Cresswell Industries Chapters -76-77-78-

Printer-friendly version

With Grace now deeply embroiled within Lady Melissa Cresswell’s vengeance for Falconer, the truth she sought so deeply concerning her beloved Sarah was once again forced to be sidelined, whilst Celeste’s own secret operation was beginning to take shape, her greed for power forever driving her forward to her ultimate goal.

Silently for years she had worked in the background, her adopted mother always keen to relay her praise for her advancements in the DNA restructuring drugs and technologies she had invented, but Celeste wanted more than praise she wanted Cresswell’s all for herself and nothing was going to stand in her way, however she needed her own pool of subjects for this hidden agenda to maintain its momentum, a pool of resources that when the time came would stand loyally shoulder to shoulder besides her, new stronger acquisitions that were mistakenly sanctioned by her step mother as she cleverly manipulated her into blindly advancing her requests to test her new advancements out on unsuspecting people and for a chosen select of teachers and staff at Feethams High, they were to become those very subjects.

Celeste’s mannequins as she so adequately called them!

To my readers;
The journey has been long and the transformations have been plenty, but now we are coming to the conclusion, Cresswell 4 will now bring the illustrated adventure of Metamorphosis together with the characters from that story, although Metamorphosis is set after the incidents we are about to read in this last adventure of Cresswell’s, some of the characters from the illustrated story will begin to appear here, so a word of note to those who have subscribed to Metamorphosis, further reading here will only unearth one of the mysteries involving the people in Dolan!

Mannequins

Chapter Seventy Six

Nailed

Brian McKinley arrived back at school and gave his usual pre-term speech to all of the pupils gathered, he wanted to announce his departure to all and everyone, but Hayley had given him strict instructions to only tell those he considered as friends at the school.

Making his way back to his office he stopped by his secretary Carol Anderson’s office and told her to attend the meeting he had arranged with several of his other staff.

Carol huffed as she grabbed a hold of her pencil and notebook, knowing already what the meeting was going to be about and as much as she knew she would disagree with whatever was said, she would not be able to express her concerns.

Following behind the head master of Feethams High she could see the object of the meeting already seated outside his office and from the way the pupil was sitting she could feel the bile already building in her stomach.

‘At least my two boys will never have to go to this school!’ she thought to herself, as she looked at the very effeminate Wayne Strauss sitting crossed legged in the chair.

“Mr McKinley!” Wayne stood up and gave a little curtsey, an action that made Carol wince with embarrassment.

“Wayne!” Mr McKinley offered the now open door to him.

Entering the office Brian asked Wayne to take a seat on the sofa as he began to relay his wishes to his secretary, which included her arranging some refreshments and then retrieving all of the staff he wanted present.

“But what about Mr Groat?” Carol enquired, for she knew what Mr Groat, the PE teacher, thought about Wayne.

“No this has nothing to do with Mr Groat!” Brian quickly replied. “Now go and get the teachers this does concern!”

As it stood Brian had no idea what teacher was in his favour or not and as much as he himself had once been against Wayne remaining at the school, Hayley seemed to know which ones would be easily swayed to Gabrielle’s son’s stay at the school.

Although in truth it was Madame Grace who was directing him through Hayley.

“I hope this meeting will be short!” Irene Moore, his very unattractive and overweight deputy head enquired as she bowled in through the door.

“Ladies please be seated!” Brian offered the three teachers who had been tutoring at Feethams for the past ten or so years.

One by one they all looked at the cross-legged Wayne as he sat on the sofa smiling back at them.

“Err… Carol if you could close the door please!”

Carol did as Mr McKinley asked, for the three teachers he had summoned to the meeting where three of the teachers she herself had had many disagreements over school issues with in the past.

“Now then ladies… I’m sure you are all familiar with young Master Strauss here?” he pointed over to the pupil in question. “Well… As much as I feel that Master Strauss would benefit more from leaving school now, his mother has indicated that Wayne would like to remain at this school until the end of this years term!”

“But Mr McKinley Wayne does not wish to sit any exams?” Mrs Moore looked out from beneath her spectacles. “And further more he is the subject of much ridicule amongst the other pupils here as well!”

“Yes Irene… I am aware of this problem and this is why I have called you all in on this meeting!” Brian began to explain.

As much as Carol Anderson did not like the teachers gathered in the meeting and despite their loyalty to Mr McKinley after his wife’s shock mental breakdown, for that was how she saw the situation, she could not help smiling as the three women teachers all disagreed with him.

Debbie Westwood a Mathematics teacher and the meekest and quietest of all the staff, however was more understanding to Wayne’s plight and Carol knew that she would eventually be turned around to what ever suggestions Mr McKinley had.

Suggestions, which soon had Gloria Smith a widowed sixty- three year old English teacher shaking her head with disapproval.

“Please ladies it is for Wayne’s safety that I must take these steps!” Brian tried to reason with Gloria and Irene.

“But all the boy is going to do is twiddle his pretty thumbs in my class!” Gloria put forward her point.

“Why can’t some of the other teachers share in having him in their class?” Irene also countered their Head Master’s decision that all three of them took Wayne under their wing when attending school.

“Wayne cannot spend every lunchtime alone, I have a duty just as you do to keep him from harms way while he is at this school!” Brian explained. “If Wayne can attend your lessons and sit with you in the female staff room it would ease the pressure on me… And we can’t forget that Wayne’s mother and her associates are beneficiaries to this school… Without their funding we would not be able to have the top facilities at this school!”

“Well it seems that we do not have any choice over the matter!” Irene shook her head. “But how can we possibly expect the other boys in all our classes to accept this… If you could excuse my term… Somewhat unusual boy?”

Carol was desperate to add her view on the situation and when they started talking about beneficiaries she wanted to remind them that Mr McKinley was also having a relationship with Wayne’s guardian too.

However Irene soon brought that subject up.

“Look Brian… I know as a well as everyone does here that you are having a relationship with this boy’s guardian and I’m sure the pressure on you to keep him here is the reason you are asking us.

“Please Mrs Moore!” Wayne politely stepped into the discussion. “Hayley was only working for my mother… She is no relation to me at all… It is me that wishes to stay here until the end of this year’s term… My mother would rather I left school, but I would feel such a failure if I could not!”

All of the women faced Wayne as he gave his reasons for wanting to see out the rest of his school year.

“I have discussed this problem with Wayne’s mother and she would rather he finished school now, but it is as Wayne has expressed… It is him that wishes to stay until July!” Brian continued to explain the problem. “Now Wayne has asked to remain in your classes and has told me that he will sit any exams if you feel he has a chance of passing them!”

A silence fell upon the room as all three teachers looked around at one another awkwardly waiting for one of them to come up with a different solution to the dilemma of Wayne Straus.

“Mrs Moore who are we to condemn poor Wayne!” Debbie cleared her throat and looked at the deputy head. “I will take Wayne into my classes and I will look after him during break times!”

“Well as you put it like that I suppose we do have some responsibility in keeping Wayne from harms way!” Gloria added as she thought about the boy’s situation.

Carol looked at Irene hoping that she would put a complete halt to this boy’s hopes of staying at the school, for she knew that Debbie Westwood would give in, especially when she was such a very weak willed woman to begin with.

“I will give it a try!” Irene Moore huffed as she looked at the pitiful boy who so evidently wanted to be a girl. “But if he is falling behind in my lessons I will remove him from my classes forthwith!”
“I think that is a fair deal… What do you think Wayne?” Brian asked Gabby’s son.

“Oh thank you Mrs Moore… I will do as you wish… I really don’t want to go to any other schools and me finishing my education’s so important to my mother… Thank you!”
“Yes… Well don’t make a nuisance of yourself Wayne Strauss, because I have to think of the other students in my classes too!” Irene sighed disapprovingly. “I can see that you’ve put a lot of thought behind this idea Mr McKinley, but can we please make this the one and only time!”

Carol huffed as she closed her notepad and waited for Mr McKinley to dismiss them, the school’s governing body top of her ‘to do’ list.

“Err… Carol would you mind fetching me the school’s registry there are a few pupils I need to assess for this terms awards!” Brian deliberately made some excuse to get rid of the school’s secretary.

Carol smiled sardonically and did what she was told, her mind full of revolution towards the effeminate looking Wayne, confident in her stance against such a boy attending the school and relieved by the knowledge that her sons were lucky enough to attend a more straightforward thinking school.

“Now I know that it may take some getting used to, but I’m sure I have chosen the best three teachers in the school to aide young Wayne!” Brian sat back relieved that he had managed to solve the problem so easily.

“I don’t think you’ll be able to keep this problem from the governing body, especially with Mrs Snooty Anderson’s view on young Wayne!” Irene stood up and walked out of the office, however before she did she turned around to face Brian. “If they do agree with Carol, then I would appreciate it if you explained to them that neither Mrs Smith, Mrs Westwood nor myself consented to your idea… We are only following your instructions is that clear!”

“Entirely Mrs Moore… I think I speak for Wayne and his mother in thanking all of you for being so understanding!” Brian smiled at the three teachers as they all left his office.

Brian knew what they meant about Carol, for she did consider herself to be of some importance within the school despite only being the school secretary.

Yet Madame Grace had already assured him that the governing body would think more on the lines of the financial side of the agreement when they did finally find out about his leniency towards the boys plight.

After all Wayne was only going to be at the school for another few months and Brian would be sitting on the governing board in September anyway.

With the lunch time bell sounding in the background Deborah Westwood escorted Wayne into the women’s staff-room and as expected only the two other women teachers who had agreed to look after the gender confused fifteen-year-old, followed them into the room.

“So is it true that you work in a salon?” Debbie enquired trying to break the silence.

Irene looked up from her paperwork to hear the boy’s reply, as did Gloria who was also marking some homework.

“Yes Mrs Westwood it is!” Wayne replied crossing his legs very effeminately as he sat down on the chair.

Irene shook her head with despair and rolled her eyes at Gloria who actually blushed with embarrassment from the boy’s reply.

“Oh I see!” Debbie was rather surprised that Wayne answered the question so confidently.

“Yes I hope to work there full time when I’ve finished school!” he continued.

“So what do you do in this salon?” Debbie continued, secretly wishing that Gloria or Mrs Moore interrupted them with a change of subject.

“I’m a nail technician… Well I’m still an apprentice… Mrs Robinson says that all beauty therapists begin with nails!”

“Nails?” Debbie replied.

“Yes I I’ve really got the hang of doing them!”

“What manicures?”

“Yes I do all of the manicures on Saturdays… I’ve noticed that you don’t do anything with your nails?” Wayne pointed out to Debbie’s short and unpainted nails.

“Oh I don’t have the time for things like varnish and lipstick!” Debbie laughed of her lack of makeup.

“You don’t need to paint your nails to get them looking nice!” Wayne countered.

“Oh… But honestly I’m far to busy what with looking after Ralph and keeping up with all the homework from the day before.

“I could get your nails looking really good!” Wayne replied.

“Oh I don’t think you need to worry about my nails!” Debbie once again tried to shrug off the boy’s questioning on her lack of beauty care.

“Really it would not take me long to get them looking nice even and smooth, I always carry my kit on me!”

“Deborah… Please humour the boy… He obviously wants to show you how good he is!” Irene finally intervened.

“Oh I suppose so,” Debbie replied as Wayne went over to the locker he was given in the women’s staff room, as every locker he had owned in the school halls had been vandalised.

Sitting down at the table Debbie gave Wayne her hands and straight away he began to buff them and apply acrylic.

Gloria even glanced away from her papers as she watched the boy expertly turn Deborah Westwood’s scruffy uneven cuticles into beautifully straight and shinning nails.

“All you need to do is apply this acrylic and it will harden your nails ready for extensions!” Wayne held up the maths teacher’s shiny looking fingers.

“Extensions?” Debbie enquired.

“Yes I normally have my nails looking like that at the weekend and all over the Easter I had them too!” Wayne held out his own perfectly shaped and gleaming nails. “Mrs Smith would you like me to buff yours?”

“Oh I’m too old to worry about my nails!” she replied putting her head back into her paperwork.

“Nonsense Mrs Smith… There are women in their eighties whose nails I’ve worked on!”

“Gloria… Go on it won’t hurt!” Debbie held out her beautiful looking fingernails for Gloria to see.

“Oh what the hell!” Gloria conceded as she gave Wayne her fingers.

“Mrs Moore?” Wayne offered the very untidily dressed overweight deputy head.

“You can leave me out of these girlie games, I don’t wear makeup and never have!” Irene looked sternly at all of them from the top of her glasses.

The next week continued with Gloria and Debbie becoming more and more involved with all the beauty tips young Wayne had to offer them and with Wayne sitting safely in each of the teachers respected classes during the day, Brian McKinley’s concerns for Wayne had been resolved.

Though, despite Carol Anderson informing the governing board, Brian was relieved to hear that they backed him wholeheartedly in his strategy at keeping the boy safe from harms way.

For as the letter they sent to both Brian and Carol explained, it was a just decision to keep such a pupil at Feethams as they would only have to find Wayne another school to attend.

With Wayne settling into his new schedule with the teachers Brian felt would protect him, Brian got back to his usual work load, however as Friday brought forth more normal problems at the school to resolve, a phone call from Hayley soon disturbed his day.

“Brian sweetheart!” Hayley’s voice breathed down the phone at him. “I’m afraid we have a slight problem!”

“Problem?” he replied.

“Yes Robert’s Principle has phoned and demands to see us immediately!” Hayley spoke calmly on the phone.

“Why… What’s wrong?” Brian had a slight sound of panic in his reply.

“Oh Robert’s not hurt or anything sweetheart… It’s something to do with some regulations and rules he has broken!”

Robert had of course not broken any rules, for he had just spent a few weeks succumbing to the strong influences of the Pandora Project, which of course is well documented within the Cresswell Archives and considering the results it produced Brian’s son could no longer attend the university in his current disposition.

Arriving back at the house Hayley instructed Brian to go back to work and catch up on all the paperwork he had missed going to pick Robert up, while still under a heavy coat she escorted Robert to his room.

With Brian gone and Robert now firmly under her control she went into his room, which in his short absence and without Brian taking any notice had been changed into a young girls dream room, with an annexed bathroom.

Robert took off the coat and gasped as his feminised mind now took in the splendour of his very girlie room.

“Oh Hayley it’s beautiful!” he threw the coat down and went over to his new dresser, which was completely full of makeup and other girlie things.

“Yes my dear it is!” Hayley closed the door behind her. “Robert sit down please!”

Robert’s conditioning had already begun and the word of his stepmother was the only thing important in his new feminised world.

Hayley watched as Robert very femininely sat down on the bed and crossed his stockinged legs.

“Now then young lady… I have rules in this house and you will obey them… Is that clear?”

“Yes Hayley of course!” he looked up at her fluttering his heavily mascarared eyes.

“Good… First of all you will never answer to the name of Robert ever again… Your name is now Rosemary!” Hayley placed her hands on her hips matronly.

“Yes!” Rosemary replied.

“Your father or any close friends may call you Rosie of course, but you will always prefer to be called Rosemary!”

“Oh yes Hayley… Rosemary I love that name!”

“Also you will always refer to me as your Mother and you will be overjoyed at telling people that you are my daughter is that clear?”

“Yes mother of course!” Rosemary smiled back

“Now stand up and go over to the mirror,” Hayley ordered her stepdaughter, watching her as she walked on her fluffy lilac mules.

“Now look at yourself!”

“Yes mother,” Rosemary did as she was told.

“What do you see?”

“I see myself!” Rosemary swished admiring her, panties bra garter and stockings.

“Now look at me… And tell me what do you see!”

“I… Err… What am I supposed to be looking for mother?” the new girl replied biting her lilac lipstick lips.

“You are dressed like a tramp Rosemary… I on the other hand am dressed as your father always expects me to dress,” Hayley began. “Your real mother was and is a cock teasing slut and it would hurt your father very much if he found you dressed like you are… This is why I hid you from him!”
Ere>>

As Brian worked late into the early evening Hayley laid down the very strict rules that their new daughter was to obey explicitly.

Rosemary was going to model herself on her new mother, she would acquire the same dress sense as Hayley and would learn how to cook, clean and look after a man

“Now remove your makeup and these horrid things and go and douche yourself, I will lay out the things for you to wear tonight… And tie your hair up too… Tomorrow we will get it cut to a more sensible and manageable style when I take you to the salon!”

“Yes mother I will,” Rosemary replied a little sad that she would not be able to wear the clothing that Casey had shown her to wear.

As Rosemary went into her newly built bathroom she undressed and began douching and removing her makeup.

Hayley held her breath as she watched her future stepdaughter walk back into the room, her blonde hair was held up and revealed her very feminine features. Gone was the male dimples of her bottom as her flowering hips began to form a perfect female fleshy bottom, while her chest was beginning to show evidence of what was going to be her true attribute.

Robert’s brown aureoles had expanded and his nipples now stood proudly crested upon two small fleshy mounds of femininity, while between his legs glistening and pink was his penis.

“Oh Rosemary we’re gonna have to find you a husband soon!” Hayley motioned for Brian’s transforming feminine son to stand before her.

“Husband?” Rosemary looked puzzled at her future stepmother.

“Yes husband sweetheart… You’re after all twenty three, and that is an ideal age for a girl like you to be married!”

“Oh!”

“Now then put these on sweetheart!” Hayley handed Rosemary a pair of cotton panties. “You will always wear these type of panties from now on, do you understand?”

“Yes mother… I will!” Rosemary took hold of the garment and eagerly slipped her feet into them and pulled them up, however as she pulled them up over her genitals Hayley stopped her.

“An important lesson sweetheart tuck your little cockette in between your legs… It’s small enough to hide!” Hayley pulled down Rosemary’s panties and adjusted her genitalia for her. “There you go!”

“Thank you mother!” Rosemary giggled slightly as she considered how unusual a bulge like she had in her panties, actually was.

Pulling them onto her hips, Rosemary could not help feeling the familiar tingle of excitement running through her body, true she had just spent the last two weeks dressed in sexy lingerie, but the urgency to impress Hayley was now foremost in her mind.

Yet looking at the white cotton panties on her hips and the small pink rose that adorned the trim near her navel caused her to revel in her femininity more.

“Oh mother I like them!” Rosemary ran her hands over her hips and across her tummy delicately touching the small rose as she did.

“I knew you would sweetheart… That’s why I made sure that all of your panties have a small pink rose on them!” Hayley smiled as she then handed her stepdaughter a matching camisole top. “You’ll have to wear these until your little nubbins grow a little more!”

“Oh?” Rosemary looked a little upset at the thought of not being able to wear a bra.

“Now these are the night-dresses you will always wear in the house!” Hayley then handed Rosemary a very long full cotton night-dress that hid every aspect of her body. “Your former mother will be entertaining a lot of men and I don’t want any of those testosterone filled clients of hers to mistake you as one of her girls, so you will hide your body from them at all times!” Hayley informed Rosemary of her mother’s debaucherous lifestyle. “Now sit down and tell me all about your adventure with Stuart and just exactly what it was that the principle saw that made him want to expel both of you!”

Chapter Seventy Seven

Secrets of the Butterfly Salon

The lunchtime chats about Wayne’s very unusual life had also given Gloria and Deborah a reason to talk to one another after school and as Friday night approached both teachers decided that their intrigue with Wayne’s activities outside of school were very much worth having a peek at.

Gloria picked Deborah up at 9.30 AM in her beaten looking saloon estate and both of them were a little nervous of spying on young Wayne, but the way he spoke about his job at the salon, they decided that they had to see what he looked like dressed as beautician.

With both teachers demanding work schedule neither of them had ever stepped foot in the mall since it had been revamped and when they found the ‘Butterfly Salon’, as it was called, they were amazed at how large the salon actually was.

Dithering on her one-inch strap sandal feet outside of the salon, Debbie decided that perhaps they should not continue with their interest in Wayne, however just as Gloria was about to agree with her fellow teacher, the salon door opened and a very pretty Asian looking girl dressed in a short white beautician’s uniform and black high heeled knee high boots greeted them.

“Mrs Smith and Westwood?” the Asian beauty enquired.

“Err… Yes?” Gloria answered.

“One of our girls recognised both of you standing outside here and asked me if I would care to enquire if you would like to come in?”

“Well we don’t want to impose on you!” Debbie replied nervously as she considered the pretty Asian girl’s offer.

Just then another taller girl with short auburn coloured hair came up behind the Asian girl.

“Oh my god!” Gloria held her breath as she recognised the features of the taller girl who was wearing a lilac beautician’s uniform along with a short black skirt and matching pair of black high-heeled boots.

“Mrs Smith… Mrs Westwood… Please come in!” Wayne smiled at the two teachers he had befriended over the past week.

“Oh my Wayne you… You’re so pretty?” Debbie held her face in astonishment as she saw him dressed in his work outfit. “Isn’t he Gloria?”

Gloria was speechless as she took in the full presence of Wayne Strauss.

“Please, Mrs Robinson always welcomes new customers to our salon!” the Asian girl responded.

“Oh I don’t?” Debbie and Gloria both spoke in unison.

“Nonsense, I will not hear of it!” Wayne held out a beautifully French polished nailed hand. “You could at least let me finish off the work I’ve already done to your nails!”

“Oh but I can’t afford too?” Debbie shook her frizzy fading blonde hair.

“Do not worry about the cost ladies, we always like to give any potential clients a free taster of our services, so even if you do like what we do… You do not have to pay us until you come back for another session… So it’s up to you?”

“Oh thank you very much, but I’m really too old to be sprucing myself up,” Gloria replied with an honest smile.

“Mrs Westwood… Mrs Smith… Please I really would like to show you all my friends, especially when I don’t have any at school!”

“Well I suppose if you put it like that Wayne!” Debbie and Gloria looked at one another a little ashamed of their own original prejudices of Wayne.

“Ok… But I will only stay a little while because Ralph is home from school this weekend and he does rely on me being around to make him something to eat!” Debbie nodded as both she and Gloria caved in to Wayne’s request.

“Well my name is Suki and I’m the head beautician of this establishment!” Suki introduced herself as she escorted both of Wayne’s teachers into the salon.

Debbie could not get over how fabulous Wayne looked and when she walked behind him she could not draw her eyes away from his very femininely shaped legs encased in light tan pantyhose.

Gloria however was not so taken by Wayne’s place of work, for she did not want to go any further than the reception area.

“Ladies these are my teachers at school… Mrs Westwood and Mrs Smith!” Wayne introduced both of them as all of the workers and several of the clients all looked towards the two women standing at the entrance to the parlour.

“Well you two have come to the right place for a sprucing up!” a very beautiful looking red headed beautician working on a young girls very curly blonde hair replied with a big smile.

“This is Hazel… She is our top hairdresser!” Wayne began to introduce all his friends, however after meeting with six other female staff, Wayne soon brought them to a very attractive blonde girl who was working on another pretty young girls blonde hair.

“This is my best friend Annabelle… Her mother is the manageress of this salon!” Wayne introduced her.

“Pleased to meet both of you again!” the blonde beauty replied with a very pretty smile.

Gloria looked at the girl and was a little shocked that this girl chose to wear her uniform so tightly, for it revealed every contour of her shapely body, especially from was the way the top of the uniform was left open, because it was really hard not to miss the girls’ very ample cleavage.

“Have we met before?” Debbie replied looking at the girl’s face.

“Never mind about that… There’s plenty of time to chat, I want to finish your nails so, if you’d like to put on these overalls then I can begin!” Wayne handed both women a pink flowery overall.

Debbie took her seat and instantly gave Wayne her hand to work on, while an agitated Gloria sat back in the reception area on one of the waiting chairs, picking up a magazine in order to pass her boredom away.

After twenty or so minutes of scouring almost a dozen beauty magazines the door opened and in walked a very petite woman who was fussing heavily over pony tailed blonde headed girl who was wearing a very long coat.

“Ah … This is Rosemary?” Suki called out loud as she saw who had just entered the salon.
“Suki!” the petite auburn haired woman replied mincing up to her and kissing her on the cheek.
Gloria glanced back to the girl called Rosemary, the girl did look familiar to her and with a second glance she began to wonder if this rather plain looking girl was really a boy too, for his features did appear rather boyish.

“Rosemary tell Suki what you want… Quickly!” the petite woman called out to the confused looking girl.

Gloria shrugged her shoulders as she decided to go back to the magazine, however the petite woman’s voice once again caught her attention and as she looked over to her direction, she suddenly realised where she had seen the woman before.

It was Brian McKinley’s companion as all the teachers and of course Carol the secretary had described the woman as, however as she glanced back to the girl who to her did resemble a boy in some way, she realised where she had seen her features before.
“Oh my LORD!” Gloria dropped the magazine as her mouth fell open.

A reaction that caught the attention of Wendy, who was watching one of the many monitors in her office, for the salon had many hidden microphones as well as cameras.

However it was Wendy’s inquisitive nature to pry on any new visitors to the salon that had drawn attention to the woman in the first place
.
“Carmine!” Wendy pressed her intercom.

“Yes Mistress!” Carmine curtseyed as she teetered in on her very high heels.

“Who is this woman?” Wendy pointed to a very nervous looking woman sitting by the reception area.

“That is one of Wayne’s teachers Mistress!”

“I gather she is not booked in then?”

“No mistress… Wayne spotted the two of them waiting outside and asked Suki if she could ask them to come in!”

“Please tell Suki that we have a ‘Full Make Over’ to perform!” Wendy stood up and brushed herself down and got ready to intervene before the situation got any worse.

“Full Make Over Mistress… Yes I will!” Carmine curtseyed, for the words ‘Full Make Over’ was code for a possible dangerous situation.

Gloria sat anxiously as she listened to the conversation between Brian McKinley’s girlfriend and the Asian beautician and it was a conversation that confirmed Gloria’s fears further. Most of the teachers at Feethams knew that Brian only had one son and that for the past year or two had been at University.

Yet here she was overhearing that this girl was Brian’s daughter.

Looking back over to where Debbie was seated with Wayne and then onto another woman, who was having her nails done, Gloria began to notice a very obvious discrepancy with the woman.

Blinking she focused in on the woman’s face, her jaw line was very masculine.

Then she noticed a couple of young girls who had come in earlier with their mothers who had left them behind while they went shopping.

Although they did look like young girls, Gloria noticed that every one of them was dressed in a similar over the top girlish fashion and each of them wore silky dresses with petticoats and crinolines.

While their long hair all sported the same semi-curled wave.

Gloria suddenly felt nauseous as she considered the possible conclusion that was beginning to piece itself together in her mind - ‘They were boys too?’

Glancing over to where Wayne was sitting with Debbie, she hoped that her friend was nearly done so they could leave.

‘No wonder Brian is so for Wayne attending the school, he has obviously come under the influence of some bizarre cult that feminises young men,’ she thought to herself as she shifted nervously in her chair.

Debbie was in full conversation with the transvestite boy Wayne as she hesitantly waited to gain eye contact with her, while her thoughts continued to sicken at the fact that Brian McKinley had some how fallen under the spell of these people.

‘Why didn’t I listen to Carol?’ she thought further, however just as she was about to get up and drag Debbie out of the salon a blonde woman dressed in a black trouser suit appeared before her.

“Good morning Mrs?” the very beautiful woman held out her hand to her.

“Err Gloria… Gloria Smith!” she replied caught completely by surprise.

“Pleased to meet you Mrs Smith… I hear you are one of the teachers that have been so kind to our Wayne’s gender problem?”

“Yes me and Mrs Westwood over there!” Gloria shook the woman’s hand very limply.

“It takes a strong woman to accept poor boys like these?” Wendy deliberately pressed the woman with a question before she had time to speak.

A question that worked well, for Gloria was stunned at the woman’s affirmation of her own conclusions to what she was witnessing.

“If I had had my way originally then I would have sent them packing, but Suki my assistant manageress showed me the error of my judgement!” the woman smiled.

“I’m sorry who are you?” Gloria enquired.

“Oh I’m sorry… I’m Wendy Robinson the owner of the salon!”

“Oh?” Gloria stood perplexed.

“Perhaps a cup of tea would make you feel more comfortable!” Wendy asked the rather nervous looking teacher. “Please… Gloria, make your self comfortable… I can see the sight of these unusual feminised boys has you rather confused!”

“Well… I err… I must admit it does?” Gloria replied not really sure what to make of the salon’s owners admission.

“We cater for young boys and men who are suffering from gender disorientation… Their doctors send them to us as part of their treatment!”

“Treatment?”

“Oh yes… All this is nothing but treatment for them… As I said earlier I did not want any of them setting foot in my salon, but Suki soon showed me the benefits of helping them. For our takings have increased tenfold, in fact if it was not for these poor souls I would have gone out of business!”

“Oh I… I see?” Gloria sat back a little more at ease as the owner called over Suki.

“Suki would you be a dear and get Carmine to make some tea for our guest!”

“Yes Mrs Robinson!” Suki smiled and sauntered off to the far end of the salon.

“Take that woman over there!” Wendy pointed over to her ex husband. “She seems to have such bad luck, she was Wayne’s family housekeeper and she had to cope with Wayne’s families hardened prejudices towards their own son’s problem with his gender and from what I gather, Mr McKinley, your Head Principle… Well you know how they say lighting never strikes twice… Well it appeared that Mr Mckinley was at a loss with what he could do with his own son’s condition, for he was also suffering from the same thing… Who would’ve thought it? Still they obviously both fell in love with one another… Poor woman… Still she certainly knows how to cope!” Wendy sighed as she tried to calm the growing situation of Gloria’s find.

“But Mr McKinley’s son… We always thought that he was at University?”

“Oh no apparently not… Hayley told Suki, of course it’s completely Hush Hush… Well I’m sure you can understand… Well he’s been attending an institution that was trying to help him come to terms with his illness!”

“Oh I… Must say I’m… Well I… Well no one knows that?” Gloria sounded stunned, although deep inside she was still unsure as to the truth this woman who owned the salon was telling her.

Meanwhile Debbie was holding up her first finished hand and admiring it.

“Gloria… Wayne is absolutely fantastic with nails!” Debbie called out to her fellow teacher.

Gloria wanted to break away from her conversation with the owner and when Debbie called to her she saw this as an excuse to do just that.

“Excuse me, but my friend is calling me!” Gloria stood up and made her excuses.

Wendy could see that her story had not really worked on the sixty-three year old teacher and quickly thought of another way to stop her leaving the salon.

However the opportunity would soon arise as Carmine appeared with the tea.

“Oh Carmine Mrs Smith is leaving us… But perhaps Mrs Westwood would like a cup?”

“Oh yes thank you very much!” Debbie smiled up at the woman standing behind her friend.

“Debbie we should really be getting on, your son will be waiting for you!” Gloria tried to sway her friend’s mind in going.

“Oh Gloria he can wait... I haven’t felt pampered like this since my teens!”

“Mrs Westwood isn’t it?” Wendy cut in on their conversation.

“Oh yes it is!” Debbie’s attention went back to Wayne as he began working on her other hand.

“Wayne has told me so much about how safer he feels now that you and Mrs Smith look after him!” Wendy continued holding out her hand, “I’m Wendy the owner of this salon!”

Debbie accepted the handshake with a wide smile, however Gloria was still standing beside Wendy rather agitated and was trying to make eye contact with her friend.

Debbie did notice Gloria’s slight nod of her head and eye movement, which her fellow teacher was using to indicate Wayne’s guardian and Mr McKinley’s girlfriend’s arrival.

“Oh my it’s Mr McKinley’s fiancée!” Debbie did recognise her but not in the same light as Gloria had done, but before Gloria could intervene Wendy broke in.

“Hayley Anne… Come here and meet these ladies who have been looking after young Wayne!” Wendy called out to her ex husband.

Hayley looked round and saw her former Mistress and wife standing by Wayne’s booth.

“Oh Mrs Robinson… I did not see you standing there, I’m ever so sorry!” Hayley instantly apologised.

“That’s fine Hayley come and say hello to two of your fiancé’s members of staff!” Wendy replied.

“Go and take a seat Rosemary, I have some friends I must talk with!” Hayley ordered Brian’s former son.

Gloria watched Mr McKinley’s very feminised looking son take a seat and forcefully drew a smile as his fiancée walked towards her.

“Hayley I was telling Mrs Smith here all about Robert’s condition and how fate concerning Wayne’s condition and Robert’s had brought you and Mr McKinley together.

“Oh Hayley it’s so nice to meet you… You know Wayne is just a wizard with nails… Look!”

“Sorceress!” Wayne looked up and smiled at Debbie.

“Oh Yes!” Debbie giggled.

“Sugar?” Carmine offered Debbie a cup of tea.

“Oh thanks!” Debbie accepted the cup with a smile.

“Carmine would you like to give Mrs Smith here a tour of our salon?” Wendy ordered the former car mechanic.

“Oh yes I would love too!” Carmine replied excitedly, for she knew what a tour meant and more importantly it would be her first ever one.

“Oh that’s Ok!” Gloria replied, “I’ll stay here until Debbie’s finished.

“Don’t be silly Gloria… Wayne is a perfectionist and he’ll… I’m sorry she’ll!” Debbie held her hand to her mouth embarrassingly, for she did not know what tense to use.

“While I’m here… She’ll be fine!” Wayne replied with a very glossy smile.

“Anyway Gloria I’ll be some time won’t I Wayne?”

“Err… Yes I’ve got at the least another twenty minutes to go here!”

“So go on have peak around!” Debbie sipped her cup of tea and went back to watching Wayne at work.

“Mrs Smith?” Carmine motioned for Gloria to follow her.

“Oh I… Well I suppose it won’t hurt,” Gloria shrugged her shoulders as she followed the very bubbly looking assistant, who was also wearing the same outfit as all the other girls who worked there.

‘Your right you bitch… It won’t hurt us either!’ Wendy sneered in her thoughts as Wayne’s English teacher followed Carmine into her trap.

“When Wayne’s finished with your nails perhaps we could pamper you further Deborah?” Wendy leant over the back of her chair and asked her.

The tea that Debbie had sipped contained a tasteless drug that worked much the same way as cannabis, for it pacified her and made her easy to influence and considering she was already over the moon with her new nails, all thoughts of any pressing engagements she had, dispersed.

“Well I’ve got to get back to Ralph, but I suppose I could treat myself for a change!” Debbie’s calming mind responded.

“Ralph?” Wendy enquired.

“Oh yes Ralph is my son… He’s a lazy slob who takes after Roger!” Debbie smiled as her thoughts for the first time in years centred on herself.

“Your ex husband I take it?”

“Oh yes… The bastard ran off to live with some junior he had working under him, of course I ended up having to bring Ralph up!”

“So how has Ralph become like his father?” Wayne enquired as he moved onto the next nail.

“Wayne, rule of gossiping… You never ask a client questions directly!” Wendy intervened.

“Sorry Mrs Robinson!” Wayne apologised and went back to his work.

“Oh that’s ok Mrs Robinson!” Debbie giggled, “I guess Wayne’s still gotta lot of girl things to learn!”

“We could do wonders for your hair it does look a little brittle?” Carmine began to instigate a conversation, looking at Gloria’s very dowdy grey and frizzled looking hair.

“Err… No thank you… I have no one to impress!” Gloria hit back at the airhead’s cheek and criticism of her appearance.

“OK!” Carmine clacked her stiletto-heeled boots on the floor and proceeded to show her none to eager guest around the rear of the salon.

Gloria nodded amicably as the short-skirted blonde-headed airhead showed her a booth where yet another young girl was having her long golden blonde hair curled, which once again spurred Gloria’s growing contempt for the salon and the patrons it catered for.

“Why are all these young boys being dressed so prettily?” she asked Carmine outright.

“Oh they have to obey a strict dress code until they are fifteen… Then they are allowed to dress how they want!” Carmine opened a door that led into a corridor, for the inquisitive older woman.

“Oh I see!” Gloria considered the reply and took a good mental image of what she was seeing, her mind now focusing on calling any authorities, which might want to investigate what was going on at this salon.

“Mrs Smith this is our reassignment area!” Carmine showed the woman through a door that opened out into a very large room with various unrecognisable machines scattered around it, however what was unmistakable was the two gynaecologist’s gurneys also in the room.

“You know you really will like what we could do for your hair here!” Carmine smiled as she closed the door behind her.

“Look! I have no-“ Gloria Smith turned around to rebuke the silly woman once again, but before she could finish, the blonde headed assistant sprayed something in her face.

“Whattttt… Whaa?” Gloria replied as the specially adapted spores that where part of the spray’s makeup entered her body through her nostrils and eyes.

“Please Mrs Smith take a seat and Mrs Robinson will be with you to continue your tour!” Carmine giggled excitedly as she watched the first ever client she had ever been allowed to spray, succumb to the powerful drug that was in it.

Wendy walked into the salon’s ‘Dilapidation Room’ as it was called, smiling as the woman who had so nearly caused Cresswell Industries a very expensive and elongated dragnet to have her followed and watched, was now ready to become part of Lady Cresswell’s indoctrinated.

“I hope Carmine is taking good care of you?” Wendy asked as she walked over to the grey haired teacher, who was just pulling on a pink gown.

“Oh yes she is thank you… But I really don’t need to be pampered!” Gloria replied as she let Carmine finish securing the gown.

“Don’t be silly Gloria… You and Deborah are guests and it is an offer we always give to newcomers, who decide to use our expertise,” Wendy smiled as she held open the door for Gloria to walk back into the corridor.

“And besides that hair of yours in need of some help!” Wendy took a hold of Gloria’s grey frazzled and lifeless hair.

“Oh you don’t need to go to such,” Gloria blushed as her mind fought furiously with her sudden need to do whatever this woman said.

“Nonsense… Carmine will give you a rinse and then a wash and then my daughter Annabelle will treat and style your hair and in an hour or two we’ll have a New You!” Wendy smiled sardonically as she motioned for Carmine to take over once again.

Wendy watched the woman walk back into the salon’s main parlour with a smile and then she called Suki to the Dilapidation room.

“Suki I have spoken to Madame Celeste and she is quite excited about us finally being able to put her new equipment into use!” Wendy informed her assistant.

“Oh that’s great news… And with the McKinley boy ready for his injection too it looks to be an exciting new era for the salon!” Suki enthused at the news.

“Oh yes it is… But it does sound rather scary what Celeste wants to try on that poor lad, but it will be kind of interesting to see the results” Wendy smiled as she watched Suki open up a large refrigerator and pull out a small bottle and syringe.

Hayley was so excited as she led her future step daughter into the Dilapidation room and when she came face to face with her former Mistress and owner she curtseyed and made Rosemary do the same.

“So this is Robert is it?” Wendy enquired with a hint of sarcasm.

“Yes Madame Wendy it is!” Hayley replied with a very proud smile.

“Well I’ll leave you two to Suki then!” Wendy turned on her heels and left the room, her jealousy towards her ex-husbands new lease of life still evident in her mannerisms.

“So what do we have here?” Suki smiled. “Undress sweetheart and hop on the table!”

Rosemary looked rather nervous as she took off her coat to reveal just her underwear beneath it.

“The blonde hair is going isn’t’ it darling?” Hayley tried to make Rosemary feel at ease.

“Err… Yes it is,” she spoke softly.

“Oh and why is that?” Suki smiled as she prepared the former young man’s injection.

“Mother says I won’t get a husband if I look like a slut,” Rosemary began to peel of her white cotton camisole.

“Oh?” Suki turned and giggled to herself.

With just a pair of one-inch high sandals, Rosemary climbed up onto the gurney and placed her feet into the stirrups as directed.

“Now do you know what this formula is going to do to your step daughter?” Suki asked the very proud looking Hayley.

“Oh yes!” Hayley replied with excitement as she once again took in her lover’s former son’s already blossoming womanly features. “She will become my biological daughter!”

“And how does Rosemary feel about loosing all of her real mother’s DNA from her body?” Suki smiled as she swabbed her hip and inserted the needle.

“Oh I really want to be Hayley’s daughter… Don’t I mother?” she replied with excitement as Hayley watched the contents of the syringe enter Brian’s son’s body.

“There… How tall are you Rosemary?”

“Five Eleven!” Rosemary replied.

“That’s very tall for a lady… But don’t worry this little injection will also rectify that!” Suki smiled as she emptied the syringe into her.

“Now then Hayley are there any specific areas that need hair removed?”

“Well I… No I don’t suppose you could?” Hayley looked down at Rosemary’s genital area.

“Go ahead Hayley it’s your call!” Suki moved over to one of the machines and began twisting several dials.

“I want Rosemary to have a very bushy triangle instead of a butterfly tattoo!” she pointed down towards Rosemary’s pubic stubble.

“But she won’t be able to wear sexy underwear?” Suki shrugged her shoulder.

“My Rosemary is going to be very prim and conservative like me aren’t you darling?”

Rosemary smiled and nodded in agreement.

“She’ll only wear cotton panties up until she is married, then she’ll start to wear panty girdles like me!” Hayley explained why Rosemary would have no need of a permanent trim and the accustomed butterfly tattoo to Suki. “Oh and before I forget her future husband will need to be able to see her little secret below her triangle though!”

“Yes of course!” Suki laughed as she considered Hayley’s request and began to move the laser technology into place.

As Suki finished with and wished good luck to Hayley and her soon to be biological daughter Rosemary, Carmine brought in the next customer.

“Oh isn’t that Wayne fabulous!” Debbie enthralled holding up her beautifully crafted nails for Suki to look at.

“Yes Mrs Westwood he is,” Suki replied. “If you’d like to remove your clothes and step up onto the table.”

Although Deborah Westwood was still not under any hypnotic trance, her body was very susceptible to the drug that was in the tea and had already placed her mind in a state of inebriatio, so any suggestions put her way would easily be taken in and as she undressed Suki made her pose for several pictures.

“Now I just need to give you this injection!” Suki injected her with the serum that Wendy had told her to. “There you go now hop up onto the table and we’ll get rid of this horrible mess down below and then Carmine will start work on getting rid of that horrid frizz in your hair!”

“Oh thank you… You are all so kind in here!” Deborah smiled as she took one last glance at her drab looking body.

Although she had never over indulged in eating, the years of self-neglect showed in her body, after all she had been a working mother and Ralph as well as her students had always been her life.

The need to feel like a real woman had long abandoned her and as Suki began to strip all of the hairs from her legs, she wondered how as a woman she could never have felt the need to look beautiful and alluring.

Chapter Seventy Eight

The New You

Wendy sat in her office patiently waiting for Celeste to appear on her monitor, the Farm was now permanently linked to the mall especially the salon.

It had taken sometime to develop, but Lady Melissa’s computer technological company G-Tec, which stood for ‘Gorgon Technological’, had successfully programmed and installed all the necessary hardware, needed to run Celeste’s latest invention.

Using this newly adapted computer technology all programming could now be achieved without having to bring the recipient back to the Farm, and furthermore up to four individuals could be reprogrammed at the same time.

Celeste finally appeared before Wendy.

“I have prepared all the necessary downloads for you to initiate and they will match the serums Suki has been told to administer,” Celeste spoke authoritatively to Wendy. “Wendy you have done well in spotting a possible problem to our work here, but it is as you’ve said given us an ideal opportunity to use this ‘New You’ programme on some unknown people.”

“Thank you Madame!” Wendy smiled back.

“Now I have kept you waiting because this opportunity has also worked well for her Ladyship’s plans for Wayne’s school so we have been discussing our next step concerning Feetham’s… So when the download has finished I want you to inform our two new recruits that it is important for the deputy headmistress Mrs Moore to visit the salon, you will find that both of them will be willing to do anything for our cause!”

Wendy had already been witness to a couple of trials that Celeste had run at the Farm and from what she had seen impressed her, but she could not believe that she was going to oversee the very first recipients of Cresswell’s ‘The New You’ health and beauty programme.

With the specially adapted hairdryers all set to go, Wendy smiled gratuitously as she watched her first subject being seated and placed under the dryer, knowing that like her own, the woman’s mind was ready to be seduced into the world of Lady Melissa Cresswell’s idealism.

Four hours later Deborah Westwood stepped out of the ‘Butterfly Boutique’ which was next door to the salon, wearing five inch wrap stiletto sandals, her lilac paisley print wrap skirt opening from her knees to her thighs revealing the tops of her laced nylon stocking tops as she walked.

Touching her slightly swollen lips she wanted to desperately see her reflection once again, she was concerned that her lips might draw too much attention to her new look when she returned to school on Monday.

“Oh Deborah you look absolutely beautiful!” Gloria embraced her strawberry blonde-headed friend as she stepped out of the boutique and saw her desperately trying to glance at her face in the window of the store.

“Oh Gloria I’m worried I might get… Well you know?”

“Nonsense child… Suki explained that by tomorrow they would be less swollen,” Gloria looked into the window with her, for Deborah’s lips only needed to be enhanced slightly to rid her of the lines that had formed on them over the years. “Mr McKinley will not be concerned with you’re your new look either!”

“Oh Gloria I feel so beautiful!” Deborah Westwood’s confidence grew once more as she looked down at her small and exposed cleavage. “I’ve never worn clothes like these in my entire life!”

Deborah Westwood’s mind, like Gloria Smith’s, was still her own, but certain impulses that would once have been thought about and then cast quickly aside, where now in control and like every other patron of the Butterfly Salon, they would both be indebted and owe their allegiance to Lady Melissa Cresswell’s campaign.

The impulse to dress alluringly and look pretty and beautiful at all times was now more important to Deborah Westwood than anything else. The serum that had been administered to her was going to shape her body into what her adapted mind would also eventually become - a very glamorous and sexy woman.

Gloria’s programming however, had been similar in respect of her undying allegiance to Cresswell’s, but Celeste had been waiting for the opportunity to try out another of her experiments, for she required people who interacted with the outside world on a daily basis.

Rejuvenation was the aim of Celeste’s new serums and tests undertaken at the farm had already proved a success, however dealing with a subject who was not under her scrutiny had always been impossible.

The Casey project or Pandora project as it was also called that Robert McKinley and two other young men had undergone had proven a total success, but they had all been heavily supervised from a distance, so the salon and its expansion programme throughout the mall was now going to become a very crucial outpost for Lady Melissa and Celeste’s ingenuous plans for domination over all males, for as significant as the reprogramming of Deborah Westwood and Gloria Smith’s minds and bodies would be, they were going to be a large stepping-stone to the initial outcome of their global ambitions.

“Oh Debbie, you look absolutely wonderful!” Gloria once again assured her work colleague as she stood with her in the reflection of the shop window, however as she did she felt compelled to turn around and move her long jacket aside, the focus of her attention was now on her bottom and own shape.

Her hair was still grey but was now silky and smooth and hung down to her shoulders rather than standing wildly and wiry up in the air as before. In fact she could also see the funny side of the whispered insults her pupils would snigger behind her back when she wrote anything on the blackboard.

‘Einstein’s Wife!’ or ‘Frankenstein’s Bride!’ were the most common as well as the classes sniggering along to the continual debate of her look being something to do with electronic shock treatment she had every morning.

‘Those days are gone Gloria!’ she smiled to her reflection and as she dropped her jacket back behind her she produced a card from her pocket.

“What’s that Gloria?” Deborah enquired as she managed to draw her eyes away from her own reflection.

“Oh that Carmine gave me an invitation card to go to her gymnasium,” Gloria held the card out.

“Are you gonna go?” Deborah enquired.

“I was not going to bother, but I think it’s time I gave those horrid students of mine something else to look at when I turn my back to the blackboard!” Gloria smiled with a renewed spirit.

“Good on you Gloria!” Deborah replied.

“You know Debbie I think we’re gonna have those horrid creatures desperate to attend our classes!”

“Oh yes definitely… I can’t wait till Monday!”

“But what about Ralph?” Gloria suddenly thought about Deborah’s lazy good for nothing son. “He’s gonna have a shock when he sees you!”

“Oh Gloria stop it!” Deborah began to giggle at the image of his face when he sees how she looks. “That boy of mine is gonna have one serious wake up call when I get home and… To make it more economical for me I’m gonna enrol him into our school!”

“Good on ya girl!” Gloria smiled in agreement.

“Yep… And that’ll get up my cheating two timing ex-husband’s nose too!”

Wendy smiled as she watched Wayne’s teacher’s giggling and chatting to themselves in the mall, she also felt proud that she had been the instigator of their conditioning, however another thought also moved into her mind.

Although Wendy reported directly to Celeste these days her own secret allegiance was not to Lady Cresswell’s future benefactor, she belonged, as did Hayley, Annabelle, Michelle, Wayne and all the others living at the Hive did, to Madame Grace.

Wendy knew that Madame Grace would welcome the news with interest and could not wait to inform her of the new plans that had just unfolded for Feetham’s school for boys thanks to Wayne.

Gloria’s newfound self-esteem was already beginning to flourish as she dropped Debbie off at her home, for she made her excuses for not watching her fellow teacher’s new assertiveness over her son, for the card to the gym was etching a growing tinge of excitement in her mind.

Approaching the building, which was at the far end of the mall she held her breath and walked in and was met by a muscle-bound blonde headed young man wearing a tight black weightlifter’s outfit.

Gloria’s eyes could not believe the size of his manhood that was so prominent when he held out his hands and introduced himself.

“Welcome my name is Adrian!” he welcomed her as she rather nervously shook his hand.

“I err… I was sent by my friend… Err Carmine at…” she floundered on her words as her attention seemed to be drawn completely to his groin.

“Oh Carmine Peters… Oh she’s a valued client of ours and she did call to warn us she was sending one her friends our way!” he replied as he deliberately positioned his torso before Gloria. “Now let me see what we can do for you?”

“Sorry?” Gloria’s eyes made their way up the young man’s body and as they did a feeling in her own groin, one she had not felt for fifteen odd years began to surface.

“Take off that jacket and turn around!” he quickly peeled her jacket from her.

“Not bad… We should have you looking and feeling fit in no time!” he patted her bottom.

Deborah Westwood walked into the mess she had always accustomed herself to expect as she entered the kitchen.

Cereal boxes, half eaten pizzas and all other manner of eaten food wrappers and drink cans Ralph had consumed and dumped from the previous night, were scattered across her small kitchen surfaces.

Normally Debbie would happily clear up after her son, but today was the day Ralph was going to be brought into line.

Ralph Westwood was lying on his bed asleep as he normally was at 1pm on a Saturday when his door was thrust open allowing the sunlight of the hallway to filter in on his very messy and unkempt room.

Deborah, stood with her hands on her hips surveying the debris of a room that looked more like a garbage site than a bedroom.

Pictures of blonde headed models with their breasts on show aligned his room and she smiled as she focused in on a picture of a naked girl with a playboy tattoo just above her exposed neatly shaven blonde pubic region.

A smirk and shiver of delight ran through her as she compared her own nether region to that of the model’s and then she began to picture her body and face upon every young boy’s bedroom wall.

However a groan soon brought her back to reality and the object of her visit to his room this time.

“Ralph!” she shouted sternly at her son. “Get your lazy ass up out that bed and clear up my kitchen!”

“Whaaaaaa?” Ralph yawned and rolled over to look at the silhouette of a strange woman that resembled his mother standing in the doorway.

“And when you’ve done that you can clear this pigsty of a room up as well!” she moved into the room negotiating her way towards his drawn curtains.

“Deb is that you?” Ralph rubbed his eyes as an unusual smell of perfume hit his nostrils.

“You will not call me that anymore Ralph… I’m your mother and that is how I would like to be called!” she split the curtains so rapidly she tore them from the wall.

“Whoah woman… You’ve ruined me curtains!” Ralph shouted at his mother.

Deborah moved up to her son and stood over him with her hands on her hips.

“Whoah what’ve ya done’t’ya self?” Ralph looked up at his mother’s new look.

“Things are going to change round here Ralph and you’re one of them!” Deborah smirked at her son, as her new spirit of free will guided her forward. “I’m going back into the mall and when I return I expect this place to be tidy top to bottom!”

“Huh fat chance!” Ralph grabbed a hold of his duvet and rolled himself back up into it, an action that incensed Deborah to act with a bit more authority.

Grabbing hold of the duvet herself she tugged it with venom.

Ralph rolled out of the duvet onto the floor the other side of his bed.

“Fuck… Wha’d’ya do that for?” he picked himself up nursing his sore elbow.

“Like I said Ralph… If you want to continue living here with me you’ll learn to tidy up after you!” Deborah folded her arms stoically and bore in to her son with a menacing glare that unnerved him.

“Fine I’ll go to dad’s!” he responded so obviously.

“You know your father’s floozy, won’t want you messing up her lovely little penthouse apartment… So I don’t think you’ll be there for long!” Deborah smiled confidently.

“Then I’ll leave and live in the park like a tramp… Dad won’t be pleased if I do that will he?” Ralph picked himself up dejectedly.

“Ralph if that’s what you want to do then do it, cause that will save me having to wash your school clothes!” she tucked her silky blonde hair behind ears, turned on her high heels and smiled. “So either you leave or you tidy up this house!”

If Ralph had a shock with the change in his mother’s attitude, when Deborah, as she now preferred to be called, walked into school the other teachers, her pupils and Carol Anderson all stood opened mouth at the change in her appearance.

Wayne however was not and embraced her with a hug and a peck on her cheek, complimenting her on her choice of skirt, blouse, hose, three-inch heels, makeup and hairstyle.

Although Deborah’s arrival back at school was the talk of the playground among the older boy’s, Gloria’s new hairstyle and slightly shorter jacket had not gone unnoticed by the classes she took either.

A few muffled laughs of ‘What happened to Einstein!’ echoed around her, but she laughed to herself comfortable in the knowledge that those days of being ridiculed about her appearance were soon to end.

In fact her mind kept drifting back to her day at the gym with Adrian, Gavin and Gregor, their rippling biceps, well-proportioned pecks and tight muscular bottoms. The smell of musky male sweat all three of them produced as they all fought attentively and eagerly around her to show her how to get the most out of the equipment she was using.

Several times she wandered from her tutoring as her mind reflected on all three of the young men’s display of masculinity before her and the unusual looks she got from the other younger women who were using the facilities too.

In fact she could not wait till break time so she could discuss her wonderful day at the gym with Deborah and to break the news that she had taken the initiative and signed her up to attend the gym with her every Tuesday and Friday evening.

“You girls seem to be very happy?” Irene looked up from behind her half glass spectacles.

“Oh Irene, we had a wonderful weekend!” Deborah remarked as she crossed her legs and tucked her hair behind her ear.

“I never get time to enjoy myself… Too much paperwork!” she went back to what seemed to be her only apparent hobby and pastime — more paperwork.

“Why don’t you let Wayne do your nails Irene?” Gloria winked at Deborah as she tried to pull the deputy head away form her non-stop work.

“You girls may have time to flirt with beauty salons, but I don’t… And besides Wayne should keep his skill at the salon quite… he suffers enough at the hands of the bullies here as it is!”

“Oh Irene let us make you an offer… Wayne will you be in on this with us?” Gloria waved her own French polished nails at Irene. “If Deborah, Wayne and myself help you with that stack of paperwork for the remainder of the week… You’ll let us take you to the salon and get your nails done by Wayne there!”

“No thank you!” Irene did not even shift from her automated position of taking one paper from the stack of papers piled on her left of the table, glancing through it signing it and placing it on the other pile to her right.

“You should get Carol to do that… That’s what she’s really paid to do rather than get involved with every one else’s affairs here!” Deborah huffed as she picked up her handbag and pulled out her compact mirror and lipstick and began rouging her lips.

“Yeah… Why don’t you come down heavier on that bitch… She’s always poking her nose into things that don’t concern her… I mean look at the trouble she caused poor Mr McKinley?” Gloria continued to condone Carol Anderson’s work and ethics at the school.

“It was Mr McKinley’s wish that Carol was not bogged down by this paperwork and I agree only a teacher can really sign these things any way!” Irene countered once again.

“You should computerise that work anyway!” Gloria cut in, “I’ve already ordered a computer that will deal with all of my students papers.

“Yes so have I!” Deborah added her voice to the way the paperwork should be handled.

“Come on Irene, give yerself a treat and take up our offer!” Gloria offered one last time.

“Ladies I have no reason to make myself look anything other than what I always look like!” Irene’s voice sounded a little aggravated with her fellow teachers.

“Ok you win for now!” Gloria winked at Deborah and Wayne.

A wink that told the other two that Irene would be attending the salon on Saturday morning whether she liked it or not.

When Saturday morning finally arrived Irene was once again deeply involved with a pile of paperwork when her doorbell chimed.

Norman, her wiry thin accountant husband, told her to relax while he saw who it could be.

Irene’s concentration was instantly broken as her husband entered the very messy lounge, with two of his wife’s fellow teachers.

“Irene we’re taking you away from all this paperwork and we’re gonna show you there’s more to life than work and more work!” Gloria stood stoically in the doorway.

“Oh my?” a miniskirted Deborah pulled up behind Gloria. “How could anyone work in such a claustrophobic atmosphere?”

The room was a complete mess, there was piles and piles of books stacked here there and everywhere and the smell of those dusty unkempt books gave the entire room it’s dank and musty old library smell.

“Ladies… Please I told you before I’m not interested!” Irene went back to her work.

“Irene it’s just a couple of hours, you’ll be back here before you know it… Come on surely you could do with a rest from all this paperwork?” Deborah stood on her six inch strap sandals carefully trying to stay out of the room. Memories of what her son Ralph’s room used to be like up until last weekend.

“Irene dear… Your friends are right you could do with a rest!” Norman agreed with the two women, “the papers can wait a couple of hours and besides I can help you file them when you return!”

“Come on Irene give yourself a break!” Gloria came over to her and grabbed a hold of her wrist gently and stopped her almost robotic movement with the papers. “You’re not at school now… And me and Deborah are not going anywhere until you come with us to the mall!”

“I have no need to go to the mall!” Irene once again countered and tried to grab hold of the school papers she was sorting out.

Gloria nodded to Deborah and both of them snatched the bundle of papers she was trying to sort.

“We’ll do you a deal… You come with us this morning and we won’t throw these papers away!”

“Who do you think you are coming in here and stopping me working… Now put those papers back and get out!”

“No!” Gloria stood resolute and turned to walk out of the door.

“Irene dear… Please listen to them… You’re always buried in paperwork, give yourself a break!” Norman agreed with her fellow teachers.

“Oh very well… But this will be the only time you’ll get me in that stupid place!” Irene finally caved in to their demands.

The journey to the mall passed rather silently between the women, but as soon Gloria and Deborah caught site of the salon they both squealed with schoolgirl delight.

Irene shook her head with disgust at the actions of her fellow teachers.

Walking into the salon they were once again met by Suki who introduced herself to Irene.

“Hmmm interesting outfit you have there?” Suki gazed at the scraggily dressed sixteen stone deputy head mistress.

“I have no one to impress young lady!” she replied rhetorically.

True Irene Moore had no need to impress anyone and just as Gloria had once believed, makeup and other girlie things were for teenagers and young girls who needed to attract.

In fact before Gloria’s change of outlook, Irene did share many common traits with her apart from her dress sense, for she carried a nickname amongst the pupils she taught too - ‘Mammoth’.

Although she had once been a slender size 10 at the age of twenty, her confidence only ever stretched to her studies. Although she did own a couple of dresses she preferred to wear more comfortable baggy clothes that her husband picked up from a charity shop, however as her weight increased down the years she was finding it harder to fit into the clothes he brought her home.

So her normal dress code was white T-shirts that showed every bulge of her big frame and elasticised trousers that sat equator style upon her belly and when the more colder days set in at school she would throw on one of her very extra large wool jumpers, which helped the more insensitive and spiteful pupils to dub her with the nickname of ‘Woolly Mammoth’ an addition to the earlier nickname she had been given during a stunt pulled by one of her pupils ten or so years back, when the boy in question attached a note to her back saying ‘Do not feed the Mammoth!’

An incident that on the outside did not show but inside hurt her deeply and caused her to become the withdrawn and work orientated individual she now was.

Although her weight had increased since that day, she had never worn makeup and neither did she care for fashion, yet however much that childish prank had triggered her low self esteem it was her boyfriend and future husband Norman, who had initially set her on that path.

He was five years older than her and his family had been very close friends of Irene’s and considering they were both the only offspring each family had, both sets of parents had always insisted that both of them should marry.

He had impressed on Irene the fact that she had no need to dress or make her self pretty for him and he certainly did not want other men looking at her either.

Considering neither of them were very house proud either the way they lived their lives attributed to the unclean look their two bedroom house had taken on. Everything was at it was when they had both bought it 27 years ago.

However Norman’s interest in his home was not mirrored at his other place of residence, for all through their long marriage, during the weekdays, he stayed in the city at a flat his family had bought him when he was twenty, for he worked at a high profile bank in the heart of the city as an accountant and to save on train fares he and Irene had agreed for them to live this way, yet as the years passed by this way of life also contributed heavily to Irene’s insecurity and eventual need to comfort eat and let her self go completely .

“Would you care for a cup of tea?” a young girl approached Irene and asked politely.

“Well I suppose so… Oh my goodness?” Irene held her hand to her mouth.

“What is it Irene?” Gloria stood besides her.

“Is that?”

“Yes Mrs Moore… I am Wayne!” the very pretty looking young assistant replied with a smile.

“You look so?” Irene could not find the words to express her shock, for the effeminate boy that she and the other two teachers had been asked to baby-sit during the school break times, looked so perfectly at ease dressed as a girl.

“Thank you Mrs Moore,” Wayne smiled, his red lips accentuated by his immaculately applied lip-gloss.

“I… Oh my you’re absolutely gorgeous!” Irene had to admit as she looked at Wayne and then across at the smaller Asian looking girl who also wore her makeup perfectly.

“Would you like me to do your nails?” Wayne smiled as he took a hold of Irene’s rather stubby looking fingers.

“Oh Irene please he’s absolutely fantastic at it… Look at mine!” Deborah held up her perfectly French cut styled clear polished nails.

Suddenly Gloria grabbed a hold of Irene’s arm and escorted her straight to Wayne’s desk.

Wendy reported her expected guest to Celeste and just as she expected she had a special program for Wendy to download for the woman.

In fact Wendy had already read the dossier that had been assembled on Mr and Mrs Moore and the similarities between her ex husband and Mr Moore were so familiar, she could not wait to see his wife’s retribution.

Norman Moore was five foot ten, thin and had grey wiry hair that matched his 59 years of age, he had a very simplistic outlook on life and his demeanour was that of a very shy person.

To those that knew him and his wife he always appeared to show a lot of care and consideration towards her, by letting her work overshadow her general appearance and housework.

In truth Norman was happy that she had become more or less married to her job of teaching than him, for this meant that his own life was less complicated.

He knew she had held several deputy head positions before and he was completely happy in the knowledge that her appearance had become the main benefactor in her lack of progression to head principle or head mistress.

For this meant that he could continue with his own secret life of escorts, call girls and prostitutes, because all through the years they had been married and living in the city during the weekdays, he had indulged in every kind of sexual pleasure possible.

Why should he care if his wife was an untidy and shabbily dressed fat woman, they had not had sex with each other for fifteen years and from the size of her and her appearance he was secretly glad that they had not.

As the years went by his lust for sex pulled him into the more seedier and depraved sides of sexual fulfilment, for he began to love bondage and torturing the girls he hired.

Yet as his fetish grew more passionately he soon found himself barred by all of the agencies he used, which meant that for the past year or so he was forced to seek his sex in more unsecured red light districts.

The fact that work colleagues could discover him played on his mind continually and his visits to these areas became less enjoyable and less frequent than he wanted, but that was until the start of this new year.

As Norman was walking by some shop windows on his way back to his flat he came across a waif of a girl lying in a doorway, she pleaded with him to give her some money so she could eat.

Norman offered the girl some money and went on his way, however the next day she was there again, but this time he offered to take her to a burger joint where she would get a proper meal for once.

The girl had just turned seventeen and from her shaky movements and irregular speech, Norman could see that the girl was a drug addict, and this gave him an idea as he watched the girl scoff down the food, for he could take her into his flat feed her habit, cloth her, make her look more presentable and in return she could repay him with sex.

The girl needed her fix so readily she accepted and since then had been living with him enduring his ever increasing sexual cravings.

Yes Norman would leave for work as he did every weekend on a Sunday afternoon as this gave him ample time to indulge in his favourite Sunday night treat of fucking his personal seventeen year old live in prostitute Cindy, a name he had given her.

Wendy loaded the program for Irene Moore into the system and then acknowledged Celeste’s wishes to show the woman a small brief video that was streamed along with the program.

Looking at the monitor that was overlooking Wayne’s booth, Wendy could see that Irene was nearly ready for her ‘New You’ makeover and requested Suki to be ready.

The following Friday evening Norman Moore braced himself as his taxi brought him back home.

He had had reservations about returning home this weekend especially after last weekend when Irene had returned with her knew hair colour, clothes and sex drive, but he knew that it might raise her suspicions if he did not.

The sight of her overweight body crammed into stockings corset and black leather boots was not his cup of tea, but of course what he did not know was that it was his tea that had caused him to become erect.

Slowly he moved up his drive way recalling once again how his aching balls released dribble after dribble of jism into her hairy and soaked pussy only for her to repeatedly slam her fat ass back into his face.

Another step brought forth the mystery of why he could not perform on Cindy last week either or more particularly why he could not get the boner he normally found so easy to get with her either.

Then he wondered why Cindy had not returned from her shopping trip on Wednesday, especially when he had already arranged for her to meet with her very first client the following day.

Suddenly anger filled his thoughts as he recalled the embarrassment of explaining to their first ever customer that she had got cold feet.

‘Yes!’ he thought, ‘I’ll give her a good ass fucking when she comes home!’ as images of Cindy being fucked left right and centre ran through his mind, “She’ll be back for her fix and then I’ll fix her for doin’that to me!”

However approaching his front door his thoughts soon returned to his wife.

Whatever had happened to his dull and rather unattractive wife had really escaped him, but one thing for sure it had something to do with those two work colleagues of hers who had dragged her out to get that make over.

Placing his key in the door, he prayed that his wife’s actions last weekend were just a minor phase that her new hairdo and makeover had given her last week.

Turning the key he convinced himself that after a week back in the surroundings of normality at her school would have made her realise how silly she had behaved.

In fact he would tell her how disgusting he felt himself that they had wasted so much time having sex last week, when she should have been busy with her paperwork.

As Norman Moore stepped into his house all thoughts of what he was going to say disappeared as an electrified charge zapped him unconscious

Norman awoke to the sound of music playing in his ears, soft and calming music and as his vision restored around him he realised he was in his bedroom.

Wearily he tried to get up and turn the music off.

Though he soon found that his wrists were tied to the bedpost along with his feet, then opening his mouth to shout, he soon realised that he was not only gagged, but he was wearing some kind of a face mask.

Just then a shadow loomed over him and an unusual perfume struck his senses.

“Hello darling how was work?” Irene stood over him with her hands caressing a whip.

Norman could not reply in words only in unrecognisable muffled complaints.

“Oh Norman I can see what you’re saying without you even sounding a proper word!” she laughed menacingly as she began to beat the whip in her hand. “And yes this is for you… You naughty man!”

Norman once again tried to protest, but he was too tightly constrained.

“What do you think of my new outfit darling?” Irene stood back slightly to let her husband see her more clearly.

Norman looked at his wife as she paraded her full leather dress fishnet stockings and knee high boots, her hair was also slightly longer and more grey than it had been last week even though it was completely platted.

“Oh I know what you’re thinking… I’ve gone overboard for you this weekend?” she moved onto the bed and began to stroke his face rubber masked with the whip.

Norman felt his body tense and his wife playfully moved the whip down his body.

“Unfortunately darling this is not for you, but for me, although it is thanks to you that I’ve finally realised why I had let myself go these past ten or so years… You know I’ve lost one and a half stone already this week.,” Irene continued to bait her husband as she moved the whip down to her husband’s exposed and cleanly shaven genitals. “Oh they look so cute all naked and exposed!”
Just then Irene’s tone changed as she stood up.

“As I was saying Norman… Thanks to you, I’ve finally come to realise what I should’ve known all along… I HATE THESE HORRID LOOKING THINGS!” Irene growled as she un-coiled the whip and brought it crashing down on his naked genitals.

Leather against skin combined with the muffled cries of a trapped man as Irene Moore brought the whip crashing down onto her husband’s cock and balls once again.

The pain was unbearable as Norman tried to escape his confinement and his screams were lost to the gag and rubber mask.

He was securely held, then after a fifth lashing he passed out.

“Pathetic!” Irene laughed coarsely as she looked at her husband. “And to think you pretend to like this sort of thing!”

Norman regained consciousness to the sound of soft music reverberating around his head and as he did the music stopped and he found himself hanging above his bed in a kind of hoist.

The familiar sound of his wife soon appeared before him.

“Welcome back darling!” she laughed, “did you like having your cock whipped?” she grabbed hold of his short greying brown hair and pulled his head up to face her. “It was good of you to pass out, it would have been awkward for us to get you in this position without administering drugs… And considering neither of us are nurses… Well it doesn’t worth mentioning!”

Norman looked up at Irene his mind in complete turmoil, was this his wife standing before him dressed from head to toe in leather, wearing six inch high stiletto boots.

“Oh Norman the look on your face!” Irene howled with laughter. “Do you not like how I’m dressed?”

Norman wanted to reply but his mouth was still gagged.

“Anyway Norman… I’d like to introduce you to someone!” Irene motioned for her guest to come forward. “This is Veronica!”

A young girl stepped into view wearing jeans and a cropped top, her hair was brown and short and as Norman looked into her face he recognised her.

“Oh yes you never even knew her real name did you?” Irene then produced a small calling card. “Cindy It says on these business cards of yours!”

Norman’s heart started to beat faster as he realised that his hidden world was now exposed.

“Oh and don’t think that Veronica will be frightened by the thought of you escaping and punishing her, because this will be the last time you will ever see this poor girl,” Irene began as she nodded for Veronica to fetch something. “You see Norman, Veronica is now in the care of people who will look after her and treat her properly for her addiction, not gain from it!”

Norman’s eyes widened further as the young girl who he had been fucking quite regularly during the week and was about to make a prostitute came back carrying a large black strap-on dildo.

“Today you will experience the agony this young thing was put through by you and just as she has told me you liked to give it to her, without any lubrication at all!” Irene continued as Veronica strapped the huge cock to her. “Let’s see if you enjoy a good ass fucking shall we?”

Norman spent the next excruciating hour or so being fucked by Irene’s huge strap on and when she had finished exacting her own and the poor young Veronica’s revenge on him, she zapped him once again with her stun gun.

Although Norman grimaced and found it hard to fight back the tears of pain he swore revenge on both of them, however what he did not know was that being fucked in the ass would be the last time he would ever be Norman Moore.

Irene stood proudly glancing at her long leather dress and six-inch heeled boots in the long mirror of the mall’s busiest store the ‘Butterfly Boutique’; she had never felt so happier in her life as she did today.

Her weight had dropped almost two stone and although she was still very much overweight, she knew that the drugs given to her last week at the salon would remould her body into a very curvaceous one.

Running her hands over her hips, she wondered why she had never indulged in the pleasure of wearing corsets before, then turning around she began to wonder what it was going to be like when she replaced Brian McKinley as Head Principle at Feethams High School for Boys, a position that would now be hers after the summer holidays.

Yet it was not just Irene Moore’s body that was changing for so was her persona and especially her sexual preferences.

The video’s of her husband’s illicit activities and degrading treatment of that poor young girl had served her reprogramming well, for every time she looked upon her husband her mind conceded to the hatred she was beginning to have not just to him, but towards all men.

Smiling at her reflection she moved on down across the mall and sat herself down on the edge of a waterfall feature and glanced at her watch.

Several prettily dressed girls curtseyed towards her as she glanced up from her watch and back towards the Butterfly Boutique, nodding her approval to the very conservatively dressed woman who was escorting the flounced petticoat dressed girls whose bonneted heads revealed reams of curls and ribbons.

Once again her mind went back to the new feelings that now flowed so breezily through her mind, especially when the old Irene would never have come to terms with what she was beginning to enjoy seeing.

For she knew that everyone of those prettily dressed girls used to be boys.

Smiling she could not hide her excitement as she contemplated the fun she would have degrading her husband and turning him into a whimpering sissy, but more unusual for Irene was the sexual fulfilment she was also beginning to get from the thought of it.

The very thought of dominating a man now produced a warm feeling in her lower body, a feeling she had long since forgotten, however it was nothing compared to the feeling she now got when her mind turned to dominating another woman and with that thought a familiar face appeared at the door of the Butterfly Boutique motioning her to come quickly.

Rising on her six-inch heels she walked confidently back towards the boutique and with every stride, Irene knew that she would have to accept the path her mind and body was now taking.

A path that was not just being directed by Cresswell Industries through their latest technology, but more deviously through Celeste, for it was her re-edited program that was redesigning all of Irene Moore’s thoughts and needs through subliminal messages anchored within her subconscious, turning her from the meek and relatively naíve and secretly unhappy overweight woman she had been, into a resilient and sadistic one hundred percent pure lesbian dominatrix.

No one butted an eyelid as Irene led a very confused looking silver haired woman from the boutique.

The silver haired woman looked rather dishevelled as she struggled with the ten or so bags of newly acquired clothing she was carrying and as her pace fell slightly behind, Irene stopped and turned round to face her.

“Norma hurry up… You’ve got lots of housework to do when you get home!” Irene spoke very strictly.

“YYYYY…YYY… Yes Mistress… I’m so sorry!” a heavily made up face peered back at her.

“My god woman those heels are only two inches high… COME ON!” Irene snapped her fingers.

“Yes Mistress… Sorry Mistress!” Norma tried to regain her pace, as her first steps in heels became a major obstacle for her.

Norman Moore had arrived home last week a full bloodied man, but today and for the rest of his life, he would be known as Norma, Irene Moore’s dedicated housekeeper, his once proud male persona, completely disintegrated.

Watching her former husband struggling with his new wardrobe Irene could not hold her laughter as she considered the agony his poor ass was going to endure later that night.

“Yes I think I’ll fuck you for an hour and then I’ll whip your pathetic manhood into submission!”

“Yes Mistress!” Norma choked as she could still feel the reminder of her Mistress’s assault on her bottom and cock from the previous night.

To be continued……………………..

up
40 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Does anyone out there have

Does anyone out there have all of this series or where i can find all of em i remember reading it on FM but the chapters and such dont seem to match up with these

>>>>>I'm a new soul.I came to this strange world.Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.<<<<<

>>>>>I'm a new soul.I came to this strange world.Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.<<<<<

Thanks >>>>>I'm a new soul.I

Thanks

>>>>>I'm a new soul.I came to this strange world.Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.<<<<<

>>>>>I'm a new soul.I came to this strange world.Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.<<<<<

Thanks >>>>>I'm a new soul.I

Thanks

>>>>>I'm a new soul.I came to this strange world.Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.<<<<<

>>>>>I'm a new soul.I came to this strange world.Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take.<<<<<

Thank you lost soul!

Does that mean thank you two (2)?

LoL
Rita

Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!
(Mark Twain)

LoL
Rita