Why High School English Sucks -3-

Printer-friendly version
Why High School English Sucks
Part Three
By Willy Mays Hayes

The story continues, will Kathy continue to grow as a young woman or will Rebecca continue in her evil ways?

 

I assisted Rebecca with the cleanup after dinner having thought no more about the movie. The delicious dinner had consisted of a fresh, crisp, chef salad, and a glass of orange juice. Now that the dinner mess had been cleared and we were full, Rebecca returned my attention to the movie.

“I think you’ll love the movie, it has such massive implications on all of our lives!” she exclaimed excitedly.

“What are we watching?” I asked “Is it a documentary on “Silent Springs” by Rachael Carson, or on global warming?” I asked beginning to feel the suspense of not knowing.

“You’ll see!” Rebecca said as she slid the silver DVD into the DVD player.

We both were now seated comfortably on the couch as Rebecca fiddled with the remote. Suddenly, the screen came alive with what seemed like a home video. There was no sound and the image quality was poor but what was happening was quite clear. It showed a female injecting a male with a needle and then him changing dramatically into a girl. The picture seemed familiar in a vague way but I couldn’t place it and wrote it off in my mind as a figment of my imagination.

As soon as it started, it was over. Rebecca turned off the TV before starting to speak.

“What you have just seen was the transformation of a once proud male into a strong young more capable woman!” she stated excitedly. “I feel that it is necessary for women to make their mark on this planet and this is our shot, with this drug we could change the face of the planet!” She paused to allow me to speak.

“You want to change the whole world into females?” I asked incredulously. I frowned and my eyebrows furrowed in thought before I continued “You expect this drug to work?”

“We’ve only had one successful test, that’s where you come in, I intend, with your help to test this drug on the student populace of the school and to ensure that the results are what we predicted.” she explained in a concerning monotone.

“I won’t help you with that, that’s evil!” I exclaimed in a very high pitched voice, “I just can’t do that.”

“I thought you might feel that way, so I took the liberty to ensure that I will have your utmost efforts!”

I began to feel sick and woozy and my sight began to blur, I was afraid I might pass out. I was so confused, where am I, what’s happening to me? I wondered before Rebecca grabbed a hold of me.

“Sshh, relax, I have you” she cooed in a motherly voice, rocking me slowly side to side, “You love me like a child, you need me, you feel small and weak and defenseless without me.” she whispered to me in my ear.

Of course I loved her, how could I not, she keeps me safe at school, and holds me when I need to be held, I feel sooo good when she holds me, I wished she would never let me go.

“Please don’t let go of me.” I cried softly, “Please just hold me, I love you so much.” I choked out in between tears, my make up now totally ruined.

“Don’t cry child.” she whispered, “You will obey my every command and together we will succeed in our mission, now there’s no need to cry.” She continued to hold and comfort me until I fell asleep.


 
To Be Continued…

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Another Mad Dictator

In the mode of the women who caused the M.I.B.D. so much trouble.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine