Retribution

Printer-friendly version

Keywords Use of Sex Toys High Heels Chastity Humiliation
Categories Bondage Femdom Forced Crossdressing

Synopsis Ralph thought he he entered seventh heaven when he married the wealthy Janet Milhouse but little did he know….

Retribution
By Janet Baker

Met and Married

It took forever to find the right man for my companion -- my husband. I wanted a man who would be easy to live with, not too demanding, attractive of course, about my age, and virile. I absolutely had to have someone good in bed -- someone who could satisfy my persistent and most insistent yearnings. Perhaps there is something wrong with me but I have had for many years a constant itch -- a constant desire for sex, sex,
and more sex. I was generally unfulfilled although I went through many lovers, finding them failures after having spent some time with them. Not only that, when I did get into a marriage discussion with a few, I found that they would not marry me if they had to sign a prenuptial agreement wherein if we separated for any reason, they would receive nothing. Also if I predeceased the spouse, he would receive only a modest amount based on our years of marriage. This would protect me against a spouse with murderous intentions. The plus side of this exhausting search were the numerous pleasures of being royally fucked by all the likely prospects. Yes, it took a long time to find a spouse but the road was paved with used condoms, shrieks of joy and exhausted lovers. I fucked them silly -- I fucked them to a state of collapse, but I tired of the chase and really wanted to find someone with whom to settle down to a nice calm and gentle routine of fucking fucking and more fucking. I guess I was really obsessed with sex. Oh well, there are worse things about which to be obsessed.

One day -- a serendipitous day -- a new tennis coach was hired at our country club.
His name was Ralph. He was handsome, athletic and played a good game of tennis.
Oh yeah, Janet the huntress stalked him without delay. My tennis game improved,
he joined me for dinner, but was reluctant to become too involved due to club regulations against the staff becoming personally involved with the club members.
I could tell that he was interested and suggested that we take a weekend together at a resort some distance from our home base and register under pseudonyms.

I had long ago acquired false license and credit cards with the name of my alter ego. Being rich made anonymity problematic yet desirable. I used the same first name but a different last name in case a friend saw me and ran up to me gushing “Janet, darling how are you? How nice to see you. Who is your handsome friend?”

At any rate Ralph and I sojourned at a few exclusive resorts on successive dates as we became increasingly enamored of each other. Our dates were replete with much athletic sex, i.e. we fucked like there was no tomorrow. He was virile -- quite virile -- and could fuck for hours, holding off from climaxing until I was fully satisfied. And if he did slip and climax prematurely I would make him tongue me until I was finally satiated. If his tongue wore out I might make him wear a strap-on and lie there while I impaled myself on it, pounding away on him, shrieking with delight all the while.

It came to pass that Ralph and I married. My dear friend Julia Bussell was my maid of honor and Ralph signed off on the prenup. We honeymooned at a resort, ate, drank, enjoyed the shows and did our best to destroy the bed. He returned to the club to continue as tennis coach and I returned to doing the good stuff expected of attractive, rich young matrons. I let Ralph continue coaching since it kept him in shape and myself also. We did play a lot of tennis and without doubt, the athleticism for both of us enhanced our love life -- well, our sex life.

Halcyon days of wine and roses and bondage games

Unfortunately even the best of relationships can become tiring and our sex life gradually reduced itself to the mundane. We discussed it, vowing to revive our lost interest.

“Ralph, I just watched a ballet video featuring ‘A Month in the Country’. It was so beautiful and I can just envisage those halcyon days that this couple Violetta and Alfredo spent in their country estate. What joy it must have given them before the elder Germont spoiled their idyllic life together. You know Ralph, a ballet pas de deux is foreplay set to music. I guess that’s why I like it. Ralphy we need to engage in a different kind of foreplay of our own. Sweetie, let’s try some new things to liven up the sex. I want you to tie me up a little and fondle me and then screw me. I want to experience the feeling of helplessness when I’m tied, helpless, waiting for you to…”

“Oh gawd, Janet, that is so erotic, the feeling of playing with your breasts while your hands are tied behind you is fantastic. I love it! I love it darling!”

Ohhh, yesss, what a feeling. I got hot just thinking about it. How it happens. My panties get wet as he is tying my wrists behind me and I spread my legs in eager anticipation -- heated desire. Then he pulls my panties off -- I spread my legs more -- he enters me -- I go to heaven. I’ve got to learn more about this bondage stuff, just being tied a little by Ralphy is so exciting. Well? Yes! The good ol’ internet. I’ll google ‘bondage’ and see what pops up. Oh my gawd the things we can buy! Those handcuffs! Those leg irons! Gags! The erotic clothing! The shoes! Oh, my sainted aunt! Videos too! This opens a whole new world for me. I wonder how Ralph will take to these games. I’m going to place an order for a lot of things including some erotic clothing, a video or two, and lots of restraint toys. Funny! They also sell chastity belts for women and men. H’m, I could put on a chastity belt and Ralph couldn’t have sex with me until I gave him the key. That’s a delightful tease! Or maybe put one on him -- and keep the key -- until he….

“Oh Ralphy darling, I have some surprises for you. I’m going to tie myself up and wait for you to come home and untie me and fuck me. Doesn’t that sound erotic Ralphy?”

“Sounds great! Sounds quirky! Sounds like fun! When?” he asked after he caught his breath.

“Well honey, if I start now, I should be finished in about fifteen minutes. How long will it take you to get home?”

“I’ll be there in twenty, you hot little hottie, you.”

“I’m starting now. First I get many feet of white nylon rope and tie my ankles together and then… I’m hanging up now sweetie. Hurry home!”

I tied my ankles then my legs at the knees. Then put a gag in my mouth and looped handcuffs onto the rope I’ll use around my waist and finish by cuffing my wrists behind me. I’ll be totally restrained until he arrives home. I hope he’ll play with me before untying me. I want him to fondle my breasts and finger my clit while I’m tied so I can experience the feeling of being helpless. It might be fun also to let him tie me as he wishes. I could be naked or just have a bra and heels on. He could tie me, bend me over the sofa and slam his cock into me. I’m hot just thinking about it.

“Oh Janet, you look so hot!” he said when he saw me tied on the sofa.

I couldn’t talk -- I was gagged.

“Well! My little prisoner. My little sex slave -- all tied up and waiting for her master to come home and fuck her.”

“Mmmm.”, I mumbled through my gag as I anxiously waited for him to fondle and fuck me.

He did and boy did it feel good -- my hands in cuffs -- helpless while he played with my breasts. He undressed, bent me over the sofa back, lubed me, lubed his cock and fucked me and fucked me again still with my ankles and legs tied closely together.
He sat me up after he climaxed and took the gag out of my mouth.

“Well now my darling Janet, where are more ropes?” he asked. “H’m! How about roping your elbows together? Should be cute with your tits forced out. Then I’ll uncuff your wrists and tie them with more rope. I like the rope effect. Very erotic Janet -- I love this new game. I think we’ll have lots of fun.”

***************************************************************
My wife gets more interesting all the time. Next time I visit one of my lady ‘friends’ I’ll have some new tricks for them. Maybe they’ll tire of me and let me go. They’re fun, but I don’t like the way they bullied and blackmailed me into ‘servicing’ them.
Someday something will happen and I’ll be found out by Janet and the shit will hit the ‘ol fan and I’ll be out on my ear. But if they tire of me, they may be less likely to keep our affair a secret. Worse yet, they may start bragging and the jig’ll be up for fair. I’m afraid that I’m stuck -- can only hope for the best.
*****************************************************************

“Janet, these new toys are so much fun. I’m going to attach a pair of handcuffs to the bed headboard so I can cuff you to the bed while I rummage you. I’ll also attach some sort of cuffs to the bed corners to spread your legs.”

When he comes home tomorrow I’ll have my chastity belt on to tease him. I’m going to fasten some leg irons to the wall well above head height -- I’ll conceal them with a picture. Yesss, and leg irons at floor level concealed with a vanity bench -- the one with the skirting. We can cuff each other to the wall and play rape games.

Ralph should be home shortly, I’ll put the chastity belt on now and lock it and hide the key. This little toy is quite restrictive. Without the key it would have to be cut off with special tools. It is so tight around my little waist and I can put a dildo in my pussy. Yes! I’ll put this vibrating dildo in first then lock on the chastity, turning on the dildo with the remote control. Oh! That feels good! I’ll hide the remote also.

“Ralphy darling! Welcome home sweetie! Ready to fuck?”

“Janet, I’m always ready to fuck, let me get me clothes off and take a shower, I’ve been coaching tennis all day and I stink.”

“Did your masculine odor make the girls snuggle up to you, honey?”

“No, well, I’m not sure, but I’m home now so lets get to it. I’ll be back soon.”

I’ll put on my white satin long gloves and suggest that he tie my wrists and arms before fucking me. I hope he likes that. Here he comes now. I’ll put my hands behind me and look hot. I hope he gets the hint. Oooo, yes! Here come the ropes!
First my wrists while I wriggle suggestively. Now he’s tying my arms above the elbows! I love that -- it makes my breasts stick out. Now he’s fondling my breasts, sucking my nipples. Oh God, I’m getting so fucking hot! Hurry, damn you! I want your cock in me! He’s going for my pussy now! Oops, he found the chastity!

“What the hell Janet is this thing?”

“It’s my new chastity belt, Ralph. It’s so clever. It holds a dildo in me and I can’t get fucked while I’m wearing it either in my pussy or my ass. What do you think we should do about it, Ralphy sweetie?”

“Well, let’s take the damn thing off so we can fuck. What else?”

“It’s locked on me Ralphy. What should we do?” I asked as I coyly arched my eyebrows, wiggling my ass and thrusting my tits outward.

“Get the key, Janet.”

“I can’t, Ralphy, I’m all tied up sweetie.”

“Tell me where it is and I’ll unlock it and take it off.”

“Oh Ralphy! How much will you pay for me to tell you where the key is hidden?”

“I’ll pay nothing Janet but that’s OK honey, no problem. Here’s what we’ll do….”

So saying he grabbed me, tied my ankles together, and forced me to the floor, kneeling. I was stuck -- could only roll over onto my side. He put a chair behind me, tied me to the chair so I could not roll over and he walked out of the room, leaving me. He returned after a few minutes with a cocktail, sat down on the easy chair and watched me as I struggled against the rope holding me to the chair.

“That is such a nice picture Jan. How long do you want to stay there?”

“Please Ralph, let me up so we can play.”

“Why? You hid the key to that chastity belt so I can’t fuck you. I have an idea!
You’re on your knees at cock sucking height -- very convenient. A bargain -- you suck me off and I’ll get the key when you tell me where it’s hidden. And then we’ll fuck. A plan? A Deal? Or do you just want to stay there all night?”

“Oh you’re so mean Ralphie. Ok, you win! I will suck!”

“Suck what?”

“I will suck your fucking cock, damn it!”

I sucked and sucked some more until he climaxed in my mouth, filling it with ejaculate, some spilling out of my mouth onto the floor. Damn place will smell like a cathouse. I’m really getting the worst of this deal. He get sucked, then he gets fucked. I think I planned this all wrong. He was supposed to be teased, not me. But I’m the one on my knees with a mouth full and I’m still tied to the chair and my chastity belt is preventing me from getting fucked, not him. I have to rethink things.

**************************************************************
She does suck well. A pro could do no better. Should I release her? No, If I let her go, she’ll want to fuck right away and I just got done filling her mouth. I’ll not be good for another hour at least. I’ll just leave her there for a while until I’m ready. That’ll tease her but good!
**************************************************************

“OK Ralphy, I sucked you off, now get the key. It’s hidden in the sugar bowl in the left kitchen cabinet.”

“Shortly, darling, just stay there for a bit. I want to check the email. I’ll be right back.”

“Ralphy baby, please let me have some of your cocktail, I want to rinse my mouth.”

He let me have a sip and left to check the email. I think he used that as an excuse to take time to get hard again. Oh well, nothing to do but wait -- damn I am so fucking hot.

************************************************************
She is something else. When I let her loose I’ll cuff her to the bed and fuck her silly.
This rope bondage is so freaking erotic I’m going to try it on Marsha the next time we fuck. I’m not sure that Lucinda would like it, but you never know. If I’m lucky, it might turn them off and they might seek greener pastures.
************************************************************

Here he comes. Good! He has the key. Now! We fuck!

“Janet, if you’ll promise to be a good girl, I’ll unlock this contraption and reward you with an outstanding absolutely royal fucking. Agreed?”

“Yes master”, I pouted. “Your slave will be a good little girl.”
And we fucked! The eroticism of the evening resulted in increased passion and we enjoyed an unusually violent evening, fucking with a ferocity heretofore never experienced.

“Oh my gawd, Ralph I can’t take any more! I am fucking sore! Both my ass and cunt are tender, raw and just plain sore! Even my mouth is a wreck. You bastard you! Oh God I love you, you sadist!”

The next morning I was almost recovered and saw Ralph off to his job. I told him that I would reserve a week in a resort near New Paltz, New York, a charming little old laid back resort held by the same family for generations. I was hoping to relax and unwind after that tiring but satisfying night. I also had to rub the rope marks off before I could wear short sleeves.

We flew to Newark, rented a car and drove to the resort. Of course we left all our erotic toys behind since I didn’t want to entertain the maids or the TSA. The staff there is composed mostly of college age folks who live in a dormitory on the resort grounds.

“C’mon Ralph, let’s get our bathing suits on and take a swim before dinner.”

Water was cold -- nearly froze my pussy -- certainly made my nipples stick out.
We had a good week. We ate, drank, swam, danced, canoed, and screwed and screwed. We were like kids -- well -- in our twenties I guess we were still kids.
I love my Ralphy!

************************************************************
I’d rather be back in Lauderdale tying up my little Janet and trying to get those women out of my hair but here I am and having a ball. She is an exciting wife. I better not ever get caught screwing around. I wonder what her fertile and bizarre mind will come up with next? I’ll do anything for her. I certainly don’t want to lose her but I really can’t give up my other ‘arrangements’. Those ladies came on to me and now I’m in their power since they could blow the deal wide open. At the same time they are so hot.
*************************************************************

“Oh Ralphy, will you tie me tonight? I’d like to experience some breast bondage.
I want you to tie my breasts so they bulge out and you can suck on my nipples, OK Ralphy?” And “Use a couple of your ties Ralphy, maybe we should have brought some rope.”

That was so much fun, I like the way they stood out and turned color. If I had the nerve, I’d have them pierced and wear nipple rings. Oh that would turn him on!
Well, maybe some time later, but not now. My nipples get hard just thinking about it.

Dénouement - he cheated on me - I start to plan

“Janet hon, I’m going out tonight with some of my tennis buddies for a couple of drinks. I shouldn’t be more than a couple of hours.”

“Have fun Ralph.”

I hope Ralphy is OK, he’s been gone almost three hours. I’ll ring his cell and see if he’s OK. Huh, what the hell -- his phone’s turned off. I’ll try again and leave a voice mail. “Ralph, I was worried about you. When you get the message, please call me.”

I think I hear his car. Yes, I did, he’s coming in now. H’m, he’s kinda flushed. Too much to drink maybe. He shouldn’t drive if he’s had too much.

“Ralph! Oh hon! Are you OK? I tried to call. Didn’t get you -- got your cell -- left a message.”

“I’m OK Jan but I probably did drink more than I should have.”

************************************************************
I hope she buys that story. That woman was insatiable. What an experience! I wish she hadn’t demanded evening service, I can cover up better if I screw her during the day.
************************************************************

“Well Ralphy sweetie, if you’re not too far gone, let’s shower and have some fun.”

“Uhh, OK Jan… good idea… uhh Jan, why don’t you get us a couple of glasses of wine while I take a quick shower?”

“OK Ralph, I hope more wine doesn’t slow you down.” That doesn’t make sense. Oh well! Whatever!

************************************************************
I have to quick get my clothes off and into the hamper just in case any of her scent is present and I’ll shower quickly to clean myself off.
*************************************************************

“Be with you in a sec, sweetie. Make it a half glass of blush, OK?”

“Don’t take too long darling, I’m ready, willing and more than hot!”

“OK sweet, I’m ready. Let’s skip the wine and hop into bed.”, he said.

His performance is not up to par. I wonder what’s wrong. Is he tiring of me or did he just work too hard today? Never mind, we all have our good and bad days. H’m, I mustn’t forget that I have a luncheon date with Julia tomorrow.
“Julia, darling how nice of you to join me for luncheon. You’re looking fab, comme d’habitude, cherie.” as we air kissed.

“Merci mille fois, Janet, it is so good to see you again, it’s been too long but I regret to say that this luncheon is for me very sad but essential since you are an old dear friend. I have bad news to impart. Have another drink and brace yourself.”

I did.

“Janet, my dear old friend, hold my hands while I tell you a tale -- a very sad tale. Your beloved Ralph is having and has had numerous affairs -- yes -- since you were married. I had been hearing more and more gossip but didn’t want to tell you until I had some at least worthwhile substantiation for the gossip. From the horse’s mouth I learned that two women are having ongoing affairs with Ralph and these two told me of others that had had affairs with him.”

I was speechless. Shocked! Unbelievable! How did he ever find the time!

“Are y-you s-sure, Julia? It’s hard to believe. When does he find the time? And anyway, I keep him well screwed at home. I can’t imagine…”, I faltered and started to cry, sob, quietly into my handkerchief.

“I’m sooo sorry, Janet, but I am sure and it really distresses me to tell you but you are my dearest friend and, well, what are friends for?”

“Oh Julia, I don’t know what to do. What should I do? I love him! I don’t want to lose him. What would you advise?”

“Certainly if you don’t want to divorce him, you can’t let him know that you know of his flagrant transgressions. But you might find a way to -- not punish him -- he would understand punishment -- but rather a way to gain control so he could not ‘cat’ around. You might also enjoy a little quiet revenge by enjoying your own affairs. I know that many of our male friends lust after you and I’m sure that there are multitudes of men who would die for the chance to bed you.”

Now I understand why his performance is off and why he has been keeping some late hours. What to do? What to do about it? Welll, let’s see…

Vacation Time

“Ralph darling, I just finished speaking with our travel agent and I’ve decided to take a cruise for our next holiday. It’ll be a fourteen day cruise in the Caribbean. It’ll be exciting, don‘t you think?”

“Sounds great, but what have you planned for me while you’re gone?”

“Don’t be dense Ralph, we’re both going. The cruise starts next week and leaves from Port Everglades. We have to pack. I want you to pack your seersucker suit, a blazer, gray trousers and your tuxedo. Some of the dinners are formal and there is frequently a ‘captain’s’ reception where we’ll want to be dressed. Oh yes, bring a bathing suit. There are laundry and dry cleaning services so don’t over-pack. Enough linen for a week should suffice, and a few shirts of course as well as your tuxedo shirts.”

“Yes Jan, I’ll take care of it. Anything I can help you with?”

“Uhm, yes, get the new luggage out of the attic, please. I’ll need two large cases, my makeup case and probably a dress bag. I’ll do some mix and match to expand the use of the clothes I pack but I’ll still need some gowns for formal dinners and for dances.”

“Sounds great, Janet. I’m looking forward to some romantic evenings, pleasant dinners, and lots of sex of course. We have been a little short on sex lately, haven’t we?”

“Yes, we have been a little short on sex, as you say Ralph, and I’m sorry you’re disappointed. But I’m content and I thought I was pleasing you. Aren’t I pleasing you…Ralph. What do you suggest…Ralph?”

“Well… I thought with all the things you ask of me that you were pleased but I seem to be left somewhat frustrated… at times.”

“Ralph, I am content. I see no reason to discuss it further. If you just continue to please me as I ask, we will both be quite happy. I am happy. You should be too. Make sure our passports are up to date and pack plenty of condoms.”

************************************************************
Hm, lots of condoms, that’s encouraging. This may be a good trip. I could use a getaway, good meals, interesting port calls, evenings with music, entertainment, sex, drinks, sex. Of course my ’affairs’ will miss me but it can’t be helped since Janet would be very suspicious if I stayed home and sent her off alone. Maybe they’ll find new love interests and leave me alone. Fortunately, staying home is out of the question. I must do what Janet wants -- she holds the gold.
*************************************************************

I started packing, humming to myself, thinking this might be a gas. Let’s see now, fourteen days -- and nights -- ahh. Gowns. H’m, tight, side slit, satin, black, gold, silver, blue velvet, red -- should be enough gowns. H’mm, I’d better take some really short dresses and skirts since there may be times when I want the slut look. Some guys have to be whacked on the head before their pricks get hard. Shoes -- h’m, yeah, heels high. No way are the men going to see me in flats except on deck in daylight or in port. H’m satin sandals, silver, gold, black, and my red Guccis. Ohhh, I can’t wait!! I hope my husband doesn’t catch on to the fact that this is a singles cruise. I’ll just plead ignorance if he finds out.

“God Ralph, isn’t that ship big… and beautiful? Oh well… lets get in line… take our turn.”

“It’s like the army, Hon, hurry up and wait.”

Hm, Ralph seems to be enthusiastic about this trip. It may work out for me if I find suitable fellows on board. Hopefully not all married. If I’m lucky I’ll have need for the sleeping pills I brought for good ol’ Ralphy. Stateroom is adequate. More than adequate.

“Ralph, you take the left closet, I’ll take the right one.”

“OK Janet.”

Not a great deal of room for my dresses, but I’ll manage. If I have to, I’ll take some of Ralph’s space. Uhm, I love this velvet halter dress. It’s cut low enough so the boys will be easily tempted and this red satin gown should get erections when we dance close. My Chanel No. 5 should talk for me. A little discrete rubbing should get me laid I hope. I’m so fucking horny I could scream but I don’t want to do it with Ralphy since I started on the way to his dissolution and humiliation. It should be fun. He won’t know what’s happened until it’s too late and then he’ll not be able to do anything about it.

“Dinner time, Hon. This evening it’s casual, you don’t need your tuxedo.”

“Thanks, Jan, but you’re wearing that gold sheath. I love it but is it de rigeur for this casual dinner?”

“No, but I’m wearing it for you, like it?”

“Of course, you look beautiful, why don’t we skip dinner and make love?”

“Oh Ralphy, you sweetie, you’re so cute, I love you to bits but I’m hungry. Let’s go.”

***********************************************************
I held the door for my gorgeous, erotically scented wife and we sallied forth to dinner. We were seated at our assigned table of eight. There were four young men, two young women, all very attractive. Dinner was served with the usual aplomb one expects on a fine cruise ship.
***********************************************************

A woman named Jolene asked if we had any special plans since we were married and most of the games and features were oriented toward singles.

Janet looked shocked and said, “Huh, this is a singles’ cruise?”

“Yes,” she replied, weren’t you aware of it?”

Janet said, “Oh hell no, what a surprise! But so what! Ralph and I will have just as good a time if it weren’t a singles affair. It matters not! Right Hon?”

“Of course not,” I replied. “We can still dance, drink, enjoy the music and entertainment and the port calls. We’ll see many places we’ve never visited before.”

***********************************************************
I didn’t want to say anything but I thought that Janet missing this one was not in keeping with her usual meticulous planning but she did say that the travel agent set it up for us.
***********************************************************

Well! He didn’t rise to that revelation, I’m in the clear, I think. Now to carefully drop a sleeping pill in his drink. It won’t take effect for about thirty minutes so I’ll have plenty of time to get him into the cabin.

“That desert was superb, Ralph. If you’re finished, Hon, I’d like to return to our cabin for a short rest before we decide on what to do this evening. OK Hon?”

“Sure, let’s go.”

I wonder how long it will take before the pill does its job? I want to prowl. I’d better stick a condom in my bag, no better two condoms, you never know…

“Ralph, lie down for a sec, I want to use the bathroom. I won‘t be long and then we’ll go out.” I wonder how long I have to sit here waiting? H’m. Let’s see. At least 15 minutes, I think. Then I’ll check on him.

*******************************************
God, I’m sleepy, I think I ate too much. I’ll rest for a few seconds while Janet is in the head. Oh my! I am sleepy!
*******************************************

“Ralph! Wake up sweetie, time to go! Let’s go to the show in the theatre! Ralph! Wake up!”

I’ll shake him. “Ralph, wake up!” Dead to the world! OK Jan, now to prowl! Here’s the promenade deck dance floor. H’m, music is good for dancing -- oh! That guy looks familiar. Yeah, guy named Joel, one of our table mates. He’s looking at me, I better wave -- a little. Yeah, and a small smile. He’s approaching.

“Good evening ma’m, I believe we shared the dinner table, right?”

“Yes, and your name is…?”

”I’m Joel, and you are?”, he asked, taking my hand in his.

“I’m Janet, my husband and I were at the same table, I do recall now. So nice to see you again,” I replied as I covered his hand with my left hand, hoping he would like the feeling of my pretty soft hand on his. I stood close enough for him to smell my No. 5.

“Are you waiting for him or could I suggest a dance?”, he smiled showing his lovely set of teeth.

“I’d love to dance, my poor hubby was tired and decided to sleep in for a while. He may join us later if he feels up to it.” I pressed close to him as we danced.

H’m, this guy has potential. He’s obviously hunting. He’s a good dancer. I’ll gaze into his eyes, looking up at him with lowered eyelids. H’m nice, he’s holding me a little tighter. I’ll reciprocate.

Ohhh! He’s bringing my hand down behind my back. Ohhh, so suggestive, so hot… Now’s the time for me to rub a little -- just a little -- a hint of interest. Ohhh!! He’s returning the pleasure -- a little bit of an erection! Now’s the time to gasp a little, sigh and thrust back against him. Ohhhh! Goody goody goody, he’s getting really hard. I’ll squeeze him, thrust hard against him. I think he’s convinced.

“Ohhh, Joel, lets sit for a moment and have a drink. I’m breathless. How are you?”
I smiled seductively with lowered eyes. “You’re a darn good dancer Joel. Do you take lessons? Or did it just come naturally?”

“Janet, let me catch my breath. Lessons. Yes. I have been taking lessons for years but… forgive me for being blunt but my stateroom is vacant, my roomie and I have an understanding about sharing. I would love to escort you there and we could perhaps engage in some serious kissing.”

“You are so cute, Joel and yes I forgive your bluntness if you’ll forgive mine. I want to fuck, Joel. OK?” His mouth dropped open, no words came out but he nodded yes. “Joel, are you OK with STD, HIV?”

“God Janet, you are something else. No diddling around. No beating around the ol’ bush. Oh God, Janet I would love to make love with you. Let’s get to it!”

“A lovely stateroom, Joel. Put the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the door please, we don’t want your roomie surprising us, do we?”

He held me, kissed me -- h’m, with some passion. This should be fun, I just hope he doesn’t climax too soon. Ha! If he does, I’ll have to get his roomie in on the game. OK Joel, lets get to it!

“OK Joel, unzip me please!”

My gown dropped into a small heap at my feet leaving me with bra, panties and sandals and of course my necklace, earrings and bracelets. “Joel, my panties please -- on your knees please.”

H’m, he is a good boy. He dropped to his knees, removed my panties and showed his prowess with his tongue. Oh my, I’ve struck oil, found gold. More my little one, more!

*******************************
Oh gawd, she is one fucking hot bitch, her cunt was hot and ready for me.
********************************
“Oh Janet, I want you now! Now!” he said as he picked me up and tossed me onto the bed.

Oooo! He’s strong. Just picked me up and threw me. And I landed on my back with my legs spread waaay apart. I’m ready guy!!

“Oh Joel, you’re so strong!” Gently now as I spread my lips and guide you in…. “That’s it Joel, gently now, farther, farther…Oh Joel I feel you all the way in…. NOW Joel! Fuck me hard Joel. Don’t stop Joel! More! More! Oh God, Joel!!!”

***************************************
She is fucking unreal. I have never had anyone like her. She is so enthusiastic, so… so hot.
**************************************

H’m, this boy has potential. He’s already climaxed. Let’s see how quickly he can recover. I may have to suck him up a bit… that should be fun…it’ll blow him out of his mind. He’s young, not yet jaded and should be good for more fun. I just hope he can be cool at dinner tomorrow. I don’t want the bugger to drool on his dinner plate as he recalls what my mouth can do for him. I’m not yet ready for Ralphy to know that he has been cuckolded. I’ll save that little pleasure for some time later. Joel could be of use to me later.

“Oh Joel, that was fantastic! I’m so sweated, let’s wash before we fuck again. Joellll, I’d like to see you again when we return to shore, if possible. Where do you live, baby?”

“Miami, Jan, and you?”

“Lauderdale!!! Joel. Oh Joel, I’m sure we could meet again. Would you like to see me again?”

“Are you kidding? Of course! Of course I would like to see you -- hell no -- fuck you and fuck you again! That’s what I want! I want to fuck you again!”

“Well? Are you ready?”

He glanced at his prick, shrunken, shook his head no, smiled regretfully -- looked up at me hopefully. Yes, Joel, you don’t have to ask, Janet will suck cock for you, my little one.

“Lie down on your back Joel, Janet will bring it to life again.”

I scrunched up between his legs, took his cock in hand, examined it with a critical eye and pronounced it dying but not beyond redemption. Joel laughed. I looked him in the eyes, licked my lips and slowly lowered my head, taking his cock in my mouth. It was so flaccid I held the whole thing in my mouth and started sucking it, pulling it, relaxing it, sucking again as it came to life. Soon hard, it was ready -- I was ready. I sprang upward, spread my legs and dropped down onto his erect cock, pounding away on him until I climaxed again. We rested, lying together in the relaxed bliss of after love, swearing to see each other again even after the cruise was finished.

“Oh my God Janet, may I see you again? No, when may I see you again?”

“As soon as I can arrange it, Joel, but remember, my husband is here with me and will be at dinner with us tomorrow night and you must not -- absolutely not -- seem to know me or even talk to me in any way other than dinner table platitudes. Remember! If you want to see me naked ever -- ever -- again… you don’t know me!
Understand?”

“Yes Janet, I understand completely.”

H’m, maybe tomorrow night I’ll try his roomie. The thought of the two of them in both my holes simultaneously is so erotic. I can just imagine it -- in out -- in out -- and on and on until I’m fucked senseless.

“Joel, tell me about your roomie, I recall that he is rather handsome.”

“He’s a good fella, friend for many years, we attended college together, both graduating same class. I have an M.E., he has a double E. And yes, he is also a hetero like me.”

H’m, if he’s as good as Joel, I’ll have a good time. We’ll see.

“Joel, I’d like to meet him -- after dinner -- perhaps at a dance venue if I can get away… that is if my husband falls asleep again and leaves me alone to find my own company.”

“OK Jan, I understand. I’ll brief him carefully and we’ll see what works. If possible, let’s meet at the early dance where you and I met this evening.”

“Fine Joel, be discrete -- very discrete. And by the way, what’s his name?”

“Ron, short for Ronald.”

OK, if I can dump Ralphy after dindin demain, I’ll be fucked three ways to Sunday
by these two guys. I hope at least one likes anal.
I’m sure they’ll both accept oral -- don’t they all?

Needless to recount, Joel and his roomie Ron passed most of the cruise fucking me silly while my poor hubby slept peacefully every night after I gave him his nightly pill. He never figured it out -- never tumbled to what I was up to. Good! I wasn’t ready for exposure -- yet. That will come -- ho, ho, ho -- in good time.

Better yet, Ron and Joel lived not too far from me and we spent many afternoons fucking away happily after we returned from the cruise. I suspect that Ralph was also using that time to fuck his tennis mistresses -- the bastard.

Ralph had many happy memories of the cruise and talked about the ports of call, the fine dinners -- but he had difficulty recalling the shows that took place after dinner. Of course. He slept through most of the evenings -- never caught on!

The Plot is Afoot

“Ralph, you know what would please me?”, I asked rather tentatively.

“No Jan, what would please you?”

“I’d like to see what it would be like for girl on girl sex -- as though we were lovers or girlfriends.”

“Janet, I don’t want you to have relations with any women. I don’t think it’s either wise or proper. You have a position in the community and there is always the risk that you will entrap yourself emotionally and leave me for that lifestyle. I love you Jan, I don’t want to lose you,” he added rather emotionally.

“Well, Ralphy darling, we could make a game out of my desire to experience a woman’s touch.”

“How?”

“Ralph! I’ve got it! We’ll both wear women’s panties after our shower and we’ll experience rubbing against each other and experience the feeling of the material.”

**************************************************
That’s no big deal, I’ll do that for her if it’ll make her happy.
**************************************************
“OK Jan, let’s do it.”

“Thank you Ralphy, I’ll buy some for you. What’s your waist size?”

“32, Jan.”

“And your chest size?”

“34 but why?”

“Well, I’ll be wearing a bra or camisole and you may want a cami also because they feel so good on the body. I just adore mine and you see me wearing a cami almost always. It’s not going to hurt you, Ralph and it will please me!”

I bought a selection of goodies, bras, panties, camis and breast forms. The latter would be a surprise.

“Ralph, I bought those bits of clothing for you, lets shower, dress a little, and have some fun.”

I put on my panties and cami and dressed the reluctant Ralph also, and then to make the point I flattered him and we rubbed each other in our satiny camis and he got very hard very quickly and we screwed like crazy kids.

“Oh Ralphy darling, that was so great! I loved the feeling of our two bodies rubbing together. We must do it again! Please say yes Ralphy! Please!”

Ralphy caught his breath and replied haltingly, “Yes, sweetie, anything you like. That was wonderful. I loved it. The clothes actually did enhance my feelings.”

“I’m so glad you liked it Ralph, I want to try it again and even more I think -- I’m not sure -- I’ll think about it. But you in those little satins was so erotic for me. I loved it and yes, yes, I want to do more. You will, won’t you Ralphy darling won’t you?”

My brain was either fogged or fucked from the great sex we just had but I said yes, anything you like sweetie.

Well Ralphy boy, that sounds like the door just opened. Now for the next step!

“Ralph, I bought some more clothes and things for us to wear together for our fun.
After we’ve showered this evening, we’ll dress up and play. OK Ralphy sweet?”

“Sure, hon, whatever you like.”

*******************************
I hope she doesn’t go overboard with this game but it was fun, the skimpies were kinda nice and it made her happy. Anything to keep her happy… and of course I’ve got to keep those other women happy or someone might spill the beans and my marriage could be over and I don’t want that to happen.
*******************************
“C’mon Ralph, let’s shower together. Oh, that‘s good, Ralphy, I love having you soap my breasts. Let‘s dry off now and get dressed. I‘ve got a surprise for you.” Just wait ‘till he sees the breast forms -- he he he.

“OK Ralph, we have identical panties, camis, and now let’s try bras. I have breasts but I’ll put these forms in your bra. Our bras cherie, are the best Bali underwired white satin and they are so caressable. We’ll put the bras on and the camis over them and of course the panties. Next time Ralph I think I’ll add stockings. I read that the feel of stockings is very erotic especially when both partners are wearing them.”

“Janet, I think you’re going a bit overboard on this dressing thing.”

“Well Ralph! It pleases and entertains me and I really want you to participate. Don’t you want to make love with me?” I spoke sternly with a pout and arched eyebrows.

***********************************
The implied threat was not lost on me and I smiled at her and indicated that I would love to dress and hug her and kiss her and anything else she wanted.
***********************************

“Sounds like fun, hon, let’s get to it.” She dressed me in the ensemble she had concocted and dressed herself similarly. But she then put on heels -- very high heeled sandals. “Janet, why the heels? I’m not wearing any.”

“Oh my Ralphy, I want to wear them, you don’t have any but I’ll take care of that another time. No problem sweetie.”

He didn’t rise to that so I guess I’ll buy him some heels, yes, and now’s the time for a wig and a dress -- oh! a maids dress -- actually maids dresses for both of us and some fuck me pumps for the maids’ dresses. Oh yeah, and shoe locks. And the order for his chastity cage. Oh! I can’t wait!!!

“C’mon Ralphy, let’s dance. I want to rub against you and get you good and hard and get me good and hot.”

**************************************
H’m that feels so good rubbing against my Jan. I’m getting a hard on already. That Chanel No 5 helps too. I think its partly the psychology of knowing that when I smell her I assume I’ll fuck her. She does wear that to entice me, thank God. I think the sex will be good tonight!
*************************************
Now is the time for me to introduce him to the handcuffs on the wall. Me first then him, then…ho ho ho!

“Ralph, let’s try a new game. I want you to cuff me to those cuffs up on the wall then spread my legs and fuck me and I’ll wrap my legs around you. I’ll feel so helpless and I want you in me!”

“Pull my panties down, Ralphy and I’m yours sweetie. I’m waiting for your cock darling.” As I ground and rotated my pelvis most invitingly, spreading my legs slowly for him.

“Oh Ralphy, that is so good! The feeling of being restrained in these cuffs while you rummage me is sooo delightful. I am sooo helpless. I just melt. I am sooo… I‘ll let you try it sometime -- if you‘re a good boy.”

Now for the maids’ dresses. This might be more tricky but we’ll see!

“Ralphy, that little dressing game we played last week was so much fun, I’d like to do something like that again. I like the way we ended up having sex. Remember how much you liked me cuffed against the wall?”

“Oh I do recall and it will be especially nice since we have not had sex all week. I was afraid you were tiring of me.”

“Oh no Ralphy darling. I’ll lay out the clothes for us to use when we are through with our shower. During the week I acquired new outfits for both of us. You’ll love ‘em I’m sure.”

Showering was fun since we hadn’t screwed all week but I had to restrain myself from jumping him while wet. We dried off and went into the bedroom to dress. The lingerie was on the bed -- he was used to that -- the dresses and heels were in the closet.

“C’mon Ralph, help me with my bra hooks please and I’ll help you with yours. These panties are new. They are ruffled for a purpose -- you’ll see shortly. Before you pull on your panties, put on your garter belt and stockings, then your panties.”

“Hey wait, Janet, I don’t remember these things.”

“Put them on Ralphy, they’re part of the costume that we’re going to play with this evening. Watch how I put mine on -- it’s very simple and I’m sure you will like the feel of the stockings. Good! Now for our dresses.”

“Ahhh, Jan, a maid’s dress? What the hell’s this all about? This is silly. And what are they -- those shoes?”

“Shoes are shoes Ralph! What’s the problem? Put your dress on! I’ll help you and then the shoes! Stop grousing Ralph! We’re going to have a ball after we’re dressed!
Aren’t you interested in some sex games Ralphy?”

“Of course I am, dammit, I just think that this dress is a dumb idea. Shoes with locks!! Oh gawd, Janet, what‘s next?”

I ignored his more or less question and said, “Put it on Ralphy! Put it on sweetie! Just think about later this evening, Ralphy. I‘ll help you with the shoes.”

“Ralph! You look great but there’s one thing missing -- a wig. With a wig -- I’ll get one of mine -- you’ll look complete.”

***********************
Oh crap, now she has a wig for me. Oh crap!
***********************
“Ralphy! You look great. Now we play housemaids and do a little cleaning -- not much -- I really want to fuck. Ya know, Ralphy, with that wig on and those clothes you really look cute. If I didn‘t know better, I wouldn‘t know you. You are really cute.”

“Janet, Janet… I would rather you refer to me as your handsome tennis coach husband who loves you dearly, and not as your maid.”

“I’m sorry, Ralphy, we’re just playing at sex games, there’s nothing personal about your dressing and anyway, I’m dressed the same way. Now. Let’s spend two minutes cleaning and then dance. I’ll put on a disk so we can rub to the music. It just occurred to me Ralph that we should install a pole for pole dancing in our family room. And yes, Ralph we can do other neat things with the pole such as tying me to it while you fondle me and drive me crazy with a rabbit. Oh, and Ralph, lets install a couple of beams crosswise centered at the pole so we can hang ropes and chains from the beams giving us lots of nice erotic games to play.”

**********************
H’m that sounds like fun, I wonder what my cutie has up her sleeve.
************************

“C’mon my pretty maid lets pose together for a picture of two pretty maids doing the cleaning.”

“Janet, I don’t think it’s wise for me or you even to be photographed in maid’s costumes -- especially for me.”

“Oh Ralphy, our faces won’t show, we’ll disguise them somehow, especially yours.
Help me set up the camera for self photo mode.”

“OK, Jan, if you’re sure, but why?”

“Well because it will please me. Isn’t that enough Ralph?”

*********************************
Oh yeah, more silliness. What will she want next to ‘please’ her.
**********************************
“Isn’t that enough Ralph!?”, I repeated with some modest asperity in my voice.

“Yes, darling, enough and I am delighted to please my baby.”

“Ralph, come! I know what to do now! Stay dressed -- I’ll get a blindfold that will conceal your face and I’ll take some nice photos and they’ll all be digital so they can be erased easily.”

“OK, Jannn, how do you want me posed?”

“Well, Ralph, I’m going to try some poses I saw on one of our disks. We’ll use rope and a chair or stool. No Ralph, lets wait until we install the pole and beams and then you can tie me. I’d love to have you do all those rope games with me. Sometime later maybe we’ll do you too if you like. I have such erotic images in mind for our pole and beams. Honey, I get hot just thinking about it. Let‘s get those things installed as quickly as possible, OK?”

“Sure hon, good idea. I’ll take care of the installation. I’ll hire someone and explain that it’s to reinforce the ceiling due to weight upstairs. Let’s get your pictures taken then I’d like to cuff you to the bedroom wall and spread your legs for ‘you know what’.”

“Oooo Ralphy, you mean you’re going to ravage me with the rabbit or just plain rape me?”

“I think I’ll tease you a little with the rabbit until I hear you start to moan then I’ll know that it’s time for me to take its place. But first I’ll release your legs so you can wrap them around me.”

This is working fine, he’s not afraid of the cuffs. When its his turn, I shouldn’t have any trouble getting him immobilized for the final curtain. Now it’s my turn to scream and holler and wriggle and thrust for a while until he orgasms. Then he’ll uncuff me and we can trade places and I’ll cuff him. I won’t frighten him -- I’ll just cuff him long enough to suck him to another climax, then release him. I must not make him wary of restraint.

“Oh God, Ralphy, you’re fantastic. Let’s rest for a few then I’ll bring it back to life.”
********************************
She is awesome. A few minutes from now I’ll let her suck me up.
********************************

“C’mon, honey, your turn to the cuffs, I want to kneel before you, my master and bring it to life again.”

H’m, no problem, he cuffed himself while I knelt and sucked him to another soul satisfying orgasm. I looked up at his eyes while I sucked him -- he gazed back down at me but I wasn’t sure of what I saw in his expression. He came -- I uncuffed him, we went to bed. I sucked him to life again and we proceeded to wreck the bed.
I got on my knees, ass up for rear vaginal entry, put my arms in position for him to hold while he thrust madly into me. He diddled his cock at the opening, grabbed my arms, pulled me up a little, asked me if I was ready. “Yes!!” Whereupon he slammed that big tennis coaching cock into my cunt while I screamed, “Yeowwww, wowww!!”
Again and yet again and some more he fucked and fucked -- I was tiring -- when would he spurt I wondered. He stopped -- withdrew -- turned me around and thrust his cock into my mouth, thrusting again until he spurted right down my throat.
Oh! freaking fucking gawd now I know why those bimbos wanted him -- he is good!!
I knew I had a good husband, a good fuck but now I realize, comparing him to Joel and Ron how good he really is. I still want to screw him around a little because of his transgressions but I really want to keep him -- he is a keeper!

Tomorrow I’ll put the chastity cage on him. If I am forced to, I’ll confess that it’s due to his screwing Marsha and Lucinda, else I’ll just call it part of our sex games. After the screwing we had tonight, he should be amenable to almost anything.

“Oh Ralphy darling”, I crooned, “Put your maid’s outfit on please, I have some ideas for tonight.”

“Yes dear.” I always have the last word. Bunch of crap! Oh well, anything for a screwing like last night! So I put on my(!) fishnet pantyhose, ruffled panties, dress, apron, wig, and that stupid cap and naturally the fuck me pumps with the ankle locks and yes I might as well put on the locks to keep her happy.

“Do I look cute, darling?” I asked as I twirled for her.

“Yes, you look great except that you need some makeup to finish the look and also I want you to wear a pair of daytime pumps. I bought you a pair. Take off your high heels and try this pair. I’ll get them from the closet. They’re more suitable for street wear.”

“Street wear!!!??? What the hell Janet? What do you mean street wear? I’m not going anywhere out of the house dressed like this. What in the hell has gotten into you?”

“Ralph!! All I want do is to go to the drugstore to get some needed toiletries and I hoped to take you with me. I thought it would be a kick and we’d go to one out of town so no one would know us and anyway you don’t resemble Ralph in any way.
No one would know that you are not what you appear to be. You make a very convincing woman.”

H stood there unyielding.

“OK Ralph, lets not. Lets go into the bedroom for a few minutes.”

“That’s better.”

I rubbed him a bit, he wasn’t hard -- I didn’t think he would be. Now the cage! I hope!

“Ralphy darling, you need to be sucked up. Put your hands in the cuffs please.”
He did, willingly, anything to avoid going out dressed.
I checked the cuffs. OK. I snapped the leg irons on him. He squawked!

“Why are you doing that, Janet?”

“For funsies, Ralphy darling, just relax”, as I pulled his panties and pantyhose down to his knees, “you do want to be sucked, right?”

I sucked him up and sucked him to an orgasm, taking the load in my mouth. I rose and kissed him full on the mouth transferring some of the ejaculate to my darling.

“Good, darling?” I purred.

“Oh yeah, Janet, you are the best. God, I love you Janet. Now uncuff me Janet, let’s finish dinner.”

“In a moment, Ralphy, one more thing to do.” I took the chastity cage out of my nightstand drawer and carefully inserted his flaccid penis into the tube and locked the cage ring around his balls so he could not remove it.

“Janet! What the hell is that all about? What is that thing?”

“Ralph, that is a chastity cage. While you wear it you can’t screw around. You can’t have any love life outside our marriage and I want you to wear it permanently except when we are making love. Thus I will know that you are faithful to me. You are a very handsome hunk of a man and I’m certain that some women might be tempted to come on to you and seduce you and I don’t want that to happen.”

“Janet, I have been faithful to you. I want this damn thing off! What makes you think I need this thing -- this humiliating restraint -- this goddamn chastity cage? I may have signed a prenup with you before our marriage but I don’t care. This is beyond reason! If I have to divorce you on grounds of mental cruelty I will. It’s even possible that I might get some compensation on grounds of mental cruelty.”

“Simmer down Ralph, enjoy the feeling of helplessness -- enjoy my domination, temporary as it will be. Enjoy the feeling of erotic servitude. I’ll release you -- when I feel like it. Now, I’ll pull up your pantyhose and panties and I’ll change shoes for you and we’ll go to the store as I asked. If you want the cage off, do as you’re told.”

“No! No! No!”

“Well then stand there cuffed to the wall as long as you want. I‘ll be back. I‘m getting us a couple of drinks.”

“Janet! I insist! Release me! Now!”

“I’ll be back!”

******************
I am in deep doodoo. She must have found out about my dalliances. Should I deny or confess -- or just keep shut? I’ll keep quiet and go along with her since I don’t have much choice.
******************

He is really resisting -- could Julia be wrong? I’ll keep to the plan -- for a while.

“Ralph, I’ll release one cuff so you can drink while we chat.”

“Thanks, I guess.”

“Well Ralph, have you reconsidered our outing to the drugstore? If you hadn’t resisted, you might not have been granted the cage. Shall we, my dear?”

“Yeah, OK, release me and we’ll go out. But if I’m going out dressed like this, please check me over to see if my makeup and everything looks ok. Oh yeah, take this damn cage off please.”

“Ohhh Nooo, Ralphy darling, that stays on until I want it off. I told you I want to control your sex life. I want me and only me to have that beautiful cock in a cunt -- and my cunt only.”

*****************************
Dressed as goddamn maid, I went to a drugstore with my wife. My wife!!? Crap!!
I was instructed to address her as ‘ma’am’ when I was with her and to try to use a low quiet voice. Holy crap, there’s her good buddy Julia. I wonder if my wife set this up.
*****************************

“Julia darling, so nice to see you. How’ve you been? Meet my maid, Hortense.”

“Hortense, this is my best friend Julia. Julia, this is Hortense.”

“Like hell Janet, it’s your husband Ralph, I’d know him anywhere. Why the hell is he dressed like that?”

“Ahhh, wellll, he likes to dress like a maid, just for fun, a bit of a kink.”

“Oh no it is not! Absolutely not! I dress like this only to please my wife. It’s her idea and her idea only!”

“Ralph, if you don’t shut up, you’ll wear that ‘thing’ indefinitely.”

“OK, Janet, do your shopping, I’ll stand here and wait.”

“Well now, Ralph, your bride is really something. If you need a little comforting, we could get together for a chat and perhaps a drink at the tennis club. You do look really cute, though.”

“I’d love to. She’s driving me nuts and I don’t know why and worse yet she has me under her control but I can’t explain how. Call me tomorrow and we’ll set a date. The best time would be during the day when I don’t have a lesson.”

“I’ll be sure to call you, Ralphy. I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. You bet your cute buns I’ll call you.”

************************
She sure is eager. Well I’ve avoiding her for a long time but now with Janet’s crazy behavior, maybe I should think about screwing Julia. After all, Julia is well-to-do. Perhaps not as wealthy as Janet but affluent enough. Sad though, I do love Jan but she’s gone off the deep end. However, I have to get this damn cage off or I can’t do anything for anybody.
**********************************

“Janet”, I confronted her when we returned home, “We have to talk. You humiliated me by dragging me out and displaying me to Julia. I’m getting sick and tired of some of your games and I want this damn cage off.”

“OK Ralph, sometime within the next few days, I will remove it -- permanently.”

Retributions and Revelations

Wow! He’s about to jump ship with the shit hitting the fan. I’ll have to get Joel and Ron down here quickly. I think I’ll have them come in at seven the day after tomorrow. I should have Ralph
cuffed in place to watch the cuckolding.

The boys from Miami have agreed to ring the doorbell at seven. I’ll still be dressed but Ralph should be cuffed to the pole in our playroom. Then! By God, he’ll know how mad I was when I found out about his dalliances.

“Ralph darling, I want to remove the cage tonight forever and get rid of it. I trust you and I’m sorry that you were exposed to Julia. Lets go to the playroom. Cuff yourself to the pole while I find the keys to the cage. Strip first, though, then cuff yourself.”

*******************************
It’s about time! She better be done with this crap! I’ll cuff myself as demanded but I want this to be the last time. If anything goes wrong I’m going to end up cuffing her to the pole and leave her there for hours. I’ll see how she likes that crap!
*******************************

“Oh Ralphy darling, there you are. Let me see now, are the cuffs on tight?”

“Yeah, but so what?”

“Oh, nothing Ralphy. You look so cute there, naked except for your cage. I found the key!”

“Good, take the damn thing off!”

*******************************
The doorbell! What the hell now and I’m cuffed here to the pole!
*******************************

“Janet, quick, let me loose, someone’s at the door.”

“Don’t worry, Ralph, I’m dressed, I’ll shut the playroom door and answer the front door. You just relax.”

“Hi fellows, so glad you could come down to help me. Hubby is cuffed to a pole in the playroom so he can’t bother us. Now I want to fuck you both while he watches. That will fix him for the women he’s been banging and I’ll be even. I’m not gagging him so he can squawk all he wants but ignore him.”

“OK, Janet, but after this is over we want you to come up to Miami and stay awhile. I recall that you indicated that you wanted to visit us for more fucking.”

“I’ll be happy to since after tonight I’ll likely not have a husband. Let‘s go fellows, we‘re onstage now.”

“Janet, what the he’ll are you doing, bringing strangers into our playroom? This is an outrage!”

“Simmer down, Ralph and I’ll explain. Some time ago Julia told me in the strictest confidence that you were betraying me with at least two women, one of whom was Marsha and the other someone named Lucinda. So I decided to get even and I found two very willing men to help me. Then I tricked you into wearing the cage to keep you under control. The other day I wanted to humiliate you by displaying you to Julia and that was very successful. Now to finish the play, I am going to ask my two friends to fuck me and fuck me again while you watch. Then I think that I’ll divorce you. I’m truly sorry, Ralph, I did love you but your screwing your tennis girls was just too much. Do you have anything to say in your defense before the boys and I start fucking?”

“Oh yes! I have a lot to say. What I am going to tell you will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You may find it hard to believe but try, please try because I love you, always have and always will. You have been deceived. First, I did service Marsha and Lucinda because they threatened to tell you I was ‘coming on’ to them if I didn’t make love with them. So I caved in and complied. It disgusted me because I knew I was betraying you and I did not want to. This went on intermittently for something less than two years. About the same time Julia came on to me, trying for months to get me into bed. She threatened to tell you if I did not comply but I told her that I was fed up with the deception and if you decided to divorce me, there was nothing I could do about it. Evidently she decided to tell you, hoping that you would divorce me, leaving the way open for her. So I assume that your strange behavior over the past few months resulted from her disclosure. I’ll tell you this. If you cuckold me openly with these men, I will divorce you, name them as correspondents, and name Julia also. The publicity will be very damaging to you. Your position in the community will be degraded. You will be hurt far more than me because I am a lowly tennis coach whereas you are a community leader. Think about it Janet. I’ve told you the truth.”

“Well!!!” I gasped, “that is some story. There could be truth in it. If so, what shall we do?”

“I have a suggestion -- a nasty suggestion. She wants me. Let me screw Julia with you watching, and we could also have your friends here help out. She’ll never complain because she won’t want the publicity and she’ll probably want to continue to have relations with your friends here. “I’ll tell her that you are out of town and invite her over. If she comes, you wait in a closet or another room. We’ll also video record every move from the time she walks into the house. We could of course edit out anything detrimental.”

“Ya know Joel”, said Ron, adding to the already black comedy, “I don’t want to be any further involved in this charade. These folks have a problem they should solve on their own. It’s been a pleasure knowing you, Janet.”

“You may leave if you wish fellows, but I can assure you that Julia is a well off, very delectable lady. She is also a hot temptress and I suspect that she’ll be a great screw. Since everything will be on camera, I doubt that she’ll be able to scream ‘rape’. Any recordings we make will be kept in a vault for our collective protection.” I added.

“Well Janet, what do you think we should do?”

“I’m OK with it. It’ll take a few days to set up -- videos, etc. and we must rehearse a good believable scenario. Are you fellows interested and able to return early next week?”

“Sure, it might be fun, and you say that she is very nice.”

“Well boys, you remember me? Her body is as good as mine and she’s been trying to get laid by my husband for some time -- or so he says.”

Joel answered first. “Yeah, I can return next week, how about you Ron?” Ron nodded yes.

“OK guys, keep in touch by phone. When we’re setup and ready, we’ll ring you.”

“Janet, will please uncuff me and take off this goddamn cage? Before we do anything else I want to reaffirm our love and go to bed with you. I want to return to our wonderful but largely normal sex life. Then we can plan how to best get Julia compromised.”

“Oh Ralphy darling!!” I had nothing more to say. Hours later we left the bed, showered together,
and swore eternal love to each other. It was a darn good session.

Revenge is Sweet

The next morning we started to plan Julia’s downfall.

I called Julia, telling her that I was leaving for a week or so to get over my husband’s betrayal and I ordered him to be out of the house when I returned. Julia was most understanding and shed many empathetic tears for me. I had to restrain myself from snarling or laughing but I played the offended spouse perfectly.

“Oh Julia, my dear old friend, I am so happy that you told me of Ralph’s betrayal. I have ordered him out of the house. I told him I never wanted to see him again. I decided to take a trip while he was collecting his things and finding a place live. I told him to be out within a week. Thank you again Julia, one is always privileged to have friends like you. When I return, we’ll get together for lunch, OK?”

“Certainly, Janet. Oh Jan, I am sooo sorry that it has come to this but I’m sure that it’s for the better. And cheer up, Jan, perhaps you and I can take a cruise together and play the field. There are many handsome hunks out there, ya’know. Life does go on Jan.”

On the fateful day, Julia arrived a l’heure expecting to find Ralph ready and waiting. She had called him, expressing her sorrow, asserting that she had nothing to do with Janet’s discovery.
They agreed to meet at my house since Ralph had not yet found alternate lodging. They fell into each others’ arms kissing passionately.

“Julia, I’m so happy that you are willing to see me. I was afraid that when Janet threw me out that no one would want to have anything to do with me. You know how word gets around the club. Let’s go into the den and have a drink. Maybe you can suggest a course of action for me. I need to keep my job if I can and I also need lodging. I’ll probably find a small apartment somewhere. Since I signed a prenup before the wedding I can’t expect anything from Janet and anyway, she is so pissed at me I would have to go to court to get anything and I don’t think that I would prevail in a local court -- she has friends in high places.”

“Ralph, whatever you decide to do, just remember that you do have friends -- I’m here aren’t I?”

*********************************
Take it slow Ralph, get lots of footage showing our quiet conversation, our kissing, our dancing and my taking her halter down and fondling her breasts without complaint but indeed with pleasure. She smiles as I cup her lovely breasts in my hands -- we kiss -- I put my hand on her thigh -- she spreads her legs, pulls her skirt up revealing her absence of panties. I look at her, smile, kiss her again -- hold her tightly. Shall we adjourn to the playroom or the bedroom I ask.
Whatever you prefer she replies. I pick her up -- she puts her arms around my neck -- I carry her to the playroom. The playroom is ready. The bondage table is made up like a bed. A light is focused on ‘the pole’. She drops her dress to the floor. She is wearing only her sandals and some jewelry. I gasp. In my overheated mind I ask myself briefly why had I been passing up this vision. Yes, I knew the answer. I was so much in love with my wife. I take her to the pole. Cuff yourself to the pole I said. Oh you kinky bastard you she murmured as she put her wrists in the cuffs and stood there smiling at me, lasciviously grinding her pelvis. I walked around behind her cupping her breasts in my hands while she smiled at the invisible camera. I moved a hand slowly down her body to her cleft and caressed, slowly at first then with more frequency and pressure, her clitoris as she responded with cries of pleasure and increasing passion. I’m going to gag you, I told her so she could scream as loudly as she wanted.
*********************************

“Julia, before I fuck you, I want to introduce you to the rabbit. I’ll lube it so it slides in easily.
You’ll love it. It squirms, rotates, and vibrates and it will send you to orgasm heaven.”
“Ready?”

“Oh God, yes, Ralph, do it damn it I’m so fucking hot I could scream. Gag me! Now!”
“Ohhhh! Jesus! Oh my God!! Gag me now!”.

Her screams turned to mumbles and squeals as the rabbit did its work. She thrust her body to meet the rabbit as I pushed it in and out of her vagina. I stopped when she appeared to be ready to collapse and took her gag out of her mouth.

“Julia darling, are you enjoying it?”

“Oh Ralph, my God I have never had such ecstatic feelings. None of my lovers have ever been so good as that damn little toy.”

“Julia, spread ‘em baby, Ralph is ready! Here I come!” And I entered her welcoming pussy and rummaged away while she squealed with delight. Cuffed to the pole, she wrapped her legs around me, holding on for dear life as I thrust and thrust again, holding off from an orgasm.
“Julia, do you like being cuffed and fucked?”

“Oh yes Ralphy baby, I love it sooo!”

“Julia, I’m going to uncuff you and take you to bed but I’ll cuff you there. I know you like the restrained feeling, don’t you?”

“Oh Ralphy, yesss, please, please cuff me to the bed. I love the feeling of helplessness. And spread my legs Ralphy. Tie them apart so I can’t resist you.”

“Walk to the bed, Julia, lie down and cuff yourself.” She did -- without trepidation -- and spread her legs and asked me to secure them to the bed corners. I entered her and sent her into ecstasy.

“Oh Ralphy, I have never had such a fucking in my life. I want more -- more -- more!”

“Julia, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Let me introduce you to the other members of the cast. First, your dear friend Janet, then two fine gentlemen I’m sure will please you for weeks and months on end.”

Janet, Joel and Ron walked in and said hello. The guys were clearly impressed -- Julia was gorgeous and hot -- and helpless. Their erections rose instantly. Janet stood between them facing Julia and held each mans’ cock.

Julia was shocked, to say the least, and gasped. Finding her voice she screamed “you dirty bastards! You filthy fucking pigs! You fucking bastard Ralphy, I’ll kill you! Janet! How could you do this to me -- you set me up you bitch!”

“My dear Julia, such language does not become you. You tried to separate me from my husband. This is your reward. You wanted him. Here he is. He’ll pleasure you for a while and we’ll give you further pleasure with these two friends of mine. Oh, and I’ll help out too. I’ll provide the lube when your cunt and ass get sore. And if the boys flag, I’ll don a strap-on and fuck you further. When we are done you will have been thoroughly, royally fucked to a fair thee well.”
As a further reward, if you have pleased the boys we’ll let you give them your phone number. They don’t live too far away and knowing how you like to fuck they might be interested in a long term relationship. Oh! Let’s give you a sample.”

“Ralph, suspend her by her wrists so Joel and Ron can fuck both ends at once. I think Julia will adore that treatment. How about it Julia?”

She said nothing but endured the suspended fucking in silence. When the boys finished we let her down. She walked over to the bed and lay down, spreading her legs and cuffing herself to the bed. Surprised, I told her that I understood -- that I craved the helpless feeling that bondage provides. I whispered to her that I hoped that we would remain friends and that we might share some good times with this trio of studs although my Ralphy was mine and mine only. Keep your hands off him unless I’m invited to the party, I told her.

“Well boys, here I am and I’m still hot. Who’s first?”

Hours later a tired and sore Julia reluctantly said goodbye to Ralph and myself, asking Joel and Ron to follow her home. We cautioned her not to pursue the matter, since we had hours of compromising video clearly showing her willing participation.

“Ralph, the next time you want to resist an advance, bring her to me. We’ll have a chat and just possibly the three of us might engage in a tete a tete. There is no reason why you should ever feel pressured again.”

“Let’s have some dinner Ralph and then go to bed.”

End

 © 2009 Janet Baker

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments