Milissa's and Dandy's Life for the last 3800 years - Part 2 "Milissa Awakens" (revisied)

Printer-friendly version

It was closing time @ Housing Transitions Program. I just walked out the door with my friend Lori and Talking about the puzzle we were working on.

Suddenly a blast happened and I went flying. I Hit the building and I looked up and saw a steel beam land on my leg. I screamed And my twin sister came running. then it just went black. Meanwhile the Starship Enterprise was in orbit watching the action below there was a rumor that a very powerful weapon was being developed. The Enterprise was sent there to investigate the rumor.

Milissa's and Dandy's Life
for the last 3800 years

Part 2 "Milissa Awakens"
by Princess Milissa


Crusher told Captain Picard, "I need to talk to you two in private". We went to crusher office. Dandy your sister is slowly changing and I don't know whats causing the change and how to stop it. Dandy replied scan me and see if I'm changing! Crusher scanned dandy and found that she is changing too. "Dandy you are changing to but a lot slower.", crusher replied, "And I have found temporal and quantum fluctuations in your DNA." "I suspect you know the temporal fluctuations was from us coming here from the twentieth century, but I have to explain the quantum fluctuations in our DNA" Dandy replied. "Milissa And I are goddess from another demention that is higher than this one we are in now and we had powers like the idiot Q , But we lost them because Milissa Fucked up vary bad this time!" Dandy said. How did you lose them Dandy?", Captain Picard said. Dandy replied , "Milissa Stole a dress, necklace, earrings, and glass slippers for someone for a ball and lied about it. I dragged into it. We lost a glass slipper. Got in serious trouble with our dad and boy he was pissed! Dad said, " that because we did it for some one else not for your own gain." He had no choice to give us the lightest punishment he can give us which was taking most of our powers away and choosing where to go for our exile for and undetermined period of time, which we chose this demention. we were intrigued about your species on it ability to make it life better for it self and other species so we chose here. 4200 years ago." Captain Picard had to get back on the bridge because Data had some more info about the weapon. Captain Picard told Dandy "The had quarters assigned to her and Milissa.", and left.

Dandy got bored and put on one of Milissa's favorite songs called the Ballard Of the Wind Fish from Legend of Zelda a game form one of the original gaming systems called the NES from the twentieth century for Milissa to listen to, and went to her quarters, but she got lost and ended up in engineering.

Gordi looked up and saw Dandy standing there watching the engineering staff work. Gordi walked up to Dandy and said "Isn't she a beauty?"

Dandy replied "Yes, she is. A lot bigger than I ever thought it would be. I got bored in Sickbay so I decided to go to my quarters and rest. I got lost finding my quarters and ended up here. What are working on?" Dandy replied.

Gordi replied "Nothing you can understand."

Dandy looked at Gordi and said, "Gordi I understand more than meets the eye. I'm a goddess so is my sister. We are like faggot Q, but not as stupid as he is!. We just fucked up and lost our powers. Now does that compute numb nuts?"

Gordi asked her "why did you call me numb nuts? and that computes you bitch!"

"Don't act stupid Gordi you just insulted my intelligence!" Dandy said.

Meanwhile Milissa Was in Sickbay Milissa woke up screaming and crying. Captain Picard was sitting by me and motioned Doctor Crusher to my side.

Doctor Crusher walked to my side and scanned me and said she can go to her quarters if she wants to and told me that I was mutating some how and she knew I was transgender. She also told me that I was changing sex too, and into a humanoid cat.

Captain Picard said welcome to the enterprise and "My name is..."

I interrupted "Captain John Luc Picard."

Picard said "Your sister Dandy is also aboard."

Crusher Asked how did you know our names on the planet below us? Your sister identified the away team by name."

I said "In the late 20th century there was a TV show called Star Trek the Next Generation, (my fravoite show), based on the characters on this ship. That's how she was able to identify the members of the away team, And where in the hell is she?"

Captain said "Computer, where is Dandy McCloud?

The computer said, "In main engineering."

Captain Picard tapped his communicator and said, "Gordi tell Dandy that Milissa is awake."

Gordi responded, "Ok. Gordi out."
I asked captain Picard, "I wonder what she is doing in main engineering?" "I don't know Milissa", Picard replied.
Dandy was working on some calculations as Gordi walked up and told her that I was awake.

Dandy said, "Cool." She told Gordi to tell the captain that she will be there at sick bay once she finished the calculations.

In sick bay Milissa was telling Captain Picard how they lost their powers. "Basically, I lied and stole and Dandy helped me. but because I did it for someone else, to make them happy, and not for our own gain, we got the lightest punishment he can give us."

Captain Picard asked, "What was the punishment you got?"

Milissa said, "Number one, we were exiled from our home demension. Second, we were limited to the demension we chose, and third, our powers were limited but we didn't know how limited they were. He left that for us to figure out because we like puzzles." Then captain Picard replied, "Thats basicly what she said."

Then Dandy walked in with Gordi. Dandy ran and gave me a big hug. Then Dandy said, "I knew you will wake up."


 
To Be Continued...

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Sorry for taking so long for this chapter!

PrincessMilissa's picture

enjoy

"AIN'T KARMA A BITCH! OH WAIT! I AM THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING BITCH! NOW KISS MY FUCKING ASS ASSHOLE!, AND I MEAN NOW ASSHOLE!"
Listen to Teddy's Media Radio

I can see

I can see your story is starting off nicely, with many possibilities.
I would hope you start using a spell checker, as many little mistakes detract from your story.
It might be a good idea to have someone read each chapter for you, just to find the little problems that always pop up.

Donncha

Sorry for the language It was our own responces @ the time

PrincessMilissa's picture

Sorry for the language It was our own responses @ the time It happened. yes I need help on this. spelling is not my strong suit. Dandy is a very sarcastic bitch but I'm the more gentile one. Also being a human male for 23 years of my life does play a part in my roughness. Dandy shent the same amount of time as a human female also she was having pms at the time!!!!!

Sorry,
Princess Milissa

"AIN'T KARMA A BITCH! OH WAIT! I AM THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING BITCH! NOW KISS MY FUCKING ASS ASSHOLE!, AND I MEAN NOW ASSHOLE!"
Listen to Teddy's Media Radio

Still revising sorry!!!!

PrincessMilissa's picture

Still revising sorry!!!!

"AIN'T KARMA A BITCH! OH WAIT! I AM THAT GOD DAMN FUCKING BITCH! NOW KISS MY FUCKING ASS ASSHOLE!, AND I MEAN NOW ASSHOLE!"
Listen to Teddy's Media Radio

Princess, I Am A Trek Fan

I look forward to futeure installments. Please ready P.M.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Delete

This, This is a double posting

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

This is really zany - What

This is really zany - What possessed you to try something this complex as a first cab off the rank?

I'm sure you have a great story to tell, but I think you need someone to smooth the edges a bit.

I read the word demention and thought it rather apt. Though I'm sure you meant dimension.

Don't give up, it will come together, but your English skills need to be polished a bit, so find a friend who will edit this for you.

Well done - it's an unusual plot line.