Elan Owen 2: Watch Out Here I Come - Chapter 0

Printer-friendly version

There comes a time in every story when it must begin... so, in the immortal words of Rhino the Hamster "LET IT BEGIN!"

elan_title.jpg

Chapter Zero: Enter the Duction

Okay, I know what you have heard, and I think its time I made something perfectly clear. I am a Guy! Capital G, little uy… Guy. Just because I’ve got a vagina at the moment, doesn’t do anything to change that fact. And I’m not talking a guy as in born in a girl’s body, although there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just that’s not me. I can see this is going to take a lot of explanation, but don’t worry, I’ll be brief.

It all started with a watch… The Watch… given to me by that insane genius, Horace Winter… my grandfather… two weeks after his death. Put it on and presto change-o, the next thing you know I'm the boy with two X chromosomes.

Oh yeah, my name is Elan Owen, and this is my story… part two.

Coming Soon: Chapter 1 — Iguana Hold Your Hand

up
68 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Release Schedule

As I am currently looking for employment and might be loosing my house, this schedule is tentative at best. That said, I've decided to overcome writer's block and ambiguity by trying to adhere to a chapter a week release schedule, with new stories going out every friday.

Heyla, Jesse Good to see you

Heyla, Jesse

Good to see you back. Hopefully, the job and house situation work themselves out well but I am certain we will understand if something comes up because of them. -patpat-

-r

-a

Oh boy, Elan is back!

Yay, one of my favorite TG stories is getting a sequel! I'll be looking forward to each chapter, but I'll be patient. I too am looking for work, and am losing my house (well, having to sell it to stave off total financial meltdown anyway), so I understand what your priorities are.

But yay! :)

Take Your Time, Jesse

Your Raal Life situation takes precedence.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Hooray! ヽ(´▽`)/

I'm so glad you're going to try writing more of Elan Owen! . d(*⌒▽⌒*)b . If I can help with proofing/editing, let me know! I'd love to help you get this story going again. (^__^)

-Liz

Successor to the LToC
Formerly known as "momonoimoto"

exciting

I believe Elan Owen is how I found topshelf in the first place (topshelf had more chapters).

That said, your life situation sounds worrisome. I'd certainly enjoy seeing this story continued, but not if your attention is really needed elsewhere.

Writing is good for the soul

Hey, no, my life can crumble all on its own. Writing makes me happy (when it comes) and aside from applying for a million and one jobs, there isn't much else I can do. I have been thinking of setting up a web site where I can post stories at the rate of one page at a time, just like a webcomic. I Have a bunch of stuff that's not TG and I'd love a place to post it.