Legend of Cresswell Industries

Printer-friendly version

Due to popular demand I have created a Legend of the characters who ‘Graced’ excuse the pun the pages of Cresswell Industries, a who’s who if you like.

I would also like to thank the readers who have spurred this story to become the soap opera it now is.


Keshara


The Key Players


Lady Melissa Cresswell (Rachel Cresswell)

Forced into a life of prostitution by her own family, Rachel spent many years hiding away from the Organisations that her father and his associates all belong to.

Eventually Rachel now Melissa Morgan had acquired her own wealth through various marriages and set out to reclaim her family name, and vowed to end the monopoly of Organisations which benefited from their illegal slave, prostitution and drug racketeering.

The years she had spent in their grip had left her very bitter indeed and because of this, she has developed an undying hatred for all men

Now head of a billion-dollar pharmaceutical and technological empire she is planning to settle her debts with the remaining people who had caused her so much misery.

Apart from avenging all of those responsible for her previous life, her main goal was the complete removal of the male species from the world, replacing them with her own DNA enhanced Super Females.


Grace Gerhaart (Graham Lees)

Abducted by Melissa along with his bride Sarah, both of them became her first guinea pigs to undergo the new style of mind conditioning, with Graham also receiving the first of her latest hormonal drugs.

Graham now Grace was married to Ivan (Melissa’s chauffeur) as a gift for his loyalty, however Melissa could not live with the fact that Grace was the son of one her dearest friends, who had also been brutalised by Bernard Falconer.

Being released from her hypnotic state Grace was eventually shown how to use hypnotism by

Melissa’s trusted medic Dr Van Getz.

Although the reasons for giving her these powers are not really understood, Grace has used her hypnosis techniques to gain trust amongst Melissa’s people, by following the strict doctrine set down by Lady Melissa for global domination and to make all males second class citizens.

However with Grace’s freewill being released, she finds that she still has deep feelings for Sarah and is continually frustrated at not knowing where she is and how she fares and this has fuelled her need to clarify her own position. Developing her skills of manipulation and hypnotism further to aide her in finding Sarah and the truth, whilst battling to bridge the growing divide being created by Celeste’s own lust for power.


Celeste Cresswell (Adopted Daughter)

Brilliant biochemist and bioengineer, was saved from assassination by the military, whom she worked for. Melissa had been working on a contract with the military when she spotted Celeste and soon plotted a way to get her onto her team. Although Celeste has brought untold success to her adopted mother’s regime, she has her own agenda, that does not conform to the ideals set down by Cresswell Industries


Gabrielle Striech (Jose Walsh)

Lady Melissa’s best friend and confidante, who was formerly a very pretty looking male forced into prostitution by the Organisation. With Melissa’s help Gabrielle went through a full SRU and eventually married the millionaire surgeon who operated on her.

Cul-de-sac Transformations:


Joan Lownes (Jack Wilson)

One of Grace’s first transformations, Jack (Joan) is now her trusted head housemaid.

Judy Wilson

Former teacher and mother who was reprogrammed and changed into busty dumb blonde headed prostitute.

Elizabeth (Edward Wilson)

Grace’s first teenage transformation, Elizabeth was also Ivan’s first commissioned seduction.


Arthur & Phyllis Yates – Lorna & Dennis (Denise Yates) Trewick


These couples were Grace’s most unusual transformees, for despite having nothing to do with Lady Melissa’s revenge plot, they became embroiled within it because they lived in the cul-de-sac.

Phyllis and Lorna shared a blistering lesbian affair as new chemicals and age differing drugs changed both of their appearances. It was soon after Lorna’s husband’s transformation into the ultra feminine bimbo maid-nurse Denise, that Lorna became a Madame of her own Mansion and village called Femmerton, while Phyllis became a dominatrix maid maker at the Farm (Cresswell Estate) with Arthur and Denise eventually becoming husband and shemale wife.



The Shemale Family Robinson


Wendy & Harvey (Hayley) Children- Alan (Annabelle) & Michael (Michelle)

Chapter 25 heralded the arrival of the main attraction of Madame Grace’s Hive and what fun she had watching them transform. The whole family were used as guinea pigs for all of Celeste’s new drugs and serums and the end result was to be Grace’s platform for her own ascension within Cresswell’s.

Seduced by Ivan, Wendy the ideal mother and wife becomes the first ‘Super Female’ who inflicts all her frustrations of her changing metabolism on her two timing husband Harvey reducing him to an obedient and docile shemale wife called Hayley.

Harvey was of course administered the first batch of drugs which not only targeted every male chromosome but reprogrammed the DNA structure of his skeleton, turning him from an able and very masculine man into a petite and ultra feminine shemale.

Alan was given a new drug that targeted his fat glands turning his excess weight into a very voluptuous feminine figure and it was not long before ‘Annabelle’ was forced to drop out of school because of her obvious curves and help her mother at the Butterfly Salon.

Michael along with his mother was the first to be mentally conditioned into acting and becoming a Michelle and as the months went by grew to admire and idolise Grace to the extent that her ambition is to be a Madame just like Grace when she grows up.


Calum (Kelly) and Wayne Schuler


Two wayward adolescents adopted by Gabrielle and soon brought into line by Grace.

Kelly’s hasty transformation was aided by Michelle and Hayley who quickly had him in crinolines and petticoats and ready for Prep School, whilst Wayne for his last term in schooling is sent to a different school.

A school that was chosen by Lady Melissa for her first venture into the open world and to pay back the wife of the headmaster of the school for her refusal to participate in her plans.

A story that Wayne and his chaperone Hayley soon



Transformations of note away from the Hive



Angus Yale (Stella)

Angus was the by the book, bigoted tax inspector, who made the mistake of trying to get in the way of Lady Melissa’s acquisition of the Mall, unloved and disliked by even his work colleagues his absence was gladly missed by those who new him. Angus first appeared in ‘Napoleon without Josephine’ trying to run Trisha Grant and her crossdressing friend Belinda out of town.


Trisha Grant

Was the woman who laid the foundations of the Butterfly Salon and Boutique, at the mall.


Lydia McKinley

Wife of Brian McKinley who stood in the way of Lady Melissa’s plans for Feetham’s school for boys



This Legend brings us to the story as it is written here in the top shelf of BC.


Works in progress;

The Final Conclusion - Cresswell Industries is under threat as Lady Melissa’s long awaited revenge is thrown into disarray by Celeste’s greed for power… Can Grace save herself and will she ever meet her beloved Sarah again.

Femmerton Manor - ‘Dungeon of Dreams - The Trials of Trevor’ the long awaited sequel to the comic style edition of CI is finished and should be up soon.

Pandora’s Reflection – An illustrated sub story that involves a very risky transformation of a young man related to a character from CI on his return to a University campus.

The settings of CI – Bullchester is the large town where the shopping mall is situated it has never been named in any of the stories, but will be named in the new story set in the Village of Dolan. It will be a very strongly illustrated story concerning the next phase of the recipients of the Pandora’s Box.

So excuse if the instalments are a little slow – the illustrations are time consuming!

I would like to thank all of the readers who have placed comments and read the work above!

Once again --------------------- Comments are always welcome!

up
76 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This Saga Would Make

ANY daytime soap pale in comparison to it. This saga beats the classic DALLAS night time drama hands down. Maybe HBO, or BBC can make this into a viable series.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine