Terri's Vengeance-3

Printer-friendly version
Terri's Vengeance
Chapter 3

By Stanman63

Edited By Nora Adrienne

Synopsis: As Terry continues to help Delano's estranged 'family', he devises a plan to destroy Delano. But before he can enact his scheme, Mandy breaks his Heart as she cries for him.


I headed off to meet Mandy's mother, Kandi at her watering hole. When I heard her name, Sandy smirked at me with a humor that was once again, active. It would help her as she dealt with her new reality. I had found in her, another daughter. Sandy, my other adopted daughter had been in similar straits when I rescued her and Randy from a life of prostitution.

She so much wants to thank me with sex, but knows that in doing so, that the act would cheapen fatherly Love for her. And as much as I too wanted to consummate the act, I knew that it'd lead to more heart break, because she could never replace my family in my heart.

Sandy deserved a gentleman who could and would treat her like a queen. In my own way, I was doing as much for her. With me, she was learning how a husband should treat his wife. The fact that I denied the mutual attraction between us was giving her first hand evidence that there are gentlemen out there. When I opened my Heart and home to her, she found the family that she'd been so long denied. Now it was my duty to keep her feet on the path, and thanks to Les, and Kerry, she would if I ever left.

As for Mandy, things were a bit different. She was born as Manson, son of the Pharmaceutical King, Steven Moody. Antonio Delano had him murdered and had his wife turned into a junkie, and his son into a sex starved slut. As a girl, Manson had no way to continue his dad's Legacy as a girl, effectively making Delano the King. I had been able to break through the conditioning imposed upon Manson, now as Mandy, she was ready to live as a sweet, young lady, not a slut. Now I had to see if I could help her mother, Kandi.

Kandi was a woman whose life was destroyed by Delano's evil, simply for being married to his rival, Steven Moody of Moody's Pharmaceuticals. How he did it, doesn't matter, the fact that he murdered Steve did. In taking his family, Delano had sent a clear message to any enemies; Cross me, and pay the price with your life and your families identity. Now, he had free reign over the city, and most of the state.

With his talons in everywhere, there wasn't a place where Delano did not touch with his evil. He could shut down a business on a whim, or make it prosper as he wished. To many, he was GOD MADE FLESH, while to others he was the DEVIL INCARNATE. But to most, he was too powerful, and wanted his reign to end. I knew nothing about politics, nor business, but plenty about people, so I knew that I could deal with him.

~*~

Oh, there was a part of me that wondered about the rhyming of the names. Was God showing me His sense of humor? Was God’s usage of the names to help me see where I was needed? I was never a very religious man, but I was a student of the Bible, and relied on the Bible for answers. When I couldn’t find them in it, I went to Pastor Sally of Eastmont Methodist Church, and she was able to answer my questions.

Pastor Sally Phares was gifted in being able to compose music, and play the piano, organ, and guitar. During the Traditional Morning Service, she wore a black robe with a golden collar, and silver rope belt. The Acolytes, Crucifer, and Flag Bearer were a big part of the Service. Seeing Mary and Murray in their vestments as they carried the Light into the Service, and at the end, carried it out always made me tear up as I remembered my own Acolyte days.

It was during the Contemporary, Evening, and Mid-Week Service that Sally's sense of Wonder came out. She was totally in awe of the Awesomeness of God. It was in these services that she let her hair down and truly became our Pastor. Her husband, James Phares was her 'partner in crime' in many ways. He was the Music Minister and was quite the drummer/ saxophonist.

They'd get up in front with any of the congregation that wanted to play an instrument, and lead the music. The Evening Service was led by the Youth Pastor, Billie Jean Arnette. She and her husband, Job Arnette, the Sunday School Director made sure that the youth were well grounded in the Bible and sang traditional songs with a youthful oomph that Sally loved. When she did the evening sermon, it was a Praise Service. Very few could resist the open Love in that service, and it was memories of Church that sustained me in the days ahead.

~*~

As I approached the place where Kandi was, I saw the depths of Delano's evil anew. She was in the HELLFIRE CLUB, a bar that catered to men or women with a need to sate their lust. The waitresses wore a black skirted leotard with white shiny hose and black fishnets with a low heel. A patron could ask for any service from a waitress, including sex. It was to a waitress to accept or decline, but since the club took half of the pay for such 'extra', most of it happened off site. The other extra was drugs.

Delano ran his drug trafficking operations from here. He had waitresses hooked on crack, heroin, on other drugs whose only relief from addiction was sex with a client of Delano's choosing. He filmed each act to ensure satisfaction and for blackmail purposes. More than one politician, businessman, or cop had fallen into his trap. What he was not ready for was a man immune to his evil, ME.

I entered the bar and saw Kandi coming from out the back, "She must have just seen a customer," I leered as a waitress approached. ['Have to appear as a low life, now. GOD! How I hate this!']

A very pretty Black woman with golden cornrow hair greeted me, "My name is Rhonda, where would you like to sit?" ['Not a bad hunk o' flesh. I could enjoy him if not for my mission.']

I pointed to Kandi, "Where that slut is, if I may."

"Oh, that's Kandi. She is VERY popular. Any other choices?" ['Why Kandi? Has her monster of a man sent her another client?']

I took a long, slow look at Rhonda, "What about you?" ['Have to watch it, she sounds almost like Joan.']

She smiled, "Yes, I'm available." ['Damn! I am getting horny looking at him.']

"Then, lead on, McDuff," I chuckled.

She looked at me wide eyed, "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" she whispered vehemently.

"I don't. I was just having a bit of fun, and thinking about the Crime Dog taking a bite," I explained. ['Oh my! A black Irish girl! Some Leprechaun sure got lucky!']

She tittered, "Well, that is my name, and Daddy is a retired cop," she sighed.

"Why work here, then?"

Rhonda led me over to a booth, "I am keeping an eye out for Daddy. He started drinking when he retired, and working here, I can take him home at the end of my shift and keep him in a bed room in back," she shuddered.

I looked her in the eye and saw a soul, striving to survive against an evil beyond her strength, "And in doing so, you are forced into sex."

I saw that I had made a friend by the crinkling around her eyes, as if afraid to smile as a great weight was lifted, "Yes, luckily, my boyfriend, Hank comes in nightly. That way I only serve him."

She showed me a photo of a black giant of a man with Mr. T's hairstyling and beard, "I bet that Delano wants more out of you too. And dares not with Hank being so huge," I grinned. ['She no doubt is his Queen.']

She smiled evilly, "Oh, he does, but until he can dope me up, I'm in charge. And as for Hank, he's a sweetheart to me and Daddy."

"That's good," ['Yep, I was right! Seems that all big galoots are partial to treating their mom's and wives as queens.']

As we neared a booth, she sighed, "Tell me something, please. Why are you here?" ['He is NOT like a regular customer. Has the mafia sent in an assassin? God! I hope so!']

I sat down, appreciating her hosed legs and the fact that the air conditioning made the hose necessary for her to keep warm, "Simple, Rhonda. Kandi."

She looked at me wide-eyed with fear for me, "Why her? She's the Bosses Main Squeeze."

"Exactly."

The implications of what I said rang alarm bells in her eyes as she saw a vision of destruction filled her brain, "MY GOD! PLEASE, NOT A MOB WAR!!" she prayed out loud.

I cupped her chin in my hand, "No, Rhonda, no Mob War. I am a man, on a Mission of Vengeance." ['Yet another woman that I need to protect from Delano. At least she has Hank.']

She smiled at me, "So, are you wanting sex with her, or anybody?" she purred.

"No, I'm not. I want to help her, if I can. I have seen her daughter, and freed her from her nightmare. Now to free Kandi from her's."

She hung her head in shame, "I was hoping that you might want me. Even though I'm in Love with Hank, I could let myself be seduced by you. It's because I know that you'd refuse."

I caressed her cheek, Rhonda, I am hopelessly in love with my wife. As beautiful as you are, you have found your Mister Right in Hank, hopefully. I'm not him," I sighed.

~*~

After a meal on the house, Rhonda led me over to where Kandi was sitting. I could tell from the smudged mascara that she'd already 'serviced' a client. She was nursing a
mug of beer and snacking upon a bowl of assorted nuts. Even though she smiled as I walked in, it never reached her dead eyes. There was no doubt about it, her soul was gone, and I was there to bring it back from the Hell that took it.

She looked me over as if I was a choice steak, "My, oh my, Rhonda, where did you find this tasty morsel?"

Rhonda grinned, "Actually, he came in for you." ['Can he resist her charms? Or is he doomed to become another victim?']

I saw dread in her eyes as she thought about the degradation that she'd be subjected to by me, "Well now, a bit small, but maybe he has more than enough below," she purred. ['Why must I sound like a slut even when I detest what I do? What has Tony done to me?']

Rhonda hugged me and whispered, "Take care, my friend. She will rip your heart out, if you're not careful." ['Is he the One? Has God sent him to end Delano's reign of terror? I am barely able to resist. I dread the day that I may fail. Then, Hank will die in a futile attempt at rescuing me.']

"Don't worry, I will," I replied as I saw tears stream down her face.

She slowly disengaged and walked out as if going to a firing squad. As I saw her finally sit down, Hank came and hugged her. Then he saw me and gave me a 'thumbs up' sign and pointed to himself and me, then made a fist and the 'OK' sign before he took her out of sight.

"Well, Handsome. What do you want with me?" she sighed.

I led her over to a booth, "To take you away from your nightmare, Kandi. As I have with your daughter, Mandy," I whispered, well aware of the many cameras in the room.

She looked up in shock, as if a great light broke through her darkness, "I had given up all hope. Now, you are here. Please be real. If you're one of his tricks, I'll commit suicide," she sighed in hopeless fury.

I placed her on my lap, her legs spread n either side of me, "I am for real Kandi.” I am here to rescue you from this hell.

She stared into my eyes, "How do I know that?"

"Do you remember him boasting about killing a mother and daughter, and getting away with it?" ['If not, how to convince her??']

She nodded her head, "Yes, he escaped criminal prosecution, but paid out to the husband in the civil case. Why?"

"He murdered Joan and Maggie White, and Terry is now a widower," I sighed as I produced my I.D.

She moaned as her soul awakened from its long slumber as her Heart started beating again, "I have prayed for a miracle for years, until I lost all Hope. Now, my Hope has returned."

"Are you ready to leave?"

"Yes, but what of Mandy? What about Rhonda?"

I laughed humorlessly, "With my settlement, I can care for them, no problem." ['Even when I die, I shall care for Delano's girls. They shall not be hurt again.']

She smiled and kissed me, "Believe it or not, I just orgasmed. Thank you for that," she sighed as she relaxed on me.

"Talk about a 'quickie', " I chuckled.

She licked my ear, "Yep, my hose and panty are soaked. That's why the dress is black," she purred in my ear.

"Do you still need me to do anything?"

She moaned again and got up, "Sorry about that. But as much as I want to stop, my body's craving for sex and drugs are overwhelming," she sighed.

She saw me cry for her, "I vow to do what I can to free you from your addiction."

In that hour, she shuddered as she rebelled against her addiction. I saw a dark, red bilious light being vanquished by a pearly, soft Light from above. As the darkness was destroyed, I saw her body cleansed from within as the bitter dregs of the addiction dropped from her body to be evaporated by the Light. I knew that I was seeing her Deliverance from her addiction as she fought against it and the silent Battle for her soul as she accepted the Light.

She cried tears of Joy, "I am now free," she whispered.

"Completely?"

She smiled, "Yes, completely. My body is now healed, and I’m now a virgin again, just like my daughter, Mandy."

"I am glad for you, Kandi. Do you still want to do anything with me?"

She smiled mischievously, "Nothing sexual, but I will flirt with you."

"OK. I deserve that," I grinned.

She got up, "Go now, I'll be OK. When I clock out, I'll head to my special retreat. There, Toni won't go," she sighed in satisfaction.

"Why?" I asked as I got up and noticed that her panty was moist with the evidence of our encounter.

"Well, he doesn't know its location, and it's there that I have most of my regular clothes as well as Mandy's"

"Then take her with you. I intend to take out Delano this week."

"OK, I'll take Rhonda too, and her family."

I left there and went riding through the city, simply letting my mind wander about as I pondered the ramifications of the Vision that I saw. I had seen Kandi win against her addiction to sex and drugs, and alcohol. I saw her accept the Light and get transformed as she was healed in her mind, and body, as her Soul was cleansed. Did I really see her accept God? Was I seeing things? All that I knew was that she s better, now. And that was enough.

As I passed the Quiet Hills Cemetery, I saw the cardinal and blue jay fly to me. I followed them to the graves where I saw beautiful roses and lilies surrounding the tombstones, and encasing them in a flowery framework of intertwining leaves as the bushes united in between the tombstones. There, the bushes had united to create a blending of roses and lilies with a hollow where two nests were kept. As I watched in wonder, the eggs in the nest opened and the chicks united into one blended adult, combining the colors of the cardinal and blue jay. It had red wings and head on the body of the blue jay, and its twin was the mirror opposite.

Those were me! Joan and Maggie had created these beautiful birds to show that they loved me. I cried over my loss of innocence that Delano had cost me and the despair that I must endure to destroy Delano. But even in my despair, I still cared for others and helped them. Now, I had four women who were in my life. They were all Delano's victim that I had rescued.
God had used me to rescue them from any fallout from my vengeance. Now, I was seeing a vision from Heaven. Then, the birds turned pure white and flew to Heaven as the Cardinal and blue jay each placed a rose and a lily in my hands, then everything changed as the bushes faded away.

++++++++++++

I decided to make Delano pay for all of his crimes by making him a laughing stock in his world. I was taking away his family, and soon. I would take away his credibility when he was seen giving up his family and personal fortune to a man in a dress, Me. I had dressed as Kerry before, and was still her size. It would be simple to become Terri Anne, my alter ego. I had the bodysuit from years ago and clothing that would drive men wild when Terri Anne wore it. My only problem was that I needed help putting on the suit. Someone else had to seal the zipper in back.

I went back home where Sandy and Randy were waiting for me. Sandy looked fantastic in her red top and shorts, and Randy looked like a Baby Batman in his outfit. When I got off of my bike, Sandy ran up and hugged me, crying tears of joy.

"Now, now, Sandy. No tears from you, please," I chuckled.

"Oh! Pooh on you! I'll cry if I wanna! It is a woman's prerogative, after all," she pouted.

"Woman, eh? And all this time I thought that you were a girl," I sighed.

She smiled at me, "OK, I'm a girl, if you'll be my daddy," she giggled.

I blushed, "OK, but you know how I feel about modesty."

She put my hand on her hosed leg, "I know, Daddy, But I'm also mean enough to tease you," she giggled.

I carried her to the lounge chair where she put Randy in his nearby crib to sleep, then sat in my lap, "Thank you, Sandy, I need this."

"What, me in shorts and hose?"

"No, you in my lap, like Joan used to do," I sighed.

"Terry, if you need me in your bed, I'm willing."

That night, we consummated our friendship. She was there as I conquered my living nightmare of seeing my family's dead bodies being cruelly mutilated by Delano in his SUV. In time, I saw Sandy below me, her innocence filling my Heart with a desire to protect her. As our sweat mingled, I saw her as a beautiful Queen. Then I knew that my Heart was ready for the battle to come. In loving Sandy, I had finally mourned for Joan and Maggie. In loving Sandy, I had put aside the past and embraced the future.

As for Sandy, in loving me, she found out what it was like to give of herself to a man and for him to fulfill her needs. She learned that sex is more than the physical act of a man planting his seed, a syringe works just as well. No, loving your partner means a sharing that far surpasses anything man can create.

-------------------------------------------------------

I drove back to the Lake House where Kerry was. When Kerry and Les built this casa, I never dreamed of me spending so much time there without Joan and Maggie. In the winter, the Lake House and environs became a meeting place for deer hunters. Now, I know that there are those who abhor hunting, but without the culling of the deer population, the forest would suffer. Man has systematically reduced the deer’s natural predators to where they can not control them. That is why Man must do what nature was doing all along.

I was in Joan's white Volkswagen, loading it up with my stuff. I was feeling melancholy because Joan loved the 'Herbie' movies and had painted her car to look like him. She even had a few tricks installed to make it look as if her Herbie was as real as the original. She got it when she was a freshman in Central High School. Her Dad had found it in an old garage and bought it and the parts in the garage which he sold to my dad for his business. Dad took the old garage and turned it into a custom garage, where he turned any car, or truck into a showpiece. Sandy had to rebuild the car from the available parts. By the time that she had Herbie put together, she was ready for her Learner's Permit, by her fifteenth birthday, she was driving Herbie. Now, except for my Harley, this was my only means of transportation.

Kerry came into the bedroom as I locked the last suitcase, "I hate to see you go, Bro. But you need to be there for Sandy," she sighed as she hugged me.

"Kerry, please take care of them for me," I silently cried as the impact of my decision hit me full force.

She looked me in the eye, "You have that look in your eye, Terry. Just what are you planning?"

"Vengeance," my slow but growing smile, and knowing me as only a sister can, she knew that whatever it was, it was probably illegal, and more probably, it was aimed at relieving my pain. She knew how I would plan on making others pay when they'd done wrong and got away with it. There were way too many 'accidents' that happened to those at who I had declared vendetta upon. But I never got caught.

"Listen, Terry. I know you. I know that whatever it is that you’re planning is illegal. Please, don't do anything until I can clear my head. We need to talk on the Veranda."

I hugged her as I cried over my plight, "Oh, Kerry. Sandy and I made Love last night. I finally am able to Love again, but my Heart calls for vengeance. Vengeance against Delano and his evil. I have already met two women who are enslaved to him. I must do something, or his evil will claim you and your family as well," I sobbed onto her shoulder.

She sat me down on the bed, "So, you and Sandy made Love. Joan would approve, you know, "she smiled.

"I know, Sis. What my problem is that Sandy needs you as a big sister, and Lester as a big brother."

"What about You?"

"I must pull away before we bond," I sighed.

"Because you're reluctant to let another woman replace Joan," she stated.

I lied, "Yes, could she and Randy stay here for awhile? She needs a family."

"Sure, but what about you?"

"Me, I'll stay here and mooch dinner off of you," I smirked.

She tittered, "Yeah, just like you have for the last month. Should I charge you rent?"

I pulled out a penny, "Here, this should more than cover my expenses. Got any change?" I smirked.

She chased me all through the house and into the lake where we shimmied out of our clothes and swam in our swim suits. We generally wore them under our clothes for this reason. That way, we didn't ruin our undies. After our dunking, I dried off and loaded Herbie. By that time, Les and the kids were back from the store, so we had a farewell lunch. Leaving Mary and Murray was the hardest thing that I had ever done. Seeing their tears almost made me stay, but then my sense of honor made me leave in order to do what I had to do.

Mary jumped into my lap with her brother, Murray, "Unca Terry, Why do ya' hafta go? Don'cha like it here?"

"I love it here, Mary, but I have my own home and I miss it," I lied to her. She'd never understand the truth at her age.

"But Unca Terry. Why are Auntie Sandy and Randy coming here? Doncha like 'em?"

I smiled, "Very much, Murray."

"Then why send 'em here?"

I sighed, "Because, I need some time to be by myself."

Mary and Murray hugged me, "We'll miss you!" they chorused.

------------------------------------

Kerry and I were always competing about who was the better chef. I was better with marinades, and grilling, but Mary was best at casseroles and salads. But Les was king of the short order cooks, he could whip up and fry most anything, and his pies and cakes were the best too. Whenever we got together for a Family Meal during the holidays, we would do our specialty while Joan would prepare the drinks. We weren't tea totalers by any means, so we enjoyed drinking spirits during the holidays.

Joan was a good cook with the basics, but not able to match us in anything but her skills as a barmaid. She got a job as a barmaid at O'Henry's Pub. She had to wear a skimpy uniform, but she earned enough to put her through college and earn her degree in Child Psychology. She was a counselor at Eastmont Methodist Church, her death left a hole in their ministry that was not soon fulfilled.

Joan cared for the many children in the congregation and had forged many a friendships with their parents, often helping some family silently as was her want. She would have the mothers over for tea, and in our den, would do more than what she did in the Church Nursery. Joan was a loving mother, and as such, had become a second mother to countless children and sister to the mothers.

When the Church found out about their deaths, the ladies of the congregation had gotten together and cleaned the house from top to bottom, and filled our pantry full of food. My fridge and freezer were both loaded up with microwavable meals for me. And the men mowed the lawn. But it was in the Joan Bethany White Memorial Service that they truly honored her. The Church had mounted a plaque with her picture on it and her years of ministry. The Church even created the Joan White Scholarship Fund for Aspiring Counselors. That fund would in the years ahead sponsor many a caring minister for the Church and community.

For me, it was a bitter sweet time as I remembered Joan's selfless love for others as she gave of her time and energy to help others. She was my Angel, my Queen, my Life. Now my Heart was torn in twain and hurting. I did not know it, but at this time, Sally saw my need for Vengeance before I did and made arrangements to help.

~*~

She went to the beautiful Hawk's Nest Estate. The estate was a sanctuary for all birds of prey. Hector Hawk was a Navajo Indian who had married a Cherokee Maiden, Morning Dove, daughter of Chief Gray Fox. Together, they had been able to purchase one hundred acres of old growth forest and create an arboreal Paradise where nature reigned and technology was used sparingly. There were dirt roads through out the estate, leading to different log cabin settlements with modern facilities, but all power was from a water wheel and windmills.

She approached him as he was fishing for bass, "Hector Hawk, I am Sally Phares. May we talk?"

"What does the Lady Pastor want with an old Brave like me? Need me to tell a few tall tales in Vacation Bible School again?" he chuckled as he reeled in a trout and placed it in his 'catch' bucket.

She shook her head in amused dismay at the elderly Indian. He was wearing jeans and a deerskin vest with various pieces of jewelry on his arms and in his hair. He was a Gulf War Veteran and proudly wore his uniform with his Indian jewelry on the holidays, because he not only went to defend America, but his Tribe as well.

"No, not this time, it's about the battle you foresaw against Delano. I've found the Avatar of Vengeance," she wept as she saw the drastic changes needed to be done to me. Sally as a Pastor was exempt from Delano's evil, but he still made her pay a price by making her 'bless' him and any new business that he 'acquired'. She did it as she prayed silently for the redemption of the city. She almost despaired until Joan died, then she saw my soul, darkened by vengeance. She was afraid that vengeance would destroy me.

He looked into her soul and saw her fear for me and what I would become, "You have seen a soul with two Hearts. Your fear is that this Avatar will lose his identity and become that which he is not." he stated as he cast again.

She sighed, "Yes, his need for vengeance will drive him to do things that can't be undone. And then he will despair of life."

He passed her a pendant of a salamander, "Sally, don't let your Methodist Teaching blind you to the wonders of the Great Spirit. I have foreseen the end, and the Avatar shall choose her Legacy."

Sally smiled, "That's why I came to you. You know how to see through the shadows and find the truth. Don't worry about the Avatar, I will welcome her into the Church, myself."

"Who is the Avatar?"

"Terry White, Why?"

"I must prepare the people needed to help him. There are many in the City who have suffered under Delano's evil. Now it's his time to fall."

She sighed, "OK, Hawk. Just don't tell me, or the Police. You do, and you'll be in trouble from Delano's stooges."

"I know, Sally. He has his contacts there and in your Church."

"That' what worries me. Who in my Church is working with that Devil, Delano?"

In the end, BOTH the Police and the Church were clean of any stooges except for a few beat cops taking kickbacks to be absent during certain midnight activities at a few warehouses.
Delano refused to treat in any way with cops since he ruled the courts. He used hidden cameras to keep people in line and a small cadre of ex-soldiers who had sold themselves for their drug habit.

-----------------------------

The house was silent, empty of all sense of the joy and happiness that used to abound here, not long ago. The house was dead, not even the muted voices of laughter and love was echoed. All that I saw was a building. This was no longer my home. My Home ended the night my family died. Now I was a Vigilante on a mission of Justice. As I sat at the dining room table, perusing the Family Album, I touched each picture of my family, then when completed, I closed the book.

"Joan, you are the Light of my Life, My Angel of the Morning. Ever since we were kids, we loved each other. You befriended me as Terri when I was her, and did not judge me nor Kerry for my deception. You knew that I did it for her, but I have a secret that not even she knows about. I want to be a woman. But I put that dream aside when I fell in love with you, and would have stayed happily married to you, but for the accident.

"Now, I am about to become Terri. I do this in order to destroy the man who killed you and Maggie. After I have dealt out vengeance, I do not know if I'll want to return to my old life. I fear that I might stay as a girl. I promised to be there for you, now I might not be able too. I am torn in half! Am I a man, or a woman? Is it a Sin against God to stay a woman after I have fulfilled my mission of vengeance?

As the song says, 'This Warrior Is A Child', but is this Child of God doomed for wanting to become that which I am not? my heart wants to sing 'How Great Thou Art', but I can't!! My Heart is now cold to God. I must go it alone and do my duty to my Heart. Then I can die in Peace, even if I am denied Heaven. Joan, find another Soul Mate up there. I'm doomed to Hell, and I'm taking Delano with me!"

After crying for awhile, I finally got up and refilled my empty mug with fresh home brew. It was from a family recipe that was used during holiday celebrations because it was smooth and sweet, and could be combined with fruit juices to make most any alcoholic beverage. Best of all, it had very little alcohol in it. Then I sat back down and spoke to my daughter. She was a child, and did not understand what I needed to do. I'd do my best to tell her.

"Maggie, you are my Princess. When you were born, I dedicated myself to making sure that you would have everything that you needed for your life. You were just starting out in life when you were taken from me. Now, I have seen a new child, Randy. He will receive the gifts that I was holding for you. His mother Sandy is a widow and needs my help. But you are my Princess: The Apple of My Eye.

"Now I need to punish the man who killed you and Momma. To do that, I need to look like Momma. But I will always be Poppa to you. I do this to stop a very bad man from hurting other people. The Police don't know how to stop him, so I must. Please, my Princess, do not hate me or what I must do, I do it for you."

Then I dreamed off the last bitter dregs of my brew and refilled my mug. Now I was ready to transform into my alter ego. I heard the loud voices of hate and revenge as I sat in my Lazy Boy Lounger. Kerry had gotten it for me last Father's Day. It had thermal heat, massage and the arms were outfitted to contain assorted goodies. The right arm was for cold beverages and the left was for snacks. When she gave it to me, we celebrated its arrival with an all night love fest. Poor Maggie had to spend the night with her Auntie Kerry, but she knew that we were doing adult stuff, even if she didn't quite know what it was.

~*~

"Daddy? Why are you on top of Momma?"

Joan squealed in laughter, "Well, 'Daddy.' why are you on top of me?' she giggled.

I kissed Joan's lips, "Not anything now, Maggie," I sighed as I climaxed in Joan who moaned in ecstasy.

Maggie shrieked, "I KNOW! YOU'RE MAKING A BABY!"

I carefully disengaged and made sure we were covered, "Where did you learn about babies?"

She climbed into bed with us, "From Health class at school, Why, Daddy?"

Joan tittered, "Because we never thought that you were ready to know that, young lady."

Maggie looked at me, "Am I in trouble?"

I hugged her as Joan went to the bathroom, "No Maggie, far from it, in fact, you just surprised us," I sighed as I saw her smile.

"Why did Mommy go to the bathroom?"

Joan returned wearing fresh panties and a bra, "Because I had to clean up, and go potty," she giggled as she got back in bed.

~*~

I went to the trunk where I kept my Terri-girl stuff, and unlocked the time capsule of my past. In here was everything that was Terri, awaiting her return. I still remember the first time that Kerry asked me to be her double. We were both freshmen in Central High School, and she was on the Eastmont Eagles Pep Squad. Her red and blue sailor girl style uniform was on top, what I wore when she needed for me to teach one Jeff Darmer a lesson in manners.

There were the outfits, shoes, and flesh tone bodysuit that looked like Kerry's body. Using advanced technology from his college buddies, Dad had created a perfect replica of Kerry's body for us. It was a prototype being developed for Hollywood for their stunt men and certain elements within the government. Our usage was to see if the suit worked, and since it was based upon Kerry's body, I kept it. Wearing the suit, I was Kerry’s twin in every way, only an X-ray would tell the difference from the variations in our skeletal structures.

After I donned it, I stood before the mirror and saw Kerry. The only thing missing was the slightly larger breasts from breastfeeding the twins. Like Joan, Kerry kept herself fit and enjoyed an active life. Any man would drool over this body, which is why I chose the suit. In the suit, I was undetectable as myself. As Terri, I would be a heartless, cruel bitch that would show Delano just how cruel a woman could be before I destroyed him. The only question was how.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Great chapter

I'm really getting into this story. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for more.

Jessica Marie

Terri sounds like she could

Terri sounds like she could be a really good replacement for "The Punisher" character in the books and movies; or even become his partner. J-Lynn