The Girl in Me -4-

Printer-friendly version

The Girl in Me
CHAPTERS 10-12
 
by Erin Amelia Fletcher
 
Please keep in mind most names, and some specific details, have been altered, to limit the amount of Strife within those associated within whom may come in contact with this.

This is the parody story to my poem I am a Girl, please enjoy...

 
 

Chapter 10

 
 
Mary, Mum, Richard and I went over to my cousin Milton's for the famous Y2K 2000 new years party. Which of course nothing happened, but it was fun seeing that day and knowing our generations that were living at that time was able to see it.

We moved at the end of February, to my grandmothers out of the city into Mannheim. It was a quaint town in Wilmot county, mostly a place for agriculturalists to make a living. The house as it always was, was pretty. It is a three story stone house with a aluminum siding on the attached garage. The windows were T-bared, with wooden frames. The house was originally built in the 1860's, and was modified and added onto while keeping it's historical look as best as they could. Mary and I had our bedrooms on the second floor, Mary got the back walk in closet room and I got the small room that housed the door to the attack. Mum and Richard took over the downstairs living room, as there bedroom, and everything else was put on the side porch with winter plastic to cover the porch, to prevent damage of any and everything that was out there.

The following day on March 1st 2000, Mary and I started school at New Dundee Public school. It was an hours school bus ride, to the next town of New Dundee. The school was 4 stories, but the school was small, it had hardly 15 rooms in that school, red brick, with a few modern features and only 2 portables in the school yard.

The kids there were ok, but they used to make fun of me especially, usually calling me names. Most of the names consisted of wimp, city-slicker, and sissy. I know I was used to be called names but these kids I knew if I let them they could hurt me worse than the kids at my last school, after all these kids were hard working farm boys that even at there young age had big enough muscles to notice.

I started to hang around with Dean, seems how by the school code I wasn't allowed to hang with the girls. Our friendship turned sour within a few months, I had wondered why the few friends I had met started giving me funky looks hardly a month after I moved and started school her, but I found out by some kids that Mary was passing the word around how im like a sister to her and giving detailed accounts of what she was talking about.

I lived with being ostracized except from dean for a few months. It wasn't until we started up at Wilmot junior highschool. I went there for a couple of weeks, and Dean thought me as being "to queer to be there" pointing at my head.

We moved back to Kitchener, and this time it would be a place I stayed for many more years to come. I was sleeping in my new bedroom in this new house after the first month living here. Being eleven now was something quiet exciting, I always loved that number and to this day eleven is my lucky number. I was dreaming this fateful night, and it was an amazing dream. I was myself, and when I say myself I mean the girl in me was here and the boy was not of existence.

In my dream I awoke to daylight on my face, long strawberry blond hair tickling my chin meshed from the slumber of my head on the plush pillows, and beautiful pink sheets on top of me, making me feel safe for the night. Getting out of bed was easy, as I wanted to see what was going on. I looked in the mirror and saw a beautiful girl of my eleventh year starring back at me, wearing a beautiful pink night gown, with pretty imprints of hearts and bows, as there was also a bow at the neckline where lace and satin took form on my nightgown. My hair was long far over my shoulders. My nails were a sparkly pink on both my fingers and my toes. I was also wearing pretty pink laced panties under my nightgown, and still had some lip gloss on my lips as I looked in the mirror.

I continued to stare a my reflection in the mirror. "Well I suppose you like our look" said my reflection, "yes, I do but how is this possible am I dreaming" I answered while pinching myself to find out if I was dreaming or awake.

"Unfortunately silly, you are dreaming" said my reflection. "This is what can be in time if not better, or worse depends when you allow yourself to have it" said my reflection again. "I've wanted myself to have this for a long time, I think that means allowing myself to have it" I replied a little hurt, while busy enjoying myself. "No it does not, it means you wanted something to happen, but it doesn't mean you let yourself have it, in order to do that you have to take your want make it a need and put it into action" she said back to me. "Look I think I know that I have tried very hard to be who I want to be, so excuse me saying I think your just trying to hurt me" I said. "I am not trying to hurt you, if I was trying to hurt you, you'd be having a nightmare rather than a nice dream, firstly like you said ‘want to be', you have to change that to ‘need to be' if your going to get anywhere"she said sternly.

Then I heard a horrible banging sound, and awoke in a flash, feeling much different than I had in my dream. "I'm up, I'm up" I yelled. Hushing Richard from banging on my door. I ran to my mirror and saw that once again that hideous stranger looking back at me, this stranger was the realization that I'm not dreaming anymore, and a few trickles of tears let out my eyes and a sniffle came into context. I had to change out of my pajamas and into my pants and a T-shirt, to get ready for school. Before I left from my room I dried my eyes and blew my nose. I then took Mary and I and walked to school, I spent much of the day daydreaming, just really hoping that I was going to have yet another good dream like the one I just had.

One thing puzzled my though, what did she mean by make my want into a need, and that will be the only way I'll get anywhere. I was really in my own world that day, I had a lot to think about.
 
 

Chapter 11

 
 
I was now 12 and still I was unsure of what she meant, and every time I asked her in my dreams of what she meant she would change the subject or just tell me that in time I'd understand, but that time won't come until I was ready to really address the situation.

One day my mum took the day off of work, for I didn't know why she would do that she never took a day off work, and today didn't look like she was sick. I was told to go off to school and she was going to take care of Mary today. I obliged as she was 10 now and didn't need me to take her to school anymore.

When I got home from school that day, mum and Mary were not home, and Richard was at work. I didn't have a house key and waited around for 10 minutes outside of my house on the front porch, before my neighbor came by and told me that mum said I was to go over to his place till they got back. So once again I obliged.

Mum and Mary didn't show up for another hour in a half, and had appeared to be out shopping. Mum paid my neighbor $20 for watching me, and brought me home. Mum asked me if I had a nice time and I told her a bit, but actually I was curious and worried what was going on. Mum started on dinner and wouldn't give me much of an answer except she said "don't be making fun of your sister".

I went upstairs, after all now I was wondering even more what was going on. Mary was bragging on and on about getting her first bra (training). I was beside myself, mum took a day off just for Mary, allowed Mary to skip school to go shopping and hasn't ever done any of those things for me. I began to feel hatred for her now my sister that is it started an envy and started to grow into hatred.

I left Mary to her packing and went into my room, I cried silently, anger was overwhelming and all I could think of was I wanted to die, I was invisible anyway so why shouldn't I. I just kept think about my years the hiding, the humiliation, the loneliness, and the maturity I had to put up in order to hide the girl in me that is being destroyed because of her lack to blossom into the girl she should be and be allowed to be. The next thing I knew the power in the house went out, supposedly a fuse was shortened out. I cried myself to sleep, even slept through dinner, as I woke later that night, I was covered by a blanket even though I had not put one on myself before I had fallen asleep. I drifted off back to sleep and slept the rest of the night.

The following day I was very quiet, and left to school on my own and didn't say anything to anyone. I spent my day in school completely tuned out of my educational environment. Teachers all day asked if I was okay, and the like. I just answered "my life is the same as it always is" and left.

When I got home after school Richard was just leaving for work, and said I could stay home as he left the door unlocked for me. I had at least a hour before my sister would be back and mum wasn't due home for a few hours. I figured what is mine is hers and what is hers is mine. I stripped off my shirt went into her room pulled open her underwear drawer and pulled out her first training bra. I had no idea how to put it on. It looked like a tiny tank top with shoulder straps, so I just figured put it on like a shirt. It was a squeeze to do it as I was a much bigger shirt size than her, but it worked, with much fidgeting to get it on. I filled the bra with socks rolled up at the time it was 2 individual socks for each breast.

I wanted to go further but the bra took much time to put on as it was my first time, let alone it was small on me. I fidgeted the bra off as quickly as I could. I folded it up put it back in the drawer and closed it in a rush I went back in the bathroom, retrieved my shirt put my shirt on and in hesitation checked to make sure the room was put back as it was left.

I was re-exiting the room as Mary was about to turn the nob to her bedroom door. "What were you doing in my room" demanded Mary. "Nothing" I answered, "ya right, you were in there reading my diary weren't you" she asked angrily. "No I snarled at her I was looking for my french dictionary and couldn't find it so I figured you stole it" I answered as a white lie. "Well I don't have it" Mary lied. I was about to shut the door as I looked and right there was the dictionary on her dresser as plain as day in the sun. "Oh really, than what is this" I asked, picking up the book, showing holding it up to her. "Well you got it now, so leave me alone and stay out of my room" she said trying to hush the situation. "We'll see, if you can stay out of mine, I'll see to staying out of yours" I said, as the day passed uneventful.
 
 

Chapter 12

 
 
The year went by with not very much gender excitement. I now being 13, and Mary being 11. Somehow I had began to unknowingly make a name for myself at school as the class clown. My school having all the students of my class that had went to J.F. Carmichael public school previously, so many knew me and many new my secret, or at least what they all new from years of consistent gossip, from that horrible Ginny, my cousin Lisa and even my sister Mary.

I was once again ostracized, I was feeling lonely again, and having a recently newly equipped ability, everyone's emotions were projected to me ten fold. If someone cried, I would cry, if they laughed I would laugh, and so forth. It was really annoying, and it only left me getting picked on more.

One day a bully, with the brain size of a peanut decided to throw a stone at me and it caught me just above the eye right in the right eyebrow. I was rushed to the principal's office for first aid, as all they did was wipe away the blood, and stick a band-aid on it. The kid was a real ass. He got a 2 day suspension, in school. When he got out of his suspension he continued to pick on me, until I lost it yet again. He decided to kick me in the head about 4 times and I didn't flinch once, I got up and grabbed his leg and flipped him slightly over on his back. He went down hard, he quickly got up and my psychokinesis kicked in for my defense, I just gave him the eye and was hoping for the bastard to leave me alone and get what he deserves.

It was then it allowed me to control it at least that time. There were other times but only of my need to use it would it come. He came at me like a stampeding bull, arms up, looked like he was going to grab me by the though. I kept him in complete sight nudging my head upright. He flew about 10 maybe 12 feet hitting the pavement hard, dislocating his arm from his shoulder.

He was crying out of the pain, I was crying with him about his pain that is. I walked over to him and told him "who's the sissy now, you got what you asked for, you idiot". He looked at me in fear, "What the hell did you do to me, what the hell are you?" he asked shaking crying and sore. "Obviously I can be your worst nightmare, but next time remember these words" I answered looking at him straight in the eyes. "Next time you are going to pick on someone, make sure there not a Witch, if you are going to pi$$ off a Witch your going to get burned, especially me, I am not going to take your bull$hit any longer, understood" I said point blank and in total control. He shivered in fear and pain, embarrassed by his tears he was wiping them away. "What if I do? What the hell you going to about it?" he asked like an idiot.

"Well for one thing this time it was just a warning. Prhaps I'll turn you blind next time, or even throw you a hundred feet in the air"

He looked at me in total belief and said "Fine. I'll leave you alone, just get the hell away from me".

I looked at him straight in the eyes and said "I thought you'd never ask, It'll be my pleasure" I was walking away and said one more thing walking away without looking at him "You might want to go to the office and get help with that shoulder of yours".

He didn't bother me again, though when I saw him in the halls he'd quickly walk away from me like a squirrel up a tree by sight and sound of human contact.

To be continued...

up
58 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonderful

This is a wonderful chapter Erin. I like the witch part with the bully. When a person has the power of any kind kinesis, that does not make that person a witch, but it will work on ignaorant bullies. I am hoping in the next chapter our Heroine finally finds out what "needs to be" really means, and does someting about her siutation. A very wonderful chapter and thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."

We are

starting to Derek behaving a little more unstable because of the hurt and pain. Hopefully, it will stop here and not get worse. I found a few mis-spelled words but this story is so interesting that I could overlook them. Good stuff Erin

hugs!

grover

Thanks

Ya I happen to be not much of a terrific speller these days I used to be when I was younger, wow were those the days, lol. Hopes you like to read more hun.
With love
Erin Amelia Fletcher

Amelia Rosewood Year two.png

With Love and Light, and Smiles so Bright!

Erin Amelia Fletcher

Goes To Show That

Most bullies are cowards, and only pick on the weaker ones. In school, nobody tried to bully me more than once. When you have a gorilla after you, you learn not to anger him, especially when he will corner you and then pay you back. And I also bullied the bullies that bullied others, too.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine