds it funny. As if he doesn't know it is entirely unacceptable not only to go through a lady's purse but it is even worse to take something from anyone especially a witch for crying out loud like what on earth is this world coming to when you can't keep potions in your purse without having them snatched by a past look-alike.

I gave Mark the Eye that would make a cyclops run and hide, making the attempted stifled laughs from Mark end abruptly in great haste.

"Dammit, even the invisibility potion is gone how are we going to get out of here" I stated in anger, retrieving my hand that was covered in the purple potion that was once for invisibility. I had a slight cut on my hand that was from the broken vile. It must have damaged when my purse was tossed on the floor with no care.

I went into the washroom, passing Mark to clean off the overly oxidized potion off my left hand, it must have took near 20 minutes of washing leaving my hands dry and chap.

"It seems awfully quiet doesn't it" said Aleeda as dad opened the door.

"Yes, hope everything is alright" dad replied stepping into the room.

I came out of the bathroom upon hearing the voices of Aleeda and dad.

"Where is everyone?" asked dad.

Mark tried to explain to dad, though dad was laughing it up thinking it alla hoax, or a game to carry out the fact that fathered magical beings, instead of normal mortal children so I spoke with Aleeda in Gaelic, right in the same room, telling her a summarized version of what happened.

‘They made a daemon of me, using my former self as Derek as the figure', "Siadsancuirfidh se faoi deara go ndeanfar coip bheacht de Derek foirmigh ina iomlaine Daemon dar data fior-diabhalta" I told Aleeda, as she tried to cover her mouth pondering what to do as this is a very serious nature.

I told her everything else too in Gaelic. Dad watched and listened, while not knowing what I was saying he did realize it was words that were not spoken by many. Dad gave me a knowing nod, that he understands now who I am and that he accepts all of it without condition.

I knew then what I had to do, and dad was about to experience not only his first experience witnessing my magick but also being apart of it, coming along for the ride.

I opened the door and peered out afar in the distance whisperly chanting an ancient chant. The sky was a bright sky blue with white cotton clouds.

Light of Luck
Road of Power
Leap of Grace
From this place to another trace

The sun was tickling my hands as they began to illuminate a very slanted bridge that hurled amidst the sky. Colors of many formed towards my hand through the sky, stopping at the window looking like solid light that looked like an icy glass indicating that taking it was a leap of faith and trust in Leprechauns light, as the was only the two separate events that can occur; good-luck, it will guide you to your chosen location unharmfully, or bad luck it will let you fall and either harm you or kill you, the leap was up to the taker not the giver.

I put out my hands for dad and Mark to join to take the leap, Aleeda followed behind. We all had fear including myself, though it had to be done and I felt like maybe luck would be on my side just this once. Mark gripped my hand very tightly and dad's grip was strong but sometimes it would limp as if he was passing out. Stepping into the light consumed us and we traveled to my chosen spot in the woods landing swiftly, gently and luckily without any harm.

Chapter 29

I stayed up the rest of the day, and took an all-nighter searching through my books to find anything that I could do. Waking up, with my face stuck to a page with the assistance of some drool (which I am not to proud of being a sleeping droller, after-all who is). I having difficulty seeing, rubbed my eyes and cleared the sleepers from my eyes, and read the chapter heading of the page. ‘Magical rites, passages and intimate creations of upper level power' I began to read until it came to a subheading that caught my interest even more ‘Depressions and it's repressions, astral projection, cloning and daemonic resemblances'.

The chapter was rather interesting, especially this article;

‘Every witch when over second or third level power, will have a double the very opposite of themselves that will balance the nature as the primitive Divine Chaos will shift in its place. Repressions of any Witch will be apart of the resemblance and what therefore it will be deemed to act on. Some knowledge that each other knows the other will too, however indifference to the side of power, the resemblance will know opposing enchantments etc, as you will to them too. In time only one will prevail, by doing so you must overcome that which gives the resemblance power, that which you repress, have repressed and even that which you have natural repressed which you may have forgotten. In the end you will have to battle one another and then the opposing twin will take its true form as should be, unfortunately this will be a pure daemonic form and will get to come to you again, unfortunately, while there is good there is also evil it must always be balanced out just as it always has.'

I got what I was after though it wasn't the full answer I was hoping for. I had to work through my repressions and also my studies and Mark's transformation. Today was to be the second last day of making a potion that would change Mary to Mark for good. I took my cauldron and a few of my much needed herbs to the creek by my enchanted dryad that was still yet to be awaken from the last and first time I had attempted to control her.

I found some kindling and loose branches wood, sticks etc and even some dry leaves and grass. Putting them under the spider that the cauldron was hanging from, I conducted my usual Pirokenetic spell lighting the fire with blue energy from my powers giving the fire a bluish tint to it to strengthen the power that went into my potion. The water boiled and the fire crackled underneath, indicating the time was right to add the several ingredients for this part of the potion. For the last 28 days I have been making one part of this potion little by little, tomorrow will be the finally of this potion as I add all of the parts together along with the final tad bit of a new part the final part that Mark will have to be here for. Then in 3 days time after that when the potion is fully concealed into itself Mark will forever be Mark as he shall drink it and within minutes he will be a boy becoming a man in time, just as he wished.

I added the mandragora root, powdered walnuts, iron rust and burning witch-grass adding only a vile of dryad blood. I set my mixing wand that was a wooden willow-wood to continue stirring it as I was trying to do my studies at the same time as my potion would have to be stirred non stop for another 8 hours before put in viles and left to cool under the roots of my dryad that was slightly sticking above the ground, when the potion will be totally done I will have many more for anyone else that will need it in the past, unfortunately this potion is only to turn biological females into biological males, but all I know I have to do is counter potion that will be for turning biological males into biological females, after all far as I know there is only one of these amulets and I have it.

This spot had become my haven, especially for my studies. The next lesson was protecting place of power with the elemental of magical priorities. The first thing I had to do was conduct four corners each with its elemental power and form of protection, by planting a garden of each of the elemental herbs and plants etc. I walked to the north and stated in single chant;

North of the sun
fire bend
passion aflame
growth its earth
on this land

The ground to the north that rose with several plants of the element of fire such as several mandrake plants, cinnamon, angelica and many others even rows of trees anew. I walked to the south and did the same single chanting yet again;

South of Gaia
Earth will bend
natures mother
adds life to the land

The ground to the south grew many plants such as sagebrush, beets and cypress among other things. I walked to the east single chanting yet again;

East of Air
Wind so grand
power fierce
grows upon any mass
upon any sought land

The ground did the same thing this time to the east, this time producing Anis, dandelions and several others. I walked to the west and single casting yet again;

West of Water
in and out
wet and moist
ingenious and lovely
creatively beckon this land
command sought
ripples that move the earth apart
giving birth to the very art

The earth on either side of the creek sprigged plants of many on its shallows and shores withing the rest of the confines of the borders growing many beautiful plants such as blackberries, Adam and eve roots and daffodils. The borders were all equal distance from the dryad, to finish my lesson I had to activate the dryad to give me a safe place to be, a witches lair so to say.

Power of wood and earth
Bound in form of trees
Roots of wrath underneath
Do as I command
Abound upon the land
I so bind your will
My power controls your element
In this proper sentimate

The Dryad awoke, and waved it's left branch to me as if to greet me kindly. "Good day enchantress, how may I serve you again" asked the dryad in its soft yet woods high pitched feminine voice.

"I need my lair, and was wondering if I may have your undergrowth made into a large lair for me" I replied.

"It will be my honor, few get such a privilege as being chosen, all I need is the magick word enchantress" said the Dryad.

"Thank you, do as I command" I replied kind yet dominating as so I did the last time.

"As you command!" replied the Dryad humbly.

The dryad had tunneled its roots underneath clearing away unwanted roots and soil large enough to have a small underground manor house. The Dryad had settled and soothed its rustling the ground ended its shakes and it came all to a rest. A woman appeared coming out of the solid tree trunk. She was tall nearly 7 foot, barefoot none the less she was wearing a pink ancient Greek style dress that shoed the shoulder skin and some of her arms which still had sleeves underneath her arms with thin bits held in place above her arms on her arms. Her hair was a dark black and was long and curly held back with roots and flowers as hair supplies. She wore no makeup as her face was already of pure natural beauty.

She walked right up to me and bowed in a feminine manner. "I am Falora, Dryad of this old oak" greeted Falora.

"Nice to meet you Falora" I replied continuing "My name is Morwen" I gave a little curtsey as a copied gesture not sure what I should do.

"I am the watcher now of your lair as well, though you get to decorate and such inside, I hope it will be satisfactory, as to how I proportioned the outline of it inside" replied Falora with a continuation of "What shall you choose for the password enchantress?"

I thought for a moment and replied "Paisean seo-lae Solas", ‘Passionate Light'.

"So shall it be enchantress" replied Falora.

Flora left back inside the tree that is now my lair, I left the cauldron stirring while I went back to retrieve my things, that is just of my magical stock of possessions I had. Returning repeating the passwords after walking down the three steps made out of roots that were entwined together like a weave. The hard wood door that was covered with roots seeped back into the earth upon the saying of the passwords, and I pushed the door open and walked in followed by my trunks of magical equipment levitating behind me they touched down on the floor and I pushed the door shut, which as soon was shut was covered in and out with the same roots as was there before. I put everything away, decorating it all very nicely keeping as best I could an antique look to a place of my very own, I was getting tired and drained so I figured I wold wait for the furnishings another day.

I went back outside pushing the door open as there is no nobs it moves the way you choose it to go at the time of its need to do so. The stirring stopped as I commanded since its time of stirring was complete. I Zapped the cauldron and spider in the lair with a snap of my right hand's index finger and thumb together. I went back inside.

The cauldron was set in the small fire place now hanging by a hook on a chain as it was in the old days and filled viles of potion putting them all on the shelf labeled like the rest. I left back to the trailer to get some rest for the following days activities, the lesson tomorrow while the last part of the potion is brewed and together at that is finding my familiar.

Chapter 30

Upon leaving during my waking at the hospital, Derek had took my parents to the old house that we had lived when the main part of my life was turned from questioning and confusion to the very negativities that lead to hatred, mistrust and the beginning of my own very suicidal thoughts at a young adolescent age. It would be a place that he could draw those emotions from as his very base of power. The mortals that were living there at the time we scared as Derek blasted the door open to the house as the rest of the neighborhood unwillingly slept, from a small sleeping ora that was enchanted over the neighborhood.

Door as a whole
No more

Lanua ut a Universus
Haud magis

The mortal woman screamed and the man replied with a "What the hell!" He walked over to the door from the kitchen hearing the blast seeing that pieces of the door lay with some glitter of firey red sparks as the door was in about a hundred pieces.

"That door won't trouble us again" replied to my parents in a unfriendly yet humorous sort of way following a chuckle of laughter that you could sense was draped with his evilness.

"Who the hell are you?" demanded the male occupant of the house standing infront of Derek. He was tall 6'2" dark haired, with green eyes. He had a rather scruff look with facial hair, and is very possible a bouncer at a club, wearing a black tank top and leather pants. A spike belt and a dog chain around his neck to make him seem like a veteran of Vietnam or something of the sort.

"The new occupant of this place" replied Derek smugly yet annoyed, as he darted his eyes at him with an evil grin.

Derek proceeded to raise his voice, when the male opened his mouth "Like hell, you are going to stay in this house now get the fuck out of here" replied the man that stood before Derek.

"On the contrary, I will stay here and you will leave or else!" stated Derek very much angry at the fact that, a mortal was acting superior to him.

The man looked at Derek in disbelief and let out a laugh following while maintaining a chuckle "Or else what?!" questioned the male hysterically in laughter.

Derek looked on the man, amused he found it funny, angry that he acted superior, respectfully that he has some guts, but devilishly as he thought what he should do and then he replied "I will simply turn you to dust" continuing with a raised yet very much echoed voice throughout the house as he stood in one spot "You all have 4 minutes to get out or else extermination of all residents inside will be given, one by one, now move!"

The man that stood before Derek grew angry and thrust after Derek. Derek would not take that and struck the man with the staff in the gut then under the chin near the neck thrusting the man to the ground where he stayed in agony for only a few seconds, before attempting to get off the floor. Only to be hit down again to the floor in the gut yet again. The other occupants ran down the stairs and out the front door while the wife of the man came running from the kitchen to the man's aid.

"You two may leave now, one minute left or else!" replied Derek as he let the wife help the man up off the floor. Gasping for breath the man attempted yet again to fight back, Derek had, had enough of this and raised the staff indicating another clearly stated incantation.

Somes of Viscus
Incohare Pulvis

Body of Flesh
Turn to Dust

The ran running forth turned to dust as he broke in two, with golden sparks upon the blackened dust of the fleshes ash. The woman fell on her knees and cried at the foot of the ashes that lay unneatally on the floor.

"Please, bring him back, how could you, please bring him back" cried the woman in sorrow.

"No but as you are here after time I will feel no mercy for either you or even your husband" replied Derek coldly, with that he did the same to her and bricked the door and windows with yet another incantation "Latter Porta".

In the basement, Derek made it into a basic dungeon for my parents. They were put into a pit that was an old trash pit used many times, but was finally cleared out with the Ash spell turning it into ash. He threw them down into it and blocked off the top with an electrical shield "Contego excellus".

He left turning off the light of the basement keeping them in complete darkness except from the vibrations off the bluish electrical shield from over head that would keep them awake until completely exhausted. Leaving the basement Derek said one last statement to them from the top of the stairs "Sleep tight!" devilishly stating slamming the door to the basement closed all they could here was every crack and footstep he made from above, not being able to sleep at all that night as they feared there very eyes, especially after seeing what he did to the poor innocent man and his poor defenseless wife.



To be continued...

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Morwen And Mak-Mary

Should be able to counter anything that the deamon conjures.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

The old addage is

good conquers evil, and if any of the witch movies I have seen are any indication, Morwen and Mark (Mary), will defeat the evil Derek. It may take some doing but it will be done. I hope, because I can't read the mind of the author. LOL. You have given us another very good chapter. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

If Derek...

If Derek has Morwen's witch powers, she might want to concentrate on using her Gypsy powers against him.

Ray