Some Enchanted Girlfriend -2- Getting Up

Printer-friendly version
SomeEnchantedGirlfriend1.jpg   
Some Enchanted Girlfriend

by Donna Lamb

2. Getting Up

I came to under a blanket with a cool cloth on my eyes. My head didn't hurt quite so much so I tried to sit up. The mirror on the dresser showed my round little chin, turned-up nose and bright blue eyes. "That's me?" I squeaked.

I thought I might faint again so I lay back down. I could hear someone moving around in another room somewhere but I seemed to be alone in the bedroom. I used my hands under the blanket to explore. I cupped my breasts in my palms; they were bigger than that by quite a bit. My waist tapered down then widened back out to some substantial feeling hips.

“Holy shit,” I whispered.

I felt a moist little slit in my groin, a bit further back than I expected, surrounded by soft folds and tender places. My arms and legs were smooth and soft and my butt felt like I had two spongy half cushions under my skin. My face felt smooth, too, and lots of curly, pale blonde hair covered the top of my head and tickled my shoulders and back.

I sat up and looked in the dresser mirror again. "That girl is me?" I said in my squeaky voice. I frowned, even though it hurt. I didn't remember being a girl, in fact, I distinctly remembered being a guy. A guy who had to shave every morning, who worried that maybe he should start taking Rogaine, who could write his name in the snow....

"My name?" I said aloud. What the heck was my name? "Ow!" Frowning to concentrate still hurt. "I've had bad hangovers before but...." It wasn't funny. I tried to lie still until the pain stopped.

Had I had bad hangovers before? Sure. Back in college, when we initiated the new guy into.... We all got drunk and puked and.... What was his name? What was my name? Heck, what was the college's name? The more I tried to remember the hazier it seemed to get; I couldn't think of any names at all except a fat guy named Bluto–or was that a character in a movie?

But I'd definitely been a guy.

Harry the Giant came back into the room, this time wearing baggy men’s underpants. Boxers, I mean. Nothing baggy about him at all. When he walked through the doorway, the dark wavy hair on his head apparently brushed the frame at the top. The curly dark stuff all over the rest of him somehow emphasized his muscles. I did keep noticing his muscles; they looked–heroic.

“You’re awake,” he said.

“Maybe. Is your name Harry? Harry the Hero?” I think I smiled at him.

He laughed. “You’re still funny.” He scratched the pelt on his stomach and grinned at me. “No, my name is Tim. But you can call me – Tim.”

“Ho, ho,” I said. Sitting there, I realized that I had no clothes on. I followed his gaze, looking down at my chest. I glanced back up at him and he met my eyes, grinning a bit. “Uh, have you seen my clothes?”

“I was going to ask you that,” he said. “You didn’t arrive here naked last night, did you?”

“Damfino,” I said. Feeling a bit exposed, I pulled the sheet up to my neck and glared at him. “All joking aside, could you please get my clothes?”

“Honest,” he said. “I’ve looked all over the apartment.” He mimed looking around. “Do you remember what you were wearing?”

I snorted. “No, I don’t remember... lots of things I don’t remember. What the....” I trailed off, not wanting to say that I remembered having been a guy. That would sound loony. I’d looked in the mirror and if a tiny blonde with big tits and reddish pussy hair had claimed to be a guy, I wouldn’t have believed her either.

That bothered me, too. The hair on my head was almost platinum and I had red curls downstairs. Wtf? I felt pretty sure that my hair should be brown in both places.

I looked up again to see him frowning at me with a scary intensity. I heard a growl. “Don’t eat me!” I said. Well, it was the first thing that occurred to me.

“Huh?” he said, glancing down at his own middle.

“You look–and sound!–like a hungry ogre,” I said. “I duwanna be breakfast.”

He grinned. “Too late, I think we both had breakfast earlier. Though my stomach disagrees.”

I didn’t want to think about that, either, especially after I glanced toward the sausage he kept in his boxers. I didn’t mean to look, it just happened. I’d seen it before. I think I groaned.

“No,” Tim said. “I was just trying to remember your name. I don’t usually go to bed with a girl without knowing her name. What’s wrong?”

I put one hand across my chest and the other in my lap. “I’m sitting here naked and I don’t remember my name, either,” I said. Okay, I sort of blubbered that line. The sudden tears caught me by surprise.

“Oh, no, hey,” he said, reaching for me. “You don’t need to cry. It’ll be okay, you’ll remember soon. Jeez, how much did we drink?”

“Why ask me? I don’t know that either,” I wailed. I tried to dodge him but he folded me up in his hairy arms and pushed my head on his shoulder. I would have felt more comforted if I hadn’t known just where his sausage was.

God, he felt strong, though. I could squirm but I knew I couldn’t budge him, his muscles felt like warm steel. And squirming might cause the sausage to, um, similarly harden.

Too late. I felt the hot, rubbery heat of his dick against my leg. And a hotter, fuzzy damp feeling in a place where I shouldn’t have a place. My body wanted to tell me it felt nice but my brain kept trying to hit the panic button.

I wanted to run away, screaming but I couldn’t. So I did the next best thing, I cried some more. He patted me and said the sort of things men say when they are holding a naked crying woman in their lap. I stopped after a bit but I had to resist feeling around to see just where the wooden sausage had gone.

Maybe my reluctant interest in Topic S communicated itself to Tim. "Mmm?" he murmured into my hair.

I clenched my jaw in order not to make some sort of affirmative noise because I knew exactly what would happen if I did. And I knew it too would feel nice.

“Mmm?” he said again, rubbing my soft, tender cheek with his day-old stubbly one.

I felt my nipples crinkle up from the chills running up and down my spine. I had to get away before I said yes but trying to squirm loose still seemed like a bad idea because I could already feel Mr. Stiffy against my leg. “N-n-no?” I managed to say and pushed against him with hardly enough strength to move a lace curtain, let alone a brick wall like Hairy Tim Whosis.

He sighed and held me away from him to look me in the eye. “Better?” he asked.

Had I only imagined the invitation I thought he had made? “Better,” I agreed but it still didn’t feel safe to nod or say yes. One little mistake here and I knew I would end up on my back with my legs spread.

And the worst thing was it didn’t actually sound that bad.

* * *
up
133 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wow, eight minutes before a comment ::grin::

I dunno if that's a record but it makes me feel like you were sitting there waiting for me to post. ::lol::

Glad you liked it. Next one goes up tomorrow, probably mid afternoon.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Saw it on the front page and

Saw it on the front page and started reading. Just took me that long to finish. Mainly because I was being interrupted by wife and daughter, or it would have been up sooner. ;-)
----
May the Stars Light Your Path
Maid Joy
http://joyphillip.davensjournal.com/

Thanks again for another

Thanks again for another great chapter, looking forward to the next to see where it goes.

Megumi :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

Two more while I'm typing ::lol::

Well, this is certainly encouraging. Thanks!

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Ah Donna

kristina l s's picture

It's nice to see you again so to speak. A few weeks back I was doing a 'wonder whatever happened to..' type thing quietly to myself and...hey here you are. Nice.

You do have a habit of dropping your...ah, hero's into the deep end and then ever so politely inquiring if they can swim. I guess we get to see the odd sinking glub and a few thrashing abouts and then... well that's why we read it innit. Now I'll let a gear or two clunk about as I ponder on the whats and whys, oh and the who's. Won't get far, but hey...

Keep on won't you

Kristina

What happened to me

I kept trying to finish a story before I started posting. All those I did like that lost energy and fizzled. If I ever finish one, I'll probably give it to Erin as a premium first. But Friday, I started this one and before you knew it I had six thousand words and still going strong.

So, I'm posting and I hope I have plenty of surprises for us ahead.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

OK Adonna, One Question

Does the Devil In Drag show up?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I thought about it

And I ain't saying. ::grin::

But look, no color in the title. Is that a hint?

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Why do I

Have the feeling that I hear the roller coaster cranking us up to the top of that first really big hill? nice Stuff!

hugs!

grover

I hope so

But like I said, Blue Moon was a roller coaster, this one is more of a Tilt-a-Whirl. Thanks, Grover. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Safe ride

As long as it's not the Superman Tower of Power at Six Flags!

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

That would be

Erin's Urban Renewal, it never slowed down. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

I still love the humor

you have in your writing. There are a lot of authors whose work is good, but lacks that sparkle of originality. It can feel dry and uninteresting even when they're writing scenes that are supposed to be touching and deep, but not you. No, you have a great flair to you writing style, and I love to read it.

Whatever happens to our little hero/ine, I hope everything works out okay. Tim 'you can call me Tim' sounds like a nice enough guy so far, and it's obvious that along with the change whatever our protagonist's sexuality before is now firmly in the 'hetero-female' area. I hope her memory starts returning soon, or she finds her clothes at least, otherwise she's going to have a very difficult time of things.

Melanie E.

Wow, thanks

Hard to know what to say to praise like that. ::blush::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

Get rid of the TABLE tag please

Okay. Good story, but I'm annoyed. Please look past the annoyance to the information about WHY it's so annoying.

PLEASE get rid of the TABLE html tag or at the very least the WIDTH tags. I go to get a readable size of font on my screen with the "printer friendly" option (and ctrl +) and get a very printer unfriendly column of text four words wide.

Good web design is that one does not specify widths or heights for anything other than IMG's, especially in pixels. Why so many people still think 520 pixels is a good column with is beyond me, yeah maybe on an old 640 pixel wide VGA monitor, but certainly not on my 1920 pixel wide monitor. 81% usage of the screen may provide useful white space, 27% usage of the screen is a pitiful waste of space. Heck even specifying width 80% just wastes more and more screen real estate. That's why specifying widths is poor web design.

You might try...

Puddintane's picture

Going into your account settings and try a few different themes. The Fluid theme is a bit better (albeit not perfect) about allowing text to be enlarged without forcing one to scroll back and forth.

Since most pages are designed for the site defaults, which have some widths specified, there's little to be gained by avoiding widths, as it's merely "going with the flow." I agree that a completely fluid layout would be "better," but fluid web design has its own set of problems, and it takes beaucoup time to sort them out when one is a volunteer and not "on the clock" collecting salary and benefits.

On the other hand, the style sheets (there are quite a few) that control these settings are readily accessible, so you could easily copy them, make the appropriate corrections, and then tell your browser to use them instead of the site defaults. That's the way browsers work, unless a given site takes deliberate steps to force their users to take Hobsons Choice. Last I looked, this site doesn't.

If charitably-inclined, you could volunteer these new and improved style sheets to Erin for possible inclusion as an alternative style for everyone. Maybe she'd name it after you, sort of like Caesar Salad or Eggs Benedict.

Cheers,

Puddin'

-

Cheers,

Puddin'

A tender heart is an asset to an editor: it helps us be ruthless in a tactful way.
--- The Chicago Manual of Style

Wow

Me likie. seriously, both your style and the story are as easy as butter, smooth and supple to sink into, almost no resistance. I almost regret discovering this story so soon. I usually like to read hundreds of pages at a time. So I'll have to reread this a few times. Guess I read too fast.

I'm looking forward to EO2

I'll try to make a comment there tomorrow. ::grin:: Now get back to work! ::lol::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

"And the worst thing was it

"And the worst thing was it did’t actually sound that bad"...Better go for it then girl!! you don't know how long this change is going to last!!

Kirri

That would be telling ::lol::

Sheesh. I just realized how hard it is to talk about a character who hasn't been given a name in the story yet. ::grin::

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

10/2

I knew guys that went to bed with a ten and waking up with a two, but this is good, going to bed as a ??? and waking as a !!! Keep up the good story.

Love,

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

Paula

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

The Coda
Chapterhouse: Dune

Thanks

The numbers kind of threw me until I read your post. ::grin:: Glad you liked it, more coming.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna

The Mourning after the Fright Before

This is very enjoyable - I have no idea what is going on but I can't wait to find out.
The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

The nature of Monkey is - Irrepressible!!!

More surprises

Things may get even more mysterious. ::grin::

Thanks for the comment.

-- Donna Lamb, Flack

-- Donna Lamb, ex-Flack

Some of my books and stories are sold through DopplerPress to help support BigCloset. -- Donna